Never test your willpower

Story Info
A boss against a force of nature.
10.1k words
4.73
5.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janon314
janon314
410 Followers

A boss against a force of nature.

A special thanks to RF-Fast for helping to proofread and ensuring the story is in good shape.

Never test your willpower

I must have been suffering from some middle-aged male madness. It could have cost me my job. Thank God I'm not married anymore, otherwise I'd have been fucked all over again.

When I came to work on Friday morning. I expected it to be the usual boring day. Not one that shattered my moral code and threw away decades of managerial etiquette. I'll lay out my defence, such that it is, but truly there is no excuse but my weakness. As my staff arrived, I grumbled as I realised it was casual-Friday. One day a month where the staff could avoid regular office attire.

Which meant productivity would suffer. As 80% of my staff were young females, there would be a huge amount of chatting about what everyone was wearing. Throw in that it was summer, which would distract the males because of the extra skin on show. Add in this was always the last Friday of the month, meaning everyone had just been paid. So many of them would plan on drinks after work. It was almost not worth half of them coming in.

When I saw Jasmine, I knew it was worse than I thought. She was Middle Eastern, but had come with her family to the UK as a child. Her heritage had a mix of ethnicities that supermodels would envy. A genetic jackpot for her looks and figure. She'd only been in my department a few months, after her former manager, Colin, left the company suddenly. Her transfer to my team came with rumours that she was behind him leaving. But I figured that was just bitchy gossip from the girls, jealous of her looks.

I think she'd been transferred to my team because of my reputation towards my female staff. I was fair and even-handed. Never showed favourites and impervious to feminine wiles. She was quickly flirty with the few young men in my team, and I'd had to admonish more than one for inappropriate ogling at her desk. Something I feel dreadful about now after falling into the same trap myself.

My big meeting in the afternoon needed copies of a report printed and delivered to the other attendees, and Jasmine seemed to have been given that task. I walked past the printer room and froze as I saw her, bent over the printer and trying to clear a paper jam.

My brain skipped a gear and seemed to spin wildly, trying to regain my mental balance. Over more than 20 years as a manager, I'd never once ogled a member of staff. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a saint and I'm not gay. I've noticed an attractive girl or two, but I'd simply acknowledged that and moved on.

Jasmine seemed to have taken that skill and burned it in front of me. I've admitted she was beautiful and had the body of a goddess. Slim with modest breasts, a slim waist, but wide curvy hips. Tapering off to slim legs. All of which were on obvious display in her skin-tight jeans and loose blouse.

"Oh, sir, can you help me?" She gave me a look that set off red lights and sirens in my head.

The rumour I'd heard was that she'd seduced her former manager. He'd lost it and couldn't control himself around her. I'd dismissed that, as I knew Colin and he'd been happily married. But some sixth sense told me that if I entered the room, I'd be in trouble.

She shifted slightly, and it felt like someone just wired my libido into the mains. Her feet were slightly apart, and I could see where the four seams of her jeans joined at her crotch. It formed an 'X' my mind said was a target. All my years of self-control and ethics seemed to drain from me like I'd flushed them down the toilet.

The 'X' just seemed to project into my mind that it was the target for where my dick wanted to be. Insert dick here. It shocked me to my core. I'd never reacted so viscerally to any form of visual stimulation before. My divorce was almost 2 years ago and had killed my sex drive completely. OK, I'd had a few twinges of interest, but nothing like this.

It felt almost like an out-of-body experience as my feet decided to enter the room against my better judgement. The way her smile changed confirmed I'd made a mistake.

She twisted around slightly and looked at me more fully. In doing so, the open neck of her blouse hung open and drew my eyes in, like water running down a hill. It was inevitable, and I felt I could drown in there. The soft curve of her breasts revealed she was braless, and I could make out both breasts to almost her areola. But her pointed nipples through the blouse were just the icing on the cake.

I shivered as my mind projected the image of shooting my cum over those perfect breasts. I was shocked I'd even thought about that. But it was enough to get me to tear my eyes away. I knew she knew where I'd been looking, but you could tell she loved it. She was a temptress, and I'd fallen into her lair.

