Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 01

Story Info
Ummul is the first of his species to serve in the starfleet.
3.1k words
4.58
14.7k
35

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Move out of the way, Repecki. Humans coming through." The loud voice echoed in the expansive corridor.

"Pardon." Ummul stepped his hulking blue mass to the side and looked down at the humans. "Beg your pardon, Lieutenant. Was I moving too slowly?"

"Ensign Ummul, I'd heard we let one of you on board." Lieutenant James Collins looked the creature up and down. Which was a considerable task. Repecki were a tall species, this one standing at over seven and a half feet. Their planet recently joined the Outer Consolidated Planets and Ummul was a pioneer by joining the fleet. "Of course, you were moving too slowly. Are you on duty?" James eyed the Outer Planets uniform.

"Yes, Sir," Ummul said in his deep, grinding voice.

"You're an ugly blue bastard. Almost like us, but not quite. It's uncanny. Don't you think, Sir?" James turned to the human on his right.

"Blue skin, bald head, oafish size, pointy ears." Lieutenant Commander William Darling squinted up at the creature. "It's like God wanted to make man, but was too drunk. Is that what God did, Ensign?"

"Um... which god?" Ummul was unprepared for this hostility. During recruitment for the fleet, it had been all smiles and compliments.

"You look slow and dimwitted." James stared up at the alien's unblinking blue eyes. "Are you slow and dimwitted?"

"No, sir." Ummul shook his head and tried not to make eye contact with either of the two male humans standing in front of him.

"We saw him move. He's clearly slow. And he does look dimwitted, doesn't he?" William shook his head like it was a real pity. "So, we have these now. What do you know about them, Lieutenant Collins?"

Ummul looked to his left and right but the corridor was empty, no other officers there to help him.

"He has repulsive ears, right Sir?" James was so casual belittling a blue giant.

Ummul was actually quite proud of his ears, the focal point of Repecki beauty.

"I suppose. Those ears are quite unsightly. Are they standing at attention too or are they always like that?" William took a step closer, moved his head to the side, and looked up, examining Ummul's right ear.

Ummul let his ears droop.

"No, Ensign, keep them at attention." William looked back at James and smiled.

The alien's ears went back up.

"Well, anyway..." James clearly had a point he wanted to get to. "These Repecki males are so ugly that they have to use some sort of roofie spray to mate their females. I read an article about it." James laughed.

William laughed too. "Savages." He looked back up into Ummul's face. "Is that true, Ensign Repecki?"

"Repecki is my species, Sir. I am Ensign Ummul." The alien took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

"Tell me more about your savagery, Ensign Ummul," William said as he continued to laugh with James at Ummul's expense.

"Well, Sir." Ummul did not want to discuss intimate mating details with these humans. But he must obey orders. "We call the spray the Invitation and it is merely a subtle aphrodisiac. Like a few glasses of your red wine." The words caught in Ummul's throat as he looked down at the haughty faces. Humans rarely acted like the small, frail species they were. Neither officer said anything, so Ummul continued, "Repecki males offer the Invitation after courtship. It simply readies the female for intimate contact both mentally and physically. There are physiological changes the Invitation induces that -"

"Stop, Ensign. You're going to make me vomit." William stopped laughing and James, following his cue, stopped too. "Now I'm picturing a giant blue female as ugly as you. If you ask me, the fleet consolidated too many outer planets, we're now bringing in the flotsam and jetsam."

"Our species are actually very similar, Lieutenant Commander." Ummul tried to relax the tense knots in his shoulders. "I do not think we are flotsam or -"

"Do not interrupt a superior officer, Ensign," James barked.

"You're aboard the Driftwood, a high-level C-class starship," William hissed at the dumb alien. "This is an assignment I'm sure you don't deserve. If you fail to please me, or Lieutenant Collins here, I'll see you reassigned to a junk hauler. Understood?"

"Understood, Sir." Ummul seethed on the inside, but did his best at acting professional. These sorts of insults would cause serious friction on Ummul's homeworld of Roven. Such acts would cause the affronted to seek reconciliation by talking through matters with the offender's mate. Ummul had studied the ship's manifest and knew that both of these officers had wives aboard the Driftwood. He would have to seek them out for an accord.

"Very well, you big oaf." William turned, clapped James on the back and the humans continued down the hall. They laughed as they sauntered off.

The humans turned a corner and disappeared. Ummul finally put his large frame back in motion. He had just started a shift and he had much to do.

~~

Mrs. Amelia Collins struggled with the folding tables. Even though she borrowed an anti-grav dolly, her legs wobbled as she hauled the tables back to her cabin.

Ummul waited in the hallway and watched as the woman approached. She was wearing her fleet uniform. "Can I help you, Mrs. Collins?"

"What?" Amelia turned toward the voice and tossed her red hair out of her pretty face. She saw only the chest of a fleet uniform, so she looked up into a smiling blue face. "Oh. You're the Repecki my husband told me about. He was right." She scowled up a him. "Yes, haul these tables back to my cabin. I'm having some of the ladies over later for tea."

"Of course, Mrs. Collins." Ummul stepped around her and lifted the tables and put them under his left arm. He picked the dolly up with his right hand. "Lead the way."

Without another word, Amelia turned and strode down the hall. After a minute she looked back to see Ummul far behind her. She stopped and waited for the giant. "You are slow, aren't you?"

"That is correct relative to human speed." Ummul ambled up to her. He watched her turn again and walk in front of him, slower this time. A few crewmen passed them in the hall, giving the pair curious looks. Ummul's gaze fixed itself squarely to Amelia's behind. He hadn't seen a female Repecki in months, and human females were almost like miniature versions of the beauties he'd left back on Roven. These women had the same curving hips, round butts, and swelling breasts. Ummul was entranced.

"Well, at least you're strong." Amelia didn't bother to look back. "We need to take a right up here."

"You know. We are very similar species." Ummul was ready to begin the reconciliation process with Lieutenant James Collins by befriending his wife. "Some on Roven say that we may have even been uplifted into sentience by the same benefactor."

Amelia looked back at him with her pretty mouth turned down in disgust. "That's gross." She stopped at a set of doors and they slid open for her. "Come in, you can put the tables over there."

"I would like to offer a formal reconciliation." Ummul entered her cabin and moved over to the right where she'd indicated. It was a beautifully furnished space. With a long "L" shaped sofa overlooking a bank of windows to the right, and formal dining area to the left. Abstract art hung from the walls. The doors to the cabin closed behind them. "Your husband and I started our relationship poorly, but our friendship starts now." Ummul set down the tables on the soft carpet and put the dolly next to them. He turned to the human.

"Are you trying to tattle on James to me?" Amelia balled her fists and put them on her hips. She looked up at the alien with her chin stuck out. "You have a lot of nerve for a slow, stupid creature."

"No, Mrs. Collins." Ummul stepped toward her. He looked down at the woman. Her head crested a little above his bellybutton. She looked shapely in her uniform. It had been so long since he'd mated a female, he couldn't help but get aroused. This was wrong, he was here to formally fix a relationship. "I am here for reconciliation." His massive dick stirred in his uniform pants. He tried to quell lustful thoughts.

"Oh my, God." Amelia pointed at the growth in his pants. "What is that?" What sort of horrific genitalia writhed in there? "Get out."

"But..." Ummul couldn't help it. The pretty little thing was too much for him. His ears suddenly pointed forward and clear goo shot from the top of each ear, splattering over the front of his superior officer's wife. Ummul's ears then moved straight up again.

"Eeeewwwwwwww." Amelia wiped the clear, viscous liquid off her forehead with her left hand, her diamond wedding ring sparking in the warm glow from the lamp by the sofa. "You've ruined my clothes."

