Neverland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed away, "I'm sorry."

Pete surprised me with only a sly smirk, pulling my leg toward his for more access to my swollen pussy lips. His calming voice changed into a taunting tone, "Did you get jealous?"

I scowled and backed into the headboard away from his gentle roaming of my aroused clit.

"I could never be jealous. A man like you could never have someone like me. You are disgusting!"

"Do I make you sick?" Pete asked, sliding up toward me.

I attempted to move away, but he quickly pushed me down toward him, landing his thick torso on my legs.

"You are-"

Pete wrapped his large palm across my mouth while his other hand surrounded me.

"That will be enough from you, little fairy."

I fought with my legs twisting and my knees jabbing into different parts of his large body. But it was no use; Pete had me pinned. I breathed through my nose, moving my mouth around his palm to confess my hatred of him. I wasn't envious; I thought I couldn't be that way about a man I hated.

Pete found another rhythm between my thighs. Sliding up and down my pussy lips, he created a significant pool of moisture to leak from my pussy hole.

Pete made detailed strokes along my clit, and I closed my eyes to ward it off. Trying to pretend I wasn't here and didn't enjoy this manipulation. But his fingers told my body a different story. They circled my clit and lapped up around my wet hole so skillfully that my body trembled.

"Horny little fairy, did you not get enough of my friends?"

I mumbled my hatred for both of those grimy bastards and twisted my head for him to stop.

"Did you not cum on their cocks?"

I shook my head faster than before and tried to expose my teeth. I wanted to bite his finger for taunting me.

"Oh yeah, you did, didn't you, little fairy? Who was your favorite?" Pete smirked, "Was it, Smith? Did you like how he licked and nibbled that sweet little asshole?"

My pussy clenched as he rounded up onto my clit and kept a steady motion on my sensitive bead.

"You enjoy it rough. I witnessed it all with sound. Your little groans and moans were music to my ears. I liked when he bent you over that chair with your pretty little ass in the air."

With my face flushed from his descriptions, I bucked my hips, falling for his fingers. The tension of an oncoming orgasm felt so promising despite my irritation. Pete stopped moving and licked his fingers, holding his palm down on my mouth.

"My fairy has turned into a cum slut. I'm sure you still have traces of jizz all over your body," Pete's eyes grew hooded, his voice husky as he slid his hands up and down my thighs. He cupped my mound and smiled, "You loved it, didn't you, little fairy? You're a cum slut."

Shaking my head, I pushed my hips up and away from him.

"Don't lie to me!" Pete shouted, rubbing my clit harder.

"Mmmm," I squirmed from the fierce caress until he finally stopped and scowled.

"You want to cum right now, little nympho?"

"Mmhmm," I fought his hold on my mouth, slowly feeling the need to make him happy. I didn't want him to hurt me. He was a considerably large man capable of my destruction.

Pete rolled his fingers around my puffy lips and slowly slid up and down my thighs. He settled back on my clit and rubbed it with one thick finger. It was a pleasure, and I rolled my hips involuntarily but caught myself.

"Do you want to cum, Tink?"

I nodded half-heartedly, hating myself for wanting an end to this exhaustion so quickly.

"How bad do you want it? What would you do for a release?"

Pete placed his finger on my clit and held it there. The last few straws before I released my tension. My mind calmed as I peered at his finger lost between my puffy tan lips. I moved slightly, causing more pressure on my sensitive bud. It was becoming harder to fight, and I was ready to erupt.

"Hmmm," I whimpered in the palm of his hand.

Pete chuckled, "Would you cum on Wendy's tongue?"

I instantly grew stiff, forfeiting the urge to cum as my eyes widened.

Pete wore a devilish smile and continued to chuckle, "Yeah. You would do that, wouldn't you?"

I shook my head as anger washed over me, flushing my face.

"Oh, you will. You will cum all over your little rival's tongue. You will let Wendy lick your pussy until this smooth cream covers her mouth."

I averted my eyes to the ceiling, thinking what kind of person would do something so wrong. Pete was indeed a monster.

"Or is it you want to suck her clit?" Pete smiled, "I imagine you've done it before. I bet you've licked her cunt, haven't you?"

I pleaded for him to stop his torture, but his palm suppressed my words.

"Shh, there will be no stopping it. I will have her lick this little body clean of all the cum you've worn this week. She will do it because I will pay her and You." He chuckled, "You will do it because I say so. I am your master, Remember?"

I shook my head, and Pete laughed, "Oh, yes. Kitten will make you cum. And you will beg her to do it."

Pete was delusional. I fantasized that the next time I saw Wendy, I would push her as I had done him. I would curse her and tell her how I felt without any tears.

Pete removed his hand from my mouth and laughed when I took long gasps.

"Oh, yes, yes, little nymph. By the time I finish teasing you. You will beg for it.

"No! Please! No."

"Shh, stop that yelling. If letting her suck your little clit is the only way I can get you to surrender your rebellious ways, so be it. I can't wait to hear you beg your foe to lick your little cunt. I can't wait to watch that shit."

"Pete, please. Don't make-"

"Silence!" Pete shouted, echoing his rough voice through the walls, "You've angered me, fairy. After a long business trip, I expected to return to a brand new fairy. But you haven't learned shit in the past few days. Especially not how to keep your mouth closed."

Pete roughly moved me over and stood to his feet. He fiddled with his phone and then connected the device to the television. Suddenly a video popped up. It was images of his living room. Then Smith came into focus, with me lagging behind him. I saw myself as I dropped to my knees in front of the chubby man. I could only see his ass cheeks hiding my face, but I remembered what I had done. I closed my eyes and gasped as Pete's palm reigned on my thigh.

"Open your fucking eyes and look at it."

I glanced toward the television and cringed as I watched myself bend over the small chair.

"I didn't want it! They made-"

"Shut your damn mouth, fairy, and watch it!" Pete's thunderous voice silenced me, and I watched Smith bury his nose in my ass. The feelings of the act came down on me harder as Pete zoomed in on my face. My mouth was wide open, and I was groaning in satisfaction. Pete sat beside me and moved his hand to my pussy. He teased my clit as I was looking at Smith violating me. He turned up the volume, and I heard my moans and pleas to cum on Smith's cock. Pete's strokes on my clit mixed with the sights and memories of Smith's devilishly delicious cock. A small sigh escaped my lips, and Pete stopped his caress. He fast-forwarded the video the following day, and I witnessed myself sucking Bones's short fat cock. I had sucked him with a passion I hadn't realized I had. My eyes focused on his face in the video, and I saw myself ride him slowly as I begged again for a release. Petes returned his fingers to my insanely dripping pussy and inserted a finger. I winced at the modest pleasure, closing my eyes. My body wanted this. It screamed for an orgasm as my mind tried to process what was happening.

"Open your eyes; this is my favorite part," Pete sounded above my televised moans.

I glimpsed the screen and tried to focus on anything other than myself, riding slowly. My voice displayed through the speakers in a husky tone that sounded nothing like myself, "Oh! Please, sir. Let me cum, sir. Please."

Bones interrupted my pleading to order, "Tell me what you are?"

"Ahh, fuck. Im my master's, little, mmm, cum fairy. Ahh, yes, sir, I am a cum fairy. I want to cum on your cock, sir."

I cringed but witnessed my expression one of primal urgency to submit to Bones's pleasure. My mouth contorted, causing me to look like a wild woman.

"Ahhh, fuck me fuck my dirty fairy cunt!"

"Do you want this cum in your mouth, little fairy?" Bones asked me.

"Yes, sir. Fuck.... Yes. Yes. Ahh, I want to taste it," I responded with an eagerness I had never used with my master.

I glimpsed Pete, and he snarled as he watched on.

Pete placed his fingers back on my clit and stroked until my thighs tightened with pressure.

I sounded along with the video and bucked my hips. Pete stopped his movements, placing his hands to his side.

-

-2 hours later

-

"Please, Pete," I trembled against his black silk sheets. A pool of moisture stained the sheets below me causing dampness on my ass. My clit was a sensitive bud that only required a gust of wind to bring me solace. The soreness in my thighs caused them to shake, and my muscles clenched, cramping from the usage.

"Please. Uh oh, please!" I begged as I watched Smith lick my ass for the 3rd time. I imagined if he were present, he would fuck me senselessly and end this torture.

Pete stayed quiet, his hands by his side. By the time he reached to touch my fully exposed clit, I had lost the tension. It soon built back tenfold, and I groaned out a plea to cum on the tips of his fingers. Before I reached it, Pete removed his hands and laid back again to watch my sex tape. I grunted, "Please. Ugh, fuck. I want to cum."

"You will. But you remember where you will cum?"

My cravings disoriented me, and sweat covered my forehead, dripping down my neck onto my tits.

"Hmm, Your fingers?"

"No, my sweet fairy."

"No. Your cock. I'll come on your cock, sir. Please, master. Your friends. Please, anywhere. Fuck, me, master."

Pete chuckled, "I've already told you where you will cum. But you must beg for that."

My chest heaved as I suddenly recalled my duty. Wendy was not here. Would Pete torture me until her next visit? I struggled to remember how often she said he paid for her. The kitten was my only resort, and I knocked my head onto the pillowcase in frustration.

