All Comments on 'Never Forget Pt. 01'

by LuxeSinclair

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
FangsAnarchyFangsAnarchyover 12 years ago
yay!

I love this story. Sadly I like Trent though. I hope it all works out well and that you post again soon!

atheistinokietownatheistinokietownover 12 years ago
well now...

I liked the feel of the story when you posted the original, but I love the extended version! I agree that Trent is likable and I don't want him to get hurt too badly. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Annoying

these people are really dense and not very interesting

secretsidessecretsidesover 12 years ago

I am glad you are giving Cody a backbone! Love the extended style!!

hopkinscmhopkinscmover 12 years ago
You need an Editor

Aside from the many typos found that could have been easily corrected by proof reading, you need to work on character development. Often times it was annoying reading what the characters were doing, thinking, or speaking as it conflicted with other parts of the story.

Hope you continue on, but you need to work on it.

mochakinkmochakinkover 12 years ago
Good

Good start... Waiting on the next chapter !! :)

le8mebeele8mebeeover 12 years ago
cody is a wimp...

i love ur writing...little repetitive and jerky but the matter is good...

Cody should stand upto whatever is happening around him...nobody deserves to get pushed around like that...he's a sweet guy...but just taken advantage of and in turn is taking advantage of trent... Frankly meg seems like a bitch... On one hand she pretends to care for cody but on the other hand she publicly humiliates him...

All in all gud....

Love

*L*

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 12 years ago
I think you're off to a nice start.

But I also think you have a real problem with Meg. Her motivation is muddled, and I find her behavior strange. If she knows the history of Mac and Cody, then unless she is an uncaring, self-absorbed harpy, she should know how having Mac's baby would affect him. Why didn't she just come out and say Mac was a sperm donor, and they didn't have sex (if that's the case). Mac's motivation is also suspect. Does he just want to fuck Cody or be in a relationship? He comes as a crude jerk who's taking advantage of Cody's attraction to him in order to toy with him. Everybody else I understand. Man, I feel sorry for Trent. Sometimes, you just can't be all that your lover needs you to be. I actually like that aspect of the story the most, because it's the most real. But at 28, it's time for Cody to grow up! Emotionally, he's still a teenager. Good luck going forward!

Weregurl93Weregurl93over 12 years ago
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is great update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pregnant not pregnant, sister not sister:

I'd fucking kick Meg's ass til she didn't know which was up. She's a bitch. You don't do that to your brother ESPECIALLY when you know his past with the guy and her being pregnant and only five months is no excuse for her attitude. I'm sorry, but her character needs a chance and quick if you don't want to irritate your readers to no end. And same with Mac. At first I liked him, but the teasing of Cody is cruel. Meg needs to be up front with her brother and explain the sperm donor situation. And Mac needs to make it obvious whether he wants sex or a relationship. I don't like that he's going after a taken man while his boyfriend is even in the same house. That's just downright dirty. The only characters I like so far are the parents and Trent. Cody needs to do a lot of growing up & self evaluating as well. That's all. Otherwise, it was enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More!!!!

Keep it coming--can't wait to see what happens with Cody & MAc!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Enjoying it!

I am enjoying this story so far. But I agree with some of the other comments.

I realize Meg is ‘hormonal’ because of the pregnancy, but she doesn’t have to be such a bitch.

Trent seems to be pretty lovely. Maybe he & Cody have really loved & cared about each other for the past couple of years, but you can’t help it if the other person isn’t IN love with you. Hope he still ends up ok after everything. Maybe he’ll find someone who is as ‘versatile’ as he wants to be (50/50 or even 60/40).

I like Howard & Katherine. I like how they accept their kids and anyone their kids are with. I hope Howard doesn’t have too many problems with the Miami dealership (it might detract a little from the story between Cody & Mac).

Your story is intriguing but you needed a little more character definition. Maybe you could have let us know what was happening in Florida before Cody & Trent left NY...

Did Mac decide he wants a child of his own and asked Meg to help him? Or does she want a child and asked him to help? Or did they sleep together and she ended up pregnant? ~ Evidentially Meg has been Mac’s best friend so she knows what happened at Mac’s apartment 10 yrs ago and Mac even knew how Cody was starting to feel about him (crush or more) he even “egged it on”. Regardless of ‘how’ the pregnancy happened – Mac & Meg should have realized how Cody would feel &/or react to the news of Mac being the daddy. It was heartless the way they sprang it on him (& Meg even knew he would blow up). “She chuckled” when she told him… & then said “here comes the explosion”. How could she wonder the next day "what his reason is" for the way he reacted.

