Neverland Pt. 02

Story Info
Peter shares his captured fairy with his companions.
8.6k words
4.14
7.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

I walked out of Pete's bedroom with my arm over my chest and my hand settled over my mound. Pete looked at me and frowned. His eyes held the same compassion as the night before I became his slave. He had cleared the table of snacks and decorated it with placemats and cheap china.

"Are you cold?" Pete asked, examining my timid stance.

I shook my head. On the surface, I had tried to stay strong, but I felt ridiculous. I was naked and afraid. The savory smells in the kitchen made my stomach gurgle for food.

Pete chuckled, "Your clothes are in my laundry basket, but I figured you would be more comfortable in the nude. You have such a sweet little body."

I didn't believe that--my average-sized boobs--a B cup full that was nothing compared to Wendy's large breasts. Despite my flat stomach. I didn't have the delicate slim curves I desired. Instead, I had deep dips in my hips, and my ass and thighs were fleshy and jiggled when I walked.

"Why are you hiding that pretty pussy from me, fairy?" Pete sounded over my insecure thoughts, and I looked toward him for a moment before settling my eyes on the stove. I eyed the steaming pots of food with more longing than my new master's cock poking from his athletic shorts.

"I want to see it. I want to see your perky titties. Those pointy tan nipples," Pete smiled, massaging his bulge.

His praises didn't sway me to move my hands, and Pete examined me further, taking a step closer, "What are you hoping to achieve by hiding your body from me?"

I shrugged and looked away from his roaming gaze.

"I've already seen it, and I've bought it. You will show it to me," Pete explained.

When I didn't drop my hands, Pete dropped his calm demeanor giving his voice more authority, "Remove your hands and show me what I paid for, Tink."

Slowly I slipped my hands to my side but lowered my head as he stepped closer.

"This body," Pete brushed his finger against my right nipple, hardening at his touch, "Belongs to me now, and I want to see all of it. No more being bashful, okay?"

Although his voice calmed, Pete roughly turned me around when I didn't respond. Gasping, I stumbled, falling back onto his stomach. Placing his fingers on each nipple, he tugged them.

"I can give you pleasure. Or I can give you pain. I can do whatever I want to you, little fairy," Pete whispered in my ear, "Which do you want?

I sighed at his tight hold on my nipples and the warmth of his body behind me. It became a comfort that I reached deep inside to shake away.

"I...Uh," I whined, slightly shifting my pounding chest, "Please. Stop, please."

Pete held my nipple tighter between his sausage fingers, "You have sensitive nipples." I heard him whisper.

Pete pulled them until I grunted, "Stop. It hurts."

"Do you not like pain?"

"No, sir. It. Oh, mmm," I bit my lip, "Mmm, it hurts," I whined, slumping onto his stomach.

I was memorized by the ache as it sent a message to my pussy to drip something I didn't want. He let go of my left one to caress it but held my right nipple, tugging it until another groan escaped my lips.

Pete chuckled, "Stand up straight and turn around."

I was greeted by his smiling face and kind eyes, holding my breath for his next order. Pete kissed my cheekbones, leaving a tickle from his hairy brims.

"Your time here can be challenging, but that is only if you make it that way."

I shook my head and nodded simultaneously, "I won't."

Holding my chin, he smiled, "Go sit down. Dinner will be ready soon, and I know you are hungry."

Pete had set up a folded table in front of a small recliner beside a large one in the living room. I sat and stared at the large flat screen while I fiddled with my fingers.

Pete's loud voice boomed from the kitchen, "Tink, you can turn on the television. Think of this place as your new home. You can do whatever you want within reason."

Regardless of the hospitality, I stayed put and awaited his catering. Pete set a plate with red chicken and noodles in front of me and then looked toward me for approval.

I managed a smile, "Thank you."

"No problem at all, my sweet fairy."

It looked appetizing, but I didn't care how it tasted. I was so hungry I would eat most anything, and I was grateful for my meal, which was so good I wanted to scarf it down.

I had most of it eaten when Pete sat beside me in the more oversized recliner. He flipped the television on and started watching an anime I had never seen. It was distracting, and I found myself entertained and comfortable until his hand rested on my bare thigh. Then I realized I was naked.

"Go put these plates in the sink."

I obeyed, going the extra mile by washing them up and placing them in the dish rack. Maybe if I played along, I could soon leave.

When I returned, Pete held a longing gaze that sank my heart. A pleasure slave, he called me. I didn't flinch when he pulled my arm, bringing me onto his lap. He spread his large hands around my ass, and I settled my hands on his shoulder.