She was fumbling about trying to fix the printer until I'd had my eyeful. Nobody could be quite that incompetent with the printer, while waving the world's greatest arse at me. Her slim waist and curved hips and buttocks were perfectly designed to be gripped and pounded against.

"Sir, could you help me, please?" She asked and her voice was low and dripped with innuendo.

When I tore my eyes away, I saw she had seen me and had a suppressed smile at my reaction. Then she slowly looked down at my crotch and her smile widened. I was screwed. Should I just report myself to HR and empty my desk? Whatever I did, I should have walked away right that moment. But I didn't.

"I'm struggling to get it back in." She said and jiggled the paper tray pathetically.

But as she did it, she moved and pressed between me and the printer. Her hip brushed against my thigh, and I stood my ground. Incapable of moving, even though I would under any other circumstances.

"I think it needs a good hard thrust. Could you do that?" She asked, and her buttock moved to brush over my bulge.

I seemed incapable of anything else as I looked down and saw her buttocks press against my erection. Until it was lined up with my dick between them. She pressed backwards slightly, and I let out a low moan. In my mind's eye, I could see myself reaching out and gripping her hips and pressing deeper. Then tearing off her clothing and fucking her.

Instead, my phone rang, and I jumped back. The annoying ringtone saved me from doing something that would ruin my life. As I answered it, she stood and looked disappointed. I turned to go and noticed how easily she slid the paper tray back into the printer. Outside of the print room, I slipped into the nearest empty meeting room and sat to hide my erection while I took the call.

I caught Jasmine eyeing me as she came from the printer room and paused outside the office, but I tried to ignore her look. The call ended quickly, but I pretended it lasted longer to allow my erection to go away. Returning to my office, I found a copy of the report on my desk and a note from Jasmine. Saying she was going to hand deliver the rest of the copies.

Sitting, I gazed out the glass wall of my office and reviewed my kingdom. I could see twenty staff working away at their desks and wondered why Jasmine had affected me like that. In the last 15 years, I'd probably had over 100 employees under me. It was rare that anyone lasted over 3 years, and some a lot less.

She'd only been here a matter of weeks and I'd come so close to slipping and doing the unthinkable. My secretary Carol delivered a coffee and reminded me about my lunch meeting. I nodded, but my eyes were drawn past her as Jasmine returned to her desk and sat. She looked over and smiled. In my head, a neon sign flashed on that said the smile promised all the pleasures of the earth if I just signed on with the devil. Fuck.

"Carol, would you mind closing the blinds before you go? I need to get ready for the next meetings and don't want to be disturbed."

My secretary smiled and turned to fix the blinds. It was a surprise to see Jasmine's smile widen as she was blocked from view. It was like I'd admitted she'd got to me. Shaking my head, trying to rearrange my world order. I was the boss, not some girl, barely out of her teens.

I grabbed the report and started to re-read it. But a faint hint of her perfume clung to the paper. Was that it? Unlike the flowery perfumes most girls wore, Jasmine wore something more exotic. Oud, I dredged from my memory. A mixture of earthy smells, wood and leather, and intoxicating. My memory flooded with the images of her bent over. The curve of her breasts, the soft swell of her ass as she pressed against me.

Damn it. I was getting hard again.

The rest of my day, I was tied up in meetings. That forced any thought about the girl from my mind. Too many questions to answer and by the time I returned to my office, it was almost 5pm. I was tired from the mental dexterity the meetings had required. But it felt good to get them out of the way and now I could relax for the weekend. I smiled as I remembered it was a long weekend with a bank holiday on Monday.

My secretary popped her head into the office as the office emptied faster than if there had been a fire alarm. Casual Fridays generated after-work drinks, and I was sure that some of my staff would get drunk and do things they'd regret in the morning. Oh, what it is to be young. Instead, I needed to type up my notes from the meetings, so I'd not forget any details by Tuesday.

I was so wrapped up in this that I jumped when I heard a tap on the open door. Jasmine stood there, leaning against the door frame. Oh shit! I knew I was still in trouble. She had one foot lifted, and the sole pressed against the door frame, and I saw that the top button of an already loose blouse was undone. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 5:45.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked, but my voice wasn't as strong as I'd have liked.

"I had a few things to finish. And I wanted to ask if you had time to show me what I was doing wrong with that printer. Now we're not so pressed for time."

