All Comments on 'Never Thought She would Do That'

by chase34

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Back to the same old trash!

4 LW stories and not one of them worth more than one star. They are not even worth one but since I can't give them a negative rating one will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Got to the "I always had fantasies of seeing her with another man."

Down the shitter it went.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Why is randy dictating when we get decent stories, seems these days the only way we get GOOD stories is when SHE says so on one of her 'special' days. 1* for this absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@last anon

because there's a bit of discretion on those events , only proven commodities are invited . it keeps this kind of riff raff out of the loop .

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
At the previous anon

What's your deal, bubba? Anyone who wants to can post a story anytime they want to post one. I don't think "randy (sic)" is in charge of who posts stories. In fact, I know she's not. That would be Laurel, and the last time I posted, all you have to do is write, fill out a form and push the "submit" button. You seem to have some sort of mental disorder going on there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good storytelling

Well you're at a place where the story can go three ways. I get a sinking feeling when I read these stories because I know they are not only fantasies. A few years ago my wife went to a women's group convention here in town. It was an adventure for her, staying at a fancy hotel downtown. When she came back three days later she was quite disturbed. Three of her friends also from town had hooked up with some out of town guys and spent every night with them while their husbands were home taking care of the kids. These were women I knew and had never thought of as whores, but their actions changed my mind. I wonder what the parents of the kids in their Sunday School classes would have thought. I felt sorry for their families though in retrospect they openly disrespected their husbands at parties. That was the beginning of my concept that women in general are whores. A stupid man will encourage this behavior, but once the horse is out of the barn it may be gone forever.

Another acquaintance couple moved to Hollywood so wife could pursue acting. She was a fox, great example of small town hotness. Soon after their arrival she announced she needed lovers to satisfy her fully. I'm sure her husband was crushed. Her indiscriminate fucking ended when she contracted cervical cancer. Her husband stuck by her until her death. He'll never be the same.

Be careful what you wish for. Most times it turns out differently, usually badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another load of crap.

This site has become a joke.

6 pieces of pure shite submitted today on lw that the site owners obviously approve of.

Whoever this Lauren woman is, she has fuck all regard for the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Could be worse...

At least the wife didn't do a dog....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the wife is having her fun

But husband has lost his whole being. She will continue to live on in some fashion. His life is or has gone down the drain. I hate to say but writer do a follow up as what the hell happens to this idiot.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A sad day to LW!

A sad day to LW!...six stories and all of them (no exception) serious candidates for the award: "Worst story ever in LW"...It's impossible to choose the worst of these six, so bad they are all...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No she is a dog

whats the point of her returning?

what for, love? she has none.

sex? would touch that diseased cum bucket with a 10 ft pole

let her stay there, forever

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 6 years ago

You didn't really end the story....did he kick her to the curb for cheating like that?? I would have enjoyed reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HAPPY

Happy that no sick fetish B.T.B stories are here today.Cucks love to have sex with their wives and not beat them up and humiliate like so many here.Any day without a B.T.B story is a good happy day.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Have to agree with impo.

The submissions today are just awful.

For the previous anon, just because a story fits your fetish does not make it good.

These stories are woeful, the writing is appalling.

Most of us readers are wanting something well written, be it raac or btb if a "story" has no effort put into it by the author then it is inevitably shit irrelevant of subject matter.

Shame there are so many morons who cannot see past their own kink and think total rubbish is "good" or like the last anon idiot that if it does not fit their personal like that it is crap no matter how well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"She seemed to except my fantasies"?

Bad. Just bad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "HAPPY"

So, it's better that the HUSBAND be humiliated?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

Thats the crap you turned on?? Try mental help!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hilarious

All of the angry idiots on this site trash every story that doesn’t fit their own personal kink, and hurl their feces at every author who dares to submit a story to this category (who isn’t on the “approved” list of the inner circle.)

...And then they wonder why good writers have abandoned this category? Seriously? All of you assholes brought this on yourselves. It’s entirely possible to dislike a story without leaving a juvenile, nasty, insulting, comment. Just leave your little one star, click ahead to the next story, and shut the fuck up. The more you bitch and moan, the worse the stories get in this category.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
Swedish reader is right about one thing

The writing in all of today’s submissions is poor. I don’t just mean that the story lines are typical, but that the spelling and grammar make them mostly unreadable. I gave up on some of the stories before finishing them because they were so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank heavens

they are sending him such good divorce material

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
have het served while there

She doesnt come back at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
.

The decline of the stories is in direct correlation to how the commenters post nothing but vile and hate filled comments because they don’t like a particular genre. Constructive criticism is great but all the other comments are uncalled for. That’s why many have stopped sharing their stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re Hilarious...

Your kidding right? You bitch about the comments...but say nothing about the story itself.Pot calling kettle black? Fucktard.As for this mess.Nust another in a litany of cut and paste cuckold trash.Congrads for the mess

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
Perhaps the decline in stories of questionable merit is a good thing.

The comments may be vile but the stories are more so. So many fetish and gay stories ooze into LW simply because the "authors" either want to stir the pot (the true definition of internet trolling) or they want eyeballs and comments to somehow lend credence to their kinks and fetishes.

It's like a breath of fresh air when actual writers post stories that have plot, characters, and progression through a storyline.

Every reader should have the freedom to comment, regardless of how a story affects them- for good or for ill. I agree that the anonymous spam comments detract from the dialogue but if a writer or alleged writer decides to post in LW, they should be ready to take some heat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish the story , are you seeing a lawyer, divorce the tramp

Your marriage is over, unless this writer is a into chuck stories. She sent you enough for a divorce in a fault state. No excuse for this blantant destructive behavior. Your fantasies are not to be taken as reality. For sure how can she do that to you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Hilarious"

To the extent that good writers are abandoning this category is that they don't want to be associated with this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- HAPPY

LMAO at you ass wipe. Cucks love to have sex with their wives? What bullshit, cucks like to watch their wives having sex with another man, is more like it. Isn't that a fetish? Oh, wait you're in the wrong category again, aren't you?

Get out of the dark basement cucky, the lack of light is affecting your brain.

Stopped reading at the point where he dreamed of watching his wife fuck others. That was enough to tell me where this garbage was going.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
There are two types of comments that discourage serious writers,

in my opinion. One type would be the "fag cuck shit" type of comment. It requires no effort on the part of the commenter. These commenters offer no suggestions, unless "eat shit and die" is considered a reasonable suggestion. They don't even say what they dislike about the story. If the writing is poor, say so. If the plot is weak, tell the writer. If it offends your sensibilities, tell the writer.

The other type of comment that I personally find discouraging is when a writer submits a story filled with misspelled words, little or no punctuation, little of no dialogue, and absolutely no plot, but the wife winds up impoverished while the boyfriend is castrated, and the husband finds a younger, bigger titted, tighter pussied, (Not a word) beautiful replacement that bears him strong sons and devoted daughters, and the commenters declare it the best written, most original, incredibly brilliant piece of literature ever posted on Lit.

I accept that different people like different things, but when the Emperor has no clothes, tell him. A good story cannot be total crap in every way, except that the wife suffers and the boyfriend is destroyed. Why would writers try to invent new story lines, improve their punctuation and spelling, and avoid senseless murder and mutilation when it is rewarded by readers by giving it a high score?

In my opinion, the best story in LW in the last year was the one with the Groundhog Day plot. It had all kinds of revenge, some of which was rather violent, and it had some days of brief reconciliations. It was well written and plot driven. It took the writer more than twenty minutes to write it. For me, it was well worth wading through the piles of crap that dwells in LW.

Sorry, Chase 34, for the soapbox. My critique of your story? You took it way too far, way too fast. The wife's change was simply too much. Learn the difference between accept and except. Keep writing whatever type of story you like, but make your plots somewhat believable if you seek any sort of success here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: hilarious

I think you're climbing up the wrong tree. It doesn't take much imagination to write trashy porn, but takes a lot of imagination to write a story with a plot. You can knock these little tit bits of trash out in a couple of hours, takes days or much longer to write a well thought out story. Big difference, quantity does not equal quality.

Not one single story posted today was quality, actually one wonder why this site allows them. I can remember the days when simple spelling errors warranted a rejection from this site, now everything seems to go. What I don't understand why some of these authors aren't considering free help from the many editors that are available on this site, but then you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ears, can you?

No comment on story, didn't read it.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
HDK

Hits the nail on the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1

HDK is right on the money. No, it doesn’t take much effort to write a story about a happy cuck who gets off on sharing his wife with strangers. It also doesn’t take much time, effort, or talent to write a story about a brainless wife who cheats and then suffers the consequences. BOTH types of stories are boring, repetitive, and not very erotic or entertaining. The difference is the latter type of story earns high scores and rave reviews and the former earns nothing but asshole commentary.