I felt him unleash his monstrous cock then the warmth of his thick flesh landed between my thighs. He was quiet as he tried to enter me. The dry stretch caused me to grunt. I turned my face to the side and grimaced from the pain.

Pete sounded, "Tink, you are tighter than before. Do you not want to ride my cock, little fairy?"

My body grew stiff. Knowing I couldn't tell the truth, I kept quiet.

"Do you want to come on my cock?" His soft brown eyes contradicted the act of taking me as a slave. I fought the urge to cry, but my face turned down in a frown, and I shook my head.

Pete grabbed my jaw, pushing my face to his, "Do you think I am an ugly man, Tink?"

"No." I shook. "No, I..."

It was more complex than that. Pete wasn't ugly or mean. He was pleasant and kind. But I hadn't chosen to be locked away like this. He had picked the right girl since I had no one to miss me.

Pete rolled my ass around his palm before speaking, "Look, I may not be as good-looking as the young men you've been with, but I want to please you."

I nodded as his fingers slipped between my ass cheeks. Instantly my pussy began to pour natural juices. I shouldn't feel this way. I should fight against this pleasure.

"I want you to be happy with me, Tink. But you are making me angry. You make me want to hurt you, sweet fairy. Is that what you want? Do you want me to harm you?"

"No. Please. Um, Pete, I..." I couldn't stop the urge to cry, "Please."

Pete washed his tongue over my nipple, another deep dive into the desire overcoming me. His tongue danced over my other nipple.

"I don't want to hurt you. So, how can I make you happy?" Pete asked, looking up at me with hooded brown eyes.

His eyes told me everything would be okay, but I knew I didn't want this. My voice came out in a croak, "Please. Pete, let me go."

"I can't do that."

"You can. I know you're not a bad guy. I would never tell." My mind raced as his eyes grew sinister, "I have a job. I work at McDonald's. I don't make much, but I can give you the money you paid Wendy for me."

A sly smirk crossed his face, and he chuckled, "You were very cheap."

I was unsure why that information caused me more discomfort, but I hid the pain and tried again, "Pete. Please. Just let me go, and I promise-"

"Go to your room."

My hands went to his bearded face, "Please. Pete. I-"

"That's enough! Go in that room." Pete didn't put effort into his shove, but it was enough to slide me off his lap onto the floor. Between his folded table and his lap, I looked up at his serious expression.

"Get off the damn floor and go to your room."

"I'm sorry." I stood to my feet. The tension that now filled the air hurt my stomach, and I reached for his cock to bring back his kind gaze, "I'm sorry. I'll be a good fairy."

Pete kept his eyes on the screen and his face clear of emotion, "Go! If you think I am so fucking terrible. Go be alone."

As if he knew my fear of solitude, he sentenced me, and a teardrop fell for my stupidity.

-

-

Pete locked his door before he left for work each morning. I had been his slave for two weeks, and since that second day, he had not tried to touch me. He made it clear that he did not trust me to roam around his house, so he kept me in his guest room with the door locked and plenty of snacks and cartoons to watch. At night, he either brought food or cooked which wasn't bland. Pete was great at cooking and lived a quiet, peaceful life. Nothing that would give away that he was an enslaver.

The two of us watched tv in the living room each night then he locked me in the room. I would be lying if I said every day was a nightmare since every day was pretty ordinary and dull. I watched his collection of movies a few times over the past few weeks and had grown comfortable without his advantages.

We were eating a pasta dish one night and watching an action-packed series we had started days prior.

Pete usually stayed quiet, so when his voice rang out, I stopped chewing to look toward him.

"Tink, things will change soon."

Pete kept distracted by the TV, merely talking to me without a glance.

"I'll be gone for a few days. Had you been more enthusiastic about our arrangement, I would allow you to go with me. But I should have known I would get a stubborn fairy." Pete sighed and took a sip of his drink, "Don't worry, you will not be locked in the room all day and night," He smiled at me.

It was his first smile to me in a while, and I admired his rosy cheeks.

"I'll have two of my friends here. They usually house-sit for me while I am away."

I nodded as my mind raced with the what-ifs. The last few weeks had been so constant, and I didn't want it to change.

"You will treat them with respect. If I find out you haven't done so," Pete paused and stared at me, giving another smile, "I don't think I will have to worry about you."

Pete swiped at my pixie cut, "You're smart. You understand your place, don't you?"

I nodded, "A slave."

"My pleasure slave," Pete snorted, "Even though you don't want me to please you. Maybe time will make you grow fonder, huh?"

I nodded eagerly, unable to lie and say I appreciated my position. After another episode, Pete dismissed me to my room for the night.

In the morning, he didn't wake me with snacks, and I had no clue what would happen.

Around Noon I heard the front door open and pressed my ear to the bedroom door. The steps were lighter than Pete's stomps, and whoever it was was going in the opposite direction from my room. I finally heard the jiggling of the lock and stepped back. I was thankful for my clothes. I had my flowery top and leggings on when the door flew open.

A large man walked toward me, clean-shaven with a strong jaw. He was taller than me and wore a taunting smirk.

"Fairy?" came his greeting, then he snickered, "what are you doing dressed? Take these clothes off."

I held out my hands in surrender, "Pete, he-"

"He's not here, and I have all the permission I need." the man yanked me up, and I swung my arms down on his shaggy brown hair.

"No. Get off me!" I screamed, pounding my fists into his skull, "Stop!"

A second man approached from the doorway, and I screamed, "Help! Please."

The man stepped up and examined my face, "Very young and feisty," he chuckled.

The man holding me threw me onto the bed and hovered over me.

His breath was hot on his face, "You must know how to turn me on, little fairy," He caught my wrist and pinned it above my head, "I love it when they fight."

"Please, stop-"

This man's palm covered my mouth, and I twisted my head around.

"Get the gag and some rope," he turned his head to call.

I wiggled around and squirmed as his lips roamed down my chest to my stomach. I twisted my head faster. When his finger merged between my lips, I bit down on his finger.

"Fucking bitch!" His hand went up to slap my face. The second man caught his arm, dismissing me of what I knew would have been a sound smack.

"You disrespectful little whore," The man spat.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Please let me go. My friend will give you money."

They ignored my proposal and moved away from the bed to whisper alone. I tried to strain my ears to overhear their conversation, but it was a low thunder of whispers. The shorter one who wanted to slap me looked toward me, "You can fuck us or stay in this fucking room for the next four days."

"No," The other man chastised with a chuckle, "Not like that."

He moved closer to the bed. His face was slightly sunken, and his tall, lean frame reminded me of my ex-boyfriend. He had a charming smile regardless of slightly crooked teeth and a reddish goatee.

"Please. Let me go," I pleaded, adding tears to my argument, "Please, sir."

"Be quiet." He said, patting my thigh, "My name is Bones," He smiled, "It's a nickname. That's Smith," he pointed toward the stocky man who wore a grimace.

"You've seen your master. Pete is a big guy. Suppose we were to free you. I see an ass whooping in our near future," Bones chuckled, grabbing my leg.

I fought against his pull, but he only laughed and grabbed both legs.

"Stop fighting him, bitch," Smith warned, "We might have to bind her and beat her."

"Please. No!"

"Stop that fucking shouting. Do you give your master this much trouble, girl?"

"Just please." I gasped, "Let me go."

Smith gave me an evil glare and stepped forward as if he would strike me, "Do you know what I do to stubborn slaves who don't know their place? I'd flog you all day if you were mine, girl."

I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Ahh! Hel-"

Bones's skeleton hand slammed quickly over my mouth.

Even though Bones seemed weaker than Smith, he held me tighter. Keeping his hand on my mouth, he reached his long arms out to move each of my legs apart. Quickly, Bones intertwined his lean legs around mine, pinning me down. His fast tackling blew my mind, and all I could do was stop my battle.

I murmured my disapproval into the palm of his clammy hand and attempted to move my shoulders.

Smith returned with a roll of silver duct tape, but Bones shook his head, "Too brutal for the tiny girl. Find a gag. Or maybe," he looked toward me, "Will you be a good fairy?"

Bones removed his hand for my answer, and I gasped for air.

"I can't," I whimpered, "Please, dont hurr me."

"Hush now, little fairy," Bones chuckled and unleashed the weight of his leg upon mine, "Smith, get her something to eat and drink while I explain our rules."

His hold on me wasn't as strong as before, but I was still unable to move.

"Please. Mr. Bones. Sir. Please, I won't tell if you let me go. I'll be in full dept to you and-"

"Will you shut up," Bones snickered, "You're not leaving this room until you make both of us cum."

I fearfully stumbled over my words as they got caught in my throat, "I can't, please. Don't make, make. Me, sir."

"I want you to listen to me. You belong to your master, correct?"

