Neverland Pt. 03

Story Info
Wendy returns to Peter's house.
10.7k words
4.19
4.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was sore, but the softness against my skin was soothing. Laying in Peter's king-sized bed felt different. The most significant contrast was the calming spicy scent on his four-day-old sheets. My legs had once quaked with the anxiety of what may come, but my tension eased, knowing it would be better than the last four days. That masculine concoction induced a sense of relief to flow around me but chill bumps still formed on my bruised arms. This newfound reassurance blocked out the thoughts of what I had done the last four days and how his friends had used me. My mind was overthinking as I battled my comfort, suddenly realizing I shouldn't be so at ease awaiting my captor.

I heard his voice, a deep baritone that was also a relief. He had a calm way of giving orders that contrasted with his cruel friends.

Pete was in the living room talking with his friend, Bones. Together their voices reminded me of Charlie Brown's parents as their mumbled speech carried incoherently into the bedroom where I lay.

I knew Bones was upset with me. I could tell by how he scrutinized me when I hugged my master. I wrapped my head around yesterday and how we had marinated all day. Although I never received an orgasm, Bones made me wetter than ever. My master's other friend, Smith, however brutal, made me orgasm the most. I shouldn't have done it. But his cock manipulated my body and mind.

Pete, my master, I wasn't sure how he fit in. He wanted my devotion as a slave but had forced me to stay in this apartment, weakening his claim to my heart. I didn't despise them all since they all forced pleasure on me that I couldn't deny. But I didn't favor any over the other, although at times, when the fun had gotten the best of me, I would say things. I had screamed and begged for cum, all the things I didn't mean.

I heard the front door slam. It was a loud pop, and I shifted my feet to get up. My short, tanned legs were dangling over the bed as Pete entered. He was huge, maybe 7ft. I had never asked. Slightly big muscles dug into his arms, but his middle was fluffy, where more fat was distributed. He was a regular tall guy with a full dark beard groomed with gray specks. I found him alluring, even with a simple fitted gray polo and jeans. I had been so delighted to see him, ending his friend's reign over my body, that I hadn't realized he didn't have a hat on. I noticed a bald spot on his crown when he bent to remove his shoes. I quietly roamed the rest of his body. He pulled his shirt, revealing soft dark hair that covered his chest. His nipples were pink, where small man boobs had begun to form. Pete removed his jeans and boxers without noticing my stare. His stomach was hairy and soft, while his cock was smooth and hard.

"The guys told me you tried to escape a few times," Pete frowned.

"What. No!" I didn't mean to shout, but it was a lie, "No, sir. Master, no, I did not."

Pete laughed, "We'll, that's not what they told me. I guess my punishment did nothing," he winked at me, "I'll have to think of another."

My eyes widened at the lies I assumed Bones had told him, "I asked to leave, yes, but I didn't try... I didn't go anywhere. I was good. Respectful...." I sighed in concern, "I promise. I did everything they asked."

Pete chuckled as he roamed into the Main bathroom, flipping on the shower.

I hopped off the bed and went to him to plead my case, "I didn't leave. They lied. Which one told you that lie?"

"Neither. I was only teasing you, little fairy," Pete chuckled, patting the top of my head.

"Oh, oh, okay, because I was good, I promise."

Before I could escape into the next room, he pulled me into a quick embrace, searing his lips on my forehead, "I know, sweet girl. Go settle down."

I took a deep breath, feeling myself melt from his affection.

"Did they tell you I did good?" I asked, searching his eyes for the answer.

His lips went to my temples and pecked my cheeks, "Go, lay down."

The dismissal made me frown, and I craved a kiss on the lips for a job well done.

Laying back on the pillow, I took deep breaths calming my erratic nerves. I wasn't sure if he was pleased with me.

Pete returned damp and in the nude, a thrilling sight that made me swallow my desire. Sitting beside me, Pete spread my thighs. I kept my eyes on his face, and he frowned at the redness around my labia.

"They used that little pussy up, didn't they," he chuckled.

I frowned, feeling ashamed of my earlier elation. Most times, I lost my mind with each one. Begging to cum with Bones and forfeiting my worth with Smith.

"Is it sore?" Pete asked, interrupting my condemnable thoughts.

I nodded.

"I would have loved to see that," Pete licked his lips as if he imagined my destruction, "I'll give you time to reset. But I am a man, you know, and I have needs."

Without thinking, I dived face-first toward his thick cock, "I can suck you, sir."

