Never test your willpower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you're enjoying your punishment a little too much." Moving closer to grip the hem of her blouse, to pull it up and off her and leave her naked and spread over my desk.

But as I got closer, Jasmine opened her mouth and stretched forward to get her mouth around my bulge. However, with my dick trapped in underwear, there was no tip to get to. For a moment, I nearly lost it again, and pulled my dick out. As she'd shown, she will accept it in her mouth. But I stuck to my plan and peeled her blouse off, leaving her naked.

As with her jeans, I locked it in the cupboard and returned to my seat. Only this time, I leant in and kissed each cheek in front of me as my hand cupped her sex for the first time. Jasmine moaned and seemed to have forgotten about the noise. But my world focused again on just us. The rest of the world was someone else's problem.

Extending my middle finger. I pressed it slowly inside. It met almost no resistance with the copious lubrication she'd produced.

"Have you been thinking about this all day?"

"Yes. I had to go off to the ladies and finger myself twice."

"It looks like it."

I worked my finger back and forth, then sampled her nectar on my tongue from my finger. Then I gathered more and offered my finger to Jasmine. She sucked her juices from my finger as if it was the best thing ever. I fed her my first finger and then my thumb before sitting behind her again.

This time, I slipped my thumb into her honey pot and used my first two fingers to massage the flesh close to her clit. The effect on her was instantaneous, and she pushed back against me, and her hips started shifting. Trying to encourage and aid in my fingering her.

I had her lift onto her elbows so I could reach around and finally fondle her breast. This seemed to be enough for Jasmine to set off her climax.

After sucking my thumb clean, I reached for a handkerchief and touched my phone. Without thinking of the consequences, I whipped it out and took photos of her ass and pussy. Then moved to the other side to see she's recovering her breath, but her eyes were closed with her head tilted back. I took more photos, then said.

"Smile for the camera."

Her eyes shot open in alarm.

"Don't worry, I'll send you a copy."

She grinned at me, then surprised me by throwing a knee onto my desk and leant her head forward. Opening her mouth to form a perfect cock sucking 'O'. Then a hand reached down, and her fingers sunk into her pussy, and she stood still to pose for my photos. Including close ups of her finger filled pussy.

"Are you satisfied?" I asked as I helped her stand.

She shook her head. "After feeling that thing against my ass this morning." She nodded to my crotch. "I couldn't leave the company without seeing it." She pushed me back into my chair, then dropped to her knees and unzipped me. "Actually, could you take off your trousers and underwear completely?"

I slipped off my shoes and pulled my trousers and underwear off in one. The moment my dick came into view, she let out a contented sound and added 'Yummy'. I thought about removing my shirt and tie, but decided it added to my position of power as her boss. And if I slipped in close to my desk, no one would know I was naked from the waist down and hard.

Then she reached out to touch it.

"I thought you said see it?" I asked, amused.

"So, I might have vision issues. I'm just seeing it with my hands..." She caressed my shaft and leant forward. "And mouth." She added and showed as her lips wrapped around the head.

It had been too long since I'd had anyone do this to me. Hell, after a minute I realised nobody had done this to me. She was that good. I was seriously worrying about my mental health as I wondered if she could be a succubus. Her beauty, her sexiness and now this. Her tongue was so dexterous that it made me think mine was just a log in comparison.

She pressed down harder, and I felt the tip pressed to the back of her mouth and tried to get it into her throat. After a few moments, she gave up and wiped a tear from her eye as she sat back and gasped for breath and idly wiped spit from her chin. Then she looked behind her and scooted backwards and under my desk.

"I've had a fantasy about sucking my boss off under his desk for the longest time."

Even lowering my chair as low as it could go and wheeling forward. Her spine was too long to hide her under the desk. The back of her head would be visible to anyone who stood at the door. And the movements betrayed what she was doing.

Much as I was loving her attention, and she was amazing at this. Some part of my mind was screaming I was being an idiot. Risking everything for what? A naked girl, a blow job? It was enough to block any chance of my cumming. After 5 minutes of Jasmine sucking me while looking me in the eye. She pulled away and gave me a pleading look.

"I want to suck you off, but I need to feel this inside me." She squeezed my shaft hard. "I promise you can use my mouth or pussy. Hell, even my ass if you let me feel it inside me. Now!"