As for this story, I didn’t like it, and there is nothing constructive I could possibly say that would help this author, so I won’t bother commenting on the story itself. See how that’s done, idiots? If only more of you would do the same, perhaps the more talented authors would write in this category without the ego-stroking incentive of being labeled a “legend” by the self-appointed arbiter of legendary status.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
A few of my favorite things...

...are a somewhat sensible plot, reasonable actions by characters, grammar, punctuation, you know, those things that make a bunch of sex scenes into a readable erotic story with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Those would be nice to have. You should try it. Editors can help, proofreaders can help, beta readers can help. Good luck going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too fast to accept rather than expect

Nothing new in this tale. It is quite boring to read as it is so predictable.

Besides, the writer misconception the acceptance with expect.

Another wimp, boring cuckold story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
finish it

Finish the story one page asshole ! .

Rich5SpotRich5Spotover 6 years ago
could be better

I prefer constructive comments. Just whining as an anonymous user is not just a waste of time, but childish. Someone spent their time and effort to try and put together a fun and sexy story. I am not going to yell at them if I did not like it. In this story, I would criticize that the premise is not overly original, the conversion from appalled to total slut is way too fast to be believed (even with drugs and alcohol) and it moves too quickly with no bridges to get from point A to point B. However, I read it all. Sometimes I can't make it all the way through so this one was OK to my taste. As it is your first submission, those are areas to think about. Ignore the anonymous yellers as you get nothing out of it for your time. Good luck, don't get discouraged.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@HDK

I BASICALLY agree with you. Yes, there are poorly written, boilerplate if you will, BTB/Consequence stories. But the vast majority have something at least resembling a story, and despite what some of the cuckold fans claim, beating or murdering the wife is rare.

Meanwhile, a cuckold story with a real plot is extremely rare, the fact that 90% (or more!) rarely are more than one page long is evidence of that.

Not to restart the category wars, but there is really no place other than LW for BTB/Consequence stories. Erotic Couplings? "Wild one-on-one consensual sex." Well, that may describe the lovers, but little else. Non-Erotic? "Fiction without a sexual focus." Well, when the focus is on extra-marital sex, leaves that out. Loving Wives? "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." Married extra-marital fun fits, even if it's not fun for the other spouse! The "& more" certainly leaves it open-ended.

Now, Cuckold COULD lay claim to the "sharing" and the "& more," but just about every definition of cuckoldry that I've ever seen calls it a fetish, and there IS a fetish category, where it would presumably find a warm welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brooks

The vast majority of so-called “B.T.B.” stories have no description of sex whatsoever. The wife’s (and it’s almost always the wife) affair is only mentioned as a device to get to the only actual point of the story: revenge, divorce, or some long-winded lecture from the husband as if he’s scolding a small child.

There is NOTHING remotely erotic about any of that. Therefore, Non-Erotic is the only category that makes sense.

You may think there is nothing erotic about a man willfullly “sharing” his wife with other men. That’s fine. You don’t have to like it. But the fact is that LOTS of men do like it. And this is the only reasonable category for such stories.

“Fetish” only applies if there is some element of humiliation for the husband. Even then, the definition of “fetish” mostly applies to objects that are normally not considered to be sexual (like feet, food, balloons, etc.)

This crusade of yours has clearly gotten you nowhere, so why do you stubbornly insist on continuing it? Wouldn’t it be far more productive to contact your favorite BTB authors and convince them to submit their next stories to the Non-Erotic category? You do know the definition of insanity, I assume.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FYI

We do know that "anonymous" "+1" and "Brooks" is Swingerjoe, right?

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 6 years ago
Very Hot!

Ignore the naysayers. This is a good story. Not unlike our first time with her away, but we did not have cell phones and email. We spoke on the phone after she got home that night and gave me a blow-by-blow, pun intended.

I was at a hotel in Victoria, Texas. Jacked off five times!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Comments

@Anonymous Re: "BROOKS" - “'Fetish' only applies if there is some element of humiliation for the husband." - LOL, you've described 90% of the cuckold stories here!

@Anonymous Re: "FYI" - "We do know that "anonymous" "+1" and "Brooks" is Swingerjoe, right?" - I have NO idea what you mean by Anonymous, since there are dozens, and WTF do you mean by "+1," but I can ASSURE you that I'm not swingerjoe! Anyone who has read our feuds can testify to that, not to mention luedon!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
After all this time

SB has actually denied being SJ's alter ego.

Now the Anonymice will probably start accusing me.

Damn.

