Never Trust A Buzzed Cut Lesbian

Story Info
Bi coed tricks sister into cheating with her beard.
9.6k words
4.18
5.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's my story for the Pink Orchid 2023 for Women-Centric Erotica Challenge. Thanks to Omenainen for organizing this event.

Notes and warnings:

Everyone in this story is over 18 years of age. All references to sex acts occurred with people over 18.

This story references a lesbian threesome from my other story 'Witch Problems: Lesbian Triangle'. You don't need to read that story to understand this one but if you are not into lesbians, you likely will not be into this story.

This story includes questions of consent after drug use.

Beards, Red Flags, and Pink Orchards:

CHAPTER ONE - Friday morning - apartment near Miskatonic University- David's perspective

Never trust a buzzed cut, tattooed lesbian when she says her girlfriend is straight.

I finished my shower, put on a pair of PJ bottoms, and crawled exhausted into bed. Normally I would think about the corrosive effects of money on the self and society or the meaninglessness and absurdity of existence. All I could think about was Luci. It had been a week since I had asked her out. She had screamed in my face, spent a few minutes insulting me. Finally she spit at me before storming off. The look of pure disgust on her face was the worst part of it.

I had never asked a woman out before, I knew what the answer would be, I should have known what her answer was going to be. I thought somehow she would be different. It hurt. The butterflies in my stomach and pitter patter in my heart had been replaced with a dull ache.

I awoke to Vi and Brash Becky crawling drunkenly into my bed. They were both blitzed out of their minds, talking too loud, and naked. I kept my eyes closed assuming they would quickly realize they were in the wrong room and leave.

They were lesbians who were in a romantic relationship. I was a guy who sucked with women. There should have been some sort of oil and water relationship between us where they were repelled by me. Instead, Becky had become my unofficial roommate. After a minute or so I realized they were not planning on getting out of my bed. The new plan would have to be that I take the sofa for the night after I got the two of them tucked in.

Vi passively let me get a blanket over her. One of the few things I had learned about women in my three months at college was that they didn't want a guy dressing or undressing them while they were drunk. "I'll leave some soft warm clothes on the chair. I just cleaned them this morning. I'm going to lock the door so you two can feel extra safe in here tonight. I'll be right out on the sofa." That explained what I was doing in a safe non-aggressive manner that was not pressuring them into sex or anything.

This was not the first time a woman had sleep off a night of hard partying in my room I thought as I climbed out of the bed. Becky and I had reviewed what sort of boundaries we would respect.

"I wanna wear some PJs bottoms." Vi whimpered as I placed some items from my clean laundry where the two coeds could find them the next morning. "Help me put them on." Her face turned red as they both started giggling.

"You're under the blanket, your girlfriend is right next to you." I tried to assure her as she scooted herself to the foot of the bed. "Do you want to wear these?" I asked holding up some warm looking PJ bottoms.

It happened so fast I was not even sure what was happening. She pushed the blanket off herself. She lay on her back before she playfully kicked up at me, somehow her heels ended up on my shoulders with me staring down between her legs. In a husky tone she stage whispered "I think I want to wear the ones you're wearing." I could see everything as I looked down at that muff of blonde hair covering her sex, the parted pink lips protruding from that blonde curly mop hair, it was beyond beautiful. In my mind I tried to find the words to apologize to her, that I would not rape or hurt her, that I would not tell other guys was I was seeing. The statement would be a concise, reassuring summary of my intentions.

"Ugh, um." Were the actual words I spoke as I stared transfixed like a deer in headlights. I tried to fight against my racing heartbeat, the butterflies in my tummy, the tinkle in my fingertips. I worked my mouth a few times, opening and closing it as nothing came out.

The two of them pulled me back into the bed. I didn't fight them. I didn't even breathe. I gave the silent pray of all inexperienced guys since before time immemorial 'Oh shit, please start breathing' I thought to myself, followed quickly by 'Oh shit, please don't jizz in my pants.'

The three of us lay there in bed. The two of them seemed to be waiting for me to make the next move.

Vi snuggled her head against my chest as I tried to get back out of bed. "You have to feel him. He feels so warm." She gushed as she rubbed her soft hands down my chest. She started squeezing my biceps. Her big breasts sagging down sideways, draw by gravity as she laid on her side. For women, it was likely the most normal thing in the world. For my virgin self, it was new information that women's breasts sagged over if they lay down on their side while not wearing a bra. I had never given it any thought. Vi was tall, a 6' 3" short haired blonde amazon. I was not very good at judging cup size but was enjoying the view of her larger than handful size breasts with the light pink nipples. She started purring as she ran her hand over my bulge. I had masturbated in the shower less than half an hour before. It didn't matter I knew I was not going to last long.

One look and I could tell the two of them had done ecstasy again. They were displaying the normal effects including heightened sensations of touch, as well as acting very chatty and uninhibited. I was still hurting from getting rejected, I felt vulnerable and gross at their touch. As I tried to tell them to stop realized I would burst into tears if I tried to talk.

Brash Becky straddled me. I could feel the heat from her core through the thin material of my pajama bottoms as my erection pressed up against her clean shaven, naked sex. She started poking me hard in the chest "Dumb ass. Do you have any idea how much you scared Luci? Do you even know why she yelled at you? You scared the crap out of her." The tiny, not even five foot, 80 pound Chinese-American lesbian let loose at me, the anger clear in her voice. I knew I should be listening to her but instead was focused on her nose ring, with her matching tits, bellybutton, and clit piercings. She had shaved her hair into an almost buzz clip.

"Huh?" I managed as I tried to slip blankets over the two wasted coeds. Vi pushed it away. I was not sure if women wore piercings to bed. At the same time, there was no platonic way that I could remove a clit piercing from a drunken squirming lesbian.

"She didn't even know you were trying to ask her out till we asked her where you were taking her for dinner." Vi chimed in.

"Huh?" I replied. "She spit in my face and told me to get away from her."

"What happened? From the beginning." Brash Becky asked me.

"I made a mistake. I knew better than trying to ask someone out. I should have known what she was going to say." I started balling. It hurt to have to think about it, I knew I was going to get rejected. That two sexy naked lesbians were asking me so directly just made it worse. I was trying as hard as I could to only look at their eyes.

Brash Becky slipped two fingers into her little pussy then stuck the two soaking digits into my nostrils. "NO. No crying for you. Let me tell you what you did. You went in her yoga studio, the one place in the world where she is in charge. You acted completely shady and nervous, you wouldn't look her in the eyes. You just sat off on the side looking down. That set her alarm bells ringing that something was wrong. Then after her yoga class, when she was in that little closet putting the yoga mats away, you came up behind her, stood in the doorway so she had no where to go. You were blushing, stammering, acting completely out of character for your always over-confidence self." She poked my chest a few more times, hard enough that I wondered if she had left a bruise. "You scared the living hell out of her. She didn't feel safe. When she recovered enough to realize whatever you're trying to do was not meant to prey on her, she went off on you."

Vi gave me a hard look. "Women are going to reject you if you always act creepy."

"That's why I am trying to get you guys under the blankets. So that you know you're safe." The words stuttered from my mouth.

Vi rolled her eyes. "Do you think for one second... one second... that I would crawl naked into bed with a guy I didn't trust. Do you really think I would let my girlfriend get in some dude's bed, while she's wasted, if I thought he might not respect her?"

Brash Becky smiled down at me. "We had a great time tonight at the lesbian bar. All those straight girls get so wild when they don't have to worry about creeps putting a roofie in their drinks." She raised her eyebrow as her smiled grew wider. "You came up as a topic of conversation. Is it true you're not circumcised? Show me." She yanked my PJ bottoms down a little. As I moved to roll her off me Vi grabbed the elastic waistband and slid the bottoms down pass my hips.

"Um, what the hell? I'm so not..." I tried protesting as Brash Becky ran her finger nails down my bare chest.

"Hush." Becky put her finger to my mouth. "You've seen me naked. The first time we met I was spread eagle with a wine bottle in me, my tongue buried deep in hairy cunt. It's time I get to see you. My girlfriend needs to borrow a dick for the weekend. You have one that you're clearly not using. You need experience dating. This is a win-win for everyone."