"No. I came here with a friend, and she...." I couldn't even say it out loud and clarify Wendy's betrayal, "Pete is holding me here against my will. My name is Yarret Vazquez i work at McDonald's and i have money. I can get you money if you can get me out of here."

"Has you master harmed you?"Bones asked in a chuckle.

"No, yes. Yeah. He. He's kept me here and he's-"

"Wild slaves have to be kept locked away. Peter is your master, and he only wants the best for his pretty redheaded fairy."

"No. He's a monster."

"I wouldn't say that. Monster is a bit of a stretch. Peter your master."

"No. He's not. He's a-"

"You will not eat until you accept it, fairy."

"I didn't want this."

"Fairy, Be reasonable. You will starve. And I can feel the rumbling in your stomach." Bones lifted my shirt to brush his long fingers along my belly button.

"I'll ask you once more. Are you a slave? And is Peter your Master?"

Tears rolled down my cheeks, but I sniffed and nodded.

"Good, girl." Bones kissed my forehead, "I will be with you during the day, and Smith will be here during the evening. I am sure your master told you this."

I nodded in defeat.

"I assume he mentioned our payment for the fairy sitting as well."

Somehow, Bones had managed to slip into my leggings. His skinny fingers roamed over my sensitive flesh, and I jumped from his hold.

"No, ugh, don't."

"Very nice. A little hairy. I'll need you to keep it tidy from now on."

His slim finger glided up and down my slit at a moderately pleasing pace. I gasped, sensing my body enjoying his motions, "Oh. Stop."

"Relax and stop fighting it," Bones pulled my leggings back, examining inside, "It doesn't take long for you to get wet."

"Please, uh, stop."

"Shh, stop resisting. I want to play with you a little more."

He reached inside, swiping my clit with a faster motion than before. My body bucked, and I scrunched my face fighting the powerful sensation.

"Ugh, stop. Stop it."

Bone's voice was raspy in my ear, "Cum on my finger, fairy. Show me how wet this pussy can get."

"Ugh, stop, stop, stop...." The pleasure outweighed my pleading, and my mouth dropped as he encircled my slick clit, "Uh, my... Oh, Please. I can't."

"Umm, this sticky cunt is perfect. Do you want to taste your sweetness?"

"Mmm, no. No."

"No?" Bones whispered, "We are both taking this sweet little pussy whether you like it or not."

I whimpered with no other choice.

"You will pay for our services. And you will perform well. Or, you will not leave this room, not even to piss."

His threatening voice frightened me into clarity, "You will behave. Do you understand?"

I nodded, but he tightened his hold on me, "Do you understand me?"

His loud voice caused me to whimper my reply, "Yes, please. I'm sorry."

"Perfect, fairy." Bones chuckled, "First order of business. I want you to turn around and suck my cock."

Bones released his hold, and I reluctantly swiveled toward his lap. I kept my wet eyes on his zipper as he unleashed something I had not expected. His cock was short and fat opposite his long limbs. He rubbed my dick around my closed lips, mixing his precum with my old tears.

"Stick out that tongue," Bones ordered, stroking himself.

His long fingers curled around his fat shaft while admiring my tongue, "Your pink tongue looks nice. I want you to place your hands on my balls and gently cup them."

Bones gave a crooked grin when I obeyed, "Good girl, very good girl. Now suck it. No licking and tongue tricks."

I wrapped my lips around his cock. His cock was as dry as my mouth. I did use my tongue to roll around his tip while I bobbed. He didn't seem to mind.

"Oh, that's a good little fairy. Suck my cock until I cum, and I'll reward you with a facial." Bones rubbed my head, "You will love it."

When Smith returned, he set my breakfast on the table before sitting next to me.

"That was fast. You're not a stubborn little fairy," Smith chuckled and tossed my hair, "You just needed a cock in your mouth, huh?"

Bones shook with laughter, "She's not that bad either."

I bobbed harder from his praise but jumped as I felt Smith's fingers on my crotch. He pulled at my leggings, bringing them around my thighs. His lips seared into my ass cheeks with a kiss on each bun. "She's got a sweet little ass," Smith murmured, lapping his tongue over my cheeks. His tongue dived in between, and I jumped.

"Has your master fucked you in the ass yet?" Smith asked, popping my ass with the palm of his hand.

I quickly shook my head, keeping the cock nestled between my lips. My mouth had moistened, and slimy spit pooled on my left hand, where I held Bones's full sack.

I allowed Smith to remove my leggings without fighting, and his fingers slid up and down my slit.

He laughed loudly, "This cunt is soaking wet."