Never Mind The Face Pt. 07

Story Info
Lesbian provides an insurmountable challenge.
8.4k words
4.75
1.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/28/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 7. Rita Requests

Chapter 16. Sylvia Springs Another Surprise

The encounter petered out after the saddle video extravaganza. Both Sylvia and I were tired and emotionally played out after our horse-riding exertions. She wanted an early night, meaning sleeping alone, so I decided to drive home, frustrated but with my mind buzzing.

I needed to know whether her adventurous horse ride had changed anything in her body or mind. I looked forward to our next one-to-one encounter and the chance to find out. Then I would claim my promised reward.

It was never to happen.

I drove home in the honey-tinted light of that late summer's evening, filled with thoughts of elation and foreboding. Sylvia had achieved her ambition, an orgasm by her fantasised method. I had departed, left wanting. I desired Sylvia's body more and more, even if our relationship did not develop in other ways.

But fears set in as I drove. I pondered whether her admiration of her own body in the mirror and getting turned on by it, was more of an attraction to her than my body. If she was autosexual, her liberating horse ride might change nothing. If our relationship continued, I could be faced with the perennial challenge of finding wrist-wearying ways to satisfy her sexual needs.

I was certainly more than willing to feed off her visual delights. Would the physical price be so bad? Silicone based vibrators had not yet been developed. Metal ones were in their crude infancy. So practical mechanical means were not available to us. Failing more dildo-centred horse rides, arduous masturbation might be the only way. At least I had proven that it worked, though not without tremendous and debilitating effort on my part.

~*~*~

A few days later, she phoned me one evening at home. I was delighted to hear her voice, until she dropped a bombshell.

I had intended to call her, to suggest that we get together again. She pre-empted me, with devastating effect.

"Hi Simon. How are you?"

A perfunctorily polite conversation followed. The niceties having then been observed, she delivered earth-shattering news, at least as far as I was concerned.

"I've been offered a job, with the European Union in Brussels. It's with the European Court of Auditors. They need to maintain their British quota, so they were happy to take me, even without a full professional qualification."

"Wow, that's... that's... very good for you. When do you go?"

"Whenever I want. My current employers are happy for me to resign without notice; that feeling's mutual. I can take up the job as soon as I'm ready. I've found temporary lodgings in Brussels, so I'm all set to go."

My blood ran cold. Her news was a profound shock to me, not least because she had to have known of the possibility when I was helping her to realise her ambition. I wanted to say, what about me? But that would have sound churlish, and selfish. I just needed to test her resolve.

"So when will you go?"

"About a week's time. I've already made arrangements to sell my furniture. My house is in the hands of an agent. I can mostly deal with the sale remotely. I'll send my personal possessions to my mother to store for me. I'll be travelling light at first. So I guess this is it."

"This is what?"

"I suppose it's goodbye."

"What! Can't I come and see you before you leave?"

"Is your son with you this weekend?"

"Yes, unfortunately, and my wife would never agree to change that at such short notice. She wouldn't do me any favours."

"Well, I'll leave next week, probably on Tuesday. I'll be travelling on Eurostar, all expenses paid, so I can be flexible. Can you take time off?"

"I could, but I wouldn't have much time with you, if I'm to get home for my son after school."

"OK, well, er, I guess this is it, then. I'll contact you when I'm settled in Brussels. Maybe you can come over and see me there?"

~*~*~

It appeared that all those unanswered questions about us were to remain unanswered for the time being. I thought several times over the next few days about telephoning her again, but I wasn't sure what I could say, or ask. Persuading her out of her decision was out of the question. Even then, I wasn't sure that we had the basis for a normal relationship. Perhaps this was for the best?

The day came for her departure. We had not spoken again and she did not send me her contact details. For the first time in my life I felt an utter void.

I digitised the videos of her belly dance strip and her naked horse-riding, and edited them into quite decent movies. I saved them into chapters, each of which had an erotic highlight, for me to enjoy separately. Each chapter was about ten minutes, about enough time for me to pump myself dry of sperm on each occasion, and have plenty of others in reserve, for variety.

There were many climaxes (but few for Sylvia), but the greatest of all was that momentous ride on her dildo. I could hardly believe that she had done it, despite being there and filming it myself. But it was most definitely illicit porn, which I could never risk showing to anyone. I never spoke of it to anyone either. But word was still to get out...