“ For a long moment Cody just stood there glaring at her before the glare morphed into a look of hurt so profound that it turned Mac's stomach. "How could you," he whispered. ” ~ ~ If this was Cody’s response & “it turned Mac’s stomach”… how could Mac think the next morning that rubbing on him or leaning on him would be ok? That flirting with him would be okay? Does Mac just want to “fuck him senseless in the bathroom” or does he want something more with him?

I eagerly await the next chapter and hope you don’t make us wait too long before you’ll post it. A little bit of proof reading to insure correct spelling but otherwise I really am getting into this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What about Mac?

I agree with the other comments that Meg is being a jerk but isn't Mac even worse? I can understand that Mac handled things badly when he and Cody were younger. But now, Mac is only attracted to Cody because of his looks and is intentionally baiting him and trying to screw up Cody's relationship. He doesn't even seem to feel guilty, just horny. Don't get me wrong; I am really enjoying this story and am waiting anxiously for more. I just find Mac's actions more annoying than Meg's. I hope that Mac grows up a little and develops some true feelings for Cody.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 12 years ago
Hmmmmmmm.

So much to say, so little time. It's really simple though. The plot is good, the whole thing is working fine. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I get it

First, I have to agree with the others about the grammatical errors. They were annoying. But other than that, I loved it. I don't like Meg, but I do like the build-up between Mac and Cody. I even like that he keeps teasing him the way that he does. I do hope that it turns into something more than sex though. I like how Mac admits that he wants to have sex with Cody, but he is oblivious to the fact that he is developing feelings for him. It keeps you guessing. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What is up with Mac?

Why is he trying it on with Cody when he has his sister pregnant? Talk about a little damaged and off. Plus why is Trent such a wimp. Jeez, Cody treats him with contempt, why doesn't he grow a pair? And Cody, so immature. Get a little self control!

The story has potential and I like the flow but I really don't like the characters at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love the concept!

This story is just great. I totally get what's going on with Mac and Meg! Meg wanted a baby, and Mac is some sort of a donor. I can't wait to see the development between Mac and Cody, although I feel bad for the clueless Trent. Maybe you can write in some love for him?

Great job, can't wait to read more!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
At the risk of repeating

This is one screwed up group. Meg (whom I hate by the way) knows what Mac put Cody through when he was 18 and she should be smart enough to realize his being the baby's father would be a shock, but then she gets all pissy when Cody is mad. Trent and Cody have been together for 3 years and Trent has never listened to Cody ask for what he wants in bed? Or is he just so selfish he doesn't care? Mac is a jerk. On one hand he says he cares about Harold so much that he might go to jail because a store manager is stealing from him, but it's okay to mind-fuck Harold's son and tease him because10 years ago Cody was a needy teen and fell in love with him and Mac handled it so badly he totally traumatized Cody. I get the feeling that nobody listens to Cody and stuff gets pulled on him all the time. He might be a little selfish with Trent, but he's in an impossible situation in many ways. He's still in love with Mac who is messing with him so much it's difficult to say whether Mac is straight or gay, and his sister is being a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I like Meg!

Reading others comments it seems some people are a little confused. From what I gather from the story, Meg knows Mac is gay. Meg also stated she is not seeing anyone, which more than likely means Mac is Meg's sperm donor. She loves her brother and doesn't want Mac screwing his relationship with Trent. Mac is also Meg's best friend so all she is doing is trying to defending him. So far, the characters and the concept is awesome!

LuxeSinclairLuxeSinclairabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author Input:

It seems that there's a lot of animosity towards some of the characters in the story, mainly Cody, Mac, Meg, and Trent. It's good though and I feel like I've done my job, but the story isn't over yet. So bare with me and I'm sure you'll get the answers you're looking for, a long with that happy ending.

skuldsenseskuldsenseabout 12 years ago
Update sooonnnnnnnnnnn~ (I'm begging!)

....one word. Wonderful.... It like a twisted plotline where the protagonist leaves to build character to meet his crush, lover, etc. To only find out the man he's crushed on "got" his sister pregnant! Write more please, and I know my words mgr be a bit confusing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!

sorry about the capitals, just thought I should make it clear how upset I am. 1, why did Mac have a baby with her??!! I mean that's just rude, and unless it was a drunken one night stand, or something like that, there is no excuse. what a crap sister Meg turned out to be! I am very worried about how this plays out, because unless the Meg dies, I see no happy endings, and if this doesn't have one I will metaphorically slap you in the face with my words. hmph. ( good story though, you can tell when comments get really into it)

sheanna23sheanna23about 12 years ago
to anon 1/31/12

it never says that mac and meg slept together, just that he's the father of her child. cody just thinks they slept together and by meg's reaction i'm guessing science was a helping hand in her pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

ppllleeeeaaasseee write moorreee!!!!!! i lovede this!!!! i need it to have a happy endinggg pllleeeaasseeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

* * I AGREE WITH * * Anonymous - Enjoying it!

I am enjoying this story so far. But I agree with some of the other comments.

I realize Meg is ‘hormonal’ because of the pregnancy, but she doesn’t have to be such a bitch.

Trent seems to be pretty lovely. Maybe he & Cody have really loved & cared about each other for the past couple of years, but you can’t help it if the other person isn’t IN love with you. Hope he still ends up ok after everything. Maybe he’ll find someone who is as ‘versatile’ as he wants to be (50/50 or even 60/40).

I like Howard & Katherine. I like how they accept their kids and anyone their kids are with. I hope Howard doesn’t have too many problems with the Miami dealership (it might detract a little from the story between Cody & Mac).

Your story is intriguing but you needed a little more character definition. Maybe you could have let us know what was happening in Florida before Cody & Trent left NY...

* * Did Mac decide he wants a child of his own and asked Meg to help him? Or does she want a child and asked him to help? Or did they sleep together and she ended up pregnant? ~ Evidentially Meg has been Mac’s best friend so she knows what happened at Mac’s apartment 10 yrs ago and Mac even knew how Cody was starting to feel about him (crush or more) he even “egged it on”. Regardless of ‘how’ the pregnancy happened – Mac & Meg should have realized how Cody would feel &/or react to the news of Mac being the daddy. It was heartless the way they sprang it on him (& Meg even knew he would blow up). “She chuckled” when she told him… & then said “here comes the explosion”. How could she wonder the next day "what his reason is" for the way he reacted.

“ For a long moment Cody just stood there glaring at her before the glare morphed into a look of hurt so profound that it turned Mac's stomach. "How could you," he whispered. ” ~ ~ If this was Cody’s response & “it turned Mac’s stomach”… how could Mac think the next morning that rubbing on him or leaning on him would be ok? That flirting with him would be okay? Does Mac just want to “fuck him senseless in the bathroom” or does he want something more with him?

* * I eagerly await the next chapter and hope you don’t make us wait too long before you’ll post it. A little bit of proof reading to insure correct spelling but otherwise I really am getting into this story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm agreeing with Anonymous

If Mac liked Cody and was planning on getting together with him in the future he should not have had a baby with Codys sister. And Codys sister needs to stop being a bitch. I mean really, what did she expect!! Trent is just an idiot please get rid of him soon he's stupid and really need to go. The story is a little messed up but still good. Kinda wondering how it'll play out so please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Waiting

I am guessing Mac is just a donor and no one has guessed that Cody does not know Mac is gay. I am really enjoying your story. Please don't make us wait much longer for the rest.

bookworm2192bookworm2192about 12 years ago
Waiting patiently...

Okay maybe not so patiently. Write more dammit! I want to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Youve got Spunk!

Best story I've read on here yet, and I've read allot. Your a very talented writer, and I am extremely looking forward to more chapters from you.! Thank You for sharing your wonderful story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you've story has some inconsistencies/contradictions.

1)you said cody was leaving the car at the airport but didn't want to pay $20 a day for parking and it was a good thing his sister was going to pick the car up for him_the sister he went to live with in new york was meg. when they got to florida his siter meg was there_ so how could she pick up his car in new york? he rented a prius to drive from the airport in florida.

2) you wrote that cody and trent were together for 3 years and then 2 years

3) meg knows that cody isn't mistreating mac because of where he came from_ she knows he had a crush on mac- she told mac to stay away from him- so why would meg start that shit in front of her mother, father, trent and mac- about cody should have to apologize to mac

-it's also looking like mac was a sperm donater and he's not 'with' meg....yet you're also writing it like he is with meg- and you're having cody believe they're together when they're not. why isn't anyone telling cody that mac is just the biological father.

- when mac and cody met mac was 24 years old. when you had mac thinking back on it he said he was 22 years old- what kind of 22 year old knows how to deal with a homo kid with a crush- but mac was 24

so writing for the drama is fine- but when you neglect the facts of what you've written previously in the story- the drama means nothing cause the story is based on 3 years 2gether then 2 years 2gether. 24 years old, then 22 years old. meg is in new york then meg is in florida.

LuxeSinclairLuxeSinclairabout 12 years agoAuthor
@ Last Anonymous

Sorry you felt that there were inconsistencies. The first one with the car, I was referring to Trent's sister, not Cody's. So sorry that didn't come off to you. Now about Mac's age. When I originally wrote the story, Cody was only sixteen and Mac was 22, but when I submitted it, they wanted me to make Cody eighteen, so I bumped Mac up to 24 and I thought I caught all the age changes, but sadly it seems, I didn't and I'm sorry again for that. Now I'm not sure about the 3 years 2 years thing. In my original I said that Cody and Trent had been together and living together for two years, but I realized that there wasn't enough for them to have dated before the moved together so I changed it to they've been together for 3 years, but living together for 2 so that might be what you're getting mixed up on. Sorry again about the mix ups.

LS

LuxeSinclairLuxeSinclairabout 12 years agoAuthor
Apology!

I want to say a big sorry to you guys for taking so long to post. Sadly fifty pages on word equals only about six online so I wanted to make sure I gave you guys some length. Also I've been dealing with a lot of family issues so I haven't been writing much and school's been keeping me pretty busy. I'm promising myself and you all that I'm going to write none stop all of my spring break, which is next week, and post as soon as I can. Thanks for reading the story and thanks so much for all the love.

LS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Getting desperate here!

I got so desperate to read the next chapter that I even went to Wattpad to see if you put the next chapter there! :( you didn't. I can't wait to see what happens. And I really really REALLY hope that all he is is a sperm donor. 'Cause if not, I don't think I would want them to get together. That's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
...

basically the anticipation for the next chapter is killing me, i'm in love with your work!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNabout 12 years ago
Hmm...

I want to see where this is going with Cody and Mac...don't make us wait too long...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Good!

The story is very good so far,

I can understand how hard it is to try and get the story done. I like the characters and enjoy Mac and Cody. Trent I do not like and i really hope Cody dosent end up with him. That would suck!!

Please hurry with the next chapter!!! I can not wait for the moment mac comes out and punches Trent!! that probably wont happen but is in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please?

I love this story, i have read it four times now, and was wondering if perhaps the next chapter will be on soon??

PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Silently Waiting

I check back here twice daily for the next part. It will be like Christmas morning when its finally posted! I can't wait its not fair leaving us craving!

Shae Australia

dinkybootsdinkybootsabout 12 years ago
well

i was really getting into this.? but yet again i am let down by a lazy writer that cant type faster.? get your finger from up your ass and give the public what they want and finish this bloody fantastic story...... x x x

secretsidessecretsidesabout 12 years ago
PLEEEEEASE?!?!?!?!?!?!

update please!!!!!!

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyeabout 12 years ago
can't wait

Please don't leave us like this. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
really?!?!

still waiting... not so patiently :o)

would like to see where you go with this story..

hoping for a HEA - but how you give it to all of them is going to be something to see..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please finish this up....

don't leave us hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sad

I really love this story. I hope that you haven't abandoned it :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree

I really hope you haven't abandoned this story. It needed a little help and was a little rough, but it was a good start. You had a couple 'comments' with 'ideas' that I hope you consider. Please finish this one, don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please finish

and clear up the misunderstanding about mac and megs actual relationship.

4 pages is too long

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

So it's officially been a while :/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
where's the rest?

this is officially really good. what happened to it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Please continue I want to know more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wants to see more

Very good, I like the kind of story plots. Hope you will making more of it. It has been a long time since you posted the story.

TastetherainbowTastetherainbowalmost 11 years ago
Im ready!!!!!!

Can we get the rest of the story. Plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really love the picture you paint of mac,he sounds hot as hell.But I kinda want to read the climax already.I want to read about mac gripping cody's hips and fucking Cody silly!

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
Please finish!!

You have a lot of fans that want you to finish this story. I love it and I hate it when someone doesn't finish a story their writing. Also, just some constructive criticism, you should get an editor for the grammar and spelling checks. I also noticed a couple of inconsistencies you failed to notice. That being said I love it and please finish!!!!

macpedrosomacpedrosoover 10 years ago
More

Please finish I really want to know what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
are you going to finish?

Are you going to finish this story? Really hope so! Has a good start but needs a great ending.... come on already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like Trent

I'm kind of hoping this just leads to them working through their relationship and coming out stronger. If it's ever finished, that is...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please, write more sequels.... It's just getting interesting....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I really love your story and the charaters, please write more

ngjturnerngjturnerover 6 years ago
Great story

Are you ever going to finish?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I need an ending.

Please can you post the rest of this story. 2020 is so awful I need a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If you are still here and able to finish this story. Please do! My heart hurts knowing I won't know what happens next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous