All Comments on 'Never To Late To Be In Training'

by Janice1939

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Rubbish!

What utter disrespect for a husband that gives you respect love & financial support. No loving marriage here but slavery.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Please don't continue this story.

I'm a radical feminist & lesbian, but even on my angriest days, volence against a man disgusts & sickens me. This is a shamefully written violent story, filled with hatred.

Aside from this absolutely ugly "plot", your sentence structure breaks too many rules of English composition, more than I'm able to cite to offer specific advice. My nieces & nephews are in grammar shcool & they all know how to write a proper sentence. You sentence structure, grammar, & word choices combine to make this almost impossible to read. When you add the "plot" to it & how it is nothing short of violent abuse, well, this story is disgusting.

Even one star is more than the story is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mindless violence without rhyme or reason

Why would you think that the husbands would do anything but divorce the bitches and move on without them, leaving them penniless and alone? Did you bother to proof read this trash? One of the worst stories its been my misfortune to read. I wrote a complaint to Lit about this awful story and hope that you get banned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Janice .... ?

Will you be surprised when your husband leaves ?

Having first gone to the police .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A woman that finally knows her value

I really don't see why those haters need to bash what you wrote (and I suspect that these lame comments have been posted from the same person). I'm a guy and I know females are right to set their conditions for the intimate matter. Moreover males should definitely learn to treat respectfully women and all their body parts, not only the vulva but the anus too. Female rear orifice had always been the most private (and precious) thing in the world after all. Don't even care those frustrated comments and keep to let your anal region get the attention it deserves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJanice1939@Janice1939
84 Followers
I found the best way for my children to learn about physical sex was to teach them with both their parents participating when the time was right! Incest is only wrong when used to procurate. Husbands are there to obey, we have far to long allowed them to dominate. While us fe...