Never test your willpower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like a mouse knowing it was in a hungry cat's lair. The fact I was the boss, over 20 years older than her meant nothing. Luckily, it was two people's birthdays in the office, so adding Jasmine's last day meant not a lot of work was happening. Something I'd have come down on normally, but I was hiding in my office.

I saw Jasmine look over at my office a few times, but someone collared her before she could try anything. After lunch I called Carol to check on her and she told me she was fine and had just got home. She was planning on coming into the office, but I told her not to bother. She'd had a fright from the accident and should make the most of the time to rest.

She asked about Jasmine, and I explained I was safe so far. And I had a long meeting shortly that would take me up to going home time. Carol asked if there were any party plans after leaving work, and I admitted I'd no idea.

At 2 pm as I entered the conference room, a weight fell from my shoulders. I was safe. Don't get me wrong I love sex and orgasms are amazing. But so is having a job and my freedom. The meeting was easier than expected thanks to the preparation I'd made, but it dragged on.

At 4:40 I explained I had a staff member leaving and I was expected to say a few words before they left. So, everyone agreed to wrap up, and I was able to do the boiler plate, sorry to see you go speech for Jasmine. She thanked everyone for being so nice in her short time there and insisted that everyone join her for a drink after work.

She insisted I come, and when I resisted, she got the power of the crowd to pressure me. Although, I suspected many did not want their boss there when they got drunk. We headed to a local pub, and I bought a round for everyone, which was a dangerous president to set.

While I stood at the bar, the others milled about chatting or sat in booths gossiping. Jasmine was like a butterfly fluttering from one group to the next. I noticed the short skirt again, and I was certain there was nothing under it. She flirted with the barmen, the other guys from the office and would sit on their laps as she did it. She even flirted with a few of the locals. But she wasn't above slapping their hands away if they got a bit handsy.

I'd only planned on staying for two drinks, but when a third arrived I found an unoccupied booth and removed my jacket to relax. By now a few people had left but the rest seemed to be on their way for a long drunken night out. Then Jasmine appeared and threw herself onto my lap. On reflex, I reached around her back to stop her falling off backwards. And my other hand gripped her knee to stop her overbalancing.

The look on her face told me she'd planned that, and her hand rested on the hand on her knee and drew it up her thigh just a little. But it was enough to signal what she wanted.

"Seriously? Here?" I asked.

And her grin made my heart sink. There was lust, alcohol and madness there. Someone who would jump through the fire and damn the consequences. The problem was it turned out I was a weaker man than I thought. Despite the risks and consequences, I wanted to do it one last time. Taste the forbidden fruit to recall her flavour forever.

Jasmine solved part of the problem by reaching out and pulling my jacket over her legs, saying it was a little chilly. But under the cover she opened her legs wider, and her pussy was like a giant magnet drawing my fingers closer. As expected, there was no barrier between our flesh, and she was wet and ready.

"You're not the first guy to finger me tonight. Both Tim and Eric did it."

I was shocked and then shocked again that I was jealous. Both Tim and Eric are rather timid guys, and I never would have thought they would do it in such a public place.

"What about Ross?" I asked. He was a cocky bastard who would try it on with any female.

"No, I didn't let him. He didn't deserve it. But I let him watch as Tim fingered me. Both of them were so hard by the time I stopped them."

"That's rather cruel." I commented as I pushed two fingers deep.

She gasped and looked at me in surprise.

"He's too full of himself. Anyway, I told you before that I prefer an older guy. I thought you would have remembered that?"

"Around you, my world seems very upside down."

"I wish there was somewhere we could go one last time."

Just then I saw Carol walking towards us. I wanted to pull my fingers from Jasmine, but she clamped her legs shut. Trapping them in place.

"Hey, I wanted to say goodbye. Anyone need a top up?" She asked.

Although her eyes were taking in Jasmine's position on my knee and accurately assuming we were up to something. She left for the bar to get herself a drink.

"I think we should leave this here, Jasmine. While I'm not your boss anymore, I have responsibilities and a reputation. I think the anticipation of what might have been will be better in the long run than a quickie in a toilet stall here."

"You're probably right."

She pushed aside my jacket, exposing my arm stuffed up her skirt for anyone looking in our direction. Before opening her legs and letting me pull it free. Then she stood and bent over to kiss me on the lips. A kiss that sent tendrils of lust throughout my body and nearly caused me to change my mind. And in my mind, I saw myself take her here over the table. And you know, I'm not sure she would have objected.

She waved goodbye, just as Carol returned with a G&T.

"I'm not sure if I rescued you, or if I've spoiled your fun." She said sitting close to me.

"Definitely rescue." I replied. "Being involved with her is like playing with fireworks. All flash and bang, and the next thing you know; you lose a hand."

"And I was pretty sure I knew where your hand was when I came in." I blushed. "It's OK. Well obviously, it's not ok, for so many reasons. But what I meant is you're single now. You should date, although someone more age appropriate would be better."

"And someone who is not one of my employees."

She shrugged. "I don't have a problem with that, if it's not an abuse of power."

I looked confused, then changed the subject to her accident that morning. We chatted for half an hour, and I was enjoying her for her company, rather than as my efficient secretary. When I finished my drink, I told her I was going to go. Not wanting to spoil the young things' play time. She looked a little disappointed but said she'd just say goodbye to a few people, and she'd go as well.

So, we did a quick round of the room saying our farewells, and Jasmine gave my hand a tight squeeze and thanked me for everything. The image of her naked on my desk flared up in my mind and it was hard not to get emotional that I'd never see her again.

I walked Carol to her car in the company carpark and waited until she drove off before finding my car. At home I masturbated while smelling Jasmine's juices from my fingers and felt guilty about it afterwards.

But Monday came around and I felt energised. I'd survived the whirlwind of a wild woman and could get on with my life. I still had a job and reputation. I had a pleasant home and a good life. The only thing missing was company in my life and in my bed. I chuckled at the word 'bed' as we'd certainly not needed one with Jasmine.

Just before 5 pm, I came back to my office and was surprised to see the blinds closed and the lights were off. But sometimes Carol gets headaches and needs a quiet dark space to sit in for ten minutes. I opened the door to see her sitting in the dark in the lotus position. She opened her eyes as the light from the office illuminated her. I smiled, but it froze on my face as I noticed her skirt was pulled back enough to see the crotch of her panties.

Instantly I looked away, closed the door and flicked the light on.

"You, ok?" I asked.

"Just a little tired and a hint of a headache. I took some painkillers, but decided to try to destress a little. Help me up?" She asked.

She unhooked her legs and placed her feet on the floor, but in such a way that her skirt fell away and showed most of her panties. I expected her to roll over onto her knees, but she sat there expecting me to pull her up. Which meant I had to stand right in front of her.

Looking down, I saw her blouse was more than half unbuttoned and as I pulled her up, I saw no bra. Something I don't think I'd ever noticed before. Not that I spend a great deal of time noting my secretaries underwear.

"Sorry about the bra and blouse. I was a little too warm." She replied to my shocked expression.

Then she flapped it a little, which gave me a hint of her cleavage before fastening just one button.

"You've no idea how uncomfortable a bra can be. I think Jasmine had the best idea of not wearing one. Although her boobs are young and perky."

"Yours aren't..." I said and stopped myself at her amused eyebrow.

I was damned, however I ended that sentence.

"And how would you know David?"

Using my given name was unusual for her. Usually, it was boss or sir. A formality she insisted on.

"OK, I need to tell you something and I don't want it to cause trouble between us." She said,

My mind raced, had she told someone about what Jasmine, and I had done? No, she's not that type of woman.

"This is hard for me, but let me finish before you say anything. I was shocked and disappointed when you told me about Jasmine and yourself..."

"I know I'm disappointed in myself that I was so weak."

"I told you to let me finish." She spoke with authority. "I was disappointed because ever since your divorce, I'd hoped you'd notice me." I frowned, but she went on.

"I saw the signs of problems with your marriage, using the hindsight I'd learnt from my own disastrous marriage. I helped you through it and I'd hoped for more in the fullness of time, when you were finally ready to get out there again. That I'd be at the front of the queue. But that bitch Jasmine beat me to it."

"Wait? What?" I mumbled.

"Jesus! Why are men so dumb at times? Do I have to do this to get your attention?" She grabbed my crotch, and we both froze.

"OK, this is awkward." I muttered, and she sniggered, and I joined in.

Then she put her arms around my shoulders.

"I'm not as young or pretty as Jasmine..." She started, but I silenced her with a kiss.

"That does not matter." I replied.

"And I doubt if I could fit under the desk to suck your cock." She took one of my hands and placed it on her breast, then moved her hand down to explore my growing erection. "But I'm up to trying if you want to?"

"I think I'd prefer sex without the heart-attack factor. Give me a bed and a pretty woman any day."

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. But where does that leave us?"

"I think we should finish our work for the day, each get into our cars and meet up at your place. Then see what happens?" The last words held a lot of innuendo.

Within a fortnight Carol had moved in and after 2 months she handed in her notice at work. To the surprise of everyone. But I explained the situation to HR that we'd started dating and I could not be her manager. So, they arranged for her to swap jobs with another manager's secretary. It was a minor scandal, but nothing compared to what the catastrophe it would have been with Jasmine.

What happened to Jasmine? Six months after she left, I got an email through work from her asking for a private email address. I was a little worried as Carol and I were very happy and didn't want Jasmine messing that up. So, Carol sent Jasmine her email address and explained that we were a couple now. A little friendly warning off.

But in reply we got an engagement photo. She looked radiant and showed off an enormous diamond. The guy she was with I took for her father for a moment until I remembered a family photo from when she first started. So, she was marrying a guy close to my age. He was darker skinned than her and looked thrilled. And why wouldn't he be with her in his bed.

But Carol pointed out the true significance of the photo. Not that I was safe from her. Carol spotted that the normally slim Jasmine had a bulge, and she guessed the younger woman was pregnant. Perhaps as much as 6 months pregnant. That gave me pause.

While I'd not cum inside her, it didn't mean that some didn't escape. Could I be the father? Carol asked if I'd wanted to be a dad and I thought about it and admitted I did. After that Carol admitted she'd not been on birth control since we started having sex. She wanted a kid and time was running out for her. So, we went to it with purpose to see if we could manage. And it was great fun trying.

Three months later we got a baby picture from Jasmine. To our relief the child's skin colour matched her husbands, so we replied by sending her a prenatal scan of our twins. Jasmine replied how happy she was for us.

Then admitted what had happened between us was partially because she knew when she got to the Middle East, she'd be getting married. She wanted one last wild moment to remember, and I'd done that perfectly.

The End

[I hope you enjoyed this story enough to comment and vote.]