Never Mind The Face Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you're doing and why," she whispered. "I want to know what Sylvia liked so much about your methodology."

"There's no secret. I simply take my time and try and 'read' the lady's body. I've had a 100 percent success rate, so far."

"Ha! On a small sample size. You won't find me such a pushover."

I prepared myself for a potentially marathon session of foreplay on the body of a sceptical lesbian. But Rita behaved like a desperate lover. She cooed at my foreplay caresses, and directed my fingers to her neck, breasts, tummy and legs. I complained that I already knew all a woman's erogenous zones; I didn't need audible guidance.

She laughed, a throaty laugh. "Maybe you do, but I want to express myself to the full. Now get on and fuck me."

"Don't be in such a hurry. This might be my only chance to explore your gorgeous, sexy body with my hands and eyes. "

I fetched some oil and massaged her body all over. Her only complaint came when I stroked the arches of her feet. I even oiled her anus again, to make a point.

She was getting aroused again and kicking with her legs in frustration, as if she had cramp. "Don't make me wait any longer. Put your big fat cock inside me and bring me. Show what a superb lover you are. Persuade me to be heterosexual again!"

My cock had been tingling for several minutes from the prolonged feasting of my eyes on her superbly sexy body. When I offered up the tip of my cock to her vulva, she thrust her hips upwards to force it inside her. "Stop messing about and fuck me. You don't need to prove anything to me. I'm convinced that you're a sensational lover."

Her compliment may have been over the top, but it absolved me of any further responsibility for foreplay. I plunged my cock inside her to its hilt. She aaahed at each thrust and gripped my sides with tension. But she was not destined to be a passive lover. She used her weight and body strength to extricate herself from under me and flip me onto my back. Then she grabbed my shaft and lowered her loins onto it with a deep sigh.

I smiled inwardly as I let her ride me, relishing in the opportunity later to watch her bobbing bottom and sculpted back on video as she did all the work. She proved very talkative as well.

"Oh, Simon, I feel a hot flush moving up my body to my back and shoulders... My cunt is itching - sorry for the bad language, but Anglo-Saxon describes it so well... My heart's pounding so hard it's making my spine tingle... My vagina has never felt so full. Come on, pump me harder. Pound my clit... Oh, yes, that's good. There's something stirring in my belly. I'm going to come; come with me... Spray my insides with your come juice... oh, yes, that's so good... I want more... more - aaaaah!"

Her vaginal orgasm was if anything more powerful than that in her arse. I felt more engaged with it as well. As soon as her tone reached fever pitch, I relaxed my control and released my own orgasm with relish. My cock had been so stimulated that the initial ejaculation was followed by several after-shocks until my manhood shrank and fell out of her pussy.

She leant up and kissed me hard on the lips. "That was fabulous," she exclaimed breathlessly, "you read my pussy like an open book".

My energetic pumping of her loins had taken it out of me. I caressed her sensitive places for a few moments, then rolled onto my back. "Has that cured you of lesbianism?" I crowed, playfully.

She chuckled. "Not at all, but it's good to add more strings to my bow. I've always been androgynous. I just hate most men. Maybe I'll take some of them more seriously in future. Perhaps I hadn't given Mother Nature sufficient credit for her alternative invention."

One thing she wasn't was androgynous. Her body was pure woman, but on an epic scale.

~*~*~

To my surprise, she elected to sleep alongside me in my king-size bed. I awoke around three o'clock in the wee small hours, to another erection. Rita's body had featured in my dreams. She was lying on her side. I shifted onto my side facing her back, longing to feel her firm body against me. My penis forced its way between her thighs. My free hand roamed her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen with my fingers' attention. I thought she was still asleep, until a hand pushed between her thighs and tugged my penis towards the lips of her vulva. I shifted my body angle to enable me to slip it inside her welcoming vagina. She wiggled her bottom and moaned desiringly.

I didn't even consider foreplay this time. I simply, gently, plugged away with my hips, stimulating my penis against her vaginal walls. She sighed happily and contentedly at my free use of her body. I orgasmed quickly and hugged her gratefully by way of a thank you.

She wore one of my wife's discarded dressing gowns at breakfast. The contrast was astonishing. Rita filled it splendidly almost to bursting. She told me more about her friendship with Sylvia. She enquired politely about my family life and my son, William. She spoke freely about her relations with women. It felt like a perfect end to our first encounter.

"Would you like to do this again?" I asked.

Her riposte was knowing and blunt. "Whatever you do, don't propose to me before I leave this morning."

She was teasing, but her tone was a warning: don't get sucked in, and don't assume anything.

She continued.

"I don't do family life, which may be awkward, because I'm not on the pill. You've had two shots at inseminating my pussy. Let's wait and see what develops."

Her delivery had been so matter-of-fact and business-like, that it stunned me. We had shared many intimate moments in just a few hours, but now she was showing a coldly practical side to her nature.

I chose not to explore the matter of potential motherhood, but it left me with a chilling sensation in my stomach. She saw that and her features softened.

"You can invite me back for the world premiere of our shower room tryst. I shall probably want you to fuck me again as well. it's not all doom and gloom. But don't stop seeing other women because of me."

~*~*~

My thoughts were filled for weeks with images of the lovely Rita. I watched the video of us over and over. Sylvia's body was trim, beautifully curved and shaped. But Rita's physique advertised the potential of a fuck-fest. Two very different women had intruded in my life, with far-reaching consequences. But I sensed the encounters had had less impact on them than on me.

I suspected that Rita could be a dominant partner. I prefer an equal partnership. My wife had exploited my easy-going approach to our marriage. I wasn't going to be exploited again.

I didn't flirt with another woman for many, many months. I lived instead with my dreams and those videos. Rita did not contact me, and I decided to move on in my search for a partner. I'm sure she would have got in touch if she'd been pregnant.