All Comments on 'Never Say Never Pt. 01'

by SunChris

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Terrific

Don't care what anyone else thinks, this was excellent. It got me really hard and I jerked off as it finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

My wife was also reluctant at first, partly I think because our sex was always great, also I think she thought it would be dirty and messy and embarrassing. Women talk, her best girlfriend is of Italian heritage, any way after a day out with Annabella she came home and that night in bed, I was fucking her from behind, on our sides, my hands massaging her breasts, when she reached down and held my cock and moved it back, placing it against her anus and said slowly, I reckon my cock got an inch longer, I said let me get some lube, she said just push and I did and I felt her open and my cock slowly slid into her as she moved her legs forward, tucking them into her, until my cock was all the way into her tight hole. I waited, you o.k., a breathy yes, my cock was throbbing, I moved back, so tight, then forward, repeated about 3 times before my cum shot unto her arse, my cock moving easier in and out and I heard her saying, aagh what are you doing, I stopped, no don't stop, I kept going and I heard her say, what are you doing, yes, yes and I felt her orgasm, her insides tighten around my cock, finally releasing me and i coudnt help it, I rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her arse, she kept cumming until finally what cum I had left shot into her arse. Now anal sex is a healthy part of our sex life, I found out thanks to Annabella who told my wife,try it,make sure you are well lubricated, you might get a shock, its different but a good different, I really enjoy it.

SunChrisSunChrisover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

If comments received star ratings, yours would receive a 5. Best comment I have ever received or seen. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. You are a very fortunate man, and couple.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Very nice...

Loved the progression. Been there, done that, realize that it can be AWESOME... and great comment from the guy with the Italian wife. Mmmm.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
sorry

I guess it was her friend that was Italian. Either way it was adventurous. Very cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spooning

My husband and I was spooning one evening. When I felt his cock pressing against my ass crack. He asked if he could rest his cock between my ass cheeks. That was our way of butt fucking. So I turn my head to give him a little kiss as l removed my panties to let him in. We both was a little tired and fell off to sleep. I a woken feeling his cock head in my asshole. So l just started given his cock little strokes with my asshole. Before long he started stoking too. That when I said oh honey stop you're in my ass honey stop. He was still a sleep. I felt him Cummings in my ass. Dam you honey you're fucking me in the ass dam it stop. He woke up saying oh baby I'm sorry I thought i was dreaming. No dam it you was Cummings and fucking me in my ass dam it. Look your cum is running out my asshole dam it. He jumps up run in the bathroom come back with a face towel and start cleaning me up. I was acting upset but really enjoy it. So now when we spoon I make him promise to never do that again. But I also remove my panties have some baby oil between my ass cheeks so his cock can find its way in my asshole. And I get upset and he get real sweet with me. After he fucks my ass.

brokenravenbrokenravenover 8 years ago

Quite realistic and genuine than most of enema/anal play stories as if anal sex might either be wondefully painless and full of orgasmic joy or cruel and scary as ever and agonizing; which by the way none of the above so it is good to read that in such a text like your story. Very good.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
Enemas and sex for fun!

Wish I could find a woman willing to consider this! Not YET!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wish she was my wife!!!

My wife thinks enemas are revolting, and I grew up getting enemas given me by my mother well into my teens. Loved her enema douche nozzle feel sliding up my ass and loved the way my belly felt when i was filled with one or two enemas!!! My belly probably looked like i was pregnant. My mom always wore a dress, a slip and nylon stockings hooked to her open crotch girdle. She would pull her dress and slip up around her waist and i would be naked. She would give me a bath/shower after each enema so easier if I got the enemas naked. I laid across her lap and invariably get an erection when my cock slid between those nylon stockings as she gave me the enema , which she never made a fuss about. She first dipped her middle finger in a Vaseline jar and then run the that finger in and out of my asshole up my ass so the nozzle would go in me easier she said.Maybe a secret Oedipus wish? She gave me enemas Saturday morning, usually three bags full. I loved the way the full amber latex bag and hose looked. I also was allowed to tell her any times I felt I needed another enema and she would lead me up to the bathroom, fill the brown latex bag up, strip me, pull her dress and slip up around her waist, lay me over her lap and stick that black douche nozzle up my ass. Once in a while after she had her dress and slip around her waist she would stretch her stockings back up if they sagged a little and then hook the garter clips of the open crotch girdle to tighten them. And then she would pat her thighs with her palms which was my signal to stretch out over her lap. She told me i could ask her ANY NUMBER of times to give me an enema. She probably liked it as much as I did. And she always would interrupt whatever she was doing, take me upstairs to the bathroom and then fill up the latex bag while i got naked, pull her dress and slip up, Vaseline her middle finger, pat her thighs and over them i happily laid. The older I got, four, five, or six enemas a week seemed ideal to me. Again, i wish i was married to the wife in Never Say Never!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous