Never Quit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Quicker," he told her. "That's the way. Now you're doing it. Grab it."

He was getting hotter and hotter every moment.

"Yes, yes," he told her, "that's the way I like it. Now you're doing it. Come on, baby, suck. Suck it."

Finally she pulled her tongue out of Randy's tight, willing asshole. She flicked it back and forth across his balls. He loved that. His body quivered and his spine tingled as her tongue went on licking him.

"I want you to suck my cock," he begged her, "and I want you to suck it real good."

She let her tongue flip up and down his cock. She flipped his balls with her tongue movements. This got him more aroused. Finally she eased her mouth to the head of his shaft and sucked.

"Suck my cock off," he begged her. "Suck, baby, suck. Now you're doing it. That's the way I like it. Suck, baby, suck it."

He was getting more aroused every erotic moment.

"Eat it," he told her excitedly. "Oh, sweetheart, suck every drop of it."

The delicious, tingling excitement had him ready to explode. But he wanted to make it last. Randy enjoyed the sight of Melinda's mouth as she sucked. Her cheeks were hollowed in. Her face was flushed. Her eyes were closed almost as if she were praying. This was the way Randy liked sex.

"Ease your finger up my asshole," he told her. "That will feel really good, too."

Gently she let her finger slip up his rectum. He got a big charge out of the way she was finger fucking his asshole and sucking his cock at the same time.

"Ohhh, baby," he told her excitedly, "now you're doing it. Just like that. Suck my cock off. Suck it. Suck, baby, suck."

Gripping her head, he rammed hard. With savage jabs, he plunged it down her throat.

"Eat it," he told her eagerly. "Suck it off, baby, suck. Suck my cock. Suck it off."

With passionate longing he went on thrusting. Finally, the hot, white juice shot out of his penis tip.

"I'm coming," he told her anxiously. "Suck, baby, suck."

The hot, sweet cream shot down her throat. She gulped hungrily.

"Yes, baby, yes," he told her in a caressing voice, "suck it out. Swallow it all."

She was delirious with excitement now as she finished blowing him. Sure enough, Melinda had swallowed his seed. She had enjoyed it. Gently easing her finger from Randy's asshole, she looked up at him.

"I shouldn't have done that," she half-apologized. "That's not like me..."

Randy pulled her up to him. He flung his arms around her joyously. His hands cupped her ass cheeks. Looking into her eyes, he told her how pleased he was.

"You don't know how wonderful it was to do it with you, baby," he told her. "You really don't."

As his hands caressed Melinda's behind, he was getting sudden ideas. For the blood was rushing back to his cock making it hard again.

"Melinda," Randy smiled, "you know, you've got an awful nice ass."

She smiled gratefully, having no idea what he had in mind.

"How nice of you to say that, Randy," she observed.

"I sure would like to fuck your asshole," he admitted quite candidly. At that point she pulled away. "What the hell are you talking about?" she demanded.

"Your ass," he said quietly. "I want to fuck it. I hope you don't mind."

She shook her head.

"Of course I mind. I'm not gonna let you stick your dick up my asshole. No way."

He told her that he would just lick it then.

"As long as you promise you won't stick anything bigger than your tongue up there," she nodded, "that's okay."

Melinda rolled over. Randy got down to her buttocks. He gently caressed them. And then he let his lips press against her ass cheeks. Finally, he let his tongue slip along her ass crack. She arched up, making it easy for him to slip his tongue further between her ass cheeks.

Now he gripped her buttocks and firmly planted his tongue in her asshole. Melinda had to admit that it was an erotic sensation to have Randy's hot, hard tongue pumping up her asshole. She turned and twisted on his cock.

"Fuck me," she begged anxiously. "Fuck my asshole. Fuck it. Go ahead."

He was really aroused at this point.

"Oh, baby," he told her in a coaxing voice, "that's hot, I can't wait..."

She was becoming more aroused with the erotic thrills that he was sending through her.

"Eat my ass," she begged. "Suck it."

Randy sucked on her asshole until he could stand it no longer. Finally he raised himself up. He straddled her. She was fearful of what was going to happen.

"You promised you wouldn't," she reminded him.

He held her firmly.

"Now you are gonna get fucked," he told her roughly, "and you're gonna love it... "

With a deep, driving cock stab he thrust it right up her rectum. She twisted on his penis as he plunged forward.

