Never Trust A Buzzed Cut Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I promise I will not say anything. I trust you not to cut my dick off with scissors so I hope that means you can trust me. It must be very hard to be open about what happened to you in high school." I gave her a little hug, it was meant to be supportive, but that was somewhat lost given we were both naked with my hard penis in her hand. The insight hit me like a wave. "You being vulnerable enough to trust me with this because you want to protect your sister. How can I help?" I knew I needed to say something more supportive but was at a loss for words.

"See, he doesn't judge you." Becky added, saying the right words to soothe her lover's fears. The two women shared a long look. She looked back at me. "For tonight, you need to cum for my girlfriend so I can drag her back to my room and have my way with her. Tomorrow, we'll explain how you'll be Vi's beard while her sister is here." She grabbed one of my hands and put it on her girlfriend's breast. Before putting my other hand on her much smaller tits. "Pinch like this." She used my hand to squeeze her nipple far harder than I would have thought a woman would enjoy. "Now do it to her."

I squeeze Vi's nipple. She jumped a little as she squeaked but didn't pull away. Both of their breasts felt warm and soft. They were different sizes. I had assumed that Vi's bigger breast would somehow feel better but they both just felt amazing. "I can feel your heart beating! Neat." I blurted in wonder.

"If this feels good, why are you so tense?" Vi finally asked.

"Oh, because your both on drugs. I'm pretty sure ecstasy. You can't give enthusiastic permission to do this when you're on drugs. I'm not sure if I should just let you keep doing this or if I should wrap both of you in blankets and sleep in the other room till you sleep it off."

"I was a little bitch in heat before I dropped ecstasy." Becky hit me with a pillow before slipping under the covers next to Vi. " I gave enthusiastic permission before I got fucked up."

Vi and I looked into each others eyes as she continued her hand job. As I sat there awkwardly I realized Becky was under the blanket eating Vi out. "Can I watch?" I blurted.

"You can watch but don't touch me below the belly button." Vi started blushing so strongly her chest was even red. "I'm not a slut." She pushed the blanket off her herself showing me Becky's head between her legs.

"Let her play with your dick till you cum and I'll show you." Brash Becky whispered to me pushing her lovers thighs open as a moved around to get a better view. "First, no fingers unless and until your nails are clean, cut short, and she is dipping wet.

"She's got a thick clitoral hood, lots of women do. This is the clit here." Becky gently flicked a spot with her barbell tongue piercing. For the next twenty minutes I watched as Becky finger and tongue fucked her lover. Gently yet firmly rubbing circles over her clitoral hood while licking and sucking the little bud. The two women were okay with my pinching their nipples and fondling their breasts.

"This part is really important. Do this with your fingers. That's how you'll hit her g-spot." Becky made a motion in the air with her dripping wet fingers before slipping them back into Vi hungry hole. "Like this," I watched as Vi whole body tensed up.

"Right there, but inside." Vi rubbed a spot of her belly covered by her pubes. "You want to... AH!" her body bucked a little at whatever Becky was doing inside her.

None of what Becky was doing seemed like it was something that should be hard for guys to do. Lick, lick, lick while slipping a pair of fingers rhythmically in and out of her. Switching between kissing and sucking her clit then tongue kissing her slit. Then a little harder. Then start the whole thing again. I watched Becky dig her mouth into her lover's cunt. Vi moaned encouragement while grinding hard against Becky's mouth. Finally, Vi curled into a fetal position, her face covered with one of my pillows. Her tall lithe body convulsing as if she had hiccups.

It felt like it was like an instruction manual. You know that object A goes in slot #1. There is a graph showing it. Yet it is still tricky trying to figure out which slot is #1 and what all those other parts are.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm gonna cum." I gasped as my body started thrusting into Vi's soft warm hand. I think they planned on having the cum shoot onto my abdomen, instead I reach down cupping my hand over my tip of my cock trying not make a sound.

"It's okay to grunt." Vi smiled looking from me to her lover, still buried face first in her inviting vagina.

I lay there for a few moments, a pool of hot sticky jism cupped in my hand. "I need to wash this off." I finally said as I retreated from my room to the bathroom.

After a long shower to clear my head, I peaked out of bathroom. I could hear moans coming from Becky's room. Sleep took me the second my head hit the pillow.