I got a Christmas card from her, but without an address. Sylvia had met Florian, a Swede, and moved in with him. They were apparently happy together. That drew a definite, very thick line under our relationship.

Chapter 17. Someone Else Requests A Viewing

I got a call in the New Year, from a number I didn't recognise.

"Hello, is that Simon?"

It was a deep, velvety, feminine voice.

"Yes, that's me."

"I'm Rita. We've never met. I'm sure Sylvia told you about me. She left some boxes with me for her mother to collect. She never has. Sylvia suggested that maybe you could pick them up and deliver them to her. What do you think?"

"I haven't heard from Sylvia since she went to Brussels. I think any relationship we might have had is over. I don't know her mother, though I hear she's a bit of a dragon."

"You're not wrong. I don't get on with her anymore. We were friends once, but no longer. She wouldn't receive me now, but maybe she'll agree to see you. She has no reason to dislike you. So, what do you think?"

I didn't want to even entertain the idea. My feelings towards Sylvia were still raw, nearly a year on from our adventure. Rita sensed my reluctance.

"Simon, look, Sylvia wanted you to do this for her but was afraid to ask. I have a suggestion. She told me a great deal about you. I must admit I'm kinda interested to see you for myself, and I'd like to see the video -"

"She told you about that?"

I was aghast that she even knew about them.

"Sure, why not? She wanted to see it as well, but it wasn't possible to arrange it before she left, what with your looking after your son and all. She told me all about it on the telephone. I was on holiday in the Canaries at the time. I didn't get to say goodbye to her properly either.

"You don't know me, but we have Sylvia in common. As I said, I'd like to see your video. You could show it to me."

"Did you have an affair with her?"

"Ouch, so direct! No, she wasn't - she isn't into women. I fancied her though. She has a good body - as you know only too well, lucky guy. Have you ever shared the vid with anyone?"

"No, and I wouldn't break a confidence by doing so. I'd have to get her permission, first. She hasn't given me her contact details."

"I can't say I'm surprised. She didn't want you to contact her. She met Florian on her first day in Brussels on the job. I think she wanted to give their relationship a chance. Tell you what, I'll call her; ask her permission. What do you say?"

"I don't know. Ask her, then I'll decide."

~*~*~

Three days later, a withheld number called me at home. I was watching television with William.

"Hi Simon, guess who?"

My heart leapt. There was no mistaking that voice.

"Sylvia, it's lovely to hear you."

"Are we free to talk?"

"Er, no, my son's here with me."

"Then I'll just say that I give you permission to show Rita the videos. That's the least I can do for her. Don't worry, she doesn't bite. She just isn't into men."

The call ended abruptly. I didn't know what to make of it, all that is except that Sylvia clearly didn't want to have a long conversation with me.

Rita called me again, after William had gone to bed.

"So are you satisfied now?"

"Contact with Sylvia often leaves me unsatisfied," I replied wryly.

"Do you have sex on the brain?"

"What sort of question is that to ask someone you don't know?"

She chuckled. "Sorry, Simon, I thought you were open-minded about sex. I didn't mean to offend."

"No, it's not that - I just don't know how to discuss such matters with a lesbian."

"Have you never met one before?"

"Not knowingly."

"Well, the only difference is that we probably wouldn't flirt seriously with you. But I might surprise you."

"How so?"

"Sylvia said you masturbate to the video." She paused, waiting for a reply.

"So?"

"I'd like to watch that as well."

Her voice suddenly sounded very sexy. How ironic was that!

"Are you a voyeur?"

"I think I must be. So was Sylvia, except that she liked to look at herself. She says that she told you that. But did she also tell you that I insisted that she got naked when I measured her up for the dildo? We talked about how it would massage her vagina whilst I was measuring her. We were both naked. I took advantage of her. She got aroused and I lay on top of her and rubbed my body against hers. She liked that. I bet she didn't tell you that?"

I was too stunned to reply. I was also suddenly very horny.

"Are you getting hard?"

I was, as much from Rita's sexy voice as the images her words had woven in my imagination. I swallowed hard, before replying.

"By all means come, Rita. I'll think about your other suggestion."

