Never Say Never Again

Story Info
Widow puts spark back in her life.
1.2k words
3.94
15.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone by Lizzie my whole life. Now at 55, I wanted to be Elizabeth, a woman of mystery, romance, and passion. I had just heard from my friend Ellie about her hot springs vacation. Three guys imagine a lifelong fantasy to be gang-banged realized in one week. It was hard to picture Ellie with three guys, but apparently, she has had a steady stream of stud muffins dating her since.

I had always been the party animal of our alumni group. I had a great career as a professional model and traveled over the world. Sex, drugs, Rock and roll was where it was at. Then I grew up, My health was declining, and I realized I needed help. I went through rehab and stayed with Ellie for an extended period and picked up some of her healthy living habits, which I practice until now.

I wonder off subject, I had decided to go on vacation to the hot springs. There was a lot of nite life in the surrounding town, and I was excited to go. I checked in early and headed to town on the provided shuttle.My first stop was a beauty shop to for a new lipstick. To my amazement, I was immediately recognized. Lizzie Walters! Someone shouted, soon I was surrounded it was a big gaggle.I did get a tube of lipstick and the name of a night spot that catered to cougars.

I went all out that evening, slinky black dress no bra, thong and thigh highs. It was a dinner dance establishment on the upscale side. I enjoyed a great dinner and some fine wine. When I asked for the check, I was told it was paid for. That came as a surprise, I headed to the lounge for some drinking and dancing. I had not even received my first drink before I was on the dance floor.

As the evening wore on I had danced with several partners and my drinks kept coming paid for by an unknown person/ persons. I was having the time of my life the longer I danced, the more aggressive the groping got, I really didn't mind, I wanted to get laid tonight. I must have more of a buzz on than I thought because it seemed like I was dancing on a different dance floor and was advised I was in a more private part of the club. Well-being, not so young but still a little dumb, I danced on. I heard some wolf calls and whistles and realized my dress was gone, I was dancing in panties and thigh highs, that made me so hot.

I noticed other naked people on the dance floor, so what the hell, I was all in. I was slow grinding on some hunk when I felt someone kneeling behind me pulling my thong off. I noticed other men getting closer, I felt like a piece of meat about to be thrown to the lions. It was fuck or flight time, I had always fantasized about a gang bang now it was go with the flow or fight it, I allowed myself to be carried over to a table, my legs spread, my head hung over the end of the table I felt a cock enter my wet pussy as one was rubbed across my lips I opened my mouth and took it in the position I was in allowed it to slide easily into my throat. I lost track of how many, I was driven to the highest levels of passion I ever experienced. When a cock was pulled from my mouth, I looked around for the next one, I just could not get enough. It finally ended when they all gathered around me and pumped their loads all over me.

I woke up the next morning in my bed at the hot springs. I was wearing my black dress, but my thong was gone. I literally had to peel the dress off, it was stuck to my body with dried cum. I felt stiff and a little sore, but other than that, I felt fantastic. I had just experienced the most fantastic night of sex.

I took a shower, then put on a bikini that I knew would draw attention. I had to laugh at myself, didn't I get enough last night? Hell no. I walked down to the grotto and on the way there were numerous hey Lizzie's, I was a star of sorts. I eased into the warm, almost too hot water. I relaxed and allowed the spring water do its work. I was startled awake by a hand on my ass, I opened my eyes and looked into the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. The eyes were matched by a very striking face and bright smile. I did not protest the hand on my ass.

We chatted for a while, and he asked if I wanted to go over to the nude grotto, he had some friends he wanted me to meet.So, we went to the nude grotto and promptly got naked. He introduced me to his two friends. It seems they all knew who I was and had seen me at the club last night but weren't allowed into the private area, but they heard what happened. And were told I put on an astonishing performance. We had a very nice, polite afternoon I enjoyed their company very much, and we made arrangements to meet for dinner. After dinner, they were hot to try me out, I told them I needed to rest and to come to my room after breakfast.

Well, they showed bright and early, I greeted them at the door naked and soon had a mouthful of cock I sucked all three to orgasm, then fucked them one after the other. Then they started double-teaming, one in my mouth and one in my ass. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed it, such polite, eager young men. I actually wore them out.

We were all due to leave the next day, so we agreed to meet for dinner again. When I showed up for dinner, The three boys were sitting with a very handsome, distinguished gentleman. I was introduced, it was Blue eyes grandfather Gerald Warren. For me, it was love at first sight, I got wet when he smiled at me. After dinner, he ran the boys off, and we walked around the property, A nice evening walk.

"It was nice what you did for the boys."

Oh! shit I thought this romance is over before it starts.

"That's a memory they will carry with them forever, and with such a classy lady."

"That's so nice of you to say." I stammered.

"Why don't you cancel your flight tomorrow, and you can fly back with me and the boys on my jet."

I took him up on his offer, and Gerald and I have been an Item ever since. I have found inner peace with Gerald. We have a fantastic sex life, and he manages to fulfill my wildest desires. I called Ellie and thanked her for her advice and told her of my wild adventure and my love affair with Gerald. She was happy for me a told me she was going to the springs with a group of her lady friends. I don't think the hot springs will ever be the same again.