I smiled and helped her out of her confined space. Then I lay back on the desk and watched as Jasmine's expression showed her intense lust as she climbed on top of me. Squatting over me and lining my dick up with her opened, then thrusting down onto me.

I'm not overly large, but her eyes bulged as if I was the largest she'd taken, and it sure felt like that as her pussy gripped me tightly. However, she was wet enough to manage it, but just needed to take a moment to adjust. She shuddered when she bottomed out, then reached behind her with one arm to support herself.

Then she reached forward and grabbed my tie, using it to help her balance as she fucked me. I might have said something, but my eyes were mesmerised by the sight of her labia bulging almost obscenely around my dick. It was like she was using my tie to pull herself deeper on to me. With her leaning back, she was thrusting forward as much as down, and it looked as amazing as it felt.

However, after a few minutes, she tired and sank to her knees, and I was able to bring my feet up to get leverage to fuck her back. I decided, much as I love looking at her naked, bouncing breasts. That I might have vision problems as well and tested my braille skills on the bumps on her areola. Jasmine's eyes went almost feral, and I knew she was desperate to cum again.

Licking a fingertip and my thumb, I reached between us and carefully gripped the flesh of her clitoral hood. Then I used them to wank it like a miniature cock. It acted as a protective covering like a foreskin, so why not pleasure it like I did my dick. And I was right. Jasmine thrashed about, making far too much noise, but any consequences were set aside for later consideration.

Her eyes rolled up, and she shuddered and seemed to stop breathing for a moment, until a violent shudder shook her body and she collapsed down on me. Her head nearly head-butted my nose.

"Oh fuck! That was intense. I've never cum like that before." She gasped when she had some breath.

She pushed herself up and squeezed her vaginal muscles.

"You've not cum yet?" She asked.

"Ladies first." I replied.

"OK, but this time it's for you. But I may have misspoken about letting you have my ass. Unless you keep anal lube in your desk and you and Carol get up to more than I think. You'll have to pick a different place to cum."

Helping her off me and slipped off the desk.

"I want what you offered next to the printer."

Putting her hands in the middle of the desk, and lifted one of her knees onto it. Created the perfect gap to fuck her from behind. She might have had to stand on tiptoes, but she didn't mind as I pressed back inside her. This time, I could grip her hips and pound her hard. The curves from her narrow waist to her hips made for the most ergonomic handles I could ever imagine.

After five minutes of watching her backside ripple with each impact. A part of me was appalled. I was being so rough, but she was loving it. However, I was regretting not removing my shirt and tie as sweat dripped from my forehead.

"Pull my hair." She ordered and reluctantly I did.

Gripping a handful of her jet black hair. I wasn't pulling hard, but she tilted her head back and arched her spine.

"That's it, treat me like the slut I am!" she said, then hastily added. "But don't cum in me. I want you to cum all over my face."

I was glad she warned me, as I was really close. And I'd entirely forgotten to ask if it was OK to cum inside her.

"I'm gonna..." I started, but she pushed back extra hard, causing me to step back.

She spun around and dropped to her knees in one movement. Grabbing my dick, she closed her eyes. Tilting her head back and leaning forward until the tip of my dick touched her just between and above her eyebrows. Then, like a sewing machine on steroids, her hand was a blur wanking me.

I groaned and felt my first wad shoot out and spread across her forehead. She moved and pressed my dick to her cheek for the second. Finally opened her mouth wide and took the tip inside to see the last wad spurt onto her tongue.

She opened one eye cautiously and gargled out a word that I worked out as 'photos'. Snatching up my phone, I took more of the cum on her face and over her tongue, then more of her scooping it up and swallowing it.

"Thanks, that was perfect." She said as I helped her up.

She hugged me and asked for her clothing. I watched, stunned and still bottomless, as she dressed.

"I think I like that image. Every time I walk into a future boss's office, I'll be wondering if he had pants on, or if he'll take me over his desk like you did."

She kissed me tenderly on the lips while stroking my wilting dick and left without another word.

I sat heavily in my chair, a little shell-shocked by what I'd done. Then looked at her resignation note that had fallen onto the floor. Work was work, and I needed to finish things. Slipping into my clothing, I composed a note to HR telling Jasmine had handed me her resignation first thing in the morning. But I'd been too busy to tell them. So, her last day would be the coming Friday.