The next morning I woke early and headed down to the gym. I needed some time to process what had happened last night. Swimming a mile or so worth of laps would do the trick. The facts were easy enough to understand. Naked, drugged out lesbians had fondled my balls and got me to volunteer to be a beard. Their plan was to trick Vi's younger sister into thinking Vi was into just guys.

There was nothing sexy about me. I was an 18 year old junior at Miskatonic University. My mother had 'decided as the parent' when I was 12 that I needed to go to an Ivy League University largely because one of my cousins had gotten into Harvard. It was latest episode of my mother and her sister trying to one up each other. I had not been allowed to date in high school as my mother felt all my free time should be spent studying to get into an Ivy League.

I had been on the swimming and lacrosse teams in high school. Swimming because of the ADHD and lacrosse because it was basically an unofficial requirement of getting into the ivy league. I had a swimmers body. Large frame, broad shoulders and big feet but no where near the muscle mass of a professional wrestler. I didn't have the muscular build that would swoon anyone.

I was a millionaire but so was at least half the college kids here. Worse most of them were old money. I had had $3000 saved up for college back in middle school. A lucky investment in Royal Gold stock while the stock price was under 3 cents a share, followed by reinvesting and buying on margin had grown that nest egg over the last few years into a small fortune worth over two million.

I stripped off as soon as I got back to the apartment building and dumped my clothes and swimwear in the washer down the hallway. I dropped my glasses, wallet, and keys into my neon carrying case. I had not taken any Adderall yet so everything needed to either be on my person or in the easy to see and find carry case; otherwise it might as well have fallen off the face of the earth.

It was 7:15 in the morning on a Friday on a college campus. Most people had classes from Monday to Thursday, then spent the next three nights partying. I was likely one of few people under twenty five awake. I looked at myself in the hallway mirror as I thought about how much I sucked with women. "Oh Hello." The tall blonde giggled.

"I'm surprised you're even awake this early." This was the first time I had seen Vi awake and out of bed before nine on a Friday. She sounded funny, like something was wrong. I took a long second to think. She must be having second thoughts about last night or regrets about touching my penis I quickly decided. "If you're uneasy about what we did last night, so am I. Most about you giving me a hand job while holding scissors against my guy parts." If anyone else besides Vi or Becky had seen me naked I would have tried covering up, but after last night I felt it was no longer a big deal if the two of them happened to see me.

I let us into the apartment before putting the keys back in the neon carrying case and the carry case into it's one spot on the night stand in my room. There was waffle batter from the day before that needed to get used up, within minutes the aroma of freshly cooked waffles permeated the apartment. "What time does your sister get here today?" The plan was to make them both breakfast then get in the bathroom while they were eating. One of the downsides of living with a coed was their time in a bathroom tended to be measured in hours.

"She's came in first thing this morning. Oh, and she brought a friend." The blonde started giggling. I heard the sound of other woman giggling before they tried to shush each other.

I quickly got my glasses off the night stand. Greeting my suddenly 20/20 vision were two young women, both of them with smirks on their faces. Both of them openly staring at my manhood waving in the breeze. None of them were my roommate.

A tall blondie, who was not twin of Vi, more like a clone two years younger. "Hi, I'm Vi's sister Ashley." Her shoulder length blond hair tied back in a pony tail, she was as tall as her sister, with the same athletic built but a smaller chest.

Without thinking I stepped into the living room and reached out to shake her hand "Hi, I'm David." I blurted, "I should go put on some pants."

"Why? We've already seen it. I'm Tasha Black." She stood up to shake my hand. As I released my grip, she bumped into me slightly as she walked into the kitchen, the back of her hand brushing against my dick. She glanced back over her shoulder and smiled at me, or rather at my penis which was now at half mast thanks to her touch. She looked like the stereotypical Jewish coed getting a degree in STEM or business from the same Ivy League University her parents and every other family attend. Glasses, the Jew-fro hair, well put together in a moderately conservative way.

"Everything is kosher. There is no bacon touching the waffles." I called back to her.

"She's Lauren Levi, a high school senior. Her fake ID says she's Tasha Black, a 21 year old from South Africa." The tall woman stood to head into the dining area after handing me the fake ID for Tasha Black.