Quickly, I wrapped my lips around his thick tip and suckled it while keeping my hands on his swollen nutsack. It was a technique Bones had introduced, but I worried Master would disapprove. I smiled as his soft cock grew more prominent in my mouth. The desire to please him overwhelmed me, and I looked toward his face to see a subtle smile. I paused my suck to droop toward his balls, giving each a gentle suck.

Grabbing his dick, Pete jacked himself while I slurped and lapped my tongue over and under his tight sack, "Oh, yeah. Perfect, fairy," he commented, rubbing my head, "Put it back in your mouth."

His cock was leaking precum that tasted salty and sweet on my buds. I hummed around his shaft with a detailed bob. Pete didn't push my head down, but I volunteered my throat. He had a huge cock, and when I opened my eyes, I realized he wasn't even halfway in my mouth. Widening my mouth, I swerved up and down, keeping my tongue lagging around the veins in the middle of his shaft.

I made a buzzing sound as I sucked, hoping to please him into being kind like he once was to me.

"Focus on the tip, sweet girl. You can't deep-throat me just yet."

Removing his cock from my mouth, I nodded, "You can face fuck me, sir."

Pete chuckled, tossing my short hair, "You are so eager this morning."

Wrapping my lips around his cock, I heeded his advice, swirling my tongue around the rugged ridges of his mushroom head. I moaned against his tip, swiping my tongue around with seduction.

"You like sucking cock now? What else is new?"

"Umm hmm," I purred, sliding my hands over his sticky balls. Smith had taught me the value of wetness when sucking cock.

"The wetter, the better!" Smith would shout when I suckled his long thin member.

The thought of last night roamed into my mind and aroused me into taking Pete deeper in my mouth. I gagged instantly, swallowing my spit to attempt again to bring him back into my throat. I let the drool pool around my lips and slip down his shaft. I watched the drops plunge down his balls. I didn't yield much self-esteem, but I understood my appearance didn't matter and it was only my job to please.

Pete patted my head, "Stop."

I removed his cock and avoided wiping my mouth, letting the saliva settle on my chin.

Pete dabbed at my chin and smiled, "You are a messy little fairy."

"You can cum in my mouth, sir. I will swallow it. Or, well, Um...." My mind raced for the correct way to achieve his devotion, "Anywhere you want because I am yours."

"Is that right?" Pete chuckled and tossed my hair, "Did you not have a good time with my friends?"

Again the question stumped me. Yes or no? If I said yes, would he think I liked them better? If I said no, would he become offended? The question was harder to answer when I wasn't very sure. The two men had abused me in a way that gave me pleasure, which scared me.

I avoided the loaded question and smiled, "I missed you. So glad you are back, and I am your slave. I will do my duty to you and whoever you send to me."

"Well, that's a good answer." Pete chuckled, "I will never leave you again as long as you remain loyal to me."

I nodded even though I had no idea how to prove my loyalty, and in the back of my mind, I still hoped to flee one day.

"You will be a loyal little fairy, won't you?"

I nodded as I knelt on the bed in the most submissive way I could muster. Regardless of myself 'playing along' to survive, Pete was a remarkable man, and I was weak with how warped I was from his intense stare. His eyes glimmered with what I took as a cautious sign.

I forced a fake smile, realizing he was saying my answer, "Oh, I am. I will be, I promise."

Pete smiled and scrolled through his phone, "That's perfect."

I scanned his expression, which looked amused and rattled my brain with how to entertain him.

"Should I continue?" I looked down as his cock swayed, slimy with my spit. It was enticing, and I couldn't wait to show him how big of a load I could take. I would swallow it, spit it, or gargle it at his request--anything to please my Master and stay in his good graces.

"No," Pete mumbled, typing away on his phone, "I'll let you rest."

I stayed still and kept my head down. After a while, Pete casually brushed his fingers across my breasts. I studied his illuminated face and saw the lust in his eyes as he ventured toward my left nipple, giving it a hard pull. Biting my bottom lip, I kept my eyes on him and held a seductive smile despite his discomfort and dismissive glances at his phone screen.

I winced as he pulled the right nipple back, "Um, uh."

He rolled his thumb across my bud before giving it another sharp pinch that caused me to fail at holding my smile.

"What's wrong?" Pete chuckled, "I can't play with my nipples? I thought they belonged to me?"

"Uh, I..." I grunted and forced myself back upright, "Yes, sir. Ooh, you can. My body is all yours, uh, Master."

"Is that so?" Pete smiled, harshly tugging on the right one to the point of me slumping down, "I can pinch them and bite them, huh?"

He peeked toward me, struggling to hold my posture, and frowned, "Give me an answer, Tink."

