Never too Old Ch. 03

Story Info
David learns the village tradition of welcoming newbies...
3.4k words
4.6
20.5k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday afternoon David decided to walk down to the village shop. It was only a ten minute walk and coupled with the fact he only needed some fresh milk and the weather was favourable there was no good reason to take the car. It would be only too easy to become lazy.

When the shop came in to view David could see a couple of women standing outside and as he got closer he could see they were young girls of maybe late teens or very early twenties.

He thought little of it but as he got nearer he could see they were watching him and seemed to be very interested in him for some reason. With both of them guarding their mouths with a hand they giggled and whispered making David feel very self conscious as they kept staring at his approach.

"Hello girls," David greeted when he was a few yards from them.

"Hello Mr Little," they said in unison surprising him that they knew his name.

They both looked him up and down, although more down than up making David wonder if his fly was undone. He was dressed in his usual attire of t-shirt and shorts and worried that he was showing more than he should, discreetly he checked his zip after he had passed the two young girls.

Finding all was in order David entered the shop, "Hello Mr Little, another fine day," the shop keeper said.

David was no stranger to the couple that ran the shop, he was already a regular visitor . Although only a small store they stocked everything that David needed so he saw no reason to go elsewhere.

"Yes indeed it is," he replied.

"Have the girls called on you yet?" the shopkeeper asked.

"Girls?" David said, not understanding.

"Oh sorry I thought they were on their way to see you," he said.

"No I haven't had any visitors today, what was they coming to see me for?" David asked.

"Oh you probably don't know about our little tradition. You see when we have a newbie move in many of the locals keep up the age old tradition where they like to welcome them by doing some deed for them. You'll find you'll have a number of visitors over the next few weeks," he explained.

David immediately thought of Mrs Witherington-Smythe. She had certainly welcomed him to the village, "That's a very nice tradition, I have had a visit from Mrs Witherington-Smythe," David said but thought it best to leave it there.

"Oh yes she's usually one of the first, but you say you haven't seen the girls today, they were in here not long ago and said they were on their way to see you," the shopkeeper said.

"No they haven't...although when I came in there were two girls outside the shop," David said wondering if they were who he was referring to.

"Oh, I bet that's them, dawdling as usual," he said heading for the door.

"You two still here, I thought you were on your way to see Mr Little," he said to the girls who were still outside.

"We were but then we saw him walking down," the taller girl said.

"Well he's here now, come in and see him," the shopkeeper said holding the shop door open.

"We were wondering if there's anything we could do for you Mr Little," the taller of the girls said.

David always preferred to do his own chores but not wishing to offend their tradition he thought for a second before answering, "Are you any good at washing cars?" he asked.

"Oh yeah we're experts aren't we April," the taller girl said with a smirk.

April just smiled and nodded her head.

"Good, mine could certainly do with a wash," David said.

"Can we do it for you now Mr Little?" the taller girls asked, she seemed to be the spokesman.

"Yeah sure," David replied...

The girls accompanied David home and he learnt a little more about them. The taller girls name was Anna and they were both nineteen. April seemed very shy and said very little, letting her friend do most of the talking.

Although Anna was the taller of the two it was only by a couple of inches. David judged her to be maybe five feet five. She was slimmer than her friend but both girls had very good figures which was easy to see as they both wore t-shirts and shorts.

Arriving back home David soon had his helpers sorted out with soapy water and sponges and after pointing out that there was a hosepipe down the side of the house, he left them to it.

It was only five minutes later when David heard his doorbell, at least he thought he had heard it, being out the back in the garden he listened to see if he had heard right. When it rang again he knew he had heard right and quickly rushed through the house.

"Hello Mr Little, I'm Lucy Black, I hope I haven't called at a bad time, I just wanted to welcome you to the village," a woman dressed in a summer dress greeted him when he opened the front door. She held a small box up in front of her.

"Thank you very much, please come in," David said taking the woman's offering.

"Hope you like chocolate cake, it's home-made," Lucy Black said.

His car was parked at the front of the driveway which ran up the side of the house and he could see the girls watching as his new visitor stepped inside, "You're doing a grand job girls," he called out before closing the front door

"Would you like some tea?" David asked.

"Yes thank you," Lucy replied.

"Come through to the kitchen," David said leading the way.

While waiting for the kettle to boil David studied his new guest in more detail. He estimated her age as mid-thirties, average height, full figure and shoulder length dark brown hair. Her low cut flower patterned dress showed off her impressive cleavage.

"What do you think of our little village then Mr Little?" Lucy asked.

"Please call me David. Yes I think it's a lovely village, everyone is very friendly. Have you lived here long Lucy?" David asked.

"Born and bred, I could never imagine living anywhere else," Lucy answered.

"How do you take your tea," He asked.

"One sugar no milk. I see Anna and April are doing their good deed," Lucy remarked.

"Yes nice to see your village tradition has been passed on to the younger generation, go through to the front room Lucy and take a seat, I'll bring the tea," David said.

He followed his guest through to the front room noticing the girls outside still busy on his car. When Lucy had sat down David handed the cup to her and to his dismay the cup somehow slipped in her hand resulting in hot tea spilling down the front of his shorts.

"Oh No...I'm so sorry Oh dear it's going to burn you," Lucy said in a panic.

Before David knew what was happening Lucy was tugging his shorts down, "Lets get these off before it burns," she said with genuine concern, "Oh My God... ...Mr Little, your penis is huge."

David was well used to such a response and still enjoyed the reaction even now despite his cock feeling hotter than was comfortable.

"Oh how embarrassing, I'm so sorry...is it burnt?" Lucy asked.

She lifted his penis up in her left hand and began to blow on the shaft.

"It does feel a little sore," David said still holding two cups in his hands, although one was now empty.

"I'm so clumsy, I'm so sorry David, here let me take those cups, you sit down and I'll fetch some cold water. We must cool it so it doesn't burn any more," Lucy said and rushed out to the kitchen.

David sat down with his wet shorts and pants around his ankles and a minute later his guest returned with a bowl of cold water.

"Now lets cool it down," Lucy said ringing some water out of the tea towel that she'd dropped into the bowl.

"I don't think it's too bad," David said as Lucy wrapped the cold towel around his penis.

The truth was the change in temperature, first hot and now cold, was stimulating him which didn't go unnoticed when Lucy unwrapped the towel with the intent of refreshing it in the bowl of water.

"Oh goodness...it's getting bigger!" Lucy exclaimed as she cradled it in her left hand.

The bowl and towel now discarded Lucy freed David from his shorts and underpants so she could kneel between his legs.

"How does that feel?" Lucy asked running her fingertips of her right hand along his shaft, "does it hurt?"

"No not at all," David said enjoying her touch.

"I've never seen such a big thing...it's lovely," Lucy said gently stroking her fingers along the whole length while squeezing with her left hand, "and no hair."

Lucy seemed lost in a world of her own as she examined David's hardening penis. Lifting it up she cupped his balls, fascinated by how smooth they felt she lightly ran her fingers all over them.

Holding his cock up against his body she lowered her head, "Oh God, so soft," she said licking David's big balls.

Her breathing was becoming more and more erratic as she licked and sucked on his balls. Her right hand holding his cock out of the way began rubbing up and down the shaft making it twitch and grow even bigger.

David looked down and watched his latest visitor between his open legs. Satisfied that she'd licked every millimetre of David's shaved balls Lucy began to lick her way up his long thick penis.

"Oh God! What am I doing...I'm so sorry Mr Little, I don't know what came over me," Lucy said suddenly realising what she was doing.

Lucy had pulled away but was still kneeling on the floor. Despite her embarrassment she couldn't take her eye's off David's huge penis.

"Don't be sorry, I was rather enjoying it," David said not wanting her to stop.

"It's so lovely," Lucy said looking up and making eye contact with her host.

Unable to resist she began stroking David's thick shaft with her left hand.

"I want it in my mouth but it's so big," Lucy said.

Lowering her head she flicked her tongue over David's heavy balls and then began licking up the shaft. When she reached the knob she found it was leaking pre cum.

"Oh God that's so horny," she said, her voice shaking with excitement.

She moaned when she tasted the pre-cum which sent her in to a frenzy of licking all around David's now bulging knob, "Oh God that's so amazing I need more," she said in a breathless urgent manner as though time was running out.

Holding the shaft in both hands Lucy opened her mouth wide and slipped the shiny knob between her lips. After sucking it in and out a few times David was surprised when she suddenly stood up in front of him.

"I Must have it inside me," she said.

Reaching up under her dress David watched a pair of pink panties slide down Lucy's shapely legs and fall to the floor around her ankles. Turning around she lifted her dress up and bent over exposing her lovely round bum.

David's eyes were drawn immediately to the dark flaps of her pussy lips that glistened with moisture and a small patch of black pubic hair. Holding her dress up with her left hand she reached through between her legs with the other and pulled his cock into position.

Lucy slowly lowered herself and rubbed David's big knob up and down her wet lips, "Oh it's so big!" she said as it slipped between her lips.

"Ooh...it's...Ahh," she struggled to speak as David's big cock opened her up.

Needing both hands to steady herself Lucy dropped her dress blocking David's view. David immediately lifted it up again so he could enjoy watching his big cock disappear up Lucy's cunt.

With seven inches of thick hard cock inside her Lucy raised herself up until the knob almost slipped out and then sat down hard ramming the whole length up into her tight wet cunt.

"OH FUCK," she cried out.

At that moment David was distracted by a noise and when he looked up he noticed two pairs of eye's staring in through the window. Although he could only see the top half of their heads it was enough to recognise his two car washers.

Lucy showed no sign that she had spotted the voyeurs but if she was aware it didn't stop her from continuing her enjoyment of fucking David's rock hard cock. Again she raised herself up and sat down hard groaning with obvious pleasure.

"So Big!" she said barely able to speak as she fought to fill her lungs with air.

Lucy repeated to raise herself up and sit down hard just a few more times before her orgasm overwhelmed her. With David's cock buried deep inside she seemed to be paralysed, unable to speak or breath while her climax consumed her.

With a shudder of her body she regained her senses, "OH MY GOD...that was incredible." she said lifting her trembling body up off of David's still fully erect penis.

Standing up she turned to face David, "You're so much bigger than my husband...Oh No...my husband...what have I done," she said, a look of panic on her face.

Although David was disappointed that he hadn't reached his own climax he felt for the woman as he could see that she had suddenly seemed to realise that she had been unfaithful.

"Please Mr Little don't tell anyone. I feel so guilty, I can't believe what I've done," Lucy said, looking for assurance that he wouldn't tell.

David immediately looked towards the window, "You don't have to worry about me Lucy but I can't speak for them," he said pointing towards the window.

"OH NO!" she said spotting the two girls heads.

Lucy quickly snatched up her pink knickers from the floor, "I'll have to speak with them. Sorry Mr Little this shouldn't of happened...but I have to say, you have a lovely cock," she said looking down at his penis that was slick with her juices, "Oh dear, sorry to leave you in that state."

As Lucy rushed out David felt a pang of guilt for allowing it to happen but quickly forgave himself when he thought it through. He certainly hadn't been the instigator and up until he saw Lucy's reaction after the deed was done he had suspected that the tea down his shorts was no accident.

While looking for his clothes David saw Lucy talking to the girls outside. He couldn't hear what was said but saw by their nodding heads that an agreement had been reached. Locating his clothes he stood up but didn't get the chance to retrieve them.

"We've finished washing the car Mr Little but Lucy said there was something else that needed cleaning," Anna said.

Both girls stood before him having found their way in through the open front door that Lucy had obviously left open. David, trying to cover his half erect penis with his hands, was lost for words in his surprise.

The girls weren't looking for an answer and both dropped to their knees in front of him and pulled his hands away. On seeing his penis up close they looked at each other and giggled with a nervous excitement.

They both looked a little bedraggled from their car washing exploits, with wet patches over their shorts and shirts. The most noticeable was over each of their breasts which seemed more than coincidental.

It was no surprise that Anna took the lead and cradled David's half hard shaft in her right hand while her friend kneeling to her right watched wide eyed, "Wow, he should be named Mr big," Anna said making them both giggle again.

"Touch his balls April, go on," Anna encouraged her friend.

It didn't seem right, the girls looked so young as David watched them play with him, but feeling their sweet little hands caressing him coupled with being left high and dry by Lucy there was no way he was going to stop them.

Anna lowered her head so the tip of her nose touched the shaft that she still cradled in her hand, "Mmmm... April have a smell, it's Lucy's pussy," she said taking a sniff.

"Oh God that's so horny," April said after taking a sniff, "see what it tastes like Anna."

Anna took a tentative little lick just below the helmet, "Oh Fuck that tastes good," she said and had another taste.

They both greedily licked up and down David's shaft as it lifted itself from Anna's hand. Together with Lucy's juices they lapped up the pre-cum that oozed from the tip in an ever increasing stream.

Both girls had long hair although April's was a good bit longer than her friends. Anna's was blond and tied up behind her head while April's hair was a light brown and was braided into a ponytail.

"Oh girls you're gonna make me come soon," David said knowing he was getting close, "I should warn you that there could be a lot."

"Oh goody, come on our tits Mr Big," Anna said making them both giggle again, "I mean Mr Little."

Anna wasn't wearing a bra. She didn't need to as her tits were only small although David noticed the large disks of the areolae seemed disproportionate to her small fleshy mounds.

Although not large April's breasts were bigger than her friends and on removing her white bra David's gaze fell on her stiff nipples. In contrast, although her tits were bigger, the areolae was smaller than Anna's.

Anna pulled David's cock down having to fight against it's natural inclination to stand upright. Raising herself up she proceeded to rub the knob over each of her stiff little nipples in turn.

April, liking what she saw, grabbed David's shaft and pulled it from her friends grasp and did the same, rubbing the knob firmly against her own nipples. There began a play fight, each girl pulling David's cock away from the other to enjoy the sensation of the wet knob smearing pre cum over their excited nipples.

The girls giggled as they continued their game. David had no reason to complain over the less than gentle treatment. His cock was twitching uncontrollably forcing more and more pre cum from the eye from every touch of the girl's small hands as they fought over it.

The game quickly changed when the girl's realised, from David's increasing moans, that he was close to coming. Anna gave up her fight for control and lowered her head to David's aching balls. She licked at the baby soft skin leaving her friend to wank on the shaft that was the biggest either had ever seen.

"I'm coming girls...Oh God I'm Coming," David called out.

April wanked faster flicking the tip of her tongue over the bulging knob and was quickly joined by Anna. With both their tongues at his helmet and now with two small hands squeezing hard while wanking his shaft furiously David was soon at the point of no return.

"Mmmm Oh Yeah!" Anna exclaimed when she tasted spunk.

Both girls offered their bare chests up to the fountain of cum and the fight broke out once more, each wanting their fair share of thick warm spunk over their tits.

"Oh My God...you wasn't kidding, so much spunk!" April said in surprise. She had let go of David's shaft and was smearing the goo all over her small tits.

"Yeah, lovely lovely spunk. Tastes good too!" Anna exclaimed licking the last dribbles from the eye of David's spent cock.

David's legs were shaking, so as soon as he was allowed he sat back down to rest after his exertions. The two young girls stood up, both admiring their cum covered tits before pulling their t-shirts back on.

"Welcome to the village Mr Little," Anna said wiping a small blob of spunk from her cheek and into her mouth, "Let us know when you need anything cleaned again."

With that, the girls swiftly departed, giggling as they went...