"I turned 18 almost a month ago." Lauren yelled from the kitchen.

I looked at Lauren then at her fake ID. Maybe if it was dark out and the bouncer was blind, he would not be able to tell if she was Jewish and dark skinned or African and really light skinned. "The meat I'm interested in not in the kitchen." She smirked as she openly stared at my penis. "So you're Vi's uncircumcised boyfriend." It was a statement, not a question.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend. What are you two even doing here? Mom is going to freak out when she finds out you ditched school." I had not seen Vi so angry as she hissed at her sister. I quickly decided it was time to take a shower. The rushing hot water felt good on my skin.

The water almost drowned out the heated argument going on in the other room as well as the many questions I had. How did Lauren even get into my apartment. How did they even know where my apartment was given that Becky lived here and her sister didn't know Becky and Vi were dating. What was I suppose to do with these two women all day. How would anyone believe I was dating Vi when I had never kissed her before.

"BECAUSE THEIR SMALL DICK LOSERS!" I heard someone screaming from the other room. "...LOSERS!.."

I had hoped to review in detail with both Becky and Vi, before her sister was here, everything I needed to do to be a successful beard. Now the best I could hope for was to show them the campus today then get them high as fuck tonight and all of tomorrow.

"MOM WILL KILL US BOTH IF YOU GO HOME PREGNANT!" I heard Vi screaming through the thin walls, I decided I would stay in the shower a little longer.

I tried to create a mental list of everything they would need to see and do this weekend. Admissions office, stop by the offices for their majors, the library, the gym and sports center.

"...Then you'll get home from the walk of shame! Switch your miniskirt for your sweats without showering! Still reeking of stale beer, smoke, tequila, remorse, and bad decisions..." Vi yelled at the two high school seniors. As much I as I would have loved to just hide in the bathroom all day, I had things to do.

"We should start off today at the admissions office. One of the first steps of being a successful student at a school is getting admitted to that school." I stepped out of the bathroom in a bathrobe. The only problem I had forgot where I had put my glasses.

"You forgot to wear any cloths and now you forgot your glasses?" Becky asked. I could see her blurry form eating waffles.

"Found them." Lauren pop in and out of the bathroom. "You were wearing them when you went in the bathroom."

"I need Adderall before I do anything else today." I grabbed the bottle off the refrigerator.

"Oh Shit, oh shit, oh shit! I forgot to bring my meds." Lauren gasped. "There's no way I can meet with professors without my meds."

I saw what Vi had been yelling about. The two young women had changed outfits, going from what I assume were the outfits approved by their parents to more of a bare mid-drift, short skirt look. They looked yummy.

"I got amphetamines, dexamfetamine, SSRIs, and maybe some others." I offered. "And I have MDMA, but that's for later."

"Molly is the best." Bash Becky intoned.

"My fucking sister is NOT wandering around campus all day, dressed like that, while fucked up on Molly." Vi hissed at all of us.

"Lauren takes Dextroamphetamine these days." Ashley added.

"Right Dextroamphetamine. I got some of the 5 milligram tablets and coupons. We can stop at the health center on the way to admissions, maybe they can call your proscription." I handed Lauren the bottle of meds.

CHAPTER TWO - four hours later- Miskatonic bakery and café- Vi's perspective

"Do you think it worked?" I asked my two besties and my girlfriend as soon as they sat down with their coffees.

"Oh, it worked." Becky laughed. "I bet the three of them are fucking like rabbits."

Luci took a sip of her almond double roasted latte. "I still don't see why you didn't just set them up on a blind date."

"I tried setting him up with you on a date. How well did that work?" Becky rolled her eyes before downing another scone. "He is a dorky doofus when it comes to flirting, dating, trying to act normal. He would freak out and mess it up if we set him up on a blind date."

"And then there is my sister. She hates getting set up on blind dates. She has tried to steal every boyfriend I have ever had." I grinned at the three coeds and our clever plan. "Letting her think she is stealing my guy is the best way. And Lauren I have known since she was a baby. I babysat her when she was 8 or 9. She has always been just a little boy crazy hussy. She's gonna scratch that itch somewhere, some how. I would prefer it's with a guy who will treat her like a princess, not some fuck boy who'll use her as a cum rag."