I had a troubling weekend, as I oscillated between guilt and elation. Shame and fear one minute and the next, dumb machismo that I'd fucked such a beautiful girl. I got to the office early on Tuesday with a feeling of impending doom. In my haste to leave on Friday, I'd not paid attention to where Jasmine's underwear was. I'd cut it off, but she never took it with her. If I'd left it on the floor, there would be hell to pay if the cleaners found it.

I was confused and relieved to find them tucked into the top drawer of my desk, as I was sure I'd not put them there. Perhaps I'd been lucky, and the cleaner was a guy who thought a quickie at work was OK?

"I just heard Jasmine saying she'd handed in her notice?" Carol told me late in the morning.

"Yeah, going back to the Middle East, I heard." I replied as she took my guest chair in front of my desk.

We spent 15 minutes reviewing my schedule for the week and she made shorthand notes on things I needed doing. As Carol stood to leave, there was a tap on my open door. We both turned to see Jasmine at the threshold.

"Hi, I got a form from HR. I'm sure it is just box filling, but I hoped you'd help me with it." She asked me, holding a handful of papers.

I nodded, and she walked in and Carol left.

"Door open or closed?" She asked me as Jasmine moved around the desk to stand very close to me.

"Open please," I replied.

She nodded, but there was some suspicion in her eyes about Jasmine.

"Open, was brave of you?" Jasmine whispered.

"Why?"

"Because of this."

She took my right wrist and brought it behind her and under her ridiculously short skirt. Not that much of a surprise to feel naked flesh and the heat of her naked pussy.

"The box I wanted you to fill was that." On their own, my fingers curled and stroked over her labia. Already swollen and damp. "I'd prefer your dick, but I'll settle for your fingers."

"Jasmine, this is madness." I replied. But my fingertips found her opening. "We could get caught."

I looked out to see the office bustling, people on the phones and moving about. Fortunately, you'd have to be in the room to realise I was fingering her, but anyone looking in would suspect her position so close to me meant something.

"So that's the challenge. You have to get me off quickly and I have to somehow not yell out what a sexual god you are when I climax."

I didn't want to be caught with my fingers in the cookie jar, as it were. But my hand, if not my brain, had decided for me and had swapped my fingertip for my thumb. Freeing my fingers to pleasure her clit.

"I've already masturbated twice thinking about this." She said, as if she'd been telling me what time a movie was showing.

But given how wet she was, I could believe her, and I curled my thumb to rub her G spot. She shuddered and put both hands on my desk to stop herself from stumbling.

"Fuck that's good. If I'd known this earlier, I'd have seduced you on my first day. Make my slutty pussy cum on your fingers, sir."

Isn't it amazing how time is so flexible? On the one hand, the seconds seemed to be dipped in treacle and each was an aeon, with the chances of getting caught increasing all the time. But on the other hand, the hot warm damp of her crotch. The sucking velvety texture of her channel as I fingered her was over all too quickly.

She managed to remain silent as her orgasm hit, and I removed my hand from under her skirt. My thumb was coated in the slightly white viscous fluid of her juices. Jasmine turned her back to the main office and brought my hand up to her mouth and sucked my fingers and thumb clean.

"God, I wish I could suck your dick with everyone out there." She said, and I shuddered.

The idea was terrifying and very appealing at the same time. Jasmine quickly left and returned to her desk. Leaving my office smelling of pussy and my pants tented badly. Which gave me a dilemma. Get up to close the door and stop anyone walking past smelling it, but that meant they might see my erection.

Praying that everyone in the office was suffering from a head cold. I left the door and tried to remember what my job was. As the blood was reallocated from my dick to other parts of my body, I resumed some of what tasks were soon needed.

During the afternoon, I had to pop in and out of my office a lot and I noticed not only did it appear Jasmine had given up on work. She was flirting with the few guys and flashing her legs under her short skirt a lot. I wonder if anyone else but me knew she was going commando underneath. She gave me a knowing look a few times, but nothing more.

I got into work on Wednesday early again as I had to prepare for a meeting. I'd only just got started when Jasmine appeared and walked into my office as if she owned the place. She came around my desk and on some nervous instinct I pushed my chair back. She wore a simple wrap around dress, but at least it was a decent length today.

"Remember what I said yesterday?" She said, and I frowned.

Without a word she unhooked the dress and pulled it open. Revealing there, by now her expected lack of underwear. But she shrugged it off and stood before me naked. My heart rate rose and so did my dick. She unzipped my pants and tugged it out, then shimmied under the desk and pulled me close.

I froze as I heard a door open and people talking as they walked over to their desks. None looking in this direction, but they could at any moment. I already knew that she could not hide under the desk. So, I scrambled in a drawer and brought out a manilla folder and propped it open on my desk as if reading it. But it was a makeshift screen to hide what her head was doing.

God, she was good, but with each additional person who went to the desk the fear of getting caught doubled. At one point I seriously thought I'd have a heart attack. How would that look? Manager was found dead at his desk, with lipstick on his dick?

I was sure that Jasmine was not going to stop until my cum filled her mouth and tried to concentrate on her, but it was so difficult. So, when I finally climaxed it was a relief on many fronts.

Pushing my chair back I reached for her dress, expecting her to slip into it under or behind my desk.

"Congratulations!" I heard my staff call out, and I looked out of the office. Fearing to see them all lined up looking in at me through the window.

Instead, I saw one of the girls was showing off an engagement ring and everyone was clustering around her. Jasmine took the dress and looked out, then as cool as a cucumber stood naked in my office and slipped into the dress as if it was nothing.

She strolled from the office and a moment later Carol appeared in the door.

"I didn't see Jasmine come in here?"

I quickly scooted next to my desk to hide my still exposed dick.

"It was just some HR question."

"I could have done it if you asked?" I shrugged, and she went to get me a coffee and I took the chance to tuck myself away.

I thought I'd gotten away with it, but just before 5 pm, Carol came into my office and asked if she could have a word. She sounded serious, and I nodded. When she closed the door and then the blinds, I felt myself tense.

"I know." She said as she sat in the chair opposite my desk.

"Know what?"

"About Jasmine."

My heart raced as my stomach tried to drop out of my ass.

"What do you mean?"

"Come off it David. We've worked together for 6 years. I know enough and your body language is screaming that something's up."

"Carol, why would you..."

"I came back to the office on Friday night. It was nearly 7 pm, but I'd left some shopping under my desk. I looked into your office and saw something on the floor. Something I put into your top drawer."

Yep, I was fucked. No chance to bluff, the only way out I could think of was to throw myself on the mercy of the court. Or Carol in this case. So, I told her everything. She looked shocked, and then pink with embarrassment as I gave her a little too much detail.

"So, you're saying yesterday when she came in here, she had you finger her while leaning over your desk. And this morning she was naked and sucking you off when I walked in?"

I nodded.

"You know how bad this is right? Remember Colin."

"I know, I'm going out of my mind, but..." She nodded, then surprised me by getting up and coming around my desk and hugging me.

It was so alien to our usual work routine I sat there unmoving as she did it.

"It's OK, we can get through it together." I nodded dumbly, and she gave me a sad look and left.

Despite the risk, I felt lighter having spilled the beans to another person. And Carol had been my rock during my divorce. Strict enough with me to get me through the day when I wanted nothing more than to curl up and cry. But supportive enough and warm to make sure that I didn't turn bitter against all women.

I might be ashamed of what I'd done, but she'd not judged me as a pervert or accused me of instigating what happened with Jasmine. I was just another weak male.

When I came into work on Thursday. I was surprised to see Carol had set up a laptop on the other side of my desk and explained it by saying she was chaperoning me. I'd be safe from the temptress. Something my rational mind clung to, while my libido kicked a can down the road in frustration.

Jasmine looked frustrated when she tried to come in to see me, but Carol ran her off. At the end of the day, I let out a sigh of relief and uncharacteristically I thanked Carol with a hug and kiss on the cheek. She blushed but smiled as she left.

One more day and I'd be safe.

For 5 minutes I was happy as I sat at my desk on Friday morning. Then I got a call from Carol. She'd been involved in a minor car accident and was at the hospital. There was nothing wrong, but they wanted to run tests. So, she'd not be into work. I wished her all the best and a knot of fear grew in my belly.