Neverland Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hissed as two of his thick fingers jabbed into me. He probed back and forth as my head bounced. I felt my pussy open and spit juice to invite him further inside me. Removing his fingers, he toyed them around my clit. I squirmed, fighting the pleasant feeling coming from this brute stranger.

"Arch your back and keep that cock in your mouth. This pussy is creaming and needs to be fucked immediately."

I stopped sucking to protest, but Bones grabbed my jaw and held his fingers to his lips for me to be quiet.

"Come on, sweet fairy. I haven't come yet. Suck on my cock like a good girl."

I suckled his tip like a lollipop and kept my eyes on his bushy reddish pubic hair. Bones held the back of my neck but didn't push me down. He let me work his cock with my lips without assisting me.

Smith positioned behind me and entered me with little effort. His cock didn't stretch me as he thrust into my pussy. It felt good, but I kept my hips steady as his meaty paws held onto them. He worked with quick thrusts that caused a surge of pleasure to surround me.

"Is it any good?" Bones asked.

"Uh," Smith groaned, "It's wet and tight as hell. Loosen that cunt up, girl and let me in," Smith grunted, smashing further inside. I moaned around Bone's thick cock as Smith jabbed into a special place.

"She likes cock in her slutty cunt," Smith chuckled, "You better not cum without permission, girl. Milk this fucking cock like a good cum slut."

The sensations running up and around my head were too favorable to hold back. I removed the dick from my mouth to groan, "Uhmmm, my. God. Oh."

I looked toward Bones as he mocked my moans, "Oh. Ah. Hush that fuss. You are a pleasure slave, not a Princess, little fairy."

Bones grabbed me by the hair, holding the fat base of his cock with one hand, "Keep it in your mouth."

I suckled his meat and grasped his thigh as Smith smashed erratically into me. His large hands pinched my asscheeks like handlebars as he pushed me back and forth on his cock.

"You worthless slave. Milk me!" Smith shouted, causing me to jump.

Bones chuckled, "Keep sucking, little fairy, make us cum, and then you can eat."

With my growling stomach as motivation, I pushed back on one cock and tugged the other.

As if on cue, the two men grunted ferociously together, each one jabbing into my holes. Bones released his cock and sprayed his seed into my face just as Smith stopped his thrusts.

I tried to wipe his nut from my cheeks and mouth, but his load was thick.

"Cum fairy," Smith snickered.

I saw the full condom in his hand and cringed as he held it to my face. He emptied the contents onto my forehead. I closed my eyes to keep the slime from dripping into my eyes. I whimpered at the thought of what I appeared to be. A cum fairy.

Bones stood to his feet and backed up to get a good view of me. I was lying sideways cum dripping from my rosy cheeks onto the purple flowers on my shirt.

"Should we clean her before she eats?" Smith asked Bones.

Bones smiled calmingly, "That is up to the cum fairy."

-

-

After my shower, I drank a bottle of water and headed to my new captor for the next order. Smith wasn't in the living room when I returned, so I felt slightly optimistic. He had a strangely brutal manner compared to Bones, who was nowhere as temperate as my master. Pete had only ever been gentle with me, and in less than 24 hrs, I missed seeing his kind eyes.

Bones stretched his long arms and yawned, "Fairy, there's not much to do." He spoke to me, keeping his eyes on his phone, "What do you like to do?"

I shrugged, "I don't do much. I'm stuck here," I reminded him with a slight attitude.

"Yeah, I know. I'm only here to watch you and ensure you don't run away."

"Then you will leave?"

"Yeah. And Smith will come back. He's a lot more experienced with training slaves than me." He stopped looking at his phone to settle his green eyes on me, "Don't fight Smith. Follow his orders."

"I won't."

"I'm serious, fairy. Smith isn't someone with patience. I assume Pete put him on this task for a reason. Have you been misbehaving?"

I shook my head, "No. I... Well, I don't think so."

"You want to leave and abandon your duties. I would call that a serious level of misconduct. Why do you want to leave?"

"I..."

"Be honest. I won't approve, but it will help me understand. You said you work at a fast food chain. Flipping burgers and making sandwiches suits your lifestyle better than being your master's Cum fairy?" He spoke with suspicion, "You liked it. The way you sucked my cock. You wanted to cum earlier, didn't you?"

I sighed in defeat and shrugged.

"Only a good fairy can come, and since you've decided to rebel, your little cunt will suffer. Do you understand that?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"To be a good slave, you must obey your master, be loyal and please him. You haven't been doing that."

I shook my head, "I just want to go home."

