Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 02-03

Story Info
Amelia shares her big, blue friend.
3.4k words
4.74
8k
15

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 2

Amelia waited in her cabin the next day trying to read a book on her sofa, but her heart thumped loudly in her chest. Would she go through with this irreverent and unnatural coupling again? At 07:42 the door chime played its little melody. Amelia put down her book, stood, and straightened the lingerie she'd worn for the occasion. A lacey white number. "You may come in," she said.

The cabin doors slid open and the giant blue alien walked slowly in. The doors slid closed behind him. "Hello, Mrs. Collins," he said. He wasn't wearing his uniform today. Instead, it wore purple robes, casual attire back on Roven.

"Did anyone see you at the door?" She stepped around the sofa, the soft carpet so luxurious under her bare feet.

Ummul shook his head and then smiled at the wife. "You look nice today. Are those special clothes?"

"Yes." Amelia nodded and blushed. "James bought these for me. For our intimate times."

"But you're wearing them for me?" Ummul slipped out of his robes. He was naked underneath, with his monster cock already as hard as the Driftwood's titanium alloy hull.

"Yes." Amelia stood very still, her wide eyes glued to that penis and those large balls hanging below it. "I wondered if I'd just imagined how big you are." She looked up his well-muscled torso to his cold blue eyes. "Big everywhere."

"I am not big." Ummul walked toward her and stopped a few feet away. "Humans are small."

"What is your name?" Amelia held her hands in front of her and her right hand absentmindedly fiddled with the wedding ring on her left hand.

"Ummul from Roven." Ummul's pointy ears wiggled, ready to offer the Invitation.

"You can call me Amelia." She dropped her hands by her sides. "Now spray me with that amazing stuff."

"The Invitation?" Ummul's ears turned forward and pointed at the human female.

"Yes, please." She pushed her shoulders back and her chest out. "Do it." A quiet spurt echoed in the cabin and Amelia was once again sprayed with the clear liquid. "Well, there's no going back now," she said.

"That is correct." Ummul's ears pointed upward again.

"Come with me." Amelia took his big blue hand in her little white one and led him to the bedroom she shared with her husband. She could already feel the pulsing in her vagina and butt, loosening her for what was to come.

Minutes later, she had her large breasts wrapped around that monster shaft. Ummul sat on the bed, with his legs dangling off the sides. Amelia perched on her knees, her lingerie discarded behind her on the bedroom floor. "You were made for this." His hole flared and a dribble of purple precum oozed out. On a downstroke with her boobs, Amelia darted out her pink tongue and licked it up. It was so hot and salty. Simply perfect.

"I was not made for this." Ummul looked puzzled, and he didn't want to argue with a beautiful female trying to please him, but he needed to correct her. "My species evolved much as yours did. And then we had a similar jump in evolution, leaving behind our animal ancestors around five million years ago. So, when something happened -"

"Shut up, Ummul." Amelia lifted herself up and placed her hips over his monster. She reached under her and held it. "I can feel it working. My pussy is ready for your dick." She lowered herself down. "Ooooohhhhh." She was so wet and loose that it slipped right in. "We have to... oh... go slow. I'm sore... from yesterday."

Pretty soon, she vigorously ground her small human pelvis into Ummul, his cock fully inside her. Her face contorted, and she started shrieking her way through another amazing orgasm. Those long, high-pitched wails were unlike any noise she had made before she'd met Ummul.

"You ride well, Amelia." Ummul lifted up his meaty hands and held her breasts. They were not large by Repecki standards, but felt quite nice on this human. He shook them and they jiggled nicely. In that moment, he decided that he would continue to mate this human no matter how his reconciliation went with Lieutenant Collins. "Now it is my turn." He pulled her pussy off his cock and tossed her on the bed. He then positioned her on her hands and knees so that her butt was right on the edge of the bed. Ummul knelt on the carpet next to the bed. He forced her knees together so her butt was as high as can be and was satisfied that they were now lined up well enough. He pulled her back onto his penis and watched it slip in.

"Aaaaagggggghhhhhhh." Amelia's eyes rolled back. He hit all new places taking her like a dog. She felt his hulking mass behind her and she let him grab her hips and get into rhythm. "Oh, God. Ummul, what are you doing... to meeeeeee." She came again.

"I want you to do something for me." Ummul leaned forward and grabbed her head, his fingers spread on her forehead. He gently pulled her toward him so that her back was fully arched.

"Anything," Amelia squeaked.

"Talk to your husband... uh... uh... on my behalf." Ummul started his low, bestial grunts. "I want... uh... uh... uh... us to reconciliate." He pounded into her, watching her strange but familiar round, white butt tremble and shake.

As if it wasn't strange enough having this monstrous, grunting creature stretching her pussy from behind, he wanted to talk about her husband while he completely dominated her body and soul. She shrieked her way through another orgasm.

"Talk to... uuuuhhhhh... him... for me?" Ummul was persistent.

"Yes... oh, God... yes... I'll talk to him." Amelia stared blankly at the abstract art on the wall as Ummul held her head firm.

"Excellent." Ummul slipped out of her, completely coated in her wetness. "Now for a childless ending." With a smooth stroke, he slid his long shaft into her butt.

All Amelia could do was dumbly take it.

Ummul smashed into her again and again, his grunting getting deeper, more wild, and more urgent. He then let got of her head and put both hands on her hips. "RRrrrrraaaaaaagggggghhhhhh," he let out a deafening roar. His last few thrusts were arrhythmic, and all his muscles rippled as he let loose his purple baby-making fluid into her butt.

Again, Amelia was carried away by ecstasy as he unloaded in her. When she gathered her senses, she looked up to see his big blue ass walking back into the living room. "Wait." She pulled herself out of the messy bed and ran after him. "We have more time."

"You want more, Amelia?" Ummul turned around and caught her as she flung herself into his arms.

"Please, yes." Amelia reached down and stroked that veiny monster.

And so, they did it again on the living room floor. And then once more in the shower. By the time they were done, poor Amelia's butt was stuffed with purple cum and she was utterly exhausted. She made Ummul promise to come again tomorrow and then sent him on his way. She brought in the cleaning bot and helped it tidy up the cabin. She then slipped into bed and slept until her husband returned from his shift.

~~

"I ran into that new Repecki ensign today." Amelia sipped at her chilled white wine.

"Oh, that doofus clogging up the passageways?" James looked up from his steak. "I think there's something seriously wrong with that species. Or maybe it's just Ensign Ummul. What a dummy."

"I don't know, honey." Amelia smiled and shifted in her seat. She was sore from the pounding she'd taken only hours ago. It had taken a long time before all that purple cum stopped leaking out of her. "He seemed very thoughtful and nice."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Amy. But you do look radiant tonight." James sipped at his red wine. "Did you do something different with your hair?"

"No." Amelia brushed her hair off her shoulders. "Maybe it was the nap I had today."

"Maybe." James stood up, leaving his half-eaten dinner on the table. "I need you in the bedroom." He pulled on her hand but Amelia resisted, her butt not budging from the chair.

"Not until you promise to be nice to Ensign Ummul." She pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Fine." James tugged her hand again. "That big blue blockhead is the best."

"I'm serious, honey. Be nice to him." Amelia looked up at her husband with stern eyes.

"Yes, okay. I'm sorry." James was exasperated. What had gotten into his wife? "I'll be nice."

"Thank you, James." Amelia let her husband lead her into their bed.

"I can't wait to get you naked." James had no idea that he was the second male to see her naked that very day in that very room. He made love to her softly and tenderly. Strange, her pussy felt different somehow, not quite gripping him the way it used to. It was probably nothing.

Amelia faked her way through several orgasms, but felt hardly anything with her husband. As he dozed off afterward, she snuck back into the dining room to finish dinner. She needed her energy for Ummul's visit the next day.

~~

Chapter 3

Ummul sat on the Collins's carpet, legs spread out to the sides. The small human woman kneeled between his legs enthusiastically sucking his long, thick cock.

Amelia popped her mouth off the penis and wrapped her breasts around it as best she could. She slid her boobs up and down using her own saliva as lubrication. "James shouldn't give you any more trouble," she said. She could feel her pussy and butt pulsing and loosening for him.

"Thank you, Amelia. You have been most helpful with the reconciliation." Ummul watched the little, white-skinned woman's enthusiasm. She still had some Invitation dripping down her forehead. He thanked the gods for the Consolidated Outer Planets. Joining was the best decision of his life and had led to best sex he'd ever had.

"But you had a problem with Lieutenant Commander Darling too. Right?" A little frown formed on Amelia's pretty face. Her wedding ring glittered as it moved, her left hand pressed into the flesh of her left breast. "Do you need to have a reconciliation thingy with Katlin Darling? Because I know her. I can help."

"Yes... uh... uh... uh... I do." Ummul nodded. His low, bestial grunts began filling the room. He was getting close.

"Tomorrow, I'll bring her by your cabin." Amelia sped up her boobjob, she could tell he was getting close.

"I'm off... shift... uh... uh... uh... at 09:15." Ummul's long legs began to tremble. "Where do you want... aaahhhhhhrrrrrr... my cum... human?" Ummul growled.

"All over me, Ummul." Amelia's mouth hung open and her eyes dilated. "I want you to cover me with it."

Ummul roared and a fountain of purple goo rose into the air. Amelia felt the incredibly hot liquid rain down on her hair, face, and boobs.

On the auxiliary bridge, James Collins examined the screen before him and conferred with the engineering officer about the upcoming nebula. It was so exciting. He couldn't wait to tell Amelia all about it over dinner later that day.

At that very moment, back in James's cabin, his wife turned her mouth upwards and let the salty purple stuff fall on her tongue. It was the most delicious thing she'd tasted, far better than anything the ship's replicators could make for dinner.

How surprised James would have been if instead of running through gamma figures for shield retention rates, he had decided to pay his wife a visit that afternoon. He would have seen her bouncing on a monster pole, hoisted up in the air with a look of complete abandon on her cum-covered face. Who would have believed that his wife could stoop so low as to be an alien fuck buddy?

"I want you... ooooohhhhhh... to do it inside my... pussy... Ummul." Amelia's head lolled to the side and she could have seen the strange nebula her husband was so excited about approaching outside the windows if she wasn't so consumed by lust. "Don't... worry about... pregnancy." She loved the way the giant held her like she was some sort of plaything.

"I have never... uh... uh... uh... bred a female vagina... before." Ummul held her tightly and looked down at her small shaking body. "But since... I do not think... uh... uh... I can give you child... aaaaaarrrrrrrrrr." Ummul roared and shot his seed deep into the wife's womb.

Amelia closed her eyes, clenched her teeth, and rode out another amazing orgasm. This Repecki had now completely claimed her.

After that, Ummul took her several more times before he had to leave, each time depositing his purple load deep in her pussy.

~~

The next day, Ummul sat waiting in his small cabin, dressed in his traditional purple robes. The door chimed, right on time. "Come," Ummul called out. He stood and walked slowly toward the door.

The door slid open and in walked Amelia dressed in a revealing red dress. She was arm in arm with a pale, blonde woman dressed in a conservative, gray housedress. The new human looked up at Ummul with an expression of fear, or maybe disgust. Ummul hadn't yet figured out all the nuances of human expression.

"Ensign Ummul, this is Katlin Darling." Amelia smiled her sweet smile up at Ummul and winked at him. "Katlin, this is the new alien I was telling you about." Amelia walked Katlin until they were about three feet from Ummul and they stopped. Both women stared up into his cool, blue eyes.

"Okay, I've seen it. Now can I go?" Katlin hunched her shoulders and turned her body a little to the side. She was more slender than Amelia and taller. Her head crested about midway up Ummul's torso.

"He's not an it, he's a he." Amelia held Katlin's arm a little tighter, as if she was afraid her friend might bolt for it. "And he's lovely." Amelia looked around the room for the first time. She saw a Spartan room with only the essentials. She took in the large chairs and couch. She suddenly felt like a child next to all the giant furniture. "Although, his place could use a woman's touch."

"Hello, Mrs. Darling." Ummul smiled.

"Okay, Ummul." Amelia looked back up at her sex buddy and her smile widened. "Give us your Invitation."

"That was an accident last time." Ummul cocked his head and looked down at Katlin. She was quite beautiful, albeit miniature. "That is not normally how the reconciliation process proceeds. One approaches the mate and introduces one's self. One offers a formal..."

"Shut up, Ummul, and just do it." Amelia looked giddy.

Katlin turned to look at the woman, her eyebrows raised. "Amelia Collins, what the heck are you -" She was cut off when something wet and sticky landed on the left side of her face and the front of her dress. She put her hand to her left cheek and felt the viscous substance. She knew the alien must have sprayed her with something. "Get it off, get it off." The slim woman suddenly jumped up and down and rubbed at her face and hair.

Ummul looked on her with curiosity. The first time a human female received the Invitation, it seemed to him she did not like it. He looked back to Amelia who was now breathing hard, her large breasts moving up and down, with her eyes closed.

"Thank you, Ummul." Amelia opened her eyes and looked at Katlin. "It's okay, Katlin. He just gave you the best gift you've ever received." She placed hands on Katlin's shoulders and stopped the woman from jumping and rubbing her face.

"I... feel... strange." Katlin looked at Amelia with wide eyes. "I'm really hot." Sweat broke out all over her body and she felt she was on the verge of hyperventilating. Katlin could see the clear fluid slowly dribbling down her pretty friend's face. "My... privates." Her hands dropped to cover her vagina over her dress.

"Let's get you out of these wet things." Amelia unbuttoned Katlin's dress and pulled it off her. She bent down, and removed her shoes. She then unclasped the woman's bra and dropped it to the carpeted floor. Amelia felt her own pussy and anus pulsing in response to the Invitation. She was thrilled to share the feeling with another woman. "Isn't this great, Katlin?"

"No." Katlin watched Amelia pull off her panties and now Katlin stood naked before these two people. She covered her boobs with her left arm and her wedding ring caught the warm glow from the cabin lights. "What's happening... to me?" She pressed her legs together to try and stem the leaking from her vagina.

"You're the second woman ever to enjoy this feeling." Amelia looked up at Ummul who was still clothed in his robes. "I was the first. Right? No other humans?" Amelia quickly started undressing herself.

"I believe so." Ummul nodded and removed his robes. His monstrous, blue penis stood hard and ready for what was about to happen.

Katlin looked over at the giant. "Oh, my. Oh, my. Oh, my." She reached her hand out to her undressing friend. "He looks like a genetic experiment, Amelia."

"He's an alien, silly." Amelia tossed the last of her clothes away and put her hand on Katlin's back. She gently pushed her toward the waiting cock. "Now comes the fun part." Amelia bent Katlin a little at the waist and guided her mouth around that monstrous head. Within seconds, Katlin's blonde hair bobbed up and down as she gave her first alien blowjob. "Way to go, girl. You're doing better than my first time."

"That is very good, Mrs. Darling." Ummul put his right hand behind her head and gently pressed her a little deeper. The blonde wife gagged and sputtered, but continued. Soon, she got into a good rhythm, taking several inches down her throat.

"Mmmmmgggghhhhhhh." Katlin could feel the incredibly warm penis pulsing to the same rhythm as her privates. Up until a few minutes ago, her husband William had the biggest penis she'd ever seen. She gave him regular blowjobs, so this was not unfamiliar. But the scale of it was all wrong.

"She looks so pretty with her lips around your dick, Ummul." Amelia bent a little at the waist next to Katlin and licked at one of Ummul's enormous blue balls. She plopped it into her mouth and looked up at him.

Ummul watched the wives. One with her mouth full of cock, and one slurping on his testicle. Both of them looking up at him with intense desire. How odd, he thought, that their husbands' insults had ended in this amazing experience. It reminded him of the old expression on Roven: you never know.

A half-hour later, Ummul had both human females on their hands and knees up on his bed. His bed was higher off the ground than Amelia's bed, so he was able to stand as he took turns pounding them from behind. He roared his way to four amazing orgasms that day. He no longer cared about the Repecki custom of only cumming in the butt except when desiring a child. He gave them two loads each, one in the vagina and one in the butt. The humans shrieked, whined, and grunted their way to many, many of their own orgasms. There was much for the cleaning bot to do once they finished.

Cleaned and dressed, the two women stood arm in arm by Ummal's cabin door. Amelia stood straight, with an ease and radiance about her. Katlin, wobbled on her legs a little, and looked somewhat more disheveled. Ummal figured Repecki sex was something humans needed to get used to.

"That was amazing, Ummal." Amelia turned to her friend. "Don't you think, Katlin?"

"I think I have the purple stuff leaking out of me." Katlin looked up at the monster that had somehow conquered her in an afternoon. "There was so much of it."

Amelia giggled. "She liked it." She looked back at Ummul, now dressed in his robes again. "Same time tomorrow?"

"That would be excellent." Ummul nodded and smiled.

"Great. It's all either of us will think about until then. Trust me." Amelia moved Katlin, still arm in arm, toward the door. It opened. Amelia offered one last smile over her shoulder as they left and the door closed behind them.

"Gods bless the Outer Consolidated Planets." Ummul turned and slowly walked into his bedroom. He needed a nap before next shift.

rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,190 Followers