Lue

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
@Sbrooks

Looks like you need a little help there, Mr. Brooks. I believe that the anonymous FYI is referring to the comments made by anonymous users. There is one with the heading +1, taking the usual shot at Randi, and one with the heading Brooks. They do appear to be made by the same person, and one who is eerily reminiscent of the late greatly lamented swinging one.

Either those anonymi have copied and pasted phrases directly from SJ comments, or we have signs of life.

I don't think anyone was accusing you of being the dearly departed. That would be too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Ignore the naysayers.

Ah yes, how dare anyone have a different opinion.

deadonedeadoneover 6 years ago
Hummm

Well she did my minor fantasy. Shit, lets go for my major fantasy. Her sister, Ginger, is twice, hell three times, as good looking and her personality is unbelievable, super smart, funny, and very caring. I mean Ashley may be 34C with implants, Ginger is 34DD and all natural. I know because they always talk about them and showed me the flashlight test. So I have always felt I got the wrong sister, this is supported by Ginger who complains that Ashley got the one good man. Now I have dreamed of taking the kids and running off with Ginger for years. Well I might as well go for it now.

Now just so you don't think wrong of me. Just 2 weeks ago the husband of Ashley's good friend's was found cheating on her. All of the women supported her in taking the kids house and money then kicking him to the curb. Plus she wants half of his pay plus child support.

Hell I'll give Ashley 1/3 of our assets and the house. But no support and I keep the kids.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 6 years ago
Rich5spot, have you really READ your stories? Not just skimmed? Ya Outline'm?

They pretty much suffer from the same abrupt transition to debauchery you criticize.

I went and read your LW stories, with the intent to offer some constructive or at least illuminating comments. I did on two of them. They are not bad. But they are not much different than this one either.

***

I think a lot of the bad stuff on here is from younger writers, who clearly did not have to write essays or stories much coming up in school.

When I first start editing works by some of the under 30 crowd I often mistake it for being from ESL writers.

Their story writing is just atrocious! Then they send me an email in regular conversational English, and it is understandable with minimal effort! WTHeck?

***

I don't think the good writers don't submit stories here just because of the clones' comments, or the low grade works of porn the clones favorite just because of the cliché BTB. (Clone is slang for the stereotype of a loser similar to guy with no prospects who has lived in his folks basement his whole life, and parrots the family opinions he was raised under).

My guess some of the reluctance is due to an aversion to "Casting pearls before Swine"? But I am not a writer here, nor would I be elite if I did submit here.

****

At any rate, I am often stunned by how well people like AngieSoph, AmyY, Randi, Oshaw, dtversion, Rhenquist, et al write FOR FREE. Thanks to you all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantasy not Reality

She see some porn, they have fantasy role play, she goes to see a friend and then becomes a slut in reality. Wonder if she ends up pg or brings a nice disease home to hubby. Time to dump the slut and he has all the videos to do it right and get everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You cucky

You cucky wimpy fags are eating a lot of my used condoms this week . We'll I guess that is what wimpy cucky fags do . They EAT MY USED CONDOMS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Know it’s s story but shit like this does happen. I can’t tell when younger and out all the time how many married girls out with friends or bachelorette parties were fucking guys. It’s actually disturbing how many and mostwhen talking to them youwould never suspect. . I remember one got caught because her brother in laws college friend fucked her every which way possible but he was recording and she was to drunk to care. That was until he showed his friends and the video got back to hubby. I’d kill my wife if she openly cheated and I wouldn’t care if she thought I was on board.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't understand why he should be so upset with his wife as he told her to go for it when she went away and and have fun and let him know when it it was happening, what more could a loving wife do for her man. As he was upset he has only himself to blame as he gave her permission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puke!

A really sad dogshit effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank god it was only one page!

Stupid shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@kimi1990

Thank you, I obviously was more confused than usual.

One correction: That should be UNlamented!

Yes, me and sj IS too funny for words!

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Mr. Brooks

You're welcome, There is a third comment by the UNlamented one, too. It is also anonymous and under the heading Hilarious. Note the "inner circle" reference. Classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She Called His Bluff!

In spite of the negative comments, this story has an original twist because the husband was actually upset that his wife cuckolded him. Usually, in this genre of stories, the husband is delighted that his wife became a slut. In this case, with his sharing of his fantasies and all the role playing, he “groomed” her to perform. However, he never imagined that she would actually do it.

