Neverland Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Master. Please, make Wendy lick my pussy, please," I whimpered.

Both ignored me, lost in their ecstasy. Pete growled and roughly smashed into Wendy, a sight that was remarkably erotic to witness in my condition. He released her neck, and she fell face-first between my thighs.

"Come on, wendy." I cooed in a husky voice, "Lick it. Lick my pussy and make me cum."

Rather than obey me, Wendy turned her head, moaning from Pete's enormous cock.

"Ooh, fuck me. Fuck this pussy; you know you love it!"

I held my breath, praying he didn't confess his love for her or her pussy, especially while I was dying inside

"Arch. That. Fucking. Back," Pete commanded with each stroke. His fingers imprinted on her smooth hips as he pushed in and out frantically with a passion he had yet to use on me.

I groaned and wailed my legs, "Eat me! Fucking lick it. Fuck, lick my pussy!"

"Be patient, my little fairy," Pete chuckled at me and continued to pound his fleshy stomach in Wendy's little backside.

Testing my reluctance which was long gone, Pete removed his cock and hurried toward me with an order to suck. Without any thought, I wrapped my lips around his tip and tasted Wendy's sap focusing more on the sweet cream leaking from my master's tip.

"Are you my little cum slut, Tink?" Pete asked in a loving tone.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled around his tip, rolling my tongue to taste more of their mix.

"Oh, fuck. That's it, good girl. Just like that," Pete smiled and rubbed my cheeks, "I made you promise. I always keep my promises."

I nodded, unsure of the promise but eager to have Wendy's tongue on my clit. Pete laid back beside me and waved his hand for Wendy to come near. She parked upon him quickly, taking his cock to the hilt.

"Get up there, girl," Pete smiled, "Ride that big cock, like I taught you."

"You. Umm, don't teach me shit." Wendy shot back, settling herself on his lap. She leaned forward before relaxing her hips and sitting directly on his cock.

"Shhit, Ohh, fuck."

"You missed his cock, huh?" Pete chuckled, swatting her toned ass.

Wendy gave a scowl that turned into a sigh as she bounced her ass up and down, "Uh, fuck. Ou, fuck you."

Pete chuckled, giving her ass a series of hard smacks, "Shut up and make me cum."

It amazed me beyond belief that her tiny pussy lips could gobble up his dick.

"Come on, dammit, ride that motherfucker," Pete slapped her ass, and she began to move like a snake slithering her torso and hips in sync.

"Ooh, daddy," Wendy began to whimper.

Her torso plunged, and she grabbed the pillows behind his head, slapping her ass up and down his thick cock.

It was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed, and I was in hell, hot sexy hell. I closed my eyes to the sensuality in the room. Suffering in the dark seemed better. I felt Pete's fingers rub along my breast and prayed he would strum them on my needy clit.

"Ooh, Master, please."

"Ahhhh, fuck. Fuck fuck!" Wendy groaned out, slamming herself up and down, "Fuck. Me. Ohh, yes!"

Removing his hand from my tit, Pete held her hips and pushed up, matching her hard pounce.

"Oh, God! Ugh, I'm coming, daddy!"

Pete chuckled, "I'm not your fucking daddy anymore bitch."

I glanced toward him in awe, but he kept his eyes on her, wrapping his arm around her waist to deliver fierce blows with his dick.

"Come on, this fucking cock," Pete urged in a husky tone.

I couldn't watch it and quickly shut my eyes. My pussy was suffering, leaking moisture into the sheet.

After an eternity of groans and moans, Pete growled, and Wendy stopped moving. I opened my eyes as Wendy attempted to kiss his face and reach for his lips.

Out of breath and unsatisfied, I was about to scream in angst until Pete pushed her away and reached over to unbutton the leather straps on my wrists.

"You okay, sweet fairy," Pete asked, placing his lips on my hand, "I'll keep my promise."

Nodding, I shook my sore arms and fought the urge to rub my clit.

"She's coming back with me," Wendy announced, lifting from the bed.

"Lick her pussy, Kitten, and then you can go," Pete ordered, pulling my body onto his lap.

I settled on his limp cock, and he nuzzled my neck, "You ready?"

"Yes, master."

My thighs trembled as he pulled them up into his arms. I laid back on his chest and looked toward my only hope to dull this ache. Wendy still stood puzzled at my lustful stare.

"Please," I begged, clenching my muscles in preparation for her tongue.

"Oh, hell no."

