Never Lose Hope Ch. 01

Story Info
Eric pays a long overdue visit to his uncle.
4.3k words
3.49
14.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers

The blur of greens and yellows against a vibrant blue sky burned themselves into the retinas of a young and smart Eric Henderson. The bus slowly came to a halt as the brakes whined with years of use. It had been a long trip from Kansas to Pennsylvania, but he was finally at his destination - a small town by the name of New Hope.

Eric was a short and somewhat thin man with a light skin tone and dark brown hair. His eyes were this striking shade of brown that appeared amber when the sun hit them at just the right angle. He must have taken exclusively after his mother because they shared all the same characteristics. Their facial features were even similar.

Eric lazily trotted down the steps of the bus and dropped down to the pavement. The glass door closed behind him, and the engine roared back to life as the bus took off again. Taking in a deep breath, he surveyed the neighborhood and began to walk north. According to the GPS on his smartphone, the walk would take about ten minutes. That didn't seem so bad, despite how warm it was.

He pulled a pair of earbuds out of his pocket and stuck them in each ear. He struggled to look through the glare on his phone as he chose a song to listen to while walking. He landed on a classic rock ballad and bobbed his head in appreciation as he made the short walk to his uncle's house.

It had been roughly seven years since Eric had last seen his uncle. From what he remembered, his uncle was a stocky man with thick dark hair and a thick beard. Darrel Palmer had gotten an offer he couldn't refuse on a pipefitting job he had performed in the area at the time. He moved to a home on the outskirts of New Hope and had lived there ever since. His home was a nice little ranch style house with big and beautiful yard.

Eric adjusted the strap on his shoulder as he rounded the corner of a wall of trees, his uncle's house coming into view. "Finally," he breathed, making his way up the drive and onto the front porch. He lingered for a moment to listen before letting anyone know he was there. There was no sound.

He peeked through the front window of the home. He figured his uncle would be watching the television, and he began to wonder if perhaps he had come to the wrong address.

Well, what could it hurt to knock?

He rapped the handle of the knocker on the front door a few times and waited. After a few minutes of silence, he knocked a few more times, slightly harder this time. Within a few minutes the front door opened.

Darrel wasn't that much different from what Eric remembered. His hair and beard were beginning to turn grey, and while he was still the same stocky uncle that Eric remembered, Darrel had added a few pounds to his gut. He wore a pair of denim jeans and a stained button down that was halfway buttoned up, revealing a thick tuft of fur on his chest where the shirt split.

"Oh hey." He said plainly. "Sorry, I must have forgotten to set an alarm this morning. Had to work a double last night." He pushed the screen door open to let Eric in. "Come on in, I'll make us something to eat."

Eric stood there for a moment with his mouth slightly agape as he took in the image of his uncle. He wasn't sure why, but something was very enticing about the thick chest hair peeking out from his shirt.

Eric made his way through the door, allowing his uncle to close it behind him. He was surprised to see that the house was very nicely decorated. "So, who's the lady friend? I thought you were single?" he called as his uncle walked toward the kitchen.

"Who?" Darrel called back.

"The one who's got this place looking so nice."

Darrel scoffed as he carried two packs of pop-tarts and a couple mugs of coffee to the living room where Eric had decided to sit down. "I'll have you know this was all me, dipshit."

Eric was genuinely surprised to hear him say this. "Oh, well I didn't mean anything by it. It looks nice. I just thou-"

"Just thought Uncle D was a sloppy construction worker with no pride?" he jived, before seeing Erics eyes widen and following with, "Relax, kid. I'm just teasing."

Eric breathed a sigh of relief for a moment. That's just what he needed, making great first impressions when he was supposed to be here for a whole two weeks.

Darrel plopped down into the recliner adjacent to where Eric was sitting. As he did this, his shirt flopped open slightly more. The thick grey and black fur was incredibly enticing. Eric imagined what it would feel like to run his fingers through the mount of chest hair, and what it might smell like.

"You hear me?"

Eric shifted his gaze back to meet his uncle's eyes. "Sorry, I zoned out, what did you say?"

"I asked how long you're supposed to be here." Darrel took a drink of his coffee and gestured to the other mug for Eric. "Go ahead and have some."