"Keep it up," he begged. "That's the way I want you to do it. Twist your butt."

Her lovely white ass knotted and surged as she shook from her toes to her scalp.

"Fuck," he panted as he pumped it in her ass cheeks.

To her surprise she was enjoying it. She wiggled her butt as he went on riding her behind.

"Deeper," she begged. "Let me feel it up there. I want it."

Randy smiled as his hands gripped and caressed her bare ass cheeks.

"This is wild," he panted as he thrust into her. "Ohhh, baby, you're beautiful. You're really into this..."

Furiously he fucked her ass. She kept twisting and churning her hips. But that didn't stop him. He plunged forward in rapid-fire cock stabs.

"Now you're doing it," he told her. "Fuck, baby, fuck!"

Her hot, tight asshole had never been invaded by any cock before. Randy could tell it was virgin territory. This excited him even more. For his strong, firm penis plunging forcefully forward had managed to loosen her tight anal channel. She was wiggling in a fit of sexual pleasure.

"Fuck it," he panted as he rammed into her. "Fuck. That's how it's done, darling. Fuck it off."

With determination he kept shoving forward. She enjoyed it. Every erotic moment of it.

His hard, thick cock went on stabbing her ass. She wiggled gently. And he got his rocks off. The hot, white sperm jetted up her rectum.

"That feels good," she panted as she pumped her ass back to meet his driving cock jabs.

Finally he eased his cock out of her cum-slickened asshole. He patted her buttocks affectionately.

"You're a super fuck," he whispered. "You know where it's at..."

This pleased her. She always enjoyed having someone pay attention to her. She rolled over. Randy momentarily got on top of her. He let his tongue slip down over her bosoms. While massaging one breast, he would suck and lick at the other. This pleased her. Then he returned to her pussy. He let his finger slip up her cum-coated asshole while his tongue invaded her hot vagina. He flipped his tongue gingerly back and forth across her clit. He let it swing up and down her clitoris.

"Eat me," she panted. "Eat me."

Deliriously, Melinda threw her legs over his shoulders and pumped her pelvis at him. He loved having her muff at his mouth. He sniffed and sucked and licked her. Then reaching up with both hands, he massaged her breasts while he ate her box. Melinda enjoyed the double action.

"You're a real lover," she told him. "Ohhh, Randy, I love it when you play with my tits and eat my pussy at the same time. Baby, you're awesome..."

The erotic thrills that she felt now had her in a state of sexual ecstasy. She was ready to juice. And Randy was ready to suck her and lick her dry.

"Eat me," she begged feverishly. "Suck me. Ohhh, yes, yes. Suck, my pussy. That's the way, baby. Eat my box."

The erotic frenzy she felt as she juiced and he ate her, had her trembling. Reaching down, she held his head pinned over her gaping pussy.

"Keep your finger slipping up my pucker, honey," she told him. "That feels good, too."

Randy finished sucking out her pussy and then pulled his tongue away. He rested his head on her inner thigh and caressed her ass cheeks.

"You're beautiful," he told her, "and I like being down here around your beauty spots." He looked up at her and grinned shyly.

"Randy, is this love?" Melinda asked sincerely.

"If it isn't, it sure as hell is a fucking good substitute," he kidded her.

"Randy, should we go steady?"

This bothered him. He was just beginning to use his sexual wings to fly. And he didn't care to be confined to any one girl.

"I think maybe that's going too far," he told Melinda.

"But, Randy," she reminded him, "you've eaten my pussy, and I sucked your cock. You've pumped your cock in my mouth, in my asshole, in my snatch. What's left?"

"Melinda," he bent over and kissed her passionately, "you're beautiful. You're fucking beautiful."

Looking up at him dreamily, Melinda said softly, "That's the nicest thing anybody ever said about me."

Chapter 3

Randy was glad that he had an opportunity to enjoy Melinda's beautiful body. He hoped that his mother would leave him alone when he got home. But little did he realize how intent his mother was in pursuing him sexually.

When he got in that night, his mother immediately demanded to know where he'd been.

"You've come home very late from school. Did you act up in class?"

"What's it to you?" he shook his head angrily.

"You'd better not talk that way to me, young man," she snapped indignantly.

"Look, mom," he told her, "I just want dinner and go to bed. No, I didn't have any trouble at school."

June fixed dinner for her sensitive son. But she wasn't content to leave him alone. The questioning continued after dinner.