In some cases, a husband´s constant reinforcing, that the wife should sleep around, is enough over time, to entice her to try it. It is a bit like commercial marketing by repetition; it just breaks down the resistance. Then, bingo; given the right circumstances the wife folds.

I pretty much did the same type of fantasy sharing and role playing with my wife; it really ignited our sex life. Then, on a business trip, she met a sexy guy and spent the weekend with him. Since then, she has spread her legs for a number of men and continues to do so. I am completely on board with it.

Yes, your story needed some editing. However, it is just fine for a first submission. Keep writing; there must be additional chapters to this story. After all, it is always nice to see a sweet, school teacher mom turned into a sex pistol!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHAT BULLSHIT

Intelligence level of a toad.

FirstwithUFirstwithUover 6 years ago

@Sbrooks, @kimi, @@ludon, @HDK:

You know when the comments are a better read then the story that the author missed the mark.

Talk about comedy, You guys break me up! LOL

@chase34, thank you for the story. Yes you need an editor, and yes the story left a lot unfinished, and yes it is full of plot holes and underdeveloped characters, but keep writing and take the good critical advice given and you will improve.

This site needs more submissions and writers. So let's be helpful and encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fucking HOT story Well done

Great story man. Captures the angst of waiting, unable to stop what you set in motion...the humiliation of not being able to reach her at all.... So good.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
***

He gives her several green lights and is then shocked that she blasts through the intersection.

trandall9991trandall9991over 6 years ago
DIVORCE

As soon as she answers her phone I will ask her friends address and send the divorce papers. Then hunt all three of them down and make them pay. He only said it was a fantasy not to go ahead and do it. If that is what you all think, then think of how you would be if your wife wanted to go out. Wouldn't you say to have fun? Then to text him while he was sleeping telling him to answer or else she would be getting laid. Not a green light to do it. IN no way did he ever express his desire to see her do it with another man without him there. No this was cheating pure and simple, Should be dealt with like FTD in first anniversary. Read it and know that is how this should end. Someone please follow up with a btb story. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@kimi1990 No lamenting here

just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fucking idiot and wimp story. 1* for this shit

The author is fucking brainless......what stupid, wimp and trash story.

Complete waste of time reading this garbage.

1* for this pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Since we began dating I had always fantasized about Ashley being with another man, I watched wife swapping porn, masturbated to videos and stories and even joined a few websites over the years."

Soul mates? Only if you have no soul. Obvious no balls. Your wife needs a real husband. Reads like she's already sampling your replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bitch

waste the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
flush the cunt.

And...you're an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck crap

"Ashley played with his dick for about a full minute while he touched her all over and she moaned, grunted and started begging Fuck me, fuck me please!

I was already jerking off again, but to state I was pissed and shocked is an understatement. I could not believe what I was seeing after 12 years together, was this the mother of my children? The girl I loved dearly? The video went black."

This husband was just trash, human waste. Jerkin to his OWN humiliating betrayal?

FFS. The is nothing here that describes the behavior of a believable male of the species, much less a loving and devoted husband.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
No thanks

Why be married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why do guys read it, get off then put it down?

They must not be very confident about themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
don't...

...come home. divorce is in the mail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:anonymous-why do you guys read, get off........

Get off? Only a perverted sicko like you would get off. It takes all kind of morons, but you take the cake. 1* for this garbage.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great adventure

OMG I love your story. Ashley is my type of guy and you’re probably my husband, all over again. Great story. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

throw the cunt out

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Ok where’s chapter two. The separation, divorce, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fag

just write gsy male stories stop with thid shit . Hell timriv hates it v and he's a flaming bone chugged chugger

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Why’s it titled “I Never Thought She’d Do That”...

...when one of the first he does is tell her to fulfill his fantasies, send her of with a girlfriend for at little vaca, and tell her to send pictures? I could understand if he had the fantasies, told her, and she said he’s crazy, and they never bring it back up. And she goes off AND THEN sends photos back.

Oh, and this could use FTDS

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A dirty whore who teaches 1st grade when she isn’t making her cuck happy. Our own dirty whore loves it.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Wife took advantage of my fantasies...well she knew you were a weak pathetic Conservative with latent homosexual tendencies as mist cucks are on the right. And as you Cons arent the brightest that God made, she found you so easy to take advantage of.

Typical by the numbers Gop cucky boy.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Story is just fine, but I think the harassment by LW critics has reached the point of intimidation. People are free to write/think/read what they want. Literotica is quite a valuable and open site that is diminshed by these haters. A new balance is needed. I wish I knew what to recommend, but I don't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous