Never Judge a Book by Its Cover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled sweetly, blinking back her tears, then quickly moved away. We haven't seen her since then.

- - - - - - - - - -

Because of our status as active-duty officers, we couldn't honeymoon in a foreign country. I got permission to take her on a cruise ship, with the proviso that we couldn't get off the ship if it docked in a non-aligned foreign port. It was a wonderful excursion, almost a month long, throughout the Mediterranean and Atlantic Coast of Europe. We were permitted to disembark in Italy, Greece, and France. Leah had a marvelous time, and that was good enough for me.

We've both retired since then. Commander was as far as I got. She made Lieutenant Commander and stalled. There just weren't a lot of advancement opportunities late in our careers. She now works as a legal affairs consultant for the Veteran's Administration. I'm a speech writer for the national office of the American Legion.

Cynthia is engaged to be married next year, so I guess Naomi's gift certificate will be going to her. She is currently a Lieutenant Junior Grade in the Judge Advocate General's Corps, following in her mother's footsteps.

Leah and I still lead an active lifestyle. We're both fitness adherents. We're very physical, both in and out of bed.

I still can't outrun her.