"Would you please tell me where you were?" she persisted in knowing.

"I was getting my rocks off with a nice sorority slut," he laughed.

"I wouldn't be surprised," she told him. "There are a lot of bad girls at that college. I've heard they've had to enlarge the enrollment in the pregnancy class."

"Yes," he smiled, "and we got a VD epidemic. So what else is new?"

This really got to June. She thought she had been considerate with her son. And she wasn't going to tolerate any of his sarcasm.

"You're gonna be sorry when you ask for that money for the surfboard. Because you're not gonna get it."

This got to Randy. His eyes grew intense and he boldly looked at her.

"I'd better get my surfboard," he insisted.

He didn't talk to her any more that night. When he went to bed he hoped that he wouldn't be bothered. But he didn't realize how wrong he was. For June felt horny and wanted another sexual episode with him. She slid out of her nightie and walked naked to his room. Opening the door quietly so as not to awaken him, she hoped she could slide in bed beside him. She knew that he always slept in the nude. That was the way she wanted to get him. Bare-ass naked so it would be easier to involve him in a sexual interlude.

Randy was fast asleep when his mother opened the door. She came in quietly and slid under the bed clothes with him. He didn't know a thing until he felt her naked body pressing against him. He awoke with a start.

"What's going on?" he demanded.

Immediately her hand reached down for his cock.

"You've got a hardon," she whispered. Randy was enjoying the feel of her hand stroking his penis. He didn't want to stop her now.

"Do you like it?" June asked softly. Randy nodded. She went on pulling on his prick.

"You want to play with it so bad," he suggested, "why don't you get down there and blow me?"

She smiled up at him.

"Not a bad idea."

It didn't take her long to decide what to do. She got down between his legs. She pulled his long, hard tool to her mouth. Slipping her mouth over his penis, she started sucking slowly. He enjoyed the erotic sensation of her tongue slipping gingerly back and forth across his cock. He liked the way her hand massaged his balls.

"You sure are a good cock sucker, mom," he complimented her.

This pleased June. She prided herself in her ability to give a good blow job. She remembered very well how much her husband appreciated it when she went down and sucked him off.

At this point Randy threw the bed clothes back. He wanted to watch her as she sucked on him. June reached for his balls. She massaged them gently with one hand while she clasped his long, shiny penis with the other. She tickled the tip of his cock with her tongue. She flipped it around and lashed at the sensitive glans portion of his penis. Now she sucked up and down the length of his long, hard member.

"Suck my cock off," he told her. "Suck it, baby, suck."

It was an erotic trip that he really was finding fascinating.

"Eat it," he told her. "Come on, baby, suck. Suck it off."

The thrills were racing through her body now. She wanted to have him spurt his seed in her mouth. She could hardly wait to suck it all out. Reaching down, Randy gripped her head. He held her head in place as he wildly fucked her face.

"Eat it," he told her. "Suck every drop."

He went on thrusting his cock down her throat. She let her hands grip the globes of his ass cheeks. She squeezed his firm, round buttocks as she sucked him to climax. All at once his hot sperm shot into her mouth. She gulped hungrily.

"Swallow it," he begged her anxiously. "Keep going... come on, suck."

More sperm spurted from his penis tip as he continued jabbing it to her.

When she had finished blowing him, he slowly pulled away. For it was tickling him now and the pleasurable sensations had disappeared.

At this point he looked at her and smiled.

"Does the stuff really taste that good?" he asked.

She nodded and smiled up at him.

"Yes, darling," she confessed, "it tastes delicious to me. I know I shouldn't enjoy it so much. But you shoot so much of it. So thick! Your dad's cum had thinned out."

It disturbed Randy that she reminded him that he was having sex with his own mother.

"Don't ever mention dad when we're having sex," he objected. "I don't want to think of myself as a mother fucker."

She laughed.

"Oh, baby, what difference does it make? Who could love you more I do?"

That was all the sex they had that night. But Randy was determined he was going to find someone else he could make it with. The next day when he tried to make it with Melinda, he found she had cooled off.

"What's wrong with you?" he demanded.

"You forced me," she told him frankly, "and I could file rape charges against you. But I won't!"

He laughed at her.

"You know you wanted it as bad as I did," he told her frankly, "so don't give me that crap."

"OK, you're right. You wanna go to the movies?"

12