"Please, Wendy, I-"

Pete interrupted, "I have already paid you double for this session, Wendy. So get up here and eat her pussy. She needs to come, isn't that right, Tink?"

Out of touch with reality, I nodded eagerly, "Please, Wendy."

"Y'all weird as fuck," Wendy remarked with an attitude.

She hopped on the bed and pulled closer to my dripping pussy. I bit my lip as her big brown eyes glared at me. Her dark hair spread across her shoulders, and she flipped it to one shoulder before taking a long lick on my vulva.

"Oh, my God, thank you," I purred as I attempted to move forward to her mouth.

"Don't move. Let Wendy work her magic. It's her job, remember," Pete chuckled, prying my thighs further apart.

It was a difficult task to be still as Wendy ventured further into my widened thighs. Her tongue was sharp and slithered up to my clit.

"Mmhmm, yes. Oh yes, Oh, right there."

Wendy's pink tongue darted up and down my slit, and Pete's tongue swirled around my neck.

"Does it feel good, sweet fairy?" Pete's deep whisper entered my ear, "Do you love it?"

"Ummhumahh," I groaned with my mouth wide.

"Answer me," Pete urged, "Or I will make her stop."

"Yes. Uhh, Oh, yes, master. Yes. I love it. Please, I need to cum, sir."

"You will, beautiful, I promise. Just relax," Pete continued to whisper his affection in my ear, sweet messages of approval that went unheard as I relished in my enemy's tongue.

Wendy stuck her tongue deep in my cunt and worked, but it wasn't enough for me.

"Up. Up. Lick it. Oh, lick me. Make me cum, you fucking bitch," I whispered, thighs shaking with anticipation. She paused and sneered at me.

"What the fuck did you just call me?

Suddenly full of passionate rage and frustration, I snapped, "Eat me slut!"

"Yaya? Who-"

"That's what you are--a fucking whore. Eat me and make me cum, bitch!"

Releasing my thigh, Pete pulled her hair toward my plump mound, "Do as my fairy commands, Kitten," he ordered with a chuckle.

I smiled and grabbed her head, stuffing her pretty face in my cunt. I was so full of desire that I began to scrub my hard clit on her mouth, her nose, and any other part I could come in contact with, making sure to use her in my own way.

"Fuck, ooh, fuck, eat me, yesss."

Growing impatient and sick of seeing her shiny black hair, I pulled out of Pete's embrace. With a strength I didn't know I wielded, I slammed her down and mounted her face. I ground my hips and groaned, enjoying my attack and the contact on my needy clit.

"Fuck. Uh oh, fuck eat it. Make me cum, you dirty whore."

Each tap of her tongue sent me falling forward, and I grabbed each of her knees to balance, "Ahh, shit. Yes. Ugh, oh God, right there, whore."

Wendy's body twitched, struggling for air, but I was lost without care, grinding harder onto her face. I groaned and peered at Pete, who was jacking his semi-erect cock, adding to the revenge experience. I looked toward the television screen, which displayed me with a cock deep in my pussy. Despite the intense pleasure, some of me also wanted a cock in my pussy. Imagining both gave me an intense desire. I was losing my mind with lust, unafraid of the taboo nature.

"Fuck. Ugh, fucking lick me harder whore. Make me cum!"

"Slow down, little fairy, and enjoy it." Pete urged with a smile, reaching over to pet my head, "Are you going to cum on this bitch's face, beautiful."

I slowed and smiled toward him, "Yes, master. I want to cum. Can I cum, Master? Oh, please, I want to cum."

He nodded, taking my hard nipple between his fingers, "Cum for me, sweet fairy. Wet her face."

"Ah, thank you, sir. Thank ugh, yes."

A few more swipes against her delicate features brought me to paradise. My orgasm rocked me; I murmured, sliding up and down her face, "Fuck. Eat it. Lick it all up. Oh my-."

Wendy shook her head, but I was trembling, unable to finish my sentence. I tumbled forward, and my face fell between her thighs. I instantly felt her push my torso away, and I scowled at her.

"Are you fucking kidding me, Yaya!" Wendy screamed, wiping her face with her forearm, "What the fuck!"

Her fist balled up, and she hit me in the ribs. Jumping to my knees, I slapped her face, damp with my juices, ready to give her more hits. But Pete grabbed me by the waist, lifting me away.

"Fucking bitch!" I yelled, "You will never fuck him again! Or get any more money from him."

I wasn't sure how truthful my statement was, but I hoped it was correct.

"Daddy?" Wendy smirked, folding her arms, "You're really gonna let her talk to your Kitten like that?"

Pete laughed, "Yeah, I told you. I'm not your daddy anymore."

I smiled as her face turned sour, and she turned to me, "You're a fucking bitch! You wouldn't even have met him if it wasn't for me!"

"I belong to him now. Go fuck yourself, 'Kitten."I shot up my middle finger, sticking my tongue out for good measure.

"You bitch!" Wendy screamed and reached for my head.

I attempted to escape Pete's hold on my waist to hit her one last time. But his loud voice sounded in my ear, "Both of you, settle down!"

My breathing was ragged, and I glared at her with the same malice I had felt earlier that day. Pete blocked her when she tried to hit me again.

"Wendy," Pete smiled, "Goodbye."

"Fuck you both! I hope he chops you up into little pieces, you ungrateful...." Wendy pounced toward me" Fucking bitch!"

"Stop!" Pete growled, and she rolled off the bed.

"Fuck you, Peter!" she grabbed her purse, "Fuck you and your ugly fairy! Both of you are crazy as fuck. Stupid, ugh!"

Wendy stormed out of the room. I was shaking from the encounter, but Pete's arms wrapped around me, "You okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah, I, um, I'm sorry."

"It's alright, sweet fairy. You can go with her if you want."

I peered back at him in confusion. "What?"

"I said you can go with her."

With a clear head, I thought about it. I hated Wendy but had nowhere to go, and without her. I was truly homeless. Alabama was two states away, and I had nothing to call home without knowing where my parents were. I had nothing here but the cum stained clothes in the corner of his bedroom, but it was better than nothing.

Pete's lips fluttered against my neck before his solid voice vibrated in my ear, "This will be the only time I'll allow you to leave."

Swallowing hard, I blinked and shifted away from him. It was cold out there, and I was warm, satisfied, and slightly sore but comfortable. What should I do? What could I do? Run? But I did the opposite.

"Umm." I searched for the answer, but nothing seemed right.

Pete's voice sounded calming, "Of course, you can stay and be my sex slave. That's what I want. I've never found anyone quite as amazing as you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, kitten was fun. But you, Tink, Are a feisty wild card, and I think you will be a perfect addition to my life. I knew that the first time I saw you smile."

I beamed, shaking my head, "I am not."

"You're the most adorable fairy I've ever seen."

My hesitancy melted into nothing, and I mounted his lap, placing my arms around his neck. Pete's cock sprung to life below me, and I slid my sticky cunt up and down his length.

"Have you made your decision?"

I nodded with a broad smile, "I'll stay."

"Good, 'cause I would hate for you to leave me like this," Pete looked down at his hard cock poking between my thighs.

I giggled and reached for his lips. There it was, that sweet kiss I had craved. His tongue rolled around mine in perfect harmony while my hips rolled around his lap.

Pete broke his kiss and palmed my face, "You are perfect."

I bit my lip and smiled.

"Say it. Let me know how perfect you are. And who you belong to."

I swallowed hard and dropped my head, but he pulled my chin up to face his intense gaze, "Say it."

"I'm, um, perfect, and I belong to you."

"Good girl," Pete cooed into my ear, swiping his tongue across my neck, "Can you suck it for me, sweet fairy?"

Scurrying down, I buried my face into his crotch. He held his cock at the base with one hand and led my head with the other. The clear sap leaked on my tongue, and I tasted his salty elixir and smiled.

Pete popped his cock on my tongue, teasing me and rubbing his slick tip across my lips.

"I wanna suck it," I giggled.

"How much do you want to suck it, little fairy?"

Deciding to be playful, I lifted, spreading my arms out wide, "This much!'

"Aw, that's a lot, a lot. Come on, then. Show me what you can do and how deep you can take me."

"I don't think I can take it all." I frowned.

"You'll try for me, won't you, sweet fairy?"

"Yes, master."

Pete leaned down and tenderly kissed my lips, "I know you will, beautiful."

I beamed and sighed in devotion, leaving all my insecurities behind.

"We are going to try something new," Pete smiled, lifting from the large bed, "Lay on your back.

Pete smiled before placing me on his long thick cock. I welcomed the brutal stretch with a frown, and his finger brushed against my lips.

"My pretty fairy," He chuckled, "You are mine."

I pushed down deeper, scrunching my face in a grimace as I combated the intense duo of pleasure and pain. The mental and physical power he had consumed me, and I growled in ecstasy as his cock met my special place, "Fuck yes. I'm yours. Oh, fuck I'm your little cum fairy."