"Her little sister already has a crush on him. I give it two hours before she tries stealing his virginity." Becky started giggling. "Your little sister is going to steal my roommate's innocence."

April looked at me. "I still feel guilty about drawing his penis then giving the drawing to your sister."

"Don't feel bad." Becky eased her guilt. "Guys don't care. You could walk up to any guy on the quad, ask to see his dick. They'd whip it out right there for everyone to see."

"Is he even going to be able handle one of them, let alone both of them?" Luci asked.

"Oh yeah, we gave him a crash course last night. If he remembered even half it he'll be fine." I explained as raised my cup of coffee in toast to Becky. She had been so supportive showing him what he needed to do, where he needed to lick. I had worried for weeks about how I would tell him that all the women in our family have thick clit hoods and what he would need to do to address it. I gave her a little kiss on her bald head.

CHAPTER THREE - Apartment near Miskatonic University- Lauren's perspective

College life was the best. The minute we got back to the apartment we started doing shots with lunch. It was noon on a Friday and I was buzzed and stoned. I watched David looking over Ashley's scholarship packet as she took another hit off the bong. I could tell the Ecstasy had kicked in.

"So Royal Gold is in the business of providing financing to mining companies directly in return for new royalties and streams. I invested in them years ago. That is how I am paying for my college." David explained. "I think these scholarships could pay for maybe half of your college."

"I can't believe you helped us find these scholarships." Ashley smiled. She had a cute grin that just lit up the room. I elbowed her. It was now or never. We needed to get laid. "That was so amazing."

"This whole campus is so amazing." I started to segue the conversation onto us getting some dick. "So many cute college guys. Their much more mature and sophisticated than high school boys."

"I know you're not dating my sister." Ashley blurted "There are two people from my high school who go here. I know she's in a relationship with that little Asian chick. They told me."

"Ashley!" I mocked yelped. She was way too forward. Neither of us had gotten laid in over a month but guys were skittish like raccoons. When hand feeding a raccoon you needed to gain it's trust and go somewhat slow, showing them the food and letting them slowly gain the confidence to come to you and lick it out of your fingers. Guys were mostly the same way, show them the pussy and let them slowly gain enough trust and confidence to come up and start licking it. With both guys and raccoons there was also the ever present risk of strange diseases "I'm Jewish so most of the guys I've dated are Jewish." I lied, most of the Jewish guys I know were undateable pricks. "You have been so cool answering our questions. I was wondering if..." I let the question hang in the air.

"Let us put a condom on your uncircumcised cock, um, you know, for science." Ashley waved some of the condoms we had gotten from the clinic. She was clearly high and drunk.

"We can't. What are we going to tell your sister? She is freaked out about your parents finding out she has a girlfriend." David tried explaining, He took a few steps back and looked away from us. Everything is his body language showed that he was serious. He was a guy who was turning down sex. My heart dropped. Ashley and I had assumed it would be easy to just find some cute cool dude to fuck us silly. Instead we must look like a pair of immature sluts. This was not going according to plan.

"Our parents know. They are just not saying anything. Her Ivy League education comes first. They are not putting any kind of drama into her life. They want her to be happy so she does well in school." Ashley pleaded.

"You're sister is trusting me to keep you safe from creepy dudes." David explained nervously. "I don't want to be the creepy dude drunkenly preying on you."

Okay, I needed to get this back on track. I stood up from the table with all our information packets. I realized I was drunker than I thought. Three shots of whatever was in that drink was maybe one or two too many. "Are you alright

I stepped into his bedroom and stripped everything off but my thigh high socks. Black, with little white stripes at the top, the sort of thing that would draw the male gaze down near my hips. I grabbed his college sweater out of his closet and slipped it on. The sweater went down enough that my beaver was just barely visible. I took a few steps, My braless tits bounce enough to get his, or any guys, attention. I walked out of his room, bouncing more than I wanted before I grabbed some random handouts that I'd been given from some official earlier in day on minor programs offered at the university. "Can you please explain these to me, I don't understand some of these terms?" I walked back to his bedroom, I didn't need to turn around to know his eyes were glued to my tuckus.