Never Have I Ever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers

I drove my tongue in deep relishing the taste of her. I put two fingers inside her and finger fucked her in a downward motion that would give her the same feeling as being fucked. My mouth covered over her clit, and I sucked on it; she screamed into the pillow, her legs closing around my head, she shook with the intensity of her second orgasm. I gave her clit a flick with my tongue and raised myself up on my knees, I put her legs up on my shoulders and drove my cock deep into her tight wet pussy in one thrust.

Her muscled and toned legs fell around my waist. The length of her legs allowed her to cross her ankles behind my back and pull me in to where I bottomed out inside of her and I felt my ball sack slap her ass hole. I fucked her hard and as fast as she would let me, her legs set the pace. I wasn't sure if I was fucking her, or she was just using me by using her legs to fuck herself.

"Oh, fuck Brook, your pussy feels fantastic," I told her. "You are so fucking tight."

"You can't cum until you fuck me from behind. I want you to breed me like the bitch I am."

I went deep into her a few more times then pulled her legs off me and turned her over. I pushed her flat on her stomach and used my knees to open her legs, I couldn't see my destination, but I slowly rubbed my cock down her crack, over her butt hole, and then I was sliding back into her wet fuck hole. I rocked my cock in and out of her, my cock hitting her g-spot each time I pulled out and each time I went back in. Soon she was coming a third time. Her head buried into the pillow and a scream coming from deep in her throat.

When she came down from that I gave her what she wanted. I pulled her hips up, she got her knees under herself, and I sank back into her. This time I gave her pussy no mercy. I fucked her like a bitch in heat. I grabbed her hair and yanked back hard, and leaned in to whisper to her, "How bad do you want me to cum inside of you bitch?" And I slapped her ass.

"God Lucas, cum deep inside of me. Spill your seed into my womb and give me your child!" I paused, my cock was buried deep inside her and she ground her ass into my pelvis. "Don't stop, I want your cum. I want your baby Lucas."

"You're serious aren't you, Brook?" I asked her. She was twerking on me now. Her pussy closing in on me milking me, trying to get me to cum.

"I've never been so serious Lucas. Todd has been fucking me almost daily for months and I'm still not pregnant. I want a baby so bad." She was crying now, "Please fuck me, cum in me, give me a child."

"Todd knows you were going to fuck me tonight, doesn't he?" I said to her as I slowly began to fuck her again.

"Yes, he knows that I've lusted over you, and he suggested, if I wanted to, to have you try and give me the baby I so want to have. He will raise the baby like it's his own. He will be a loving and caring father and husband to our children. He's going to ask dad for my hand tomorrow and then propose to me. Please fuck me Lucas, give me your seed so that I can have my baby."

"Then you want more, don't you? If I get you pregnant you will want me to give you more."

"Yes," she said simply.

I was slowly fucking her to stay hard inside of her, but now I picked up the pace. "Then I'm going to enjoy this fantastic fucking pussy again and again until you tell me you've had enough children." I was pounding her now.

"Yes. Give. Me. One. After. Another," she said a word for every thrust I was giving her.

"Ok then bitch, take this!" I gave one last hard thrust, my balls slapped her clit, and my cock unleashed a torrent of cum deep into her cervix. I filled her womb with my hot baby making serum.

We collapsed together onto the bed; my cock still buried in her pussy. We were both breathing hard. I slipped my hand under her and palmed and squeezed her breast. "Not only do you have an amazing pussy, but these breasts are fucking great also. So firm and yet soft. They are going to make nice milk sacks for our child."

We lay on our sides together and fell asleep together, Brook in my arms, my hand on her breast, my cock still inside her pussy. Sometime in the night, however, Brook awoke and went back to her room. In the morning she was back to her own cold self. Like last night had never happened. All she did to show it ever happened was when she passed me in the kitchen for breakfast she said, "Good morning, Lucas, Merry Christmas," and gave me a slight wink.

Todd when he came over gave me a handshake and said, "Merry Christmas Lucas," for everyone to hear but came in close and whispered, "Thank you."

Later in the day Dillon found me and said, "Now that you've given Brooke what she wanted for Christmas, tonight I'm giving you, my gift."

| /^\ |

That's it for part one. Part 2 will be Dillon's gift to Lucas, and it's not exactly what he's expecting.

TowGod
TowGod
192 Followers
12