Neverland Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6:35, It was almost time for Smith to return. I sat on Bones' lap, his cock nestled inside me. He enjoyed me being silent while I slowly rode him. I had yet to cum today but my sticky pussy was creaming down his balls. Slowly, I rocked my hips as his hands roamed up and down my waist.

Bones settled his eyes on me, and I smiled, "Am I pleasing you well, sir?"

"Yeah," Bones sighed, "I will miss you."

Pushing down harder, I asked, "When will my master come back?"

Bones sighed and closed his eyes, appreciating my wetness before replying, "Tomorrow."

I examined his calm facial features. Bones was handsome, and I was so horny I rolled faster. If this were my last day with him, I wanted to show him how much I had improved over the past three days. I placed my hands on his shoulders and bounced. Bones kept his eyes closed as I worked for my release.

"Uh, uh, mmm," Breathing heavily on his neck, I paused when he turned to face me, "Your cock is my favorite," I confessed in a whisper around his jaw. Bones plucked me closer, and for a moment I thought I was in trouble. But he locked his lips onto mine. I kept my mouth closed at first, then I caught myself falling into his passionate kiss. My pussy clenched his cock tightly, and I swiveled up, connecting my neglected clitoris to his bushy pubic hairs.

"Do you want to be my fairy?" Bones asked in a raspy voice.

I groaned so close to cumming and so far attached from my situation, "Yes, mmmm, yes."

Bones attacked my neck with delicate kisses and held me tighter, "Slow down."

I obeyed and continued my gradual grind, slipping down to keep the friction on my clit. I was painfully close to cumming when the door opened.

Smith set a bag of plates on the coffee table and reclined back on my chair. His gaze was an interruption, and he swatted my ass, distracting me from my goal. Smith roamed his hands up and down my ass cheeks.

Quickly, Bones came inside the condom, and Smith ordered me to shower.

Still unsatisfied, I thought as I washed my body I would not be happy being Bones's slave. Neither would I be pleased as Smiths. A part of me missed my master; however, disfavored he had once been to me.

I was almost out of shower gel but managed to mix it with water and return to the kitchen naked. I was more comfortable with my body than before since I wasn't allowed to wear clothes.

Bones was going out of the door when I entered the living room. I settled on the chair with my ass high. As usual, Smith dropped to his knees and began to lick at my asshole. I kept quiet and pulled my cheeks back as he lapped. Although the act was only for his pleasure, I, too, had learned to enjoy my daily ass-licking. His beard brushed against my cheeks, sending a clear message to my pussy to flood with desire. Smith entered me slowly and quietly. He stroked fast, and I took it, leaving a sticky mess on his cock.

When he finished surprisingly quickly, he walked toward the kitchen, depositing his condom in the trash, "Suck me back and then get back in that position."

I swiveled, taking his cock into my mouth. Slowly I rolled my tongue around the slugged appendage, and soon enough, he grew rigged in my mouth.

Holding my head, Smith rolled his hips and fucked my mouth. His breathing was ragged, keeping his eyes on the ceiling.

"Perfect. Take me deeper."

I hurried my head, giving him access to my throat. He twitched and groaned, keeping his palm fastened to my reddish mane. When he released his hold, I twisted around, lifting my hips and ass high for his pleasure. He entered me with violence, grasping my hips in place. Pounding into me, Smith cursed me and spat on my back. He was rougher than the previous days, and I thought he would harm me. He made threats to my life while praising my wet cunt. After his release, he ordered me to suck him back.

Four powerful rounds and multiple orgasms later, I could barely hold my position without wobbling. The soreness in both legs was nothing compared to the tenderness of my pussy lips.

Smith shouted and groaned, lifting me to get into position. My arms were weak, and my knees weaker. Trembling, I begged for him to stop, but Smith was outraged with desire and continued to bring me another burst of pleasure that dominated the soreness I felt.

It was almost midnight when Smith sat back in the other chair. I turned my head to see him wiping sweat from his brow.

"On your knees. Suck it. Slow this time."

However difficult, I stumbled to my knees and lapped at his reddish cock. It was a raw taste, and I knew his cock was just as worn as my pussy lips. Smith dozed off, but I kept to task with a sense of duty to him. When he woke, he groaned and pushed my head away, "Go. Sit down, you greedy cunt."

"Can I take a shower?"

"No. Where my load until your master returns."

I was puzzled but figured he must have forgotten that he hadn't doused me with cum tonight. I curled up on the recliner and soon found a peaceful slumber.

-

My eyes fluttered open to Pete's worried expression, and I managed a half smile.

"Good morning, Fairy," His voice was like a song I hadn't heard in ages. It brought me a sense of peace, and I smiled wider.

"Good morning, Master."

"Good morning, Master?" Pete chuckled and then glanced toward Bones.

I wasn't sure where Smith had gone, but I was happy he was gone. I attempted to stand to my feet, but my weak ankles flipped, and I fell onto Pete.

"Easy, sweet fairy. Did you have a good time without me?"

Yes or no? With two parties present, I was unsure of the correct answer. I attempted a subtle shrug, and he smiled, patting my messy hair.

"Let me see that pretty pussy, fairy."

I looked down before leaning back on the recliner to show my master his property. My outer lips spread out, revealing the dried stickiness between my thighs.

Pete looked closely and shook his head, "Smith really gave it to you."

I bit my tongue. I wanted to spill my guts and tell him about the monster. I would, of course, leave out the pleasure parts and only explain the torture of Smith's training.

I flinched when Pete fluttered his fingers over my sensitive flesh.

"My poor little fairy," Pete shook his head, "Go shower and get in my bed."

I nodded and sighed in relief, "Thank you, Mast- Pete. Thank you." I stood and looked up at his kind eyes full of sympathy. I couldn't conceal it and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"My word. Did you miss me?"

"Yes. Yes. I did." I whispered as his fingers glided through my wild hair. I whimpered an apology, not sure what for, but I felt I should show my devotion to seal the deal, hoping he would no longer require help from his friends. When I removed my head, I glanced at Bones, who wore a grimace. I ignored his frown and hurried into the bathroom preparing for my master.