"What's the plan?" Between the crazy plans and heists of Douglas Danger Douglas, Arlo the racist, and Pervus, I had been pulled into enough craziness over the years that I didn't bother with explaining that I was confused or try to back out.

Vi took a deep breath as she looked at me with pleading eyes. "You have promise not to say anything thing."

"You're safe here. Did some guy try to hurt you?" I spat the words with far more anger than I intended. Becky put her finger back over my lips to silence me.

"See, I told you he's got some red flags but he is loyal and protective." Becky told her lover. She looked down at me. "We need a beard. Vi's little sister is coming for a campus tour. She's a high school senior. Now that she is 18 her parents are letting her spend the weekend so she can check out the campus."

"I can show her around no problem." I blurted.

"Big problem. She doesn't know I'm bi. My parents don't know. They sort of think I'm dating a guy and that the guy is you. You were the only photo of a guy in my dorm room when my parents came for a surprise visit a last month." Vi's face was a mask of horror and confusion. "My sister thinks I'm dating an uncircumcised dude but that it's not serious. Even my mom thinks we are or were dating. And... my sister is going to be here tomorrow afternoon. This is such a fucking mess."

"Okay, so I pretend to be your boyfriend for a few days. I get firsthand experience with dating. You get to hide that fact you're a lesbian or bi or the fact that you have a girlfriend. Should I call you a pet name or something?"

"Have you even kissed before?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Give him a hand job." Becky rolled off me, sliding under my big down feather blanket. I had been trying to look only at her eyes while she had been sitting on me. As I slid the PJ bottoms all the way off my hand brushed against the large wet spot on them where Becky had been sitting. Vi clearly didn't want to cheat on her girlfriend, Becky's tone had been more of a command than permission.

"She can't give me a hand job tonight." I explained.

"I've had boyfriends before. I've done this before." She smiled at me as she started working her soft fist up and down my shaft, "I love the way they feel when a guy cums, how his cock shivers in my hand."

"You can't give a guy enthusiastic permission. Look at your eyes, you guys dropped acid or something." I argued.

"GIVE HER your uncircumcised cock. RIGHT NOW." Brash Becky ran a finger across my chest.

I was not sure if I should stop them or not. The apartment had two bedrooms. I slept in one, Becky normally slept in the other. A few times in the past while drunk or on something she had slept next to me in my bed, but nothing sexual had ever happened. She just felt safer next to a person she trusted.

This could change how we saw each other. On the other hand, I was tired of being a virgin. Whatever they were planning could give me experience dating, which should make it easier to find someone who might be willing to go out with me for real. It didn't hurt that everything the two of them were doing felt amazing. I opened my legs and decided to just let them do whatever they were going to do.

Still I was somewhat worried as they were maybe not in a state to give enthusiastic permission. Vi gently tugged the hood of my uncircumcised penis down. "Does it hurt when I do this?" She whispered nervously. I shook my head no, too nervous to speak. I decided as I watched her that I would just be a safe environment where they could be curious, just passively let the two giggly coeds explore my body.

"Why uncircumcised?" I croaked as I lay on the bed my legs open enough that they could touch wherever they wanted. On either side of me the two of them were sitting near my mid-section, wrapped in blankets." You two are such a cute couple. I don't want to help her cheat on you." I watched Brash Becky. Part of me wanted to stop Vi, the other part of me was still in shocked that there was a female hand on my penis. I would let the lesbians play and be curious as they were not hurting me, I likely weighed more than the two of them together.

Becky started laughing. "She is not cheating, I'm right here. She bi. She still loves dick, just not the assholes it's normally attached to. How about I made a deal with you, I'll let you 'date' my girlfriend while her sister is here. You get some experience and Vi gets peace of mind. And maybe we will find you someone to steal away that virginity of yours."

"Can I think about it after Vi sister is gone? I really hate being a virgin but I also don't want pity sex from some random whoever." This has to be the drugs they are on I thought as I watched them playing with my manhood.

"What is there to think about? Make my girlfriend happy for the weekend in exchange for your virginity. She might use a strap on, I might have some people who want to watch, there is this poetry slam on Tuesday's at the lesbian bar." Becky ran a finger over the tip of my penis then slipped it into her girlfriend's mouth.