"Ooh," My voice became raspy, "Uhm, Yes. Oh yes, Master."

Laying his phone on the side table, Pete dived into my chest and suckled my left nipple giving it solace from his earlier pain. My mouth dropped in awe, and I moaned my gratitude. Keeping his hand kneading around my right, he bit down on my bud, and I squirmed.

"Umm, ugh, Master."

"Did that hurt?"

I pouted, giving a subtle head bob, "Yes."

Pete lapped his tongue slowly over my hard nipple and smiled, "Is that better?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

I bit my lip and looked down as his tongue massaged my titties, "Oh. Yes, Master."

Lifting his head, Pete smiled at me. His calloused hands shoved at my chest, and I fell back onto the pillowcase with a loud gasp. He had never been rough with me, but I couldn't deny his aggressiveness turned me on.

Pete hovered over me with possession, his expression full of authority over my body.

"Who do you belong to, little fairy?"

I was almost out of breath as I whispered his name aloud, "Peter."

He gave a soft chuckle and looked toward his vibrating phone, dismissing the call to look back at me.

"You're a beautiful thing, do you know that?"

I smiled but shook my head at his compliment, "I don't think... I'm that."

"And why not?"

Shrinking under his gaze, I shrugged.

"I'll give you pleasure, but you have to be worthy," Pete whispered against my chest, "Do you think you're worthy?"

His tongue lagged across my cleavage to land on my right breast. I watched as his hairy brims enveloped my hardened nipple.

"I don't...Mmm, thank you for your pleasure, master." I moaned, enjoying his slick tongue sliding against my nipple.

His slight nibble on my bud caused my body to tingle and my legs to spread open. Regardless of my swollen vulva, my pussy became moist, and my clit tickled and begged to be touched

His whisper was hot against my stomach, "You're beautiful," Pete kissed my belly button, and I giggled, "And you're mine."

I was overwhelmed with complex emotions--the pleasure he was sending me, distracted from the truth. Pete lapped up along my collarbone, sliding his tongue across my throat.

"Tell me your mine," His voice was powerful and so close to my ear that I felt the vibrations melt in my mind.

"I'm yours," I breathed out.

He placed tender kisses around my neck that I couldn't deny warmed my entire being. The thought of being his slave at that moment filled me with pride and a sense of belonging that I hadn't felt since I was a child.

"You are mine," Pete whispered against my mouth.

I breathed out a longing breath and nodded eagerly, "Yes. I'm yours."

Beyond myself, I grabbed his face pulling his face closer, needing to taste his lips again, one of the sweetest kisses I had ever known.

A knock on the door interacted with my goal and put a smile on Pete's face. I panicked at the idea of greeting a visitor. I was naked with the only clothing I owned on the floor, dirty and cum splattered in a pile.

My eyes were wide, "Should I..."

"Calm down, sweet fairy," Pete chuckled, "You are a nervous wreck."

He stood and grabbed my arms to lift me, "Come on. You can stay in your room while I have my company."

I followed closely behind him and walked toward the door before the door opened. I wasn't sure who I thought his visitor would be, but my breath caught in my throat when I glimpsed her high heels.

Wendy stood at the door in all her fashionable glory, giving me a weak smile. Unphased by my nakedness, I wanted to punch her and pull her hair for selling me to him, but all I could do was cry.

"Hey, Yaya," Wendy smirked, "Nice outfit."

Naked and ashamed, I looked toward Pete, who grinned widely. My voice came out in a croak, "Why. Uh, why is she here?"

"That's a silly question, Tink," Pete chuckled, pulling Wendy toward his room.

Suddenly, I felt intense betrayal that flushed my face with a blush, "Why? Why would you?"

"Tink." Pete gave me a warning glance of annoyance.

"You said..." I whined.

"This has nothing to do with you,

"Aw, is she jealous?" Wendy chuckled, stepping closer.

Her statement and how close to the truth it was made me pout, "I want to go home."

"Go in there," Pete said to Wendy, pointing toward his room before looking back at me.

My eyes watered with tears, "Why?"

"Calm down and go to your room. I'll come to get you for dinner," he urged, pushing me into the guest room, "Remember your place."

Pete shut the door, and the lock latched. I slid down the door as powerlessness engulfed me. As I burst into angry tears, my mind wrapped around his treachery. How was I to be loyal when he would bring her back here to taunt me? Suddenly, I hated them both.

The longer it stewed, the fewer tears fell, and more anger consumed me. How could Pete bring her back here? How could Wendy come back here after selling me to him? They had no conscience, I assumed. Both were evil people who only toyed with my well-being. I hated them!

By the time the door opened, I had planned a few things I would do and say, but they all panned out into liquid drops down my cheeks.

"Come on, sweet fairy. I ordered some food. It should be here soon. We can watch cartoons until then."

I shook my head, but no heated words would come out, only tears. I was weak. That is how I got into this in the first place. I could only sob at my misfortune to prevent myself from crying from envy.

"Aw, what's wrong, little fairy?" Pete stepped closer, and I could smell her flowery scent on his skin. My bottom lip quivered, but nothing came out of my mouth. My jaw twitched as he placed kisses on my cheeks. I shook my head as his hairy mouth moved to my ear, where a gust of wind blew hot with his whisper, "What's wrong, sweet fairy?"

My urges got the best of me, and I pushed him. What minor damage I could cause, it didn't deter his arms from reaching around to hold me tighter.

"Stop!"

"Hey, hey, calm down and tell me what's wrong."

"You know," I shook from his embrace, "I hate her! And I hate you!"

"That doesn't seem fair, Fairy. Now, does it?"

His tight hold on my body was a weakness that made me melt, but I shook it out of my head and twitched my torso away.

"I wanna leave....I hate it here!" I cried as tears leaped off my cheeks onto his shoulder. I was so upset I hadn't realized he had picked up.

"Put me down." I whimpered, "Umm, you have to let me go. You can't keep torturing me."

"What have I done? Huh?" Pete cooed, "Shh, now. I've only ever been fair. It's you that keeps rejecting me." His large palms slid up and down the small of my back, "How do you think that makes me feel, little fairy?"

"I wanna go home," I shuttered in his arms, "Just... hmm, just let me go home."

"I am not allowing you back on the streets, and that's a stern order."

"You let them hurt me," I whined.

"Aw, who hurt my poor little fairy?"

Pete pushed me up, situating his hold on my body, "Settle down, sweet fairy."

"They raped me," I whimpered in the crook of his neck, "You let them rape me,"

Pete scoffed, "Oh, hell."

"I hate you, uh, I hate you," I sobbed, his beard muffling my heated mumbling.

"Oh, quite that shit. I believe you had a better time than you are letting on," Pete chuckled, carrying me through the kitchen.

Regardless of my feelings and emotions, I leaned my head on his chest as he walked me into his bedroom. His once messy bed was more untidy, and I knew why. Her scent was more pungent there, with a deep rose undertone that made me sick.

"I hate you both so much. I hate you the most."

Pete laid me down, standing above me in a chastising manner as if I was in the wrong as if he hadn't ordered my brutal rape and had sex with my only enemy.

"Fairy. Hush."

"Shut up!" I yelled, kicking a decorative pillow off the bed.

Pete picked it up and chuckled, "It would be best if you fix your attitude quickly. Do you understand?"

"You're evil, Pete," I whined, sitting up to look at him, "You. Ugh, you're a bad man."

"You want me to be a bad man, but I have done nothing."

I wiped my hands over my face and shook my head at the confusion. I had every right to be angry despite his judgments. When he moved closer, I kicked him. The act made him chuckle, so I kicked him again. He caught my foot the second time, bringing me closer to his calm expression.

Pete smiled, "You're an angry little nymph. I bet you need to cum. Did you not get enough the last few days?"

"No, I don't need that. I hate you," I kept my voice calm but meant every word, "And I'm not your fucking fairy."

"But you are," Pete explained, caressing up my thigh. I pulled my leg back and used my other to push his hand away.

"Stop. I'll never be loyal to you!" I cried, "I hate you! I hate you."

Pete licked at my knee before placing a kiss between my thighs, "Shh, now fairy."

I twisted as his lips traveled further up my thigh to the edge of my mound. Bones had ordered I shave, but a few prickly hairs rubbed against his beard.

"Stop. Ugh, stop it," I breathed out as his fingers merged between my outer lips.

He was so gentle with his strokes up and down my flesh. I bucked when he made contact with my clit. The past few days, his friends had neglected my pleasure. I refused now to find any satisfaction in his touch, keeping my expression solid.

"Is this what you want?" Pete twirled around my clit, "Do you need me to make you feel good?"

His fingers felt calming on my clit, and I shook my head to rid myself of the pleasure, "Mm, I hate you. I do," I told him, even as my body slumped from his fingertips.

"You don't mean it," Pete said, winking at me.

"I said Stop!" I screamed and pushed at his head.

As my tiny fist connected to his forehead, he removed his fingers, and I held my breath, awaiting his reaction. I imagined I would, too, receive a slap or swing of his giant fist.