Never Insult a Repecki Pt. 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is breathing. Come on." Ummul slung his rifle over his shoulder, and carried Katlin in both arms. They followed Gren into the hangar. They all boarded an old junker shuttle.

"Is she alright?" Gren put Kiandra into the copilot's chair, and strapped herself into the pilot's chair.

"She's breathing." Ummul stood, listening to the doors hiss closed.

"Put her in the autodoc and get ready." Gren fired up the shuttle's engines.

"Four minutes until the weapons disarm. It's too early. The Driftwood will disintegrate us." Kiandra tried to log into her station from the shuttle's dash, but was denied.

"We'll have to get lucky." Gren lifted the shuttle off the deck and spun it toward the airlock. The doors opened when they approached.

"Oh... my... God. Oh, my God! Ummul! Will she die?" Amelia watched her unconscious friend slide into the healing tube. "She's my best friend. You can't let her die. She was your second girlfriend. Katlin? Can you hear me?"

"I am doing all that I can." Ummul clumsily set up the autodoc to care for Katlin. He felt gravity falter under his feet. He knew they had just made it past the first door. He hugged Amelia while she wailed and wept, not knowing what else to do with her. Gravity left them. They were outside the Driftwood now.

"Still two minutes left. Their cannons are hot." Kiandra pulled up the viewfinder and pointed at two locations on the ship's hull. "They're about to fire."

"I know. Prepare for evasive maneuvers." Gren gritted her teeth. "Your girlfriend's braying is distracting, Ensign. Shut her up."

Amelia continued to scream about her friend.

"How?" Ummul said.

"Invite her, I don't care." Warning lights flashed in front of Gren. "They're firing."

"Okay." Quickly, Ummul swiveled his ears and shot his warm, clear goo in Amelia's face. It only took a few seconds before she calmed down.

Amelia pushed off Ummul and floated next to her boyfriend, rubbing the Invitation into her face and neck. "My heart is thumping. I've never been so excited, sweetheart."

"Commander, she wants to do it." Ummul looked to Gren for guidance.

"Hump her, Ensign. I don't care. I have to... concentrate... now..." Gren pitched the shuttle to the side, dodging two missiles.

It wasn't easy to undress in zero-g, with the inertial dampers working to protect them from the shuttle's sudden moves. But the giant blue ensign and his first girlfriend managed it. He entered her, floating in the cramped space, just as Gren swung about to avoid three more homing projectiles fired from the Driftwood.

"Seventy seconds." Kiandra watched her viewfinder bloom with red dots as more cannons fired. "Can we jump yet?"

"Not yet." Gren knew they wouldn't be able to avoid all the missiles chasing them. She glanced back and saw that Amelia and Ummul were mating like mad. At least they would enjoy themselves right up until the end.

"Wait... wait..." Kiandra laughed. "Their targeting system is switching off. I messed up my timing. It's a minute early."

The shuttle streaked through the blackness of space, while the missiles veered away on harmless trajectories.

"I will forgive this mistake, Lieutenant." Gren smiled. "A little farther and we can jump." She refused hails from the Driftwood. Behind her, Amelia's orgasm crested. Ummul's deep grunts were undeniably reassuring to Gren. They had faced death, and now they were surrounded by the sounds of life.

"This is it." Kiandra held tightly to her seat. She ignored the pain in her leg. It seemed the armor had deflected most of the damage. She was better off than Katlin at least.

"Get ready for jump." Gren put her hand on the green button.

"Ohhhhhhh... Ummul... Ummul... Ummmmuuuulllllllllll." Amelia quivered in her big, blue boyfriend's arms.

"Jump." Gren engaged the drive and the shuttle punched a tiny hole in time and space. They had escaped. She watched the pretty lights of the wormhole dance around the shuttle. Now that they were away, where would they go?

12