Never Mind The Face Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to hold back my suddenly steam-rollering ascent to my climax. It was impossible. I surrendered to the inevitable and renewed the urgency of my thrusts, making every pounding of my pubic bone on her clitoris count. My brain was absurdly replaying the climax of Beethoven's triumphal Ninth Symphony as my body prepared to rejoice. My joy may have communicated itself to Sylvia because she reacted with another succession of gasps as if she was pumping up her body for another release as well.

I felt her tense under me and grip my arms. "Yes, Oh yes," she cried again, as another orgasm swept through her. It was followed by several minor aftershocks as I emptied my sacs at her furtherest, innermost reaches, in an explosive release of tension and man juice.

I felt elated, and could hear her laughing delightedly at her personal achievement. I had never heard her so happy before.

I had an enormous sense of release. I heard myself chuckling along with her. She dragged me down towards her chest and hugged me.

I felt a flurry of activity around me. I looked up. Ruby was arranging towels on the carpet. "Lie down on them," she whispered in my ear. "Take Sylvia with you."

It was an odd suggestion to cope with at that moment, but I acquiesced. We lay on the floor facing each other on our sides, and clasped each other tightly. I imagined friendly emanations from Sylvia's body permeating my flesh in a moment of sublime communion. If love could ever be tangible that would be how it would feel.

I felt breasts pressing gently against my back, before I realised it Ruby was lying on her side behind me. I saw Sebastian follow her lead behind Sylvia. Rita knelt behind my head and dangled her breasts over my face, chuckling mischievously. We all stayed like that for a few minutes until I heard a sob from behind me. Ruby rolled onto her back, tears in her eyes. "That was a wonderful moment. I never thought it could happen."

Her unforced emotion stirred me. Without thinking I rolled on top of her luscious flesh and kissed her. She returned my kiss, rubbing her hands across my back. I felt other hands on my bottom - Sylvia's.

Chapter 30. Surely, That Must Be All Folks!

We disentangled ourselves after a few minutes. Sebastian and I moved the sofas to face each other and he found some background music.

We all wrapped towels around ourselves, the men at the waist, the women demurely over their busts. Sebastian stoked up the fire to kill the slight chill that had permeated the room. Ruby and Sylvia went off to the kitchen. Ruby returned with a tray and Sylvia carried a bottle of fine Napoleon brandy. Sebastian fetched a low side table.

"There's stilton and crackers, digestive biscuits, mince pies and small portions of Christmas cake. It all goes well with brandy. Let's reflect on our day whilst we snack."

I was amused. I asked as we ate, "Do you usually end your parties like this?"

Ruby frowned admonishingly. "Of course not, but this was no ordinary party. I considered it as much therapy as personal pleasure, and an opportunity to confess my sins to Sebastian. Of course, I didn't expect assistance from your home movies, Simon."

"How would the evening have ended otherwise, then?" asked Sylvia.

"I had another game, the most elaborate of the lot for us to play. But never mind. It will keep to another day. Are you alright darling?"

She was asking Sebastian.

He looked fine. "Of course. This party wasn't of my devising but I thoroughly enjoyed it: sexy yet meaningful, and productive."

Sylvia leapt up and to my surprise sat on her stepfather's lap, her pudenda pressing on his genitals. "You didn't mind me saving myself for Simon, did you, Pops."

"Pops? I liked the sound of that.

"Of course not. I'm glad for some scraps from the table. Thank you for showing me such consideration."

"Don't mention it. I feel like a grown-up woman now. But there was a good reason for saving my body. I'm halfway between my periods, like rita, and I haven't taken the pill in months. If I get pregnant, I'd like to be sure whose it is."

She turned to study my reaction. I gulped theatrically.

"If I make you pregnant, Sylvia, maybe it would force answers to a lot of unasked questions - about us."

It would raise awkward others, though, including my son, William's reaction.

"Sebastian, do you mind if I ask, do you often have orgies like this?"

Ruby interjected. "That was hardly an orgy, and we rarely find ourselves indulging in group sex. There are enough places for people to pair off and do their stuff without witnesses. All the fun at our parties is in the arousal. But we don't mind admitting that we enjoy a variety of sex partners, and watching other people occasionally."

