Never Say Never, She Said

Story Info
Wife Says She'll Never Say Never.
1.9k words
3.82
14.5k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers

"I'll never say never," my wife said when I asked her straight out if she'd ever consider sleeping with another guy. I asked what it would take and she wanted to know why I was asking.

"I don't know. It turns me on to think of you fucking someone else," I said honestly, kissing her on the lips. "Do you mind my wanting that?" I asked.

"No, I don't mind," she said. "I'm surprised, but why would I mind?"

"It doesn't piss you off that I'd want you to fuck someone else?" I asked. "That I would think of such a thing?"

"Why would I mind?" she asked. "If you're thinking about my pleasure, why would I mind?"

I shrugged and kissed her.

"I just can't figure out why you want me to have sex with someone else?" I told her I didn't know, that I just did and she studied me for a couple of minutes, then smiled. "Okay," she said, "I guess it's okay. You want it for me or you?"

"I think both," I said. "I just want to see it, to watch you getting fucked, to see you sucking some guy off. I'm not sure why, but I do."

"Does it matter who?" she asked.

"I think so. I would want it to be someone I liked," I replied.

"It just scares me a little," she said. "What if I like it?" she asked. "I mean, what if I really like it? What if I want it all the time?" That stopped me. Stupid shit, I'd never even thought of that. What if she liked fucking him more than having sex with me? Could I handle that?

"I dunno," I said. "I guess that would be all right. "You think you would?" She told me she didn't know. She didn't think she would, but what if that happened? I thought about it for a long time, then I nodded. "I guess that'd be okay," I said. "If it made you happy. I want you to like it, to enjoy fucking him. I really do."

She put her arms around me and we kissed. It was a long and desperate kiss and I held her tight. "Who should it be?" she asked. I thought about it for a while, then I shrugged.

"Someone you'd want to fuck," I said. "Is there anyone? You know, anyone you think you'd enjoy having sex with." She grinned, then kissed me, then nodded.

"Sure," she said. "A few."

"Anyone you think about? Anyone you have fantasizes about?"

She was quiet for a long time, then she nodded and grinned. "Well, there's Jason," she said softly. "I think I'd like to fuck Jason," she said.

"You think about him that way?" She nodded. "Okay, let's get Jason."

"You think he would?" she asked shyly.

"Fuck you? Of course he would," I said. "He's probably dreamed of fucking you hundreds of times. Of course he'd fuck you. In a heartbeat. When we skinny dipped at the lake, I saw him looking at you like he couldn't help himself."

"How would we do it?" she asked. "How would we ask him to have sex with your wife?"

"I'll have to think about that," I said. "Probably just ask him straight out. If I told him you wanted to fuck him he'd break speed records getting over here." I kissed her again and hugged her against me. "He's wanted to fuck my wife for years, I'm sure," I said.

I decided to go see him, to tell him about our conversation, and at that time to ask him if he'd be interested in fulfilling our desires. When I met with him he seemed extremely curious about what I wanted to talk to him about. "It has to do with Claire," I said. "I don't own her, and she has needs that I can't fill." He looked at me, mystified, and nodded. "I love her and want whatever she wants," I said. "What she needs."

He turned his head and looked at me out of the corner of his eye. "And?"

"And what she wants is you," I said. "I would like you to make love to my wife," I said. It took him a minute to react, then he raised his eyebrows and his jaw dropped.

"You want me to fuck Claire?" he asked. "Your wife. You are asking me to have sex with the woman you're married to?" I nodded. He looked up at the ceiling. "Fuck," he said.

"I've asked her if she ever thought about having with someone else and she named you," I said. "And I'd like to watch." He sat quietly for a few minutes, digesting what I'd asked. "I like porn," I said, "and this is kind of like that. I'd like to see her getting fucked by someone who is not me. I'd like her to have a good time, to enjoy herself. I'd like whoever it was to be someone she had a desire for, and she said you."

"Have sex? With your wife?" I nodded. "You're not shitting me, right?"

I explained that I had wanted to see her have sex with someone for years, and I'd just got up the nerve to tell her. "I know it sounds strange, but... "

"Strange? It sounds nuts. It sounds... "

"You would like to?" I said.