As she spoke, she'd walked to my desk and ended with both hands on the surface. Which caused her to lean forward and her blouse gape open. The inner curves of her breasts were clearly visible, and I felt a wave of vertigo that made me want to fall into them.

I tore my eyes away and tried one last vestige of control.

"This is wrong, Jasmine." I said, and she blinked. The first crack in her confidence, and I felt a flicker of hope that I could get through this.

"What do you mean, sir?"

She'd said it so innocently, that for a moment I second guessed myself. Had I read this wrong? Then I remembered her pressing her ass against me earlier. If this was what happened with Colin, her former manager, I could understand his hopelessness.

"I mean, the game you're playing."

"And what game is that, sir?" She stood, which was good, but then tugged on the hem of her blouse to straighten it. Which drew it tight over her breasts, highlighting her hard nipples and showing more cleavage.

"That, for example. And what happened this morning in the printer room?"

"Was I bad? Should I be punished? I'm open for that if you want. Do you want to bend me over this desk and spank me? Or make me do things?" Faster than I thought possible, my mind filled with things I could do with, and to her. Some really shocked me and I shivered.

Fuck, my dick was getting hard and robbing me of my self-control. The image of bending her over the desk and spanking that wonderful ass. Of peeling down her jeans and caressing her naked backside. Pushing her down to her knees and making her suck me off before fucking her from behind. The intensity was enough to send a shudder through me.

"Jasmine, as your boss, that's entirely inappropriate."

"If that's the case, I should give you this." She produced a folded page from a pocket and dropped it on my desk.

I picked it up and saw it was a resignation letter. Short and sweet. She was resigning as her family was moving back to the Middle East.

"If I gave it to you today, I could finish here next Friday." I did the maths in my head, and I could argue about it, but the quicker she was gone, the safer I'd be.

"OK, I'll deal with that for you. It was a pleasure having you..." 'Here,' was what I was about to say, but her laughter interrupted.

"But sir, you've not 'had' me. At least not yet. And now you have my resignation, you are only partially my boss. Why not have some fun?" The last word was followed by her finger idly playing with the next button down on her blouse. And when she moved her hand away, it was unfastened.

I swallowed hard, then chastised myself for behaving like a teenage virgin.

"OK, setting aside, I'm your boss until 5pm next Friday. Why me? You could have your pick of..." I shook my head. "Anyone?"

"First, that is probably true, but I have a thing for older men." She moved slowly around my desk. "They are more experienced and considerate than boys my age. Second, I like a man to take charge and who better than a manager to do that? Someone who orders people about all day has to have the skills."

She rounded my desk, and I moved my chair back from it.

"I've had a thing about doing things with a boss for a while now." She sat on my desk and opened her legs.

With a dry mouth, I asked. "Was that what happened to Colin?"

She shrugged. "He was careless. Foolishly thought it was more than it was. I wanted a little fun, and he thought it meant more than it did."

She rested her hands on the desk behind her and lifted her legs. Hooked her feet into my chair's armrests and pulled me closer. I could have stopped her, but instead I moved my feet rapidly as I was drawn towards her.

"You won't make that mistake, will you?"

I shook my head and my eyes zeroed in on the X of the junction of the seams of her jeans. Right at her opening.

"Good, you said I'd done wrong. So, what are you going to do to chastise me?"

She lifted her legs up, fluidly rolled over and onto her elbows and knees on my desk.

"Something like this, perhaps."

Her ass was in my face and any hope I'd had about getting out of this vanished. I might as well have concrete blocks on my feet for my ability to get out of this. A hundred thoughts screamed in my head that this was idiotic.

We were in the office with the door open. Others could be working late. The cleaners might appear at any moment. Many things. But my brain seems incapable of rationalising anything beyond 3 yards from where I'm sitting.

Woodenly I stood and walked to my door and closed it. Turning to face her, I saw triumph on her face that I'd not run screaming from the room. From this position, I could see her hanging blouse exposed one perfect breast completely. The deep pink nipple was begging to be taken and sucked.

But it's not just me looking inappropriately. Her eyes were glued to the bulge in my pants.

"So Jasmine, just how badly behaved did you think you were earlier today?"

"I'm sure I was very naughty. And I should be punished accordingly. Just not enough to leave bruises."

