All Comments on 'Never Going Back Again'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very good story.

Some good stuff. Something for everyone and an interesting switch. Good imagination.

surenderme08surenderme08over 12 years ago
So Fine

Just a terrific well written story. I love shemales with small cocks, and a sweet tasting tight pussy.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsover 12 years ago
Really good story

I really enjoyed this tale of self realization and discovery. I enjoyed how the story progressed from one of disgust of Stephen's body to feeling so good about Stephanie's body. It was also a story of romance, first with Amy then with Jerry.

Which leads us to several questions, the first and foremost will there be a continuation? If you decide to continue this story line will we be hearing more about Jerry and what feelings he may have about spending time with her? I hope that you might find the time to give us one more chance to see what the future may hold for Stephanie, Amy and Jerry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Never Going Bacl Again

I am a crossdresser and enjoyed the story very mcuh.

Josie of Augusta, Georgia

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Need more cding stories this smart and thoughtful!

Wonderful, well written and avoids the usual cut and dried plots that sink most CD stories (guy puts on skirt, meets other guy whose dick goes up his ass--end of story). Hope you do some more tales along these lines. Congrats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very nice story

It's rare to read one that's both arousing and believable. Most either focus exclusively on the coercion and humiliation (which is hot, don't get me wrong), or melt into sickeningly saccharine nonsense (ie- "and then i met a millionaire who bought me all the teddies and surgeries i could ever want and we got married and our families were thrilled..."). I could have stroked myself to orgasm several times during this tale but I'm forcing myself to wait and meet my wife at the door with her strapon in my hand! Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I wanted to see Stephanie and Jerry dating and possibly even marrying by the end of the story, they were so cute. It's so good, a sense of relief to finally become a girl after fooling yourself being a male for so many years. Having discovered my own transexuality last year I would love to go back to my high school to a school reunion living as a full girl. Not that I was bullied but I would do anything to see the look in the faces of my former classmates of knowing the girl I became since then. Definitely, some of us were never meant to be men. It's such a pity we take so long to finally find out that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

You should really think about continuing this! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nic

liked it and enjoyed reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Twists and turns

It's hard for me to like the Jerry character that Stephanie finally comes to terms with, and it detracts a little from the enjoyment of reading this story. That said, it's a very well written and interesting piece, quite sensitive and believable.

PiscatorPiscatorover 2 years ago

You definitely found the sweet spot.

LrickyLrickyover 2 years ago

As I read this version I found page 3 to be the same as page 2 and therefore the story could use some editing. Also I found this story to be unbelievable. I grew up in the 50s and 60s and no Jerry wold hookup with this Stephan. In fact he probably would have beat the ah-t out of him. As for Amy if she took the time to feminize Stephan to be the beautiful woman of the story she probably would not share with Jerry. Being the jerk he is. She could have farmed him out to a higher bidder in the sex trade.

UncleFester623UncleFester623about 2 months ago

Totally hot story. So happy that Steph was able to seduce Jerry and reduce him to his base being. Perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous