Never Mind The Face Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita uncurled her legs and leant forwards on the sofa, her elbows resting on her upper thighs, in fascination at the scene. Her body tensed. Her right hand cupped her left breast unselfconsciously, as Sylvia once had in an unguarded moment. Rita's knees were firmly pressed together, clamping her upper thighs tightly shut. I felt my cock stiffening. Rita's sexy body was having an inconvenient effect on me. I suddenly wished her gone so that I could deal with my pressing personal needs. I thought instead of just leaving the room and taking care of my unbearable tension.

As Sylvia started her ride there were plenty of shots of her crotch and naked bottom bouncing gently on the saddle behind the dildo. Shots of her upper body were equally rewarding, with her beautiful, straight back and firm, minimally bouncing breasts. Rita's breathing was getting heavier, interspersed with occasional gasps and sighs.

"She looks good, doesn't she?" I volunteered.

"She's stunning," was all Rita could muster. Her eyes were glued to the screen, her lower jaw hanging down in awe.

Then the part came where Sylvia mounted the dildo for the first time. Rita noted that I had edited it for additional effect.

"I see you shot that part twice, from different angles."

"That was Sylvia's idea. She was the director."

"That shot of the shining dildo with her lubrication on it is so sexy."

I was intrigued. "Do you use dildos?"

Rita turned her head to look me fully in the eyes.

"That's a very personal question. Are you intrigued by my sexuality?"

I paused the DVD. "May I make a personal observation? I'm bursting to say this: that outfit leaves little to the imagination about your body shape. You're incredibly sexy, and a great loss to heterosexual mankind."

Rita smiled broadly. "That's a very complimentary thing to say, and I'm not in the least offended. Let's watch some more. Go back to before she mounts the dildo."

I rewound and pressed play. Rita leant forward again, but this time she parted her knees a little and dropped her right hand over her crotch. "I came prepared," she muttered with a husky voice, thickened by her apparent arousal." I thought she must be referring to her skin-tight clothing.

Sylvia kept up a commentary on film, on the sensations she got from the dildo inside her. Rita shifted her bottom on the sofa, and murmured, "I mustn't make your cushion wet."

She moved forwards, and slipped off the sofa onto her knees, to lean with her elbows on the long matching foot rest in front of us. I was leaning against the sofa backrest. Her bottom was forward of me. I sneaked a peek round her rear and caught a brief flash of pale colour. Intrigued, I leant sideways towards her behind to study her bottom tightly encased within the shiny leggings. I did a double take. Then my stomach lurched. My brain confirmed what my eyes were seeing.

The garment had a cut-out for her crotch, which exposed her bottom slit, pussy and wrinkled anal portal. The opening was clearly there for practical reasons, presumably when worn under a long top, but I had to wonder now why she had dressed in it for this visit, and removed her top. Two fingers appeared between the cheeks of her butt and began to rub along her seam from her vulva to her gnarled anus portal. I tore my eyes away to check her head. I could see from the side that her eyes were staring fixedly at the large TV screen, apparently oblivious to my presence.

This discovery threw my body into excited turmoil. I felt a longing sensation in my belly, and my cock began to pulse. A naked lesbian was every bit as erotic to a voyeur as a heterosexual woman. The shock of her reveal was heightening my arousal beyond the realms of my control. I surreptitiously unbuttoned my jeans waist and unzipped the flies. I didn't care if she caught me, now that she was exposing a crucial part of herself. I scooped out my balls and penis with a sigh of relief. Rita did not appear to notice, so transfixed was she by the porn images on the screen. She was frigging her clit without a care in the world. I imagined I could smell her sex in the room's atmosphere, perhaps her pheromones.

I debated whether to masturbate. I was sorely tempted to bring myself and spatter my sperm on her body, but was deterred by her leggings and top. I would not want to dirty her clothing. I squeezed my cock in my left hand, debating what to do. I decided to remove my jeans and pants entirely, the loud and vivid soundtrack of the video masking the noise. I was left wearing only my tee shirt. I reasoned that was no more revealing than her open crotch displayed in front of me.

I knelt either side of her left calf and rubbed two fingers rubbed along her perineal seam. Her hips did not move. She turned her head though, and looked up and down my body quizzically, her eyes finally resting on my cock.

