All Comments on 'Never Enough'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 224 Comments (Page 3)
RePhilRePhil3 months ago

🎯⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🤝🫶🍀

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Used a lighter on a Cuban Cigar In a VIP cigar lounge ..what a heathen! Surprised they weren't thrown out ..

long cedar matches are perfect to light your cigar the traditional elegant way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why a child in the story? Many times the tale was incongruent with a child present. For example, if on the spur of a moment one runs to a cigar lounge to relax after hearing upsetting news, where is the child? Who is caring for the child? The frequency of illogical omissions of needed child responsibility/care greatly compromises the realism of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

6th time reading and I still enjoy it as much if not more than the first time.

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

Well paced dialogue... not too heavy, and seriously entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He was a good man until he let his kid spend more than 1 minute with the cheating skank slut ex-wife. She'd ruin that kid just as fast as she'd ruin anything else that wasn't her career. He should have pretended to take her on a make up trip to Mexico and then sold her to a whore house in Tijuana. Even that would be good good for this heartless cunt, but it probably as close as he'd get to justice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have always had a warm spot in my heart for this story. Great characters with snappy conversations and interaction while managing to keep it real with the job situation. The only part I found to be bothersome “and it’s mainly because I worked in radio for years” is the fact that nobody who does a show based on daily topics can manage to not have someone go through the newspaper and tv talk shows/news programs to stay current on what they would discuss that day or at least that’s how it works in a major market like New York or Chicago.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Where the hell do you get cedar matches? I can only find pine matches.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd22 months ago

It would have been great to hear/read about the fallout for the ex-wife and her career. Now that the world knows what a slut she is.

Thanks for this story. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It made me sad. I really wanted them to make it, to work it out, and then you had to go and have her cheat on top of everything else. You could still have worked in reconciliation, but BTB is more popular, and you should also have said what happened to her after. I need happy endings, and this wasn't.

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 2 months ago

How in the hell would him taking her back be a happy ending? I mean sure it could be if she wasn’t such a terrible mother

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

It was a good story, but it needed an epilogue. I mean, I suppose Alicia was toast - having sex with a client is grounds for attorney discipline, potentially even disbarment and definitely would not do wonders for her reputation, especially when attached to the public scandal. And on top of that, Boyd and Dana are pretty cute together. I think us readers would have loved to see a more definitive happy ending for them.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 2 months ago

"My investigator says you've worked fourteen-hour days all week, and you haven't asked to see Mikey since you moved out weeks ago. Who are you crappin'?"

"I love him," she whispered.

- Couldn't prove it by me. Wanted the job more than she wanted her marriage, more than she wanted her child to have a happy home life, more than she wanted to be faithful.

Can't imagine what she's doing for a job. It's reasonable to assume she at the very *least* had her law license suspended (if not revoked). And I really can't imagine that her *staying* on that guy's legal team would be good for *either* of their careers.

.

If that's so, what law firm would *hire* her?

"Hey, she's a pretty good lawyer but she probably *will* have sex with your clients so be sure they're single or that their spouse won't mind."

"OTOH, maybe she'll fuck the partners too so, eh, might go for it."

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 1 month ago

In The Real World

AND if lawyers really had ethics, Alicia would be disbarred for having sex with her client. But then as I said if lawyers had ethics... Good story, none the less cause it's fiction, even if the ethics issues are true. *****'s Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She put her husband, now ex, on the far back burner. She's gonna learn that relegating him and compartmentalize him and her child was a lifetime mistake.

Because her job is eventually gonna bore her. But she won't have super dad at home to cook clean and love her.

And she's too selfish to bother dating again. She has easy 1 night stands with her career. In 5 to 10 years nobody will even want her as a wife. Then she has maybe 5 to 10 more years before people don't even want her as a one night stand.

Then she's gonna crave her ex husband more than anything else. Same obsessive passion. But he'll be with Danna, and their 1 to 3 kids by then. Lonely life.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Not a fan of Dana’s personality. Too pushy. Didn’t deserve to live happily ever after

deependerdeepender25 days ago

Gee, in all the other LW stories lawyers that commingle bodily fluids with a client get disbarred. She must be quite something.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

The kind of story you want to know how exwifey makes out.

ttt59ttt5918 days ago

You know what you call a dozen lawyers at the bottom of the ocean? A good start!

Wife was a cheating skank slut and a whore at the same time. Terrible wife, worse mom, too bad in the real world, cunts like this still get the kids and cash. Agree with Anon that in the long run, she will end up alone and depressed with nothing to be happy about. Memories of letting some idiot fuck her to get ahead certainly won't keep her warm at night. Well, she made the bed, now she'll get to sleep in it!

26thNC26thNC18 days ago

Good story. Just more reasons to dislike lawyers.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Comments are great, the proof is yet to come. Thanks for the tale!

somewhere east of 0maha

nixroxnixrox11 days ago

5 stars - second read and I really like the snappy verbal exchanges between this couple.

The only things this story needed was a bit of ex-wife 'rub it in her face' KARMA. Something along the lines of Alicia being dumped by the politician, plus her son no longer wanting to spend any time with mommy and Dana with a huge pregnant belly.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr545 days ago

Great story and well written. I agree with nixrox that should be a sequel and show what happened with the MC, Dana and the ex wife. Maybe show Dana pregnant and Mikey calling Dana mommy.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

You write well. You avoid most of LW cliches, But you have a problem finishing your stories. Trying writing an epilogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...