Never Have I Ever Pt. 02

Story Info
Dillon gives her Christmas gift to her brother Lucas.
2.4k words
4.54
21.5k
60

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TowGod
TowGod
190 Followers

Here is the long-awaited conclusion to Never Have I Ever. We find out what happens when Lucas receives his Christmas gift from his 18-year-old sister Dillon.

~~~~~~

Christmas dinner with a family the size of mine was just short of organized chaos. Since most of my siblings had their own families, it was like high school again; little cliques everywhere in the cafeteria for lunch.

I sat next to my grandmother, who was on my right; Grandpa sat on her other side. She wanted to hear about my college life. She even gave me a wry smile and wink when she said, "I bet you have all the sorority girls just falling all over each other to get to you." Grandma was always my favorite of the family. She had this hard outer shell that gave her the matronly manner that most farming families had. However inside she was quick witted, had a very acidic sense of humor, and was known to play tricks on both her siblings growing up and now her progeny.

On my left side sat my younger brother Chris and then his girlfriend Rylee. This was my first time meeting Rylee and I could already see what drew Chris's attention to her. She was blonde, blue-eyed, large perky breast, and an ass inside of her tight jeans you could bounce a quarter from. Even Grandma noticed, asking me at one point, "Any hot girls in Oregon like Rylee over there?" Then her voice dipped lower and she whispered to me, "I bet your young cock is buried in a different wet pussy every night."

I was just happy I had already swallowed the sip of cider I had just taken. I looked at back at her and whispered with a wink, "Not every night Grandma, just when I need 'em".

"Leave the poor boy alone Margaret," Grandpa told her. "He doesn't need you pestering him all through dinner." He then lowered his voice, but I still heard him tell her, "Besides, he might just not want to talk about all the juicy pussy he's getting to an old dried up prune like you."

I tried to hold back the laugh, but it still came out as a snort. Grandpa leaned his head around his mischievous wife and gave me his own wink. Grandma however gave him a sour look and said, "Well, we will just see if you get any of that dried prune tonight mister."

Oh my god, my grandparents were getting to be even more perverted in their old age. However, I did notice on the other side of Grandpa, Dillon was also trying to stifle a laugh. She caught my eye looking over at her and she smiled at me. The small dimples in her freckled cheeks showed themselves. When did my baby sister get so damn beautiful?

The rest of dinner passed without too many other issues, and everyone settled down somewhere to talk. Most asked me about Oregon and how I was doing in my classes. I caught Dillon on more than one occasion looking over in my direction, only to turn away.

I got up at one point and made my way down to the bathroom to relieve myself. After shaking off the stray drip and washing my hands I opened the door to see Dillon. She looked down the hall before pulling me out and down to my room and she shut the door.

When she turned around, I looked into her dark brown eyes. Her dark hair was falling over one side of her face, and I reached up to put it behind her ear. "When did you get so beautiful?"

She smiled and I saw the blush creep into her cheeks. She lowered her head, but her eyes still looked up into mine. "Am I?"

Oh, fuck. What am I doing? This is my little sister for god sake. I lifted her head by her chin, my thumb pulling down her full lower lip as I did so, and she took it into her mouth and sucked on it. I felt my cock stir.

Dillon put her two hands over mine and took the one step into me, she had my hand now just above her beast. "Am I?" She asked me again.

"Gods yes Dillon. Your fucking gorgeous." She reached up and pulled me into a kiss. Her full lips felt wonderful against mine. I now had my left hand trapped between us, but my right came up to her and I ran my fingers through her silky hair and then to the back of her head. I held us in the kiss for several minutes, our tongues each circling the other's lips. Fuck, how did she ever get this good at kissing?

I pulled away just enough that I was able to move my hand down to her breast. I felt the small pert mound with its hard nipple through the flannel shirt she wore. It was young, firm, and not in a bra. I began to unbutton the shirt and then slipped my hand inside to get it over her naked breast. Her skin is warm and silky smooth, the breast smaller than a handful, but there was enough to grab onto.

Dillon moaned into my mouth as we continued to kiss. Her arms are still around my neck. I used the hand in her hair to pull her away. I looked back into her eyes. They were smoldering. I could see the lust in them. "Are you sure about this Dillweed?" I purposely used my nickname for her. I wanted her to know it was me, her brother, she was looking at.

"Every time I have ever told you 'I missed you most of all Scarecrow' I was actually saying 'I love you most of all'.

"Why Dillon? Why me?"

"Why did Grandpa and Grandma fall in love? Why did mom and dad?" She asked.

"I don't know. I have never thought about that," I replied.

"Exactly, don't ask me why. I don't know. All I know is that I love you, and I always have." She kissed me again.

My answer was to reach down and pick her up into my arms. I carried her over to the bed and put her gently into the middle and I climbed up next to her. I moved her hair away from her face and then dragged my finger over her lips. She again took my hand and sucked on my finger. I then continued tracing an unseen line down her chin and neck until I reached her shirt. I unfastened the other buttons and opened the shirt to expose her naked breasts.

I then used my finger to trace around each mound and then her areolas. I then went from between her breast down her stomach and to the waste of her jeans. I had watched my finger until this point. I looked back into her eyes. "Just take it slowly Lucas. I've never been with anyone. I'm still a complete virgin. I have saved myself only for you."

"I never realized until now that I truly loved you too Dillon. I guess I never allowed myself to think of you like that until now." I told her and looked at her slightly parted lips. Fuck they were the perfect lips to kiss. How could I have not noticed before? I leaned in to kiss her again. Her tongue once again found mine. My hand started working on the buttons of her jeans. Her hands were pulling my shirt up and her hands were on my jeans. It was a slow deliberate race we both wanted to win but didn't want to rush anything.

I broke the kiss and bent to take one of her breasts into my mouth and I nibbled on her hard nipple. She moaned. I raised up and put my hands on the waist of her now unbuttoned jeans and pulled them down. The scent of her aroused sex filled my nose. It was the sweetest smell I have ever smelt. I buried my nose into her panties and felt the dampness there.

I pulled the white panties aside and saw another pair of perfect lips. They were just as full and moist as the ones I have been kissing. I kissed her lower lips, and my tongue went looking, not for another tongue, but a different prize. I found her clit easily and flicked it. The response from Dillon was immediate. "Ohhhh FFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!"

I sucked on her click as she rode out the orgasm. I have never made a woman cum so quickly. When she came down, I looked up at her and she said, "I never dreamed my first orgasm would be that quick and feel so fantastic."

"Your first?" I asked her, "That's your first? You have never masturbated and made yourself cum before?"

"I told you I was saving myself for you Lucas. I saved everything for you."

The gravity of what she just confessed hit me then. I vowed to myself to never take her for granted. Her Christmas gift to me was her very being. She gave me everything she had to give to a man. Well, not quite. There was still a little barrier to push through.

I sat up and took off my shirt. Her eyes followed my every move, and her bottom lip was caught in her teeth. "One last chance Dillweed. You can still back out. I can't promise you I'll be able to stop myself if my jeans come off."

Her answer was to sit up and pull my jeans off, boxers and all. My cock sprang up and she got her first look at it. I watched her lick her lips. Her hand came up and she drew a finger over the little drop of pre-cum that had leaked out. She put the finger to the tip of her tongue.

"My first orgasm, my first time ever to see a man's cock, now my first taste. It's sweet."

"Pre-cum is sweet. I'm told actual cum tastes bitter to most women. They don't like it."

"I guess I will have to find out for myself," she said as she wrapped her hand around me. I'm not big, nor am I small. I've never had any complaints either. My cock is 7 inches and her hand fit around it perfectly. I still knew that Dillon would be tight. I would have to take it slow and breaking though her hymen would be painful for her.

She was stroking my cock and watching it all intently. Was she having second thoughts? What was she thinking about? Was it how she would ever be able to take me into her? Another drop of pre-cum came from my tip and this time Dillon took it from the source with the tip of her tongue. She kept on stroking. She kept watching.

"Last chance Dillweed," I said.

She looked up into my eyes and said, "I'm not backing out now. I also think you need to pick a different nick name for me."

"Then for now I'm just going to call you 'lover'."

I reached over and pulled her panties off. I then got between her legs and put them up on my shoulders. As I looked down at her I thought once again, 'When did she become this beautiful sexy young woman?' I put my cock at her wet slit, and I mixed my pre-cum with her juices. I ran my glans up and down her slit and then gave a gentle push to part her outer labia. I heard a heavy intake of air by Dillon as I went past the inner labia and into her wet pink sex.

The glans just made it inside when I felt the barrier, her intact hymen. She was truly a virgin. I looked in her eyes, she was biting her lower lip again. She nodded. I pressed against her hymen, and she let go her lip and sucked in a deep breath and held it. She also squeezed her eyes shut. She gripped the comforter on the bed. I drove through when I heard her expel the held breath.

"OH, FUCK ME!" she exclaimed and grabbed a pillow to bite down on. I held on at that point. I had felt her hymen rip as I tore through about 2 inches into her virgin pussy. Her pussy walls were spasming in pain. I stayed very still. She finally opened her eyes; I could see the tears of pain in those beautiful brown pools.

"Take all the time you need Dillon," I told her.

She raised an eyebrow, "What, am I not your lover now?"

I laughed, "Do you want to be?"

"For the rest of our lives Lucas. I want to be your lover for the rest of our lives. Just like Grandpa and Grandma."

My turn to laugh, "But they are not brother and sister Dillon."

She didn't answer that, but said, "Are you just going to sit there or are you going to fuck me?"

I pressed in a bit farther into her and she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip again. "I'll take it slow, but it's going to hurt." She just nodded.

I was about halfway into her when I pulled back and then sank back in. I stayed with fucking her with only about half my cock until I felt her relax. I then added an inch at a time until I had my full 7 inches fucking in and out of her pussy. She was tight still; I wouldn't last long but I held out as long as I could.

I finally felt the pressure build past the point of no return and pulled out to send long ropes of cum shooting out onto her chest. The first couple hit up between her breasts the others over her stomach and then finally dribble onto her bloody pussy. "Stay still," I told her. "I'll be right back."

I got up and grabbed my jeans and shirt. I then quietly opened the door and peaked out, no one. I went into the bathroom and started the hot water. I cleaned myself and dressed, then got a towel warmed with water and went back to Dillon. I cleaned her up gently around her pussy then wiped up most of my cum, some was already gone. I notice a smile on Dillon's face, and she said, "It's not that bad."

She sat up on the bed, "Merry Christmas Lucas." She said with a smile that showed her dimples and melted my heart.

I leaned in and kissed her, and then told her honestly, "Best Christmas present ever!"

~~~~~~

This is the end of Never Have I Ever, but not the end of Lucas and Dillon's story. Also, what exactly did Dillon mean when she said, "Just like Grandma and Grandpa"?

TowGod
TowGod
190 Followers