Bones looked around, then back at me, "You are home now. It doesn't get much better than this. Tonight you will behave. Smith will hit you if you don't obey him. It won't be hard, but he will strike you. And you don't want that do you?"

"No, sir," I shook my head, "No. I don't want him to hurt me. I'll be a good fairy."

Bones smirked, "Spread your legs and let me see your pretty cunt since you are a good fairy."

I spread my thighs, placing each leg on the arm of the chair. Bones examined my folds and reached to touch, flickering his fingers along my pussy lips.

"Rub it. I want to see it get wet."

I placed my fingers on my mound, slowly moving down until I found my clit. There I rotated until I found a pleasing sensation.

"There you go, rub that pretty little pussy," Bones rasped, removing his cock from his pants.

Together we stroked ourselves. I kept my eyes on his fat cock head and how it leaked while he kept his eyes on my now sticky pussy.

"Stick a finger inside," Bones commanded.

I placed one inside me and pushed in and out. I was ashamed of how much wetness I had produced. Looking toward the ceiling, I sighed as I twirled my finger deeper, enjoying the texture and tingle.

"Now taste it."

Pausing my exploration, I stared at him, "I...."

"Smith doesn't like reluctance, and I know your master doesn't appreciate having to repeat orders. Do as your told, slave."

Bringing my fingers to my mouth, I lapped at my sticky tip and looked toward him for approval.

"Good, girl. Suck your finger like you sucked my cock. Clean that pussy juice off," Bones requested, clasping his cock tight in his palm, "Suck it all off."

I pushed my finger in and out of my mouth. Tasting myself felt wrong but somehow erotic.

"Back to your pussy. Finger that little cunt."

My breathing was ragged, and I twitched as I placed my finger back.

"Use two fingers."

With two fingers pumping in and out, I had collected a puddle of cream on my seat.

"Oh. Umm," I whimpered,

Regardless of his power over me, I was grateful my pleasure came from myself and not anyone else.

"That's it. Push deeper. Does it feel good?"

My mouth dropped, and I nodded, cramming my little fingers deeper into my pussy.

"Hmm," Bones groaned, "Let me taste it."

I didn't want to stop. I was so close to cumming, but I obeyed. I found myself moaning as his red tongue slid around my sticky digits.

"Come here."

He pulled me onto his lap, and I settled my knees deep into the cushion.

"You did well. And you taste so sweet. Are you a good fairy?"

"Yes," I nodded, almost out of breath, "I am a good fairy."

The words coming from my mouth sent chills down my spine. Who was I?

I assumed I was a woman trying to survive. But that could not explain why my pussy was soaking wet, brushing against his cock.

Bones' breathing was ragged as he took in my soft breasts. He leaned over and lapped his tongue over my nipple. I shivered and ground my hips applying pressure on my clit. His hands roamed my ass, a different sensation than expected. He stroked my soft flesh for a moment before looking up at me. I swallowed hard as his fingers brushed my lips. Bones inched closer to my mouth, his lips barely brushing against mine.

"You're a beautiful little nymph," I ground faster as his whisper tickled my brims, "You're a beauty. Pete would kill me if I kissed you."

I pulled back, realizing our sexual tension would seem like a betrayal to my master. Pete had sent these two men as punishment.

"I'm sorry," I whispered against his lips.

"Why?"

I shrugged.

"You are supposed to please me," Bones whispered, "You are insanely beautiful."

Rolling my slick clit against his pants, I blushed, "How can I please you?"

Bones chuckled and hurriedly dug into his pockets. Before I could realize what he was doing, Bones had a condom on and quickly sat me on his cock.

"Oh,! Ah,"

"Does it feel good?"

I nodded as my pussy clenched around his length. I shouldn't feel satisfied, but it was a perfect fit. The right amount of expanse barraged me. My ass rested on his thigh, and I knew I had him fully inside. I sat there for a moment, fully submerging his short length and enjoying his tongue, which tickled my nipples.

"If you were mine. I couldn't share you."

His reminder that I was property sent me back into reality. With his cock nestled in my pussy it was hard to find fault in my situation. It felt so good, and I wanted to bounce, but a substantial part of me didn't want to participate in my rape, regardless of the strain in my nature. Bones made the violation hard. It was the way he held my body, letting his cock jump and marinate in me without putting much effort. I felt powerful despite the circumstances when I saw the helpless sparkle in his eye.

"Fuck, he groaned, "Uh, I'm going to cum."

His chest heaved, and he released his hold, letting his head fall back on the cushion. He had barely stroked me, relinquishing his cock to my pussy, giving me no solace in return. When I stood, it felt moist between my thighs, but I was unsatisfied, and I took my seat.

Bones slept the rest of the day, snoring beside me as I watched TV. The idea of toying with my needy clit was suppressed by my self-loathing thoughts.

Around 7 pm, my stomach started to growl. The granola bar they had given me at breakfast had worn off. The door knob turned, resolving the solution to my hunger but bringing doom into my core as Smith walked in with a bag of Burger King. With Bones' reminder not to fight back, I smiled at him, hoping he would smile back.

Smith grimaced, sitting the bag on my bare lap, "Hurry up and eat. It's going to be a long night for you, fairy. I took a nap and drank two Red Bull. I'm going to fuck you shitless, girl." Smith chuckled toward Bones, who gave a small laugh before leaving us alone.

Each french fry was a holdoff to the next journey. The tension filled my jaw with each bite I took, making it hard to swallow and dissolving my hunger.

Smith had made himself far more comfortable than Bones. He poured a drink from Pete's bar stash.

"Do you want one?"

As I thought about being drugged again, I declined, "No, sir. Thank you."

Although a substance would help dull the pain. It wasn't the pain I hated. It was the fact my body craved a release from this man. Even now, with every hair on my arms standing at attention and my eyes glued to the television, my pussy twitched with anticipation. What would he do to me?

With my hands shaking, I crumbled the bag to let him know I was finished.

Smith glanced toward me with a scowl, "Took you long enough. Spread your legs out, girl."

Smith moved to the floor while I positioned each calf over the armchairs. My pussy was on full display, revealing sap spilling from my hole. Smith moved toward it. His hot breath on my lips made me clench my muscles. I took a deep breath, and his nose settled between my pussy lips. It was a weirdly erotic sight as he probed his nose around, sniffing my essence like a canine. With his tongue, he darted quickly around my puckered asshole.

"Oh. Woah," I jumped from my seat, and my leg slipped.

Smith yanked my leg, pushing it back, "Keep em open."

Driving his nose in my snatch, Smith lapped at my asshole. It was a pleasure I hadn't known existed.

"Uh. Mm, "I grunted out, keeping my trembling legs apart.

Smith was like a machine flicking his tongue with long licks up toward my clit. When I squirmed, he dragged my hips up, and my back tilted against the seat cushion. In my head, I fought the urge to groan, but the foreign act rocked me.

"Oh! Ohh, uh." With my legs shaking for a release, my feet shivered around his head.

Smith grew insatiable, removing his face to order, "On your stomach, spread those fucking cheeks." The raspiness in his voice matched his rough hands on my thighs, "Come on, stop lagging around."

Smith popped my ass once I situated myself into his desired position, tucking my knees into my chest. Cool air blew onto my asshole before his warm tongue thawed me into the cushion.

"Uh, mm," I moaned into the leather.

"Spread 'em cheeks open." His palm came down on my ass, "Spread them wide and let me see that dirty wet cunt."

I cringed, knowing I was being used for his pleasure, but his wet laps caused my clit to pulse.

Smith didn't have an interest in my needy clit. He wanted my asshole. And I served it to him, drawing my cheeks apart for his enjoyment.

Smith groaned and feverishly plopped his tongue on my asshole. My body was experiencing some discomfort, not pain or vulnerability. Instead, my body craved more. The sharp tongue flaps on my ass weren't stimulating enough. I wanted his tongue on my clit and hated myself for it.

"Spread it! Show me that asshole."

"Umm, my."

"Do you need a cock in that little hole?"

I kept quiet. I had never had anal, and I had never even fucked this much before I became captive here. Regardless, I felt the chills and tight sensation as his fingertips toyed with my wet hole.

He snickered, "Do you love your ass licked?"

"Oh, hmm," I moaned, digging my nails into my flesh, "yess, sir."

"Sir?" Smith rose to his feet. Grabbing my hands away, he plucked them together as his cock rammed into my pussy. I dripped wet from his tongue, and Smith rode me like a horse. Bucking his hips, he held my arms back and slammed into my backside.

I grunted and wailed as a hot sensation pooled around my pussy lips.

"Oh. Uh!"

Smith popped in and out so fast it caused my head to spin. I lost my position, and he quickly moved me up.

"Keep still!"

"Uhh, oh God," I groaned. How was it this mean man was fulfilling my appetites? I shifted away from the continuous movement to plead for him to stop.

"Why?" Smith chuckled, keeping his stride, "Why were you begging for something in your slutty ass when you can't even take cock in that fairy cunt?"

Smith's taunts filled me with passionate rage.

He swatted my left cheek, "Come on, you little sex nymph!

"Uhmm, oh my God," The friction on my pussy lips made them instantly swell. He knocked me face forward and I was overwhelmed by the intense coercion to cum all over his cock combined with a slightly painful sensation. I stopped my squirming and accepted my fate. Bracing myself for each pound of my tender pussy.

I cried in unabashed ecstasy, "Ahh, oh. Fuck. Uh, my God."

"You are no pillow Princess, girl. Fuck me back, fairy bitch," Smith howled, pulling my arms back.

"Ahhh," I hissed as my nipples roughly brushed against the leather, "Ah, fuck fuck!"

The warmth subsided my views on my fucked up situation. A desire for raunchy notions filled me as Smith thrust deeply with his long cock, and settled there. Pinning me against the chair, he grabbed my shoulders, "I bet you want to cum."

I whimpered since I did not want to confess my corruption, but I needed to cum.

Smith held his cock deep inside me, lingering at his length and teasing my desire for a release.

"Beg to cum! Beg!"

My mind raced with how long he would keep me in this uncomfortable position, with my body craving this torture.

"Come on, little fairy cunt. Beg for cock!"

I slumped, "Uh, Please."

"Please. Do you want me to stop?"

Smith smacked my ass, and I gasped, finding a pleasure in his harsh smack.

"I want every fucking penny's worth of this worthless pussy your master paid for." Smith explained, "You are a worthless little fairy with a slick cunt." Smith began to move with a slow, tortuous shift that scarcely appeased my newfound desire.

"Move those hips!"

With Smith's permission, I popped my ass back onto his cock, mouth open as I relished in the magnificence of this oncoming pressure

"Uhh, yeah. Mmm," I grunted, slapping my ass against his fluffy middle.

Removing my arms from his tight hold, Smith slapped my ass a few times. I gasped at the pain and crouched down into the cushions. His hands held my hips in place while his hips wildly syndicated around. As if he knew how to tauntingly toil his cock to avoid my pleasure.

"Ahh!" I groaned from a small burst of pleasure.

Smith quickly removed his cock to smack the lengthy member around my ass.

"Up! Dammit. Keep your ass in the air," Smith shouted, "You can't cum until I say, do you understand?"

"Yes. Yes, sir, please. More." I was a coward submitting to my passions. But I believed one more fling of his cock would bring the peace I needed.

Smith rammed inside me and lowered his body onto my back. His hand pulled at my throat, bringing his mouth closer to my ear.

"You are a worthless cunt. Do you know that? A slaveholders dream."

Smith's mocking of my circumstances caused a dull pain to fill me. He continued his strokes while my mind and heart pounded. The familiarity of anxiety surrounded me just as fast as a surge of bliss rocked me.

"Ahh, shit!" I clenched my muscles. It was coming. He knew it was coming, and he would stop if he found out. But my head was full of fog, and my body tightened. Smith pounded me with only breathy grunts. I couldn't hold it. My body failed me, and I screamed, "I... Uh! I'm coming! Oh, God. Please don't-"

"Shut up, You greedy slut, and milk this cock," He growled, slamming harder, "Ugh, fuck. Are you a. Worthless? Cunt?"

Smith smashed my face into the leather as drool pooled around my lips, "Are you a worthless fairy cunt?

"Uh huh. Ugh, yes. Sir, yes."

"You creamed all over my cock. Now, milk me, you worthless slut."

The foul words were setting me up for another explosion. Unaware of how a man so evil could bring heaven into my body with his degradation.

"I bet you want this cum in your mouth," Smith rasped out, pivoting his cock in and out, "I'm going to cum. Ugh, fuck! You dirty-"

Smith stopped moving and speaking. His fingers still held uncomfortably onto my hips. My chest heaved, and I closed my eyes. After a while, he removed his cock, and I heard a popping sound. I cringed as I felt the warm liquid on my back. His large palm swiped at what I assumed was his cum, decorating my back with stickiness. Smith then propped his used condom onto my head. I couldn't stop shaking from my much-needed release. I could care less about the humiliation I was receiving, and thanks to Bones, I knew not to argue.

"I want you to wear my loads all night. Consider it a reward." Smith snickered and swatted my ass, "A trophy for the best cum slut in Apartment G."

-

-

The days were easy, and eventually, Bones rewarded me with an orgasm, which was okay. It wasn't bad, but it was different from the sex Smith set upon me. I always came with Smith even when I didn't want to and especially when he didn't want me to. My punishment for coming without permission was easy as well. Smith would pound me hard, giving me back-to-back orgasms that blew my mind while reminding me of my worth as a pleasure slave. After a night with Smith, my pussy would be sore, and I welcomed Bones' slow grind by the morning. I noted the difference between the two strange men and tried to please them differently.