Never Trust A Buzzed Cut Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never get this aggressive with some random guy. I had known Vi my entire life. She felt comfortable enough with him to let her girlfriend live with him. She had felt safety getting drunk and naked at his place. He was not only cool with my ADHD but has the same issue. So many boys had rejected me as a psycho chick. Besides, at this point he must think we are the worlds biggest sluts. We might as well act like it, at least maybe we would still get laid.

Then there was the fact that no one here knew us. One of the many, many problems with high school boys was the bragging. Give one guy a hand job and by the next day half the school would know, the male half. Virgin girls had reputation as sluts because their tits were big or their bras didn't fit right.

"In high school we are walking this tight rope...Every...Single... Day. If we say yes we're sluts if we say no we're prudes." Ashley tried explaining as they followed me into the bedroom. She'd burst into tears and mascara was running down her cheeks. "I can't believe I made that condom remark. You must think I'm a total whore."

"College is the same, the big difference is that less people know you and can you always move to another dorm if you get a reputation." David tried to comfort us. I liked him. He was clearly trying to protect us and our reputations." I don't think you're a whore. Or a slut. And there is nothing dirty or bad about enjoying sex." Plus. that scholarship information really was helpful, it would likely save me $60,000 over my four years in college. Even now he was trying to 'protect' Vi by trying to down play that she was bi. He tried to change the subject twice back to the scholarships.

"Okay, all cards on the table. Ashley and I really wanted our pussies licked. There is a line of guys in high school who would like to try it. The problem is they would likely suck at it and then they would brag about it. We don't want our lives ruined over ten seconds of some guy awkwardly licking the wrong spot and us not even getting wet. We are going to school here starting spring semester. All the touring the school and everything was done a month ago when we visited with Ashley's parents." My heart was pounding in my chest. I felt dirty. He must totally think we were a pair of maybe not sluts but immature kids or something.

"We came to visit this weekend to party and maybe hookup with guys. We have been walking the tight rope. I think we just fell off big time. I'm so sorry we came on so strong."

"You have nothing to apologize for. You fell off the tight rope. That is what guys are for, to be the safety net to catch you. So you don't get hurt." David looked at me and Ashley with a goofy dorky smile. "So you two first? And remember, no means no, if you start to feel uncomfortable we should stop, okay?"

He sat me down at the edge of his bed next to Ashley. Her feet touched the floor, my shorter legs dangling a couple inches off the ground. She had slipped her bottoms off then looked at him nervously. He started on her first.

Ashley and I exchanged looks, Were we doing this? Yes, we totally were.

There was something liberating about doing this when there was zero chance of someone parents walking into the room. About not having to worry.

I watched his head dig between her thighs. Then it was my turn. He gently pushed my legs open. Not having to worry about every guy in school finding out.

He started kissing me on the thigh before moving slowly up between my legs. Not having to worry about rushing.

He stopped for a few seconds, then a few seconds more. I could feel his hot breath blowing against my most private areas. He didn't pull away. "Do I have permission?" He was almost begging. I didn't want to say yes but I didn't want him to stop. I opened my thighs a little more, He clearly got the hint as I felt his thick tongue parting my folds. Not having to worry about him respecting my right to say no.

He switched off between the two of us. I took of the sweater I borrowed from him. I was naked but for a pair of thigh highs in front of some dude, I didn't care. Ashley and I started making out as he worked our cunts with his fingers and tongue. Not having to worry about anyone from home finding out about this.

"Can I used the rabbit?" he asked the two of us. I looked at Ashley. Neither of us knew what he was talking about. He held up this little purple rabbit looking device.

"Um.Okay?" Ashley shrugged. I sort of nodded trepidatiously. The little rabbit started buzzing in his hand. "Will it hurt?" Ashley asked, a look of confusion on her face. His head was between my thighs as he shook it no.

Then it, the pink rabbit toy, was on me. "Whoa, fuck! That feels so fucking awesome." He started switching off, licking one of us while rabbiting the other.

He started licking the alphabet. I slid my legs around over his shoulders a little more while opening my little pink folds with one hand, my other hand gliding his head right where I liked it. Not having to worry about the guy thinking I'm a slut.

A low moan escaped my lips as his tongue probed my other set of lips. At some point Ashley and I had started rubbing each others clits. Part of my mind knew that it should of felt weird masturbating another girl. The part of my mind on Ecstasy was loving ever second of it. Not having to worry about being quiet.

I was dipping wet, he didn't seem to care at all as he worked fingers and tongue over each fold, exploring me with his mouth. Not having to worry about making a mess of the bed.