Hooking his arm around my waist, Pete pressed me closer and devoured my neck with kisses and murmurs of how I belonged.

I whipped away, and my mouth dropped in awe of how deeply his cock nestled inside me.

"Can you take all this for me, sweetheart?"

I gazed into his eyes and shook my head, upset with myself and my lack of ability, "I can't."

His fingers brushed against my lips before placing them on each cheek and pulling me closer to his face.

"You will try. Go down a little more."

I had to brace myself but attempted to swallow another inch. My pussy rejected it, and I bit my lip in discomfort.

"Uhhm."

"Good, good. Go slow, and take your time. You belong to me?" Pete asked, nodding his head with a smile.

"Yes. Oh, yes, sir," I responded, digging my knees deeper into the pillow behind him.

Pete grasped my ass with both hands and lifted me up and down. I felt his cock nudge at the hilt, and I groaned in pain, "Hmm, it hurts."

"One more time, and we can stop, okay?"

I was shrinking in his arms and nodded, pushing down to take another inch. His eyes sparkled with affection while his fingers brushed across my temples.

"That's it, little fairy," Pete chuckled, popping my rear.

I giggled and moved slightly up and down, keeping myself higher to focus on the tip of his cock. I watched his features soften, and he smiled at me, "That's very good. Who taught you that one, huh?"

His fingers pulled at my nipples, and I shook my head, not wanting to reveal the tricks I had learned from his friends. I rolled my hips around, watching his face and doing my best to please him. He seemed distracted, with his hairy mouth tickling my nipples to notice he wasn't entirely inside me. At least, I thought he was.

Pete thrusted up quickly, and the invasion took my breath away, "Ahh, oh, Ugh."

His cock was deep inside me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Be still."

"Mm, Master."

"Relax, Tink. I've got you, sweetheart."

Pete swiped his large hands up and down my back soothingly while my pussy appeased his massive size.

"Ooh, you're so big, sir. I can't," I whispered, lapping my tongue across his ear lobe. His intoxicating smell left me in good graces even though my pussy was stretched so wide.

"You've got to take my cock, Tink. If you want to belong to me. You want to be mine, don't you?"

I thought about it for a moment before confessing, "Yes. Yes, please."

"Good, girl. You'll let me fuck you like I want, right?"

"Don't hurt me."

Pete chuckled and wrapped his arms around my back, "I'm not going to hurt you, Tink. You'll be fine. Come on, now, grind on my cock."

I moved my hips slowly, dragging his cock up and down inside me.

"Good, good. There you go," Pete smiled, "Your little pussy is eating that cock up."

"Hmm, uh huh," I winced as I tried to pop my ass up and down, "Ugh, oh, my God. It's too ugh."

"You're doing good, trust me," Pete grabbed my shoulders, "Relax. Go at your own pace."

I moved unhurriedly, sliding up to connect my clit with his bushy mound. Dipping down, I soon felt my pussy loosen slightly and found a sweet rhythmic bounce that brought Pete to close his eyes.

"Yeah. Yes. Oh, shit. That's it, Tink. Work that little pussy for me."

I smiled and worked my body faster, feeling an orgasm approaching.

"Shit," Pete cursed and opened his eyes. Falling between my breasts, he used his tongue to swipe each one, holding my waist with possession, "Oh. Good, good."

I gasped when I felt his thighs move and his hips bucked up to give me more dick.

"Hmm, oh. Oh."

"I'm going to stretch this little pussy, Tink," Pete announced.

Clenching my cheeks, Pete pounded into me with a vigor both his friends lacked.

"Ahh, oye I...."

Pete gave a husky breath and grabbed my wrists with one hand. Holding my arms up, he pushed his cock inside me with ease.

"Hop on this dick, fairy."

My ass bounced up and down, connecting to his solid thighs.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Uh. Mmy.."

"That's it, fairy, take this cock."

"Hmm," I moaned, holding on to his broad shoulders, "I want to cum, please, Master."

His hands kneaded my ass cheeks, rocking me back and forth on his length, "Come for me."

Relaxing my mind and body, I allowed him to work me into paradise. Each harsh blow into my spot sent me creaming and screaming my new title. The last blast etched into my soul, and my release shattered me into tears.

"Oh, fuck, master." I rested my head on his chin, "I'm yours. I'm yours. Oh, I'm your fairy."

My body twitched even when he stopped thrusting to massage my back and shoulders. Even coming to my senses didn't cause me to rethink my decision. I was a fairy now--Peter's fairy.