Eric pulled the mug with dark liquid to his lips and took a sip. He made a sour face and set the mug back down. "Coffee isn't really my thing. Besides, isn't it a little late for coffee?" He glanced up at the clock, which showed that it was just past one in the afternoon.

Darrel grunted disapprovingly.

"Just a couple of weeks. I'll take the bus back next Sunday." he said, unwrapping a pop-tart and taking a bite. It was blueberry.

"Well don't expect this to be some little vacation. I've got important things I need done, and honestly, an extra pair of hands wouldn't hurt." he spoke frankly, taking a long sip of his coffee and exhaling appreciatively. "Got lots of weeds that need pullin', need to get the garden tilled so I can start plantin', all good things like that."

'Great,' Eric thought to himself. He wasn't much of an outside person, which was why his mother had insisted that he went to stay with his uncle. She knew Darrel would have some jobs for him to do outside.

The two sat quietly for a while as Darrel flipped through the channels on the television while eating his breakfast. After half an hour of watching the news channel, Darrel kicked his footrest down and stood up. "Alright, let's get to hoppin'."

Eric pulled himself from the couch and followed his uncle to the back door and into the back yard. It was much larger than he had expected from the front side of the house. The garden his uncle had referred to was about thirty feet long and fifteen feet wide. The soil was still compacted from a winter of inactivity.

"Today we're just pulling weeds." Darrel said, passing Eric a pair of gardening gloves. "These will make it a little easier. I want you to go all around the house and pull any weeds you see out of those flower beds."

Eric looked down at the gloves with disdain. He grabbed them reluctantly and slid them over his fingers. Without another word he followed his uncle's orders and got on his knees to start pulling out little weeds as the sun beat down on the back of his head. Within just fifteen minutes, sweat was pouring off his forehead and nose. He frequently wiped his forehead on his arm.

After about an hour of pulling weeds, Eric made his way back around the house to where his uncle was now running a motorized tiller through the rows of his garden. He had obviously gotten hot too, as he was now working with his shirt draped over the handle of the tiller. Sweat was dripping off his nose and his skin shined in the spots where his hair wasn't so thick.

Eric stared at him from the back silently, his eyes glued to the tight ripples of the muscles on his back, and the flexes that he made with each step he took. He slowly approached and waited for his uncle to turn around. "Hey, I think I've got them all out!" he shouted over the sound of the motor.

Darrel killed the power and leaned on the handlebars. "Good, good. Go get me something to drink."

Not wanting to step on his uncle's toes, he complied and made his way into the house through the back door. He walked cautiously through the hallway and through the living room to where the kitchen was. He opened the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water before walking back through the living room and into the hallway.

As he progressed through the hallway, Eric noticed that the door to what he assumed was his uncle's room was cracked open slightly. He reached his hand up and hesitated for a moment before pushing the door open. The room was quite normal, aside from a few clothes that were lying on the floor near the closet.

Eric stepped inside tentatively, looking around for anything interesting. There were plenty of little trinkets and utilities on the dresser, along with some colognes and lotion. As he was turning to leave, he got a glimpse of something shiny out of the corner of his eyes. Laying on the bedside table was a thick metal ring. Eric picked the ring up and inspected it.

"What the hell is this thing?" he asked himself quietly. He set the ring back down on the table and noticed the object next to it was a bottle of silicone lubricant. His face started to turn red as the realization set in. "Oh," he muttered, subconsciously wiping his fingertips on his pants.

Realizing that his uncle was probably wondering where he'd gone, Eric decided it was a good time to wrap up his little tour and bring the waters outside like Darrel had asked. He opened the door to the back yard and jogged over to his uncle, reaching out to hand a bottle to him.

"Get lost in there?" Darrel prodded.

"Sorry I was just looking at some of the pictures you have up. There are some real cute ones of you and mom as kids." Eric said, figuring that was a good enough excuse to cover his tracks.

Darrel's face shifted into a warm smile briefly, before looking back down at the soil he was tearing up. After a moment he glanced back up at Eric and stood up straight. "Well, don't just stand there, kid!"

"Well, what else is there to do?" Eric asked with a sigh.

"Just go turn on that water and bring the hose over here so I can give this soil a drink. Doesn't do no good seeding dry dirt." He pointed to the spout on the back of the house next to the patio.