"Don't worry, it should have no effect on a human." But Ummul wasn't so sure. The species were so similar.

"What should have no effect? What is this stuff?" Amelia took a step toward the bathroom but then stopped. She broke out in a sweat and her heart pounded in her ears.

The only sounds that filled the cabin for many seconds was Amelia's rapid breathing. Outside the bank of the windows, the stars shone bright.

"The Invitation," Ummul said finally.

"I feel really strange." Amelia was so hot. She pulled off her uniform and tossed it to the floor, not even noticing that she stood before this dumb alien in only her bra and panties. A pulsing moved through her vagina. Instinctively, she put her hands down there to cover up. After feeling the pulse for some time, she realized that her vagina gushed with each pulse. Soon, her anus began pulsing too. She turned to the alien with wide, dazed eyes. "What have you done to me?"

"It seems the Invitation works on humans." Ummul could resist no longer. He quickly turned away from Amelia, removed his uniform, and tossed it on the sofa. When he turned back toward her, Amelia gave a little shriek and put her hand up to her mouth. "The pulsing you feel loosens you up for the male organ." Ummul stepped toward her.

Amelia's eyes were round as saucers. The alien was well muscled and lean, but that's not what caused Amelia's shriek. Swaying in front of him as he lumbered toward her was the largest, most monstrous penis she could imagine. It looked a good deal like her husband's, but the scale was all wrong. And, of course, it was blue and thick with protruding veins. As she looked closer, she could see that it was also pulsing at the same rate as her privates. "What are you doing?" The penis was only a little below her eyeline, maybe even with her shoulders.

"I didn't mean for this to happen, Mrs. Collins." Ummul stepped close to her and reached his right hand behind her head. He gently pulled her mouth toward his cock. "But I haven't mated in a long time."

"Oh, no." Amelia found she had neither the strength nor the will to resist. She bent a little at the waist and let him push his blue head past her lips. His flesh was so warm, much hotter than human skin. "Mmmmhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm." A surge of intense desire to satisfy this brute moved through her. She reached up with her hands to grab his shaft. Its thickness made her hands feel tiny. She stroked it and bobbed her head right there in the living room she shared with her husband. The Repecki grunted as she sucked and it was the most bestial sound she could imagine.

"You are a beautiful female." Ummul kept his right hand cupping her small head and brushed her red locks out of her face so he could see her pink lips wrapped around his cock. "Unsheathe your breasts, Mrs. Collins."

Still slurping, Amelia removed her hands from the shaft and reached behind her. She undid the clasp on the bra and let it fall away from her boobs.

"Very nice." Ummul pulled her by the hair and dislodged her mouth from his shaft. Her large breasts hung down in perfect tear drops. Their species really were remarkably similar. "Feel what is waiting for you." Ummul bent down, grabbed her hands and placed them on his balls.

"It's... unnatural." Amelia looked up into his blue eyes and gently massaged each testicle. They were large, heavy, and pulsing just like his penis. Before she knew it, he lifted her off the floor and placed her over his shoulder. The room spun as he turned around.

"I will not fit on your couch." Ummul was ready for more. "Where is your bedroom?"

"No." Amelia marveled at the way he carried her, like a doll. "We cannot... do it in there. That's where James and I..." Thoughts of her husband sent shocks of guilt and regret through her clouded mind. But she knew there was nothing she could really do to stop the inevitable.

"Very well." Ummul stripped off her panties while still holding the wife over his shoulder. He then hefted her in the air before him. He spread her legs and held her pussy up in front of his face. She had a dark triangle of hair and pink, protruding lips, but otherwise much as he was used to. He gave her a lick. She tasted tangy and pleasing. He licked her some more and listened to her squeal.

"Please... oh... please." Amelia trembled, completely at the giant's mercy.

"It is time, Mrs. Collins." Ummul lowered her down, keeping her legs spread. He cupped one hand around her shapely behind, and placed his other behind her back. He could feel her little muscles rippling as she struggled with the tail end of the pleasure his purple tongue had given her. "As I mentioned, the Invitation loosened you up. So, I should fit adequately inside you."

"We... can't." Sweat dripped down Amelia's neck and snaked between her boobs. She looked at the alien's chiseled chest, past his bulging abs, and down to that blue monster he was about to spear her on. "Oh, my," she said as the head spread her pussy out. Amelia panted and watched in disbelief as inch after inch slipped inside her. "I'm not... Repecki. You'll break... mmmmeeeeeeee." As he bottomed out, she tossed her head back. "So... deep." It felt like the alien had pierced into her very soul.

"You are still very tight." Ummul bounced her up and down on his long shaft.

"Heaven... help me," she said through gritted teeth. Amelia's feet bounced off to either side of her partner, her eyes glazed over, and her hands gripped onto the strong, blue arms that held her. She had tried standing sex once with James, but it had been awkward and he hadn't been able to keep his balance. This Repecki used her vagina for his pleasure like it was nothing to keep her in the air. "Already... already..." Amelia convulsed, her shoulders shaking, her knuckles white as they dug into the hot alien skin. All the orgasms in her life didn't add up to that first time she came on blue dick. It was lucky all the cabins in the ship were soundproofed, because she sounded like an opera singer hitting one long, high note.

They mated standing up for a long time as Ummul bounced Amelia on his cock with a steady grip on her ass. The wife had one space-shattering orgasm after another. Eventually, Ummul pulled her off his penis with a loud plop.

"On Roven, we never finish in a vagina unless we're ready for child." He turned her facing away from him, still dangling her in the air. "Don't worry, the Invitation has prepared you for this as well."

"Wait... wait..." Amelia panted and looked over her shoulder. She felt the head of that massive tool prod her butthole. "I've never done... aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." And just like that, she was impaled to the hilt all the way up her butt. Whatever the alien had done to her, there was no pain. It was another new bliss for her to discover that day. Soon, she was bouncing her ass up against him.

Ummul held her in the air with one large hand around her boobs, and one holding her stomach.

She grunted like a savage and undulated her hips for him like a harlot. There was no mistaking it, she didn't even know this alien's name but she'd become his mating bitch. He was taking her to such heights of ecstasy that she knew she'd never be able to go without that monster cock. The whole trajectory of her life had changed.

"Prepare... uh... uh... uh... yourself... human." Ummul's grunts were deep and fierce. He was ready to give her his seed.

"Do it. Oooooohhhhhhhh. Just... do it." Amelia looked over her shoulder again and up into to those fierce blue eyes. He was ready to completely possess her. She wanted him to. The giant's grunts grew louder and then he let out a terrifying roar. She felt shots of hot liquid shoot deep inside her. This set off another wild orgasm for her. When she recovered, she found that he'd laid her down on the carpet.

"That was not planned." Ummul didn't look down at her as he dressed. "I must go."

"Not yet. Can we do it again?" She looked up at him with pleading green eyes.

"No, Mrs. Collins." Ummul shook his head and smoothed out the wrinkles in his uniform. "My shift starts soon." He turned to look down at her. She was a naked, sweaty mess. With the giant's purple cum leaking out of her butt onto the carpet. "And you have guests coming soon. You must get a cleaning bot in here and take a shower."

Amelia nodded and looked up at this new magnificent addition to her once boring life. "Tomorrow, then," she squeaked.

"Really?" Ummul was sure she had enjoyed herself, but was still surprised she wanted to mate again. "I thought your human wedding vows precluded other male coupling."

"I don't care." Amelia sighed and sat up. She sat on her knees and steepled her hands in front of her. "Please come tomorrow. James starts his shift at 07:30."

"Very well." Ummul nodded his head and slowly moved toward the door. "I must admit, your tight vagina was much to my liking. Maybe we can work on my reconciliation too." And with that, he opened the doors and exited the cabin.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,206 Followers