She chuckled. "I'll call on you next Saturday afternoon." She must have guessed I'd be free.

I ended the conversation with mixed feelings. Rita's words - and her voice - had aroused me. Yet I dreaded a one-to-one meeting with a lesbian. The few I had known had not been attractive, and Sylvia had said as much about Rita. A meeting with an ugly lump and a sexy voice might prove quite an endurance.

~*~*~

Rita proved to be full of surprises. I opened the door to a very attractive, mature woman.

Rita was red-haired with a tanned complexion. She had a big, imposing body which she did her best to hide in loose clothing. It wasn't entirely successful. It was men's loss.

We made formal introductions. I led her into the kitchen, and offered her a tea or coffee. She politely spurned my suggestion.

"No, I think I need some alcohol. What've you got?"

I had some bottles of sparkling wine in the cooler which had never found its way between a prospective girlfriend's lips. Rita opened the fridge door uninvited, and espied them.

"Aha, you must have been expecting me. Serve it up. Have you got any nibbles? Then we can go into your lounge and get down to business."

My body shuddered involuntarily. My libido was confused. Was I supposed to find a lesbian attractive? What was the point?

She wore a loose cotton smock over three-quarter length culottes. I detested culottes. The smock dangled from her generous bust, which seemed to have an unrestrained life of its own. The culottes were tight on her hips and loose on her legs. Her arms and neck were tanned. Her legs were hidden by what looked like tights under those culottes. Her unappealing clothing (where had I suffered from that before?) did little to disguise her exceptionally attractive body. Yet that made me feel uncomfortable, being relatively inaccessible to a rutting male.

"You get straight to the point, I see. Let's at least make an attempt to get to know each other before we watch the videos?"

"Videos? Plural? Who-ho! I bet you've edited them as well?"

I showed her the way into the living room. She glanced around, taking in its furnishings and ambience. Then she spied the digital camcorder on a side table near to the widescreen television. She went across to examine it. "Is this what you recorded them on?"

I nodded.

I sat in my customary place on the long sofa, which faced the television. Rita sat at the other end of it where William normally sat.

"This is cosy. You know how to make a house homely. I gather your ex never lived here?"

"That's right. I guess Sylvia told you that?"

"Yes, and a lot more. She confided in me about a lot of personal things, because she couldn't talk to her mother."

"How did you meet?"

"Through Ruby, her mother. I did some saddlery work for her and Sebastian. Now, there's a man worth getting to know."

"I thought you were lesbian?"

"I am. I'd never let a cock into my fanny. But I can appreciate a nice cock and body when I see them."

She had emptied her glass and was half-way through a refill. It was apparently loosening her tongue; either that, or she was naturally direct with her comments.

"So you've seen them both naked?"

"I sure have, and I got naked with them. We went out into the paddock together. That's where I saw a young farmhand with a very peachy body. We later got together and had sex. That upset Ruby and she banned me from the farm. Then I got to know Sylvia. The rest is history."

"So you have sex with men occasionally, if they're young enough?"

"Oh, you're so predictably heterosexual. The farmhand was female. She moved in with me for a while, and left the farm. That was what upset Ruby."

She emptied her second glassful of bubbly. The thought occurred to me that she would not be fit to drive home. Then she settled the matter.

"Got any more booze?"

"Should you drink and drive?"

"No - and I expect you to put me up for the night. So, are you loosened up enough now to watch those videos of Sylvia with me?"

"I think I need some more alcohol first."

This situation was beginning to feel weird. Rita seemed to be a bit of a loose cannon, with the propensity to speak her mind and damn the consequences.

I opened another bottle of bubbly and a red wine I had been saving for a special occasion that never occurred.

"I'm sorry that I didn't plan for this eventuality, or I would have cooked a meal. Help yourself whilst I fetch the DVDs."

I returned from my discreet hiding place with my illicit porn. I loaded the first DVD onto the player and turned on the large screen television.

"Should I set the scene?" I asked.

"Hell, I know more about Sylvia's feelings on those days than you do. She told me everything."

"Everything?"

"Sure, even about your thick cock. Hell, if I wasn't gay I'd probably want to sample it myself."

"Thanks for that vote of confidence, I think."

