All Comments on 'Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 01'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I thought your human wedding vows precluded other male coupling."

"I don't care." Ouch. Aliens? Cool. Skanks? Not so much. Will wait for you to try a different story series.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 7 are complete, including the finale. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fun Repecki and more reluctant wife Amelia Collins (her husband is a jerk) of course and his Starfleet cronies but was just a little prejudice toward the blue skin alien helping her out in the Starfleet ship (till he unleashed his pheromone) invitation goo accidently and gave her f***Ing she needed, and she wanted more afterwards. Ummul will never understand human women or cheating spouses in the complicated earth culture. As unlikely star fleet officer Ummul adventures in Starfleet after we which generation he is in the next chapter.

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

LEBECLEBECover 1 year ago

I love this guy's writing but, even if I didn't, I wouldn't waste time complaining about it like some of you guys. There's "only" a million other stories you could be reading. I can usually tell within a few minutes whether a story is going to interest me or not. If it doesn't, I move on. Of course, if you think you can do better, write your own story.

And for the record, I like where this story is going!

RamazaRamazaover 1 year ago

A fun story and maybe not erotic as such, but still sexy and fun, and payback is always a bitch, my guess is that the females are going to love the Repecki :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I don't care." Wow, just... wow... 2x4 to the face right there, for the hubby. Damn.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES