All Comments on 'Never That Bold Ch. 05'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
khloecorekhloecoreover 7 years ago
What is this junk. Stop writing.

Okay let me get this straight. The main character is a woman with 3 children (I think from 3 different men). She gets a decent settlement from one of her husbands (Derick) and gets a degree in Teaching (am sure she has loans to pay still). Cannot get a job as a teacher through an agency (as if there are not lots of teaching jobs available). Gets a job in the middle of nowhere and gets paid $28,000 a year. Then gives up her kids and has to pay $750 a month in child support and $350 a month in rent (at $28,000 (before taxes) a year that is a hell of a lot, can she even make ends meet). Your story is crude and very unbelievable. You could have done so much more with this story but since you have no talent for writing at all, I assume this is your best. Please stop writing until you know what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pithy, . . .

Like trying to digest concrete.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5100 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES