Never Lose Hope Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darrel didn't seem like he noticed the shift in Eric's demeanor as he continued to talk about Eric's mother. "I remember one time a girl stood me up at some drive-in, and your mother stayed up late with me just watching horror movies and keeping me company. She always took very good care of me, though it really should have been the other way around."

Eric looked back at his uncle, trying not to look at his exposed package. "She's really the best. I'm very lucky to be her son." His mind flashed the visual image of his mother from earlier, telling him to cum; his blush deepened slightly. He could feel his cock starting to grow beneath his shorts and he shifted slightly to try to hide the growing bulge.

"Yes, you are. She's turned out to be a great mother." Darrel spoke proudly of his little sister. "Honestly, boy, you look a hell of a lot like your mom. You've got her eyes and her nose." He turned his eyes to the television and began scrolling through the listings to find a movie. The den was quiet for a few moments as the two chewed their food. "And her lips." He added casually, continuing to scroll through the movie titles.

That last comment spawned several mental images in Eric's mind, starting with his mother's lips and how they might taste. Then, in his peripheral vision, he noticed his uncle readjust himself. When he glanced down, he noticed that he now had a full view of his uncle's soft, uncut cock. The mental images turned to those of him kissing the cock and gently sucking on the balls. His face began to burn red.

"You okay, boy?" Darrel asked, raising an eyebrow at his nephew. "You're lookin' awful red. Need me to bump down the A/C?" He gestured to the thermostat on the wall behind Eric. He simply nodded, looking for any excuse to avoid an explanation.

Darrel leaned forward and set his drink down as he stood up. He made a soft grunt as he stood up and walked between the coffee table and Eric, his robe brushing past Eric as he moved. He could smell his uncle's body wash and yet, his natural musk was a subtle undertone.

Twitch.

He tried not to think about how his uncle smelled, or the intrusive thoughts he had moments ago. As Darrel moved back to sit in his chair, he draped the robe more securely across his crotch, preventing Eric from getting another peek. He wasn't sure whether to be disappointed or relieved.

Eric turned to face the same direction as Darrel so he could see the television. Once his uncle had chosen a horror film - some abomination about a tire that became sentient - they settled in and relaxed into the furniture. Thoughts about both his uncle and his mother kept creeping in as he tried to focus on the movie.

Something was slightly bugging him though, and he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Why was his uncle speaking so fondly about his mother? Uncle D was not the gushy type. So, what was he so apt to speak highly of his own sister about? It wasn't like they acted any differently than normal siblings. He had seen his mother and uncle bicker back and forth just as much as he had with his own sister.

Maybe he was just allowing these intrusive thoughts too long of a leash. He pushed the thoughts to the back of his mind and started to focus on the movie; unfortunately, it turned out to be quite uneventful. He didn't last very long into the film before his head grew light and his vision faded to black.

12