Sebastian changed tack. "Who'd 've thought that you were bisexual, Rita. You're a lucky guy, Simon, to have been able to ravish that body."

"You set out to seduce him," Sylvia said accusingly to her. "Your interest was aroused by what I had confided in you. Could I ever trust you to keep a secret again?"

Rita was unfazed by the accusation. "I knew what you wanted, deep down. I merely helped to bring it about."

Sylvia turned to Ruby. "How did you find out about the saddle, Momma?"

"You left it in the beach grotto for Rita to collect. She called when I was at home and felt obliged to come clean about its purpose. She isn't making any excuses for breaching your confidence, but I forced the truth out of her. I don't think she would have told me otherwise. I persuaded her to keep quiet about telling me. Then later, I wanted Simon to video me riding it as well - oh, and to keep an eye on me."

Then we chatted about inconsequential things whilst we all recovered from our exertions.

~*~*~

I marvelled at how our group had gelled that day, after an uneasy start. "So are we all voyeurs here? I know Sylvia and I are."

Ruby sat up, looking enthusiastically at me. "I wasn't, until I met Sebastian, who has always enjoyed ogling women. Which leads me to something I wanted to ask you.

"Simon, can you stand up please? OK, now remove your towel and face me."

She stood up and asked, "Am I sexy to look at?"

"Yes, like mother, like daughter, You're both sexy in different ways."

She was swaying her hips gently as she listened to my reply.

"And how are your powers of recovery?"

I thought about that, but could not reply. She slowly untucked the towel from her cleavage and let it drop to the carpet. My cock rose almost instantly at the renewed sight of her glorious, naked body.

She raised her eye brows at my new erection. This would be a day of firsts for my recovery from such exertions. She nodded approvingly.

"They seem to be very good. So I want to ask a favour, for me and Sebastian. We'd like copies of your DVDs, and the originals, if you both don't mind. I promise we will be discreet about how we use them. But I'd also like to christen my new dining table, properly this time, with all the juices as well.

"Darling, would you fetch my digicam, please?"

She wrapped her body again in her towel. She asked Sylvia to be the camera operator.

"Sebastian will be free then to help direct and inspire you. But before that, I want some more brandy. It helps make me feel hornier."

My mind was in a daze. This beautiful woman, who had up to now appeared at every turn to be controlling my every move, was now inviting me to make a porn movie with her for her husband.

Evidently, they weren't equipped to film porn to a professional standard. I suspected that professional standard lights would be the next item on her wish list. The set-up was a makeshift affair but effective. Table lamps were placed around the glass dining table, to provide lighting from the sides but not overhead. The area under the table was a little relatively in shadow.

Despite designating Sebastian as the director, Ruby now gave directions. As she and I stood beside the table and Sylvia prepared to film us, she instructed, "Sylvie and Rita, take your towels off too. It will make it much more interesting for Sebastian, and me to see everybody naked. And make sure the camera is in focus on our bodies. There will probably only be one take possible."

My senses reeled. I was pleasantly surprised that I was aroused again, so quickly after emptying my sperm store in satisfying Sylvia.

I lay on the cool table thinking of Sylvia lying naked underneath the glass, pointing the camera up at me as her mother had earlier on us.

Ruby crawled onto the table like a predator, stalking her prey. She moved around me, as much to increase the tension as to show her body and stunning, fulsome, dangling breasts to the camera below us. She stopped, facing away from me down my legs. She bent her head over my pubic bone and sucked on my cock. I heard a sound below, of Sylvia shifting to one side to try and get a better angle to capture the shot.

My hand went out to her mother's bottom. I teased her vulval seam between her bottom cheeks. Sylvia moved again to capture that assault from below.

Then Ruby knelt up and arched her back. She turned to face me. Oh, how beautiful her body looked in that moment. I would never tire of repeated viewings of this movie. I mentally resolved to offer to edit it for them.

Conscious of giving the best view to the camera below at every move, I turned onto my side and pulled her body down onto her front, picturing in my mind her floodlit breasts being squashed below her on the glass. My hand pushed its way into her crotch, and fingered her clitoris. When we later re-ran the recording, her face registered genuine surprise at that unexpected invasion, which was pure porn gold. She struggled to regain the initiative, which would look to the uninitiated observer as if she was resisting an attack on her body. The camera caught wild swinging of her breasts. I gripped her upper arm to hold her on her side. We grappled for a few moments to claim the ascendency. A gap between our bodies showed her breasts and my cock with limited room to move. I kissed her and she responded, letting me massage a breast whilst her fist gripped my cock and pumped it.

I moved back then and forced her down onto her back, moving swiftly to kneel between her spread thighs before she could retaliate. I had done with self-directing my moves. I was getting fired up again and keen to pinion her to the glass with my cock inside her. She tried to fight me for ascendancy, but I pinned her arms to the table either side of her head. It would look afterwards as if I were forcing her, though it was simply a continuing battle for control. There seemed no point in further foreplay after that, because she was the one who had suggested making this porn movie. If she wasn't yet excited, she would have to fake it.

There was a very liberating feel about not having to hold back for once. But pride in my art prompted me to arouse her. I smothered her breasts in kisses, working myself up towards a fresh height of my own excitement. I moved down her body and forced her legs up vertically so that I could get my face down close to the table top glass and lick her perineal seam and vulva. Then I moved to penetrate her. The camera faithfully recorded her taut, rounded bottom cheeks and my cock pumping between them horizontally, with my balls bouncing unrestrainedly.

She gave up the struggle and laughed with pleasure. "Watch this, Sebastian," she murmured to her husband, "This boy knows how to do it so well."

I was at a fever pitch of arousal again. My control was relaxed and I could simply enjoy myself, knowing how easily Ruby could come. I forced her legs wide and pumped her unremittingly. I felt my balls repeatedly slap the cool table top just beyond her parted buttocks. I arched my back. She let out a long-drawn-out moan, and raised her hips as much as she could.

I pumped her loins with increasing urgency, as my sap rose and my sensitised cock reacted to the stimulation of her lubricated vaginal muscles.

Sylvia moved out from under the table and stood to the side recording my hips rising and falling. Time seemed to pass slowly as my pubic bone sought to inflame Ruby's clitoris, and I listened for the signs that her arousal was heightening. Old habits die hard, but I was still thoroughly enjoying my freedom to express my sexuality as I most desired. On playback, her rise to a climax was surprisingly rapid. She was also very voluble with her vocal accompaniments. "That's right, shove that cock right up in there. Press on my clit, make it tingle. Come on, big boy, get me excited. You can do better than that. Fuck me!"

I rose to her goading and erased the vanquished last vestiges of my habitual self-control. I pumped her vagina mercilessly, my every move felt exaggerated, but played well on camera. My own build towards my orgasm came on me suddenly, and increased in severity before I could control it. My body was freewheeling towards my climax.

"I'm coming!" I cried, a warning to her that I was on the verge. She gasped, whether in panic or excitement I could not tell. My pumping thrusts increased in urgency.

She let out a cry of elation as she climaxed again, then renewed it as she sensed my cock preparing to pump her full of sperm. "Give me all that lovely seed," she implored me.

We gasped in unison, as I surrendered to my semen's rush, and coated my third cervix of the day with my man juice. She was a split second behind me in climaxing as well, but hers went on recurring long after I had emptied my tank. I kept on pumping on dry until my cock shrank and slipped out of her. Only then did her cries die down and her body relax.

I lay on my side on the table top with a leg thrown across her exposed hip, catching my breath. I was elated at the lack of external pressure on me to wait until I had brought her to an orgasm. It had worked nevertheless, and she had enjoyed multiple spasms of pleasure.

We lay exhausted as Sylvia roamed around us recording closeups of our spent bodies under Sebastian's keen eye for salacious details.

"Take that," said Sylvia, as I slipped off the table, handing me the digicam.

She pushed Sebastian onto the table, forcing Ruby to move off. She leapt on him and grabbed his cock to make sure that he was fully stimulated. Satisfied that he was, she threw her body down on his back and indulged in a frenzy of kissing and massaging of his tanned, hairless chest.

Then she rode him as if she was fighting to stay seated on a bucking bronco. But it was a fantasy she was playing out in her head. Sebastian gasped several times then began to growl as his body responded. She urged him on to a climax, saying, "I want it too, and I'm going to come again any time now. So let rip and give me all you've got, Poppa."

Her new term of endearment sounded both weird and sexy. I was recording the whole thing on camera and wondering what to title this latest porn epic.

She came again as she had foretold, and seemed to lose all physical control as she let her body react however it wanted. It was like a new discovery which she couldn't quite fathom and certainly couldn't control.

Afterwards, we sat on the sofas, marking the end of our short-term liaisons. Sebastian cuddled Ruby whilst an excited Sylvia was in the kitchen making five hot, creamy cups of cocoa. Rita leant against me and raised my hand to her breasts, to caress them.

"Thank you, Ruby, Sebastian, for organising this," I murmured.

He raised a toast with his cup. "Not at all, but I'd hate your youthful competition to be on hand all the time. We shall enjoy watching that video back and enjoying memories of each other's body afresh. You can edit it to keep the action coming, but don't monkey around with it. Show it to us straight."

~*~*~

Sylvia had arrived from the airport by taxi, so I gave her a lift late the next morning back to Bristol airport after breakfast. We had slept together with Rita, in a super king-sized bed, a sleep of requited and untroubled souls. Only two bedrooms were used that night, as I had predicted. The two women had kissed and cuddled late into the night. The last thought I later recalled was would Sylvia become bisexual, or was Rita a specially arousing case?

Sylvia and Ruby shed tears of remorse, forgiveness, and regret in equal measures the next morning; for lost opportunities in the past and the geographic distance between them for the foreseeable future. Sylvia kissed Sebastian goodbye on the lips, and I was sure they had engaged their tongues like lovers, in the process.

Rita had said her goodbyes to Sylvia the previous night. She reserved all her passion the next morning for me before leaving the farmhouse for work. Sylvia didn't seem to mind. That should have told me something.

Anyone spying on that remote location outside the farmhouse, would have raised eyebrows at the passion of the four figures bidding farewells beside my car; two in casual clothing, and two again absolutely naked. It was a mild post-Christmas working day. Two fully clothed female farmhands stood close by, studying this curious foursome, but not raising any eyebrows at anything untoward.

Sylvia returned to Brussels, found a flat of her own, drifted apart from Florian, and met Johannes. They are together still and, as far as I know, enjoying fulfilling sex lives.

We never gathered together as a group again. I only ever spoke to Sebastian occasionally by telephone.

Ruby came to see me after telephoning first, which was just as well. She arrived on my doorstep in a light cream basque that stopped at her navel and showed a tantalising expanse of tanned belly flesh above a minimal thong. She must have driven in it all the way under her coat. Her only explanation, as if any were needed, was that Sebastian had gone to an EU agricultural conference in Brussels. We tore each other's clothes off frenziedly and humped on the hall floor like long-lost, deprived lovers.

It was understood without either asking that she would stay overnight. I had kept Sylvia's video camera. I showed her my edited oeuvre of our five-way escapades. Then we decided it was time for bed.

We peed on each other in the shower; like sexual novices exploring boundaries, as we freshened up for a final coupling.

"Are you going to film us now?" she asked as we got ready to go to bed. "It's a pity there's no one here to hold the camera."

But Ruby had an eye for direction. It felt contrived as she set up the scene, halfway through our foreplay. Her only comment was, "If it's good enough for Rita..."

I had no idea what she had in mind, even as she marshalled the table lamps from several rooms on any available surface in the bedroom. After some teasing foreplay she had me hold the camera and lie with my back propped against the headboard as she coated her nether regions with her natural moisture. Then she squatted over me and gradually eased my cock into her anus. "You can savour the view of my lovely pussy whilst you take my arse-hole virginity," she murmured.

Sebastian had flown to an EU Agricultural meeting in Brussels. He was staying overnight in a hotel. Ruby was convinced that he would meet up with Sylvia. She was content to allow it whilst she renewed our acquaintance. She had no illusions about the consequences.

Johannes assumed that Sebastian was Sylvia's real father. She had omitted to explain the fine details. He would think nothing of her staying overnight with her parent. With his colourful past history in Amsterdam, he might not even have raised an eyebrow.

12