Eric did as he was told and watched as his uncle sprayed water all over the freshly disturbed soil. "What's the plan for tonight?"

Darrel gave a small laugh. "Plans? My plan is to sit my butt in that recliner and have myself a few beers."

The two finished watering the garden and wrapped the hose into a coil before going inside the house. It was beginning to turn dark outside as Eric made his way to the bathroom. "Hey, I'm going to hop in the shower," he called out, making his way into the blue tiled room.

He pulled a towel out of the cupboard along with a washcloth and turned the shower faucet to its warmest setting. He pulled his pants to the floor and his shirt over his head. Steam was beginning to surround him, but the mirror hadn't fogged yet. He observed himself, flexing his muscles slightly, making faces, rubbing his chest.

Eric's body was small and athletic, with a smooth torso save for a few hairs here and there; his legs were quite hairy, along with his bottom and the fur that surrounded his short, uncut cock. He wasn't particularly well endowed, coming in at just under three inches soft, and only about an inch longer when hard.

He reached down and massaged the head of his cock as he stepped into the shower, closing the frosted glass door behind him with a washcloth in the other hand. 'Fuck, what's got me so worked up?' he thought to himself. Images of his uncle's shirtless torso flashed in his mind, and he felt his cock twitch. 'That's seriously fucked up.'

He tried to force his mind to switch focus. It wasn't right to be thinking about family that way. He pictured large, luscious breasts with soft pink nipples. He stepped back slightly so that the water drops could fall directly onto the head of his cock and began stroking himself as he held his foreskin back with the other hand. "Fuck," he whispered with his eyes closed. However, the intrusive thoughts started to take over again, and the breasts turned into his uncle's hairy chest. A soft moan escaped his lips and he felt precum lubricating his head as he stroked.

The sound of the bathroom door clicking open startled Eric and he immediately stopped, pushing down on his cock so that his hard on wasn't visible through the frosted glass.

"Hey, I'm not gonna look at ya; I need to piss real quick," Darrel said, setting his beer down on the edge of the sink.

Eric heard the sound of his uncle unzip his pants and watched through the glass as a blurred image of Darrel pulled out his cock and the sound of water splashing filled the room. His jaw dropped open, as he noticed the outline of the cock was incredibly thick. He couldn't tell just how big it was, but he knew it was a monster.

Darrel finished up and shook himself a few times, pulling forward as the last few drops hit the toilet. The image of him moving himself like that made Eric's cock twitch. "Hey hurry up, would ya? I don't like smelling like shit either, you know."

"Yeah, I'm almost finished up, I'll be out in a minute." Eric decided he wouldn't have time to relieve himself here and now. He quickly lathered up his hair and body and washed the sweat away. One he was rinsed off, he cut the water off and dried himself with a towel, enjoying the image of his still erect cock bouncing in the mirror as he dried his groin. He laid his cock sideways as he wrapped the towel around his waist and held it down as he clamped the ends of the towel against it.

Opening the door, he began walking toward the living room, where he had left his bag. "Hey, where am I sleeping at?" he asked as his uncle started walking to the hallway.

Darrel waved his hand at him, and Eric followed. He opened the door right next to his own bedroom and pointed into the room. When he did, Eric caught a momentary whiff of his uncle's natural musk.

Eric felt his cock twitch against his hand. Why did that smell so good?

"Your luxury suite," Darrel said sarcastically. The room was small, but it had a queen-sized bed; although not as nice as Darrel's king, it was still better than the alternative of sleeping on the couch.

One thing Eric immediately took note of was the fact that his bed was on the same wall that Darrel's bed was. He was going to have to be incredibly quiet if he didn't want his uncle to hear him taking care of his needs later.

"Thanks," he muttered, slightly embarrassed at the thought. "I'll go get my bag and bring it in here." He quickly turned and walked to the living room to grab his bag.

After unpacking his clothes and essentials, he put on a pair of boxers and a large t-shirt. He laid down on the guest bed and opened his preferred social media app on his smartphone. In the top right corner, the battery indicator showed that his phone had 3% charge left. He groaned and fumbled through his bag to find the phone charger. After plugging it in, he lay back on the bed and reopened the app.

Just then Eric heard the bathroom door click open and his eyes shifted up to look, now realizing that the bathroom was across the hall from the guest room, which meant he had a perfect shot of the bathroom doorway from his bed. 'Maybe I should close that door,' he thought to himself.

Darrel exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, similar to how Eric had done. Freshly showered, his skin was glistening, and the salt and pepper pattern of his body hair stood out in its fluffy humid state.

Twitch.

There it went again. That visual of his uncle shirtless, with his round belly and large pectorals was enough to make him feel something each time he looked at it.

Darrel casually made his way to his bedroom, looking forward as he walked.

Eric waited until he heard the door close and reached his hand down his boxers to massage his cock again. Darrel was making a lot of noise on the other side of the wall, so Eric allowed himself to relax a little more. He stood up and closed his door before laying back down.

He began picturing a few girls he had gone to school with, imagining them playing with their breasts and rubbing their pussies on display for him to watch. A soft, almost inaudible moan escaped his lips. His mind focused on the large breasts again, and a goofy smile crept across his face. He licked his lips as he imagined himself sucking on the large nipples. He imagined running his tongue from one nipple to the other, circling them and gently biting with his teeth.

His brow furrowed as he felt the familiar tingling in in groin. He was close. He pictured the lovely breasts bouncing above him as wide hips rocked on his cock, bringing him closer and closer to completion.

In a chaotic moment that left Eric flabbergasted, the mental image of this curvy and erotic woman turned into none other than his very own mother. Her face looked down at him lovingly as she fondled her breasts and cooed, "Go on, honey. Cum."

Eric was overtaken with lust, and began furiously pumping his cock, coming to climax within seconds. He let out a low moan as his cock oozed cum in a thin stream, trailing down the shaft and his balls. While Eric was still mix-climax, he heard the door to his uncle's room click open and he quickly jerked the boxers up over his cock just barely as his door was opened. Trying to lay his hand as inconspicuously as possible across his cock to keep his erection hidden, Eric strained to stifle his moans as he looked up at his uncle.

"I ordered a pizza for us. Just wanted to let you know," he said, turning to walk to the living room as he left the door standing open.

"Okay, t-thanks!" Eric called, laying his head back into the pillow. He thrust his hips a couple more times and looked down at the wet puddle that had clung to his boxers. "Well, fuck." He stood up and closed the door until it was just barely cracked and dug out another pair of boxers. He quickly changed and wiped himself off with the dirty pair before putting them in a clothes hamper.

After he was straightened up, Eric made his way out into the living room and lazily flopped down onto the couch next to Darrel. He was lying at an angle that was facing Darrel, with his feet pointed toward him. The pizza must have gotten there while Eric was getting changed. The boxes had already been separated on the coffee table.

Darrel was wearing his robe, with only a white shirt and his boxers underneath. Eric could see the pattern of his uncle's chest hair through the shirt. Quickly wanting to shift his focus to avoid thinking about his uncle's bare chest, he decided to speak up. "What was mom like when she was younger?" he asked as he reached for a slice of pepperoni.

Darrel's brow furrowed for a moment. "Well," he started, "She was real bubbly. Complete opposite of me. I've always been on the quiet side, but your mom," he paused for a moment. "Your mom was always everybody's friend. All the boys used to go crazy for her. My friends would pester the hell out of me, 'D, you gotta set me up with your sis,' and I always told 'em they'd have to get in line behind the other fifty dudes that wanted a shot."

Eric couldn't help but notice a sense of adoration when his uncle talked about his mother. He listened intently as Darrel talked about his sister.

"To be honest with you, I can't say I blame 'em. Your mother was definitely a looker back in the day." Darrel pushed a slice of pizza into his mouth and took a bite as he draped one leg over the arm of his recliner. In doing this, his robe parted slightly, revealing a perfect line of sight through his boxers to reveal his incredibly thick balls. His cock was folded through the other leg of the boxers.

Eric was taking a drink of the water his uncle had provided when he noticed the view of his uncle's package, perfectly placed for his viewing pleasure; he nearly choked on the liquid and a blush spread across his face. Quickly, he tilted his head to look elsewhere in the room, at anything other than his uncle.

APerfectO
APerfectO
23 Followers
12