"I see you remember," Pete chuckled, "Stop that. We've got 48 more hours of entertainment, and I don't want you to miss a thing," he smiled, slipping his fingers back between my lips. My outer lips had spread with my intense arousal, leaving my clit exposed to him.

I looked down as he rubbed against my tender flesh. Pete grabbed a handful of my reddish hair, pulling my head up to watch myself. I slowly rode Bones again, grinding and whimpering to cum on his fat cock. My desire for the video rose as Pete's glistening fingers roamed my clit. I bit my lips, and my thighs tightened for an explosion. Pete stopped, and I groaned out in frustration, "Please! Please!"

My hand quickly moved to my pussy, and I rubbed my clit frantically. I looked at the television and orgasmed on the pads of my fingers while I watched my ass shift and shimmy on Bones' cock.

"Ahh, fuck, fuck, yes, hmm." The eruption caused my hands to shake, and my thigh twitched with the release.

Pete's sinister voice sounded beside me, "I hope that felt good because now you are in trouble, fairy."

+

+1 hr later

Bound by my wrists hanging above my head, I wiggled my hips from Pete's fast flicks around my clit. The video played as I whined out for an end.

"Please. Please, Oh, God. I'll come. Uhh, I'll come."

"I've told you where. And I'll tease this little clit until then."

I barely heard his voice as I concentrated on my orgasm. Before it rounded, Pete stopped.

My chest pounded, and I pulled on the restraints.

"Fuck. Ugh, please. Make me fucking cum, you asshole!"

Pete looked toward me and laughed, "You might be worth more than five hundred dollars in looks, but your attitude is shit."

"I'm sorry, please, Pete. I want to cum."

"No shit, stop begging me and watch your home video."

"I'm sorry?"

"Don't apologize to me. Keep watching," Pete sneered, "Do as I say, fairy."

I eyed the images fresh in my mind. My circumstances were the same. In the video, I was grinding slowly on Bones and wanted to cum just like now. I moaned when Pete's fingers merged between my thighs.

"Ooh, please. Mmm, yes." Relaxing my body was impossible, and my hips naturally curled as he brought me back to peak. I whimpered when his fingers went away and fought against screaming. Instead, I took deep breaths and concentrated on the large screen image in front of me. I took a moment to admire my body. The way I sat on Bones' lap enhanced my curves. Pete fluttered his fingers back on my clit, and I jumped, "Ugh fuck. Mm, I want to cum."

"How bad?" Pete asked, giving me a crooked smile.

My tits bounced with my shaking body, and I bit my bottom lips as he swirled around, building me up for an eruption, "Please. Ooh, God, yes. Oh yeah, please, master."

"Do you like this?"

"Yes. Uh, yes, I love your fingers on my clit. Please don't stop."

"I won't."

"Hmm," I moaned out with excitement, "Ohth, thank you, thank you, thank you, ooooh, fuck mm-"

"Sike," Pete chuckled, removing his fingers, "Shut up and keep watching."

"Ugh, I fucking hate you!" I screamed, wiggling my torso, "I fucking hate you. You fucking asshole!"

Pete slapped my inner thigh, and I gasped.

"Stop that damn yelling, or I'll give you something to scream about, do you understand."

I stopped wiggling to take another series of breaths, calming my shaking need. My mind went soft, and I looked toward Pete with falsely changed emotions, softening my features, "Please. Master."

"Do you need a gag in your mouth?"

I kept quiet as a nonverbal no and slumped my body onto the damp sheets.

Pete continued to build me up to break me down until a knock sounded in the front room. It was her.

"Your order has arrived," Pete chuckled, "One little Kitten tongue to cum on."

"Pete. Please, I can't," I shook, "Don't."

I stopped my pleas as he ventured into the kitchen. I heard their footsteps and then cringed as I saw Wendy at the door. She smirked and chuckled at my position. I was confused about what to do. A part of me wanted this urge to end, and another wanted to be her and enjoy her freedom. The two feelings dulled my intense anger, and I looked toward Pete.

"Oh my God," Wendy chuckled as she peered toward the television screen, "Is that you, Yaya?"

"Fairy, don't you have something to ask Wendy?" Pete smiled down at me.

"Don't make me," I said, "Pete. Please."

"What's going on?" Wendy asked, looking from me to Pete.

Pete got back beside me and fluttered his fingers against my clit. Although swollen and ready to pop, my urge was off due to Wendy's presence.

"Hmmm, please. Pete."

"This fairy you gave me is very stubborn. And I've had to discipline her."

Wendy folded her arms and glared at Pete, "You said you wouldn't hurt her."

"I never agreed to that. And does this fairy look damaged?"

"Untie her then," Wendy challenged.

Pete continued stringing his fingers up and down, causing my body to work again to release all the build-up tension.

"She's mine, now. I can do whatever I want," Pete popped his hand on my vulva and laughed, "Isn't that right, fairy?"

My body was aching, and I hunched up and wailed, "Yes, Master. I belong to you, please."

"Peter, I don't like this. You said you would treat her like a girlfriend or whatever." Wendy tapped her foot, indicating annoyance, "Untie her, now."

"She's not a girlfriend. She's my slave."

"A slave? Untie her, pervert. Let her go." Wendy dug into her purse, pulling out a handful of cash, "I'll cash app you the rest of the money."

"No. No, I don't think that is what my little fairy brought you here for," Pete smiled, focusing on my clit. My eyes went to the ceiling, and I braced myself. I was so... So.. Ugh.

Pete removed his fingers, and I breathed desperately, "Oh, mm, Pete."

"Ask her, little fairy. That is the only way."

I pulled on my restraints and whimpered before Pete brought his palm down on my thigh. Wendy rushed him for hitting me, but he grabbed her waist, flipping her around to him. I heard him whisper in her ear something low.

"Fairy?" he loudly said, "Tell her what you need."

The sheet below me was soaking wet. Wendy was already here. She had witnessed my acts on the big screen and was staring at me, all bound and exposed. I needed to cum.

"Wendy?"

"Let her fucking go, Peter."

"Just listen, kitten. Fairy has a request, and I have the money. We all need each other. Fairy, tell her now!"

"Can you please. I'm, please, lick my pussy?"

"What? Are you serious?" Wendy pushed Pete's shoulder, "Is she on drugs or something?"

"No, just a very horny fairy. Fairy?"

"Yes. Yes, master?"

"Repeat your question since this whore is hard of hearing."

"Please. Wendy. Can you please make me cum."

"No!" Pete yelled at me, popping my thigh, "Tell her where you want to cum."

"Tongue," I blurted, "Please, please, Wendy, let me cum on your tongue."

"Are you two fucking serious right now?"

I nodded eagerly, my body trembling for a release. I prayed Pete didn't make me repeat it. Humiliation flushed my face, but I was far too horny to care.

Pete rose and went into a drawer. He pulled out a few bills and handed them to Wendy, "Bend over."

"No. Fuck no," Wendy threw the bills at his feet, "Untie her or ill call the police."

"And tell them what? You're selling your body, and you've sold your friend to a stranger? Come on, Kitten, let's be reasonable."

"They gonna arrest you, not me."

What about the case? Do you have money for a lawyer? I know I do," Pete chuckled, folding his arms across his bare chest.

"Don't worry about what I have money for-"

"Bend over!"

I cringed at his loud voice, his face one of outrage that I had never witnessed. Despite their argument, I could barely contain my need to cum and looked toward Wendy.

"Please, lick me. Please, please."

Pete quickly grabbed Wendy by the neck and pulled her up to his chest, "Kitten, I thought I explained to you I don't like wasting money or time," he clarified, washing his tongue across her cheek. Their positions were enticing, and I enjoyed how rough he was with his backstabbing Kitten.

"Get off me," Wendy shook her shoulders. Quickly, Pete positioned her head down on the bed and yanked up her short skirt

"Stop it!"

"You know that word makes me rock hard," Pete taunted, slipping his hands into her crotch.

Wendy's grunts soon turned into whimpers, and I fought the urge to protest their sexual connection. Pete swiped his cock along her thigh, and I craved that cock to be on me and not her.

"Get your scrawny ass up there and lick her cunt," Pete ordered with a sound smack to Wendy's taut ass.

She crawled toward me, and I tried moving my hips up to make contact with her pretty face, but she was too far away.

"Wendy," I bit my lip, unmoved by her battle against Pete, "Please. Lick it. Please, Wendy."

Pete's voice sounded above my pleas, "Do you not hear your friend begging for your services, kitten? We both paid to cum." Pete pushed her up, and her face landed between my thighs.

I humped up for my clit to make contact with any part of her pretty face. I would cum on her nose if I had to, but I wanted her to taste me so severely.

Wendy gave a loud noise when Pete rammed his cock into her from behind. I winced, believing that taking that much cock would hurt her little frame. But she pushed back on his thickness with an eagerness that sent fury into me.

"Ah, fuck. Fuck me then, asshole. Fuck this pussy, and you better not cum quick."

Pete clenched a handful of black strands, sending her head up and my heart plunging. Desire filled her grunts even when his hand encircled her neck, slamming his hips into her narrow ass.