"My pleasure. She spoke glowingly about you. I think you really helped her to blossom out. It's a pity that her mind had been so damaged as a child. I've only seen her body close up. Now's my chance to see it from a distance, always the best vantage point."

"You know that she broke off all contact when she moved to Brussels?

"Yeah, I was kinda surprised by that. She was so smitten with you before that, but she thought you weren't really interested. So she set out to seduce you. I even advised her, about the darkened room and torch. She improvised with the office thing.

"She's made a new start now, so that's all water under the bridge. Now, let's watch this porn. D'you mind if I get horny? She said you're broad minded."

I shook my head, bemused and increasingly aroused. Rita might be lesbian, but she was what would nowadays be called a MILF, and sexy in an out-there sort of way.

I loaded the first DVD and sat down with the remote control to try and concentrate on it, with Rita disconcertingly, perched on the other end of the sofa.

It was my edit of Sylvia's strip dance with the body veil and belly dance outfit. I had viewed it many times and had got off watching it several times. I remembered it almost by heart. So I covertly watched Rita's reactions instead. She soon became engrossed, playing with her breasts under her smock as she stared at the screen. Then I was busted when she shot a quick glance at me.

The sun was shining through the glass of the wide patio doors, heating up the living room. Sylvia's artfully captured striptease on video was getting me aroused as usual. For some reason, I was not embarrassed to let Rita see my bulge.

She watched the screen open mouthed, uttering occasional comments, such as, "Those are such lovely boobies," and "what a bottom!"

She was evidently very broad-minded, and not afraid to show it. and equally fascinated by Sylvia's body. She had previously admitted that she had tried to seduce Sylvia but failed; that Sylvia had been full of thoughts about me and uninterested in a lesbian affair. She hadn't mentioned bringing Sylvia with her hands, but I suspect that was one occasion and promise she had preferred to forget afterwards.

The atmosphere in the living room was getting hot and steamy. I was aroused and I could feel steam coming off Rita.

"Mind if I remove a layer," she asked.

I shook my head, smiling to show that I didn't mind.

She stood up and pulled off her shapeless smock. Underneath she was wearing a shiny skin-tight, long-sleeved charcoal grey workout top. It left little doubt about the magnificence of her upper body. Her braless breasts beneath were large, apparently firm, with prominent nipple shapes standing proud of her bust under the material. Below that she wore black leggings that would now be described as a bodycon style that enclosed her feet.

Her undergarments were like a second skin, so tight and hugging that I could admire her Amazonian body. She would have dwarfed Sylvia if they stood side by side, but I suspect my eyes would have been drawn to Rita's unbelievably strong and sexy body. She was truly a MILF marvel. She evidently kept her self fit, as evidenced by her firm but flowing contours the full length of her large frame. I stole a glance at her profile. It felt wrong to me (or perhaps pointless) to admire a lesbian's body, so I tried not to show any particular interest.

She sighed with relief as she felt the immediate cooling effect of shedding her top layers. She sat back down on the sofa, tucking up her feet beside her, leaning her elbow on the side arm rest. I thought I could spy part of a label at her crotch. Had she got the leggings on inside out? The thought amused me but I still looked away in embarrassment. I got up to refresh our drinks, then swap the DVDs.

"I suspect this is the one you were hoping to see. You can be very proud of the good use to which Sylvia put your handiwork."

Rita sighed again. "That first video was an unexpected bonus. She is a very sexy belly dancer, and that costume is artfully revealing. Sylvia obviously set it all up for your eyes only. I wonder if she meant me to see it? I see you filmed your cock as well, and left it in the final edit."

I chuckled. "That was for Sylvia's eyes only. I didn't think this video would ever be seen by anyone else. So I thought it important to record my arousal somehow. Apologies for inflicting that on you, but I suspected you would be broad-minded enough not to mind."

Rita frowned. "Don't do yourself down. I've got nothing against cocks. I get quite a kick out of seeing them, but I draw the line at letting them into my pussy. That's for girls' only."

Those explicit words sent a shudder of excitement racing through my upper torso. I set the second DVD to play. It began with a naked shot of Sylvia standing beside Marshi. It zoomed in on her vulva and labial lips as she swung her leg over Marshi's back. It moved down then to encompass the dildo and saddle as she seated her bottom on the saddle.