I held my breath, waiting for her reaction.

Saying not a word, she parted her knees further. That seemed like an open invitation. I didn't wait for further permission. I sank my cock home inside her vagina. It was warm, wet, and all encompassing. The force of its entry pushed her body forwards. She lost her elbow support on the padded foot rest and her body slumped forward. Her upper body was balanced on her belly on the footstool

She could have withstood the pressure from behind, but she chose to abandon all control to the moment.

I waited for her angry reaction to my invasion of her lesbian-only portal. But she simply regained her former position with my cock trapped by her tight vaginal muscles, then calmly pulled her top off over her head. I stared at her powerful, tanned back, with its broad shoulders and subtle muscle definition. It provoked a spasm of excitement across my belly. Her bounteous side boobs swayed upon their release from spandex bondage.

I stroked her back and muttered, "Beautiful."

Without a word, she shifted her hips sideways to evict my cock from her loins. It slipped sideways, still erect, leaving a horizontal moist trail across the back of the leggings. She stood up and left the room without a word.

I sat back on my haunches as guilt washed through my mind. The sides of my face flushed hot and cold with shame. I stopped the DVD and reflected on the heinous crime of assault I had just committed. I waited for Rita's retribution on her return. It took ten minutes, but felt like longer.

When she returned she was dangling the leggings from one hand. She was fully naked, looking every bit as magnificent as I had imagined. Her bounteous breasts bounced tantalisingly. Her hips swayed suggestively. She fixed my eyes with a glare of intent, which I could not decipher.

I was sitting forwards on the sofa. She came behind the foot rest and stood straddling my knees with her legs. Her shaved crotch was at my face level. I noted that there were no tan lines. She leant forwards over me and tugged my tee-shirt off my head. Her heavy breasts bounced on my balding scalp, perhaps deliberately.

"Start the DVD from the beginning," she commanded.

I did as she ordered. Then she brusquely seized hold of my hand and tugged my up onto my feet.

"You've seen all of that before so you don't need to watch it again. I'm sure you'd much rather stare at my magnificent tits instead."

I very much wanted to agree with that.

She led me round the foot stool, and indicated that I should lie on my back on the carpet with my head facing away from the television. She took the remote control and pressed play. Then she knelt down over me, sitting on my upper thighs. My heart leapt. She was going to play with my body.

She didn't look down at me once. Instead, she stared at the action unfolding on the screen whilst she fingered my engorged cock. Her lips parted. She breathed hard in reaction to Sylvia's monologue about the dildo inside her. I heard Sylvia's voice getting aroused on the television, her heavy breathing, and truncated commentary as spasms of physical arousal pulsed through her torso. Rita let go of my penis and lifted her bottom from my thighs. She grabbed my penis again and without ceremony directed it at the mouth of her vagina. With a loud, deep sigh she sank her hips down onto the thickened shaft, whilst she continued to stare at the tv screen.

I let out a long-drawn-out groan of stunned relief. Her captivating upper body and those stunning breasts loomed over me. Her vagina was secreting copious lubrication which quickly moistened the neck of my cock and pubic area. She raised and lowered her hips several times, her moisture coating along the full length of my shaft.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," I exclaimed, in a mixture of gratitude and encouragement.

She snorted. "You want my body, don't you? You want to splatter my lady's interior with your potent sperm, like you did Sylvia's, even though she couldn't get an orgasm from it. I don't mind your cock inside me; it's just as good as a dildo, but I don't want your man juice in my woman's parts."

What did she mean? I watched with bated breath as she lifted her hips and released my cock from her vaginal embrace. She brought her weight forwards on her knees. Her head looked up at the screen, her breasts dangled enticingly within reach of my hands. I caressed them automatically. Then I felt her fist tightly squeezing my shaft. I raised my head to look down my body at what she was doing. To my astonishment she had placed the tip of my penis at the gnarled entrance to her anus. It glistened with moisture, as did my cock. Her intent was clear. What happened next was both my voyeur's dream and the answer to an intrigued fantasy. She forced my cock head carefully through the muscled aperture of her arse and teased her hips downwards, to engulf it within her rectum. It took a minute or so to sink it fully home, but it was clear that it wasn't a virgin orifice.

She hadn't asked permission. I would have refused. But my libido had been aroused to such an extent that I was past caring what she did with my cock. I just wanted merciful release.

She gasped with some trepidation at the sensations she felt inside her. She took a deep breath and muttered, "I reserve that for special occasions. Now it shall feast on your man meat."

I didn't mind the disparaging comment. I was staring at the gloriously arousing sight of her vacant vulva and pussy lips, quivering as she rose and lowered her hips.

The tables were turned. My cock was now just a tool for her impending gratification. I stared, stupefied at the wrinkled beauty of her opened crotch, and the even more stunning, uninterrupted display of her vulval lips and vaginal mouth above. My shaft was buried below her pussy, within her bottom. She winced with some discomfort at first, but her expression quickly took on a roguish hue. She might have been a crafty thief doing away with the swag, as she took my anal virginity. But her demeanour soon changed as her repeated descents on the full length of my shaft stimulated her anal passage walls. She set up a steady rhythm and massaged her clit with her index finger.

I refused to be a mere passenger, though. Whichever portal was used, I wanted a measure of control. I firmly pushed her finger aside from her clit and began to rub her nub with my thumb in a vertical action. It took her by surprise, but she allowed me to continue and leant backwards, resting her weight on the palms of her hands on the floor either side of my calves. Her glorious, spreading breasts pointed skywards and the sight of them made me gasp.

My thumb was clearly doing the trick because she arched her back and assumed a crab-like posture. Her hips rocked backwards and forwards. Her pussy lips rippled enticingly for my voyeuristic pleasure. I shot alternate glances at her fully exposed pussy and her vertically pointing, quivering mounds and nipples. I felt the first hints of an impending orgasm.

I groaned and gasped as a warning to her that I would soon climax. She renewed the pace of her thrustings. I pushed my fingers inside her vagina in search of her sweet spot. I found it and she uttered a cry of recognition and encouragement. She moaned now on each anal thrust, her sounds gradually rising in cadence as she felt her body responding to the twin stimulations fore and aft. I had resigned myself to a long, drawn-out anal pounding of my cock, much like my laboured masturbation of Sylvia's clitoris. But Rita was fired up by the occasion and showing signs of approaching a climax of her own. I encouraged her with my louder moans, and tilted my hips to improve the angle of my shaft inside her arse.

A resolution would not be long in coming. My visual overload of her pussy in full view and her magnificent tits, was reducing my capacity for self-control. I increased the volume of my moans. "I'm getting close. I won't be able to hold off for much longer. Come with me, Rita."

She chuckled at the realisation of what she was doing to me. Then she gritted her teeth as I renewed my fingers and thumb assault on her clitoris and sweet spot.

"Oh, yes," she exclaimed, "oh god, it's coming. Yes, yes, yes, that's good, that's so gooood! "

Her gasps and moans morphed into cries of abandonment as her body set off on the final leg of its journey towards its first climax. Her cries pitched higher and louder as the apogee of her orgasm neared. Then her body stiffened then trembled mid-thrust as waves of orgasm swept through her. I had assumed women's orgasms to be relatively gentle affairs, but Rita had broken out in a profuse sweat and looked stricken by her body's reaction. She pushed her upper body upright and resumed pumping until her bodily tremors abated.

At that point, I gave my own orgasm its head, with a grateful release. Her face assumed a faraway look as she analysed her sensations of being pumped full in her back passage of male semen. She smiled, then rolled off sideways, ending lying on her front on the carpet.

"I need a tissue here," she announced, holding her palm against her bottom slit.

After she had cleaned her rear of man juice seepage, she knelt over me, looking me full in the eyes.

"I need a shower. I saw how you looked at my body. That was some compliment that I felt. You can join me if you want."

I did want. Her body was doing strange things to my mind. I would soon recover from my delivery of semen and get stiff again, particularly with a fresh female figure to admire.

Chapter 18. Shower With A Bisexual

There was a large downstairs shower room with a walk-in wet area, separated from the rest of the bathroom by a long glass screen. I fetched Sylvia's digicam and headed off after Rita to the shower room.

She eyed the camera with raised eyebrows, but made no comment. I set it up on a bespoke worktop backed by a large wall mirror, and set it to record, pointing away from us towards the mirror.

Being still naked, we were both able to step straight into the shower. Rita cast her eyes appraisingly up and down my front. "I can see now what Sylvia saw in you," she said. "You're bold and confident when it comes to sex. That's sexy in itself."

"I have no illusions about my body," I declared, but it serves women well in my experience. Tell me, just how lesbian are you?"

"Ah! I could say that I'm bisexual, but with a preference for women. I've had bad experiences with some neanderthal men, like Sylvia's Alfie, and I'm a committed feminist. I sometimes tend to overstate my preference though. My anal preference today was a whim. Did you enjoy it?"

"I did, once I got over the shock. Seeing your gaping pussy was a voyeur's delight. Did you come dressed for sex - with those open crotch leggings?"

"Yes I did. When Sylvia described you to me, it aroused my interest. She liked your thick cock a lot. I think she got off mentally on talking to me about it. She said it helped her to face up to her sexual barrier. She also spoke a lot about being able to trust you. It may surprise you but I find that quite sexy in a man. I don't want to be dominated by them. I want to feel treated like an equal, with consideration but without having to demand it. Oh, massage my breasts some more; your hands feel wonderful."

After some mammary worship, I dropped to my knees and soaped up all the area between her legs. She leant back against the tiled wall and parted her thighs to facilitate my access. Then she turned around to offer her open backside to me for similar attention. Rita was a very physical and sexy woman; not at all how Sylvia had described her. I told her that.

"Sylvia has sexual hang-ups. She struggles to achieve orgasms, irrespective of the sex of her partner. I would have done nothing to help her with her problem. Your cock is getting stiff again. Is that it paying a compliment to my body?"

"I think it must be. For a mature woman, you have an astonishingly sexy body. It's firm, statuesque and powerful. It's the complete anathema to a catwalk model shape, and all the sexier for that."

"I'll take that as a compliment as well. How many women have you had?"

"A few, after my estranged wife, plus Sylvia. But in my imagination, I must have bedded hundreds. Well, maybe bedded isn't the most appropriate expression."

Rita laughed, a deep, throaty sound that made my cock twitch.

"But I wouldn't say that I've actually 'had' you. It's more like you've raped me with your arse."

"You thrust your cock inside me first, so don't complain about my reaction. You can 'have' me now, if you want. Your cock says it wants to."

"Mmm, that's a very tempting offer. But I would like to take my time in getting to know your body. I could then describe it in irrefutable detail for the police identity parade."

She laughed heartily at that allusion.

"So how do you want me?"

"On your back, on my bed, in total surrender. I want to dominate you, to prove my sexual prowess, but you can direct me to ensure I'm doing it the best way for you."

"You like to please a woman." That was an observation, not a question.

"Always. I can't envisage taking a woman against her will."

"Not even in your lounge when I was on my knees?"

"With your open-crotch leggings and your posture, you'd never make a claim stick. I would plead extreme provocation in my defence anyway."

"What if I had a very good lady lawyer with a reputation to make?"

"Easy, I'd ask the court to let me demonstrate with your body just how you provoked me."

"Ooh, I'd like to be a fly on the wall in that courtroom. I'd want you to video it, just like you did with Sylvia's body astride that dildo saddle."

"Yes, I could tell how much you were enjoying that video. Would you want to ride that saddle?"

"Goodness me, no. It's far too dangerous. Sylvia's lucky to have as docile an animal as Marshi. Even then, I think it's dangerous. Before today I would have said give me a dildo in hand anytime. But now I might just want a repeat of penetration by thick cock. I like my sex to have some meaning."

We dried each other thoroughly, touching each other's body indulgently in the most intimate detail. There was no emotion in it; simply total fascination with each other's contours and highlights.

I ushered her towards the stairs and followed up behind her, grabbing the camera on the way. She stopped halfway up the stairs and offered her bottom to me between spread legs, leaning forwards with her hands on the stairs. I obliged her by licking her seam all the way from her vulva to her anal bud, as she laughed throatily. My grip on the camera became shaky so I doubted the quality of the footage.

"So you want me spreadeagled on the bed?" she asked in my bedroom. That appeared to be for the benefit of the camera.

"Stop talking," I commanded, with mock severity. I set down the camera where it could record the bed action, pushed her down onto her back and kissed her full on the lips. I was careful not to hide her body from the video. She responded in kind to my kiss. She was not holding back.