This was the first time I had done this with someone I had not know since kindergarten. Well, he knows me now I thought as I felt his finger slip into my body. Not having to worry about being judged.

He slipped a second finger into me before curling them around. "I don't think I have a g-spot." He kept at it. It felt good feeling him slip in and out. He was rubbing right above my clit with his other hand, it was the same motion I used when masturbating. It felt so much better with a guy doing it.

I had tried to find my g-spot a few times with a hair brush and using the hose thing in the shower. "I think only some women have one or" my body jumped as I let out a yelp. "That's my g-spot." The difference between a hairbrush and a guy was he could curl his fingers inside of me.

My orgasm had been building even before he found my g-spot. He clearly had every intention of just continuing going down on me till I cam. The alcohol and Ecstasy flowing through my system were helping, Then Ashley's orgasm. She started convulsing on the rabbit toy. I felt my hips start to buck as the orgasm hit me next, almost like a chain reaction. Without thinking I grabbed his head shoving it harder against my cunt as the waves hit. "AHH...AHH."

Ashley and I lay next to each other watching the other cum. We started pinching each other nipples. I was not a lesbian I kept telling myself as I reached up under her shirt and pinched my friend's hard little nipples.

I lay there panting as he gently moved the two of us higher onto the bed. Drunk and Wasted me wanted to have sex with him. The problem was I was not sure if Sober me would feel the same. We had all weekend, I really didn't want to spend it with a stranger that I regretted have sex with. I watched as he sat on the bed trying to slip on the condom.

Out of the wrapper it came. That is going to be in my body soon, do I want that. He put in on the head of his uncircumcised penis. Did I really want uncircumcised cock in my very Jewish core. He slowly slipped on the condom down his penis, keeping the air out of the tip. He noticed me watching. "I once got an A in sex ed class for remembering to do this." He had a nice body, compact muscles, was I ready for them to on top of me. "Are you two ready to do this?" He asked. His rock hard member was going to be inside of my body. Did I even know his last name?

I tried to clear my mind. I was not ready to do this. Not now, not while wasted, maybe tomorrow, likely very much tomorrow. Ashley and I had worked on a safe word in case one of us need to bail, my drunk self had forgotten it. I started thinking of all the counter arguments to whatever reasons he was about to come up with. Wondering if he was going to ruin the whole thing by getting mad.

"Yes," Ashley blurted excitedly. "Which of us should go first?" She asked me.

"I don't think I'm ready to do this." I whispered. I could feel my face burning as I looked down embarrassed.

"Okay. Maybe we should stop for the day." David handed me a big flannel shirt to put on. I blinked, waiting for him to freak out. Waiting for him to slut shame me or demand a BJ, or something.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"No way, that was amazing. You two are amazing." David gushed excitedly. "Wait, did I mess something up?" He was suddenly very serious. He looked me right in the eyes. "Are you okay?"

This was not how I was expecting a guy to act. It was almost unnerving to see how fast a guy could go from horn dog to whatever he was doing. What was he doing? It was like I had switched a light switch in him changing him to concerned older brother mode. The thought leaped into my mind, I said no and he went from 'concerned empathetic lover' getting ready to have sex to 'concerned empathetic lover' making sure I was okay and safe.

He started to slid off the bed, "Maybe I should give you two some alone time." he offered.

"No way." Ashley locked her legs around him before climbing on top of him. She took his member in her hand and roughly slid him into herself. He just lay very still as she wiggled her hips around on him in a circular motion. He put the rabbit near on the bed near me. Ashley was still wearing her top. She had always been self-conscious about her little nubby tit-lets. Her body language clearly communicated that she didn't want male hands going up her shirt.

I took rabbit in one hand and his hand in the other. I rubbed the rabbit against Ashley's clit while pressing his hand against my tits. He pinch my nipple sending me into an aftershock orgasm. I had never had an aftershock orgasm from a guy before only cucumbers. As I bucked orgasmically I clicked the switch on the rabbit sending it into super high power mode. In the blink of an eye Ashley launch into her own second orgasm. I knew she would be asking why I did that. I decided I would just claim that i accidently clicked the switch.

Ashley's arms flailed about wildly as she tried to escape the power toy. It sent her into this squirting orgasm She tried to wiggle away from the out of control super powered sex toy only to drunkenly flop off the bed. She fell on the floor, still moaning in bliss. Squirting all over the floor, the walls, the guy, his bed.

I started laughing. I couldn't help myself. It was only 2pm on a Friday and already turning into one of the best weekends ever.

~Fin~