"Like to? Of course I'd like to. She is a fox. She's one of the sexiest women I know. Of course I want to. So she's okay with it?"

I said she was, that she'd named him, and she had agreed to it, and that she was excited about it. I told him we had decided it should be the following weekend, and he should come over to dinner, then they could go off together, and make love. "I'd just want to watch," I said. "She said she wanted for it to be just the two of you at first, then after you got comfortable I could come in and watch you fuck her, or eat her, or whatever you wanted."

Jake agreed to come to dinner and see how things worked out. He said he would do whatever she wanted, if she was comfortable with it. He said he wanted her to be okay with it, so he wanted to talk to her first.

That night he called and talked to Claire for nearly an hour. I didn't listen to their conversation, but it must have gone okay because afterwards she came into the bedroom and said it was set up and he'd be here at six on Saturday. I kissed her and we made love. It was a good session and we both enjoyed the sex, although I thought she was more turned on that normal, and I knew it was in anticipation of what was about to happen on Saturday night.

Jake showed up at exactly six that next Saturday and dinner went just like every other time we'd been together. After dinner we chatted, then I took her by the hand and led her over to Jake, putting her hand in his and nodding towards the bedroom. She smiled up at him and led him to our room.

I watched as they shut the door to the bedroom and went inside. I smiled to myself and went to the family room to watch a basketball game. I could not concentrate on the game, and I kept imagining what was happening in our bed. At midnight she came out, dressed in a short robe and took me by the hand. "You want to come in?" she asked. I nodded and followed her into the bedroom.

Once in the room I took a seat in the far corner and got comfortable. Claire took off her robe and was naked, then she and Jake curled up on the bed, ignoring me completely, then they began kissing passionately. I had imagined it many times over the years, but seeing her making love to another man was as special as I'd ever thought it would be.

Just as natural as you please, Claire reached out and took hold of Jake's erect penis and moved it to her splayed pussy. He pushed it into her and the tip slid past her labia with ease, as she was lubricated and ready for my friend's cock. I could not believe how exciting it was to see her fucking my friend in my bed, and my heart raced as I watched. She was on her back on the bed, near the edge, and he stood on the floor and plowed into her as she held up both legs, spreading them wide for him to get between.

They continued for about thirty minutes until they changed again and moved into a sixty-nine position. She took his cock into her mouth and he put his lips against her pussy. Amazing how natural they looked, as if they'd been doing it together their whole lives. He spread her labia with his thumbs and probed deep into her with his tongue. She cried out as he did and moaned around his cock as she sucked him deep in her throat.

Finally, she could not continue sucking and simply moaned as he sucked on her pussy, throwing her legs wide and groaning uncontrollably, putting her hands on his head and holding her head back with her eyes closed. "Oh yes," she yelled as he continued. All of a sudden she squirted past his face and. drenched the bed with her liquid as she continued to squirt.

He moved up to her and they began to kiss. She held him tight and called his name as they embraced, and I saw her experience a passion I had not seen for years. After they cuddled for a while, she climbed on top of him and lowered herself down on his once again stiffening member, easing him into her as far as it would go. She began to bounce on his hip, forcing his erection high up inside her. When she began to come, she yelled out that she was coming and her body went rigid and she put her head back and had an orgasm of wonderful proportions.

As they were cooling off, dozing after her wonderful climax, I slipped out the door and left them alone. I wanted her to have him to herself now that she felt so comfortable fucking my friend. It was a great moment to be able to leave them alone, and my excitement level increased tremendously. I had been able to have my fantasy fulfilled, and I was happy to be able to let her continue with him without me watching.

The second time she was with Jake I told her I didn't have to watch. She liked fucking him and I liked her being able to do it without anybody getting in the way. I'm not sure why I wanted her to be able to fuck him, but it really was a serious wish of mine. It's not that we didn't have sex, we did and it was great, but I just wanted her to be able to be free to enjoy some fucking without it having to be the person shared a house with or washed her clothes in the same machine.

She has been fucking Jake now for three years and we have a pretty damned good marriage, if say so myself. She treats me good and we get along. What else can you want with two people living together.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,076 Followers