"Then I definitely have some questions. I'm not sure I want to lose my virginity getting butt fucked on stage at a lesbian club. I don't care about doing butt stuff, can I just put it in your vagina or whomever you pick instead? I'll get whatever type of condoms you want."

"First off, I'm not on birth control so there is no way in hell any guy is getting anywhere near my pussy. Condoms or not." She gave me a look as I rolled my eyes. She reached over grabbing my scissors off the nightstand "Do you trust me?"

"Sure." I said without really thinking. I watched Vi play with my hard penis. I jumped as I felt my penis flanked by the two sharp blades of the open scissors. The metal was cold against my member as she closed the blades just enough to trap it without cutting the skin. This was some type of test but I was not clear what they were testing.

"You should get some lessons that you didn't get in sex ed classes. Since you're a virgin you might still be open to learning. This is what it feels like for every single woman ever the first time she has sex with a guy. What you are feeling now is how it feels for every women when she is not 110% sure the guy might not stop when she says no. That heart pounding fear, that not knowing what might happen next to the most sensitive part of your body." Becky left the sharp blades in place for a few seconds as I stared at the two of them. Finally she put the scissors back on the table as she smiled at me. She started rubbing her middle finger against my scrotum, occasionally pulling at my testicles as we both silently watched her girlfriend give me a hand job.

"My little sister is not exactly a slut, but she has a very healthy appetite for cute boys." Vi broke the silence. "For a long time she was a serial monogamist. She would find a guy, then she would dates just him for at least a year. Then she tuned 18 and discovered cute boys also have cute dicks. She has ADHD and I know you have ADHD and she... well.. the thing with her is..."

"Okay, I make sure to keep a watchful eye while she is here." I tried to comfort Vi. "I'll will do my best to keep creeps away from her."

Becky started giggling. "See, told you. He is a total virgin." She gave Vi a wink. She looked down at me. "This weekend is going to be fun."

"She is at that place in life where she is sick of high school boys and their immature drama. She and her friends in model UN were having, I guess you could call them make out parties parties. I think there was eight of them total, five boys, my little sister and two other girls at her high school. One of the boys bragged, some rumors started. It almost became a big mess for all the girls involved. " Vi looked at me blushing. "She thinks college guys are mature. She read that paper you wrote for international business class and gotten it into her head that you're cute and clever. She knows you're going into international law. Plus, those nude sketches of you that April did for her art project, she sort of borrowed them when my family visited last month."

"Those sketches were artwork. Nothing more." I tried explaining.

"The ones you saw were. April had a few extra, very detailed, very veiny sketches that she was not using for her project. My sister has one of the copies. She has been asking me questions about you and uncircumcised peen in general, every single night."

"So you want me to reject her, but do it very gently so she is not heart broken?" I asked, unclear as to what I was suppose to b doing.

"NO!" both women yelled.

"Okay, so I'm confused. What is it you need me to do?"

"Just be a cute innocent overprotective puppy dog." Vi smiled at me. I could not tell why. " The same way you are with us."

"Just know that she might have an itch that needs to get scratched. One of her former boyfriends goes to school here. She might sneak off for a while so she can get her needs met without being seen as a slut by everyone in her high school or getting hurt." Becky explained.

"We're sisters. We always been close. We've borrowed each others clothes and makeup before. You have to promise never to say anything?" Vi moved her hand down to my very vulnerable testicles as she bit her lip and looked me in the eye.

"I promise." I replied, not sure at all what I was getting into.

"We've share guys before, her and I. Not at the same time or as a threesome or anything. But... I mean... I was president of model UN back in high school. I was horny. I dated this jock all four years of high school, but he was gay, it was a huge secret that almost no one knew. I knew even in high school that I was bi, I preferred relationships with women but liked a dick now and then. Which I know probably doesn't make any sense at all." The fear and hurt was clear on her face. Her eyes were starting to tear up. "I'm just worried she is going to get used by some creep or she is going to try something with you. And then she'll find out your a virgin. And then she'll find out I'm bi.