All Comments on 'Never Make the Last Out at Third'

by Penelope Street

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent:

This appears to be a brand new author who uses a theme that could be applied to any couple: straight, gay, transexual, etc... Accepting a person as they are, and not trying to change them into something that they are not. Love makes us want the best for the people close to us, but we shouldn't and can't change who they really are.

Velius IronhornVelius Ironhornalmost 20 years ago
my new favorite

Fantastic story. Really well written, excellent use of setting, and the characters are genuinely believable. I hope you plan on writing a continuation. ^_^v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Truly Exciting!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! The only "downer" was that the couple did not consumate their relationship. I read with growing anticipation. Hopefully their will be a continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wierd but Good

Slightly wierd but very good. It stretched an Australians meagre knowledge of Baseball a bit but at least they weren't into Cricket!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Wonderfully Fresh Story

What a great story. The sex was good, but the real human emotion in your story was Great! Gonna check out Ch, 02 now, thanks. Bravo!

Lia MondeLia Mondealmost 14 years ago
A Home Run

Superbly fleshed out story and sublime message. Attraction and open-minded values triumph snap judgments. Great story with good moral.

bggb29bggb29almost 14 years ago
Definetly a twist

Let's you say that value people for what they are, the good ones sometimes surprise you. the not so good may let you down.

Great story

justaniceguy92804justaniceguy92804over 13 years ago
Thank You

What a wonderful story...thank you for taking the time to write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
beautiful

That was an absolutely beautiful story! I haven't encountered anything like it before (anywhere!), and I would never have predicted such a romantic and profound ending.

I'm going to check out the sequel now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Encore

You can't end the story here. Keep it going. We have to know what happens next in their story, not just how they have sex, but how their life goes when they decide to be truly honest with each other. I need more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just thank you

I liked the story. Thank you very much.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

"I was wrong to even wait this long" Agreed. You really should discuss it before the first date. Safer for you that way and also less cruel for the other person.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist2 months ago

Powerful Penelope!

This is my 3rd year of login on to Literotica, so I do quite a bit of skipping around; I guess, doing some catch up. The way I see it, just as good music, stays good music - good writing, likewise remains good writing and this story proves my point.

In fact it had occurred to me that L.O.A.T. could be set in the future because I do not believe that ‘smart homes’ were even a thing when this story got posted twenty years ago ( I haven’t bothered to check the timeline between the Red Sox last 20th century World Series title and 2004, but hasn’t that happened since then? )

Anyway, although I kept thinking I have read this story somewhere before, I enjoyed it in every possible way; great build up, excellent dialogue, very adult sense of humor in its telling and without fornication included in the mix thus far; very erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous