Never Offer "Anything"

Story Info
Office worker gets caught in a lie.
1.9k words
4.21
18.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the day Lana entered the office, I knew she would be trouble. She was hired under a special provision that put disadvantaged people back to work, but from looking at her body, she had all the advantages going for her. Everything she wore was skin tight and looked like she could walk into the club immediately after work. She had an ass that was perfectly round and she bent over to show it off in front of the right people at the right time. On top of that she had a great rack, which she was careful to always to wear low cut blouses that showed her cleavage for any meetings with management. For jewelry she wore a gold pendant and chain that complimented her dark skin. In her nose was small gold stud that glinted just enough to bring attention to her face. She had full lips, shaped eyebrows and relaxed hair fell onto her shoulders and framed her face.

Since being hired she had used all of her assets to move up the chain, which that alone didn't bother me. My only concern was how she treated the people beneath her and how she had managed to ruin the reputations of those who were in her way up the ladder. I saw how she filed complaints against two men who were later transferred to the west coast. Then I watched in surprise how she filed a sexual harassment complaint against my friend Sonia. Sonia was as straight as they came but Lana claimed Sonia hit on her and grabbed her breast. Lana should have won an Oscar for the performance she put on and when it was over, Sonia had to pack up her desk and she was escorted out of the office.

From that day forward Lana seemed unstoppable. I was fortunate enough to not be in her path to the top, I only watched in horror of those left behind her. At the same time, I was mentally preparing myself for the day we would face off and it came sooner than I thought.

I was assigned to review a report that Lana had written that was to take the office in a new direction. At face value the report claimed to expedite business practices, reduce staff by contracting out work and most importantly, save money. Management was on board with it and my review was meant to check the block to keep things moving smoothly. But that's where things took a different direction. For some dumb reason, I decided to look at the contract that had been awarded and found Lana's family owned the company that won the contract. That bitch. This contract was a silver bullet and I was going to put it into the heart of her career. Quickly, I made copies and buried the copies under different names in the server where she would never find them.

Just as I was finishing Lana stopped by my office, which she had never done before. I was surprised and tried my best to keep a poker face "Hey Lana, how's it going." She looked good as usual, wearing a white blouse with a tight, black skirt that stopped just above her knee. I pushed the button under my desk top.

"I'm doing well. Just stopped by to see how your review my report was going. You know management wants to make it happen and we want to keep management happy." With her eyes locked on to the pages of the report spread across my desk she smiled weakly and nervously tapped her fingers on my door. She had hoped that I would read the summary and rubber stamp it and recommend it for approval.

"Yeah I know management is anxious to move forward with this proposal. I just have to verify cost savings." I slowly realized I was about to have fun. "I also have to confirm there are no conflicts of interest with any employees and this contract." That hit a nerve and her face turned a shade paler.

"You know John, there are people who have a lot riding on this. Don't do anything stupid." Her hands began to clench and a vein popped out on her temple. Things were escalating quickly and I tried to think fast to keep things from blowing up in front of me while remaining in control of the situation.

"Lana, I think you need to calm dow . . ."

"Don't tell me what to fucking do John! You're not my boss. I have a lot of influence with management and one word from me and they'll move your ass to that shit office in Topeka. Good luck seeing your kids then."

The audacity of this bitch. She's going to threaten my visitation rights and think I'm going to roll over. "Lana, I think you should close the door and sit down. I think you need to hear what I know."

"You don't know shit! I have management in the palm of my hand. I can . . ."

"Lana I know you fudged the numbers to show a cost savings and I know you steered the contract to your family's business. You didn't cover your tracks and they are going fire you when they find out the truth."

That took the air out of her. She stepped into my office and closed the door. Defeated, she plopped herself down on the couch. Looking at her feet she asked "Do you have to tell management? Can we talk this over and find some way out of this?"

Before this morning I had never imagined myself saying the words that were about to come out of my mouth. "What do you suggest I do? I can't let this go forward and I'm obligated to tell management my findings. What do you expect me to do?"

Looking up she began to bargain with me "I'll do anything if you just make this go away."

I wanted to give her another chance to walk away. "Don't say that Lana. Anything is big word and you don't know what I would ask. I think you would be better resigning and looking for work elsewhere."

She rose from the couch and walked around my desk. As she leaned in I could smell her and it was intoxicating. "I'll do anything." She said as she began to unbutton her blouse revealing a dark blue bra. With ease she popped the bra open from the front and her tits fell out into my face. Perfect tits with dark but erect nipples. She reached down, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I watched as her dark hands gentle pulled out my cock. She looked me in the eye and licked her lips before lowering her mouth on to my stiffening cock.

She was good, definitely lots of practice but I didn't want to think about all the practice she had. I wanted to live in the moment. I wanted her to make eye contact, I wanted to feel the back of her throat and the wetness of her lips sliding up and down my shaft. I wanted to feel her tongue run circles around the tip and watch as a thin string of pre-cum spanned the distance between the tip and her lips. Most of all I wanted to think about how she probably hated herself for getting herself into such a position, on her knees in a man's office who held complete control of her future. It was this power that I felt that made my cock throb in her mouth.

She was soon getting into it, probably just to get it over with but she was putting a lot of work into it. She would bob down on it until her red lips were at the base, only to slide back up and work the head some more. I didn't know what to think about how fast things moved but I was going to take advantage of it. With both hands I reached down and got hand full of her tits. Gently working her nipples between my thumb and forefinger she paused for a second before pressing down until her nose was against my belly.

With all the excitement of situation I knew I couldn't last much longer. Furthermore, I really wanted to fill her mouth with my cum to see what she would do with it. "Lana, I can't last much longer." She picked up the pace working up and down the whole shaft and then pursing her lips around the head. I pushed her hair out of her face "Look me in the eye." With ours eyes locked she pulled the last trick out of her bag. She quickly sunk her mouth down until I felt it resting in the tightness of her throat, never blinking. I was about to explode, "Lana I'm cumming!" She didn't flinch, blink or let up as I squirted my cum into her mouth. One, two, three, four, five and six squirts later she again took me all the way into her mouth only to tightly squeezed her lips on the shaft as she slid her lips to the top.

Lifting her head back off my cock a little cum leaked from the corner of her mouth. With her nipples still between my fingers I looked her in the eye and said "open your mouth and show me how much you got." Tilting her head back so it wouldn't leak out everywhere I saw my cum pooled in the back of her mouth.

I pinched her nipples hard and said "Swallow." Pinching her nipples made her back arch and I heard her gulp it down.

Now relaxed and clearly in control I sat back slightly exhausted from the episode. I looked down at her hand still on my cock "Go ahead and finish cleaning up" I said as looked the cum that was still leaking out. With a feigned smile she licked the cum off of the corner of her mouth before taking me into her mouth and sucking out the last of the cum.

After finishing her clean up she rose before me, nipples still pointing at me. Picking up her bra and quickly putting it on before buttoning up her blouse. I watched and caught a quick glimpse of her thong as she unzipped her skit to tuck in her blouse. Using her cell phone camera she check out her face, licking the residue off of the corner of her mouth. She looked at me, "Are we good now?" It was as if everything that had just happened was a transaction.

I stood, tucked my cock back into my underwear and then my shirt into my pants. Turning to her I said "I told you not offer me anything. You didn't even ask me ahead of time if once would be enough, which it won't be. And while you give an excellent blowjob, I think what I have on you is worth more than just a blowjob. No, we're not good yet. I'll take care of the report in due time but we have a lot more to "talk about" using air quotes.

She was definitely pissed but that wasn't my problem. She tossed her hair back and shot me a dirty look.

"We'll talk more tomorrow but for now you need to clear your weekends for the next few months at a minimum."

"Fine" she said as she walked out the door.

I had a lot to think about but at that moment but all I could think about was her round ass as she walked away. Thinking about bending her over and spanking her ass made my cock stir again, I couldn't wait for this weekend. I sat down and reached under my desk and pushed the button two times.