I walked closer and her eyes remained on my crotch until I put my finger under her chin. And drew her up until she was sitting upright on my desk. It was my one last chance to escape this, but I tossed the free pardon in the fire and dove in after it.

"I think if you're to be spanked. Then those jeans will have to go. Too much protection, and how would I tell if I'm leaving a mark?"

She grinned and reached to unbutton and unzip them. As she did. I returned behind her, gripped her hips, and pulled her back until she climbed off my desk. Putting my hands on her shoulders, I pushed them forward until she lay across my desk. I told her to grip the other edge and stay like that, as I sat in my chair.

Gripping the waistband of the stretchy jeans and praying for forgiveness. I tugged them down. Her narrow waist gave way to her curvy backside. Her underwear was a thin string pulled between her cheeks. It was hard enough getting them down, so I'd hate to think how hard it was to pull them up. As they cleared her buttocks, a waft of feminine scent hit my nostrils.

Not that I needed any further encouragement, but I inhaled the pungent heady odour and my passions rose. For a moment, I weighed the merits of leaving her jeans mid-thigh or removing them entirely.

Leaving them where they were meant she could pull them up quicker. But she'd said she wanted someone to take charge and control. And by having them off affirmed my commitment. No matter how bad an idea this was, I was in it until the end.

I kept pushing them to her ankles and had her step out of them. Then picked them up and carried them to a locked cupboard and opened it. The idea was to lock them inside to show my dominance. But I noticed a pair of scissors and amended my plan.

Jasmine's eyes lit up with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Holding up the scissors, I snipped them a couple of times and a flicker of worry crossed her face. I took my seat and waited for a minute before touching her flesh for the first time.

With a rapid, decisive move, I hooked my finger under the waistband of her panties and snipped it and then the thread between her buttocks.

She let out a low gasp as I pulled the remains of her underwear free. Inspecting the gusset to confirm my suspicions. Then I held it out for her to see. It was surprising to see her blush at how wet it was.

I dropped it next to her and touched the inside of her ankle with a toe. She sensed my meaning and moved her feet apart. My willpower nearly failed me at the sight of her hot, wet pussy being revealed before me.

The urge to drop to my knees to worship her was almost overwhelming. It was like an ancient Persian goddess had reincarnated before me. I felt pity for Colin, as this had tested me beyond my limits.

It took 2 attempts to gather enough moisture in my mouth to speak normally.

"Given how you were flaunting your body at me and the other men in the office this morning. Then rubbing your bottom against me, before just a few minutes ago, when you came into my office with your blouse halfway undone. And finally sitting on my desk with your legs spread. How many times should I spank you for that?"

"I'm not sure, sir." The confidence and bravado that she'd shown earlier was gone.

Which was wonderful to hear as my heart was racing and my palms sweaty, as I'd no idea what I was doing. This was all bluff for me.

Holding my left hand out low to the side, I wanted the swats to sting rather than be painful. I swung my hand up, so my fingers made a glancing blow to the underside of her buttock. Jasmine let out a yelp, more of shock than pain.

"I think you need to be quiet. You don't want anyone to come and investigate the sound, do you?"

She shook her head and put one hand over her mouth, and I repeated the blow using the other hand. This time she grunted, but nothing more. The third blow was from above on the left and a little harder, by accident. But the ripple effect of her flesh was interesting, and Jasmine shuddered and moaned a moment later.

After three more blows spread out across her buttocks, they were nicely pink. I rested my hands on her buttocks, then massaged the flesh. I'm far more comfortable worshipping this ass instead of punishing it. As I push and pull, her cheeks part and reveal her forbidden entrance. But it's below that where my eyes were focused.

Jasmine's labia parted slightly, revealing the mucus of her excitement. I placed my thumbs low on her buttocks and pulled them apart. Her darker labia part and the moist pink inside appear. I nearly lost it and skipped to the end. Tearing off my clothes and plundering her pussy. But I knew I wanted more first.

Praying to the devil that I'd get the time before I was discovered and hauled off to jail or sacked on the spot. Moving around to the other side of the desk, Jasmine looked up briefly, but her eyes dropped to look at the painful bulge in my trousers.

janon314
janon314
410 Followers