Nevermore Ch. 03

Story Info
Damian explores his control over Nevermore.
8k words
4.74
8.6k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluePill
BluePill
488 Followers

Damian stepped through the newly appeared doorway within the Nevermore construct with Toby. After a disorienting flash of light, he found himself back in the white 'room' that he'd initially entered, this time standing next to the naked figure of his reluctant guide.

He turned to him, still angry.

"What the fuck is going on in this place?" he demanded. "Where are you taking me?"

Toby seemed calmer again now, although Damian could feel the pull against his mind as he tried to regenerate some clothes to cover himself. Damian staunchly resisted. After this betrayal, he deserved a bit of humiliation.

Toby shot him a sideways glance, understanding the control that Damian somehow had over him. He sighed.

"I'm taking you to the operating console." He explained. "That's where I can show you how Nevermore works".

Another subaudible click signalled a further shift in the construct, and Damian found them both standing in a non-descript office, with bare walls and devoid of furniture.

"This is where all the information is stored for the Nevermore platform." Toby explained. "From here you can access past encounters, preferences, avatars...This is the heart of the construct."

"Do you mean to tell me that anything that happens here is recorded?" Damian asked, aghast.

"That's right. We have to record it in case there are allegations of wrongdoing down the track. This is our protection." Toby explained it like it was the most normal thing in the world to have video of people's most secret encounters held for anyone to access."

"How do I know that people can't just come in and jerk off to my 'encounters' to their heart's content?" Damian was beginning to see the implications of this. Who knew who had access to his recent indiscretions?

"Well, generally no-one can access someone else's data in Nevermore. Privacy is the backbone of our organisation." He seemed to gloss over his recent voyeuristic breach of this backbone from earlier.

"Every now and then, though, someone is willing to sign over access to others in return for certain benefits. You and your friends, for example, seemed happy to sign a consent form giving ownership of all your recordings and data for Nevermore to do with as it pleased in return for a slightly longer appendage."

"What do you mean?" A heavy stone had suddenly lodged itself in the pit of Damian's gut. What exactly had he signed in that consent form?

"Well, the form you signed is an agreement that any data obtained during your time at Nevermore, and any avatars produced, is the property of the construct. It means that you've agreed to let others use your avatar for their own purposes."

Damian felt like he was going to vomit.

"So they can just come in here and pretend to be me?"

"Of course not!" Toby laughed. "No one else can inhabit your avatar. However the avatars can be run on autopilot by the construct. They act and respond based on the data collected from your visits here in Nevermore. That's why your own encounter with yourself was so realistic."

Toby went on explaining, oblivious to the roaring commotion going through Damian's mind.

"One of the problems we had at the beginning of Nevermore is that entirely synthetic avatars are never all that convincing. Even with all of our technology, it seems we can never quite mirror the exact combination of movements and responses that we need to make humans convincing.

"People enjoyed their time here, but it never seemed as real as it should. One of our biggest discoveries was that basing avatars on real people made the result so much more realistic. The data we collect from their original and follow up encounters only serves to increase that realism."

"So basically you just steal data from the people who come here?" Damian had turned from feeling sick to feeling angry now. He fought a desire to punch him in the face.

"It's not theft at all." Toby was defensive. "We give people all the information and ask them directly to confirm they've read and understood it. Frankly it surprises me that you wouldn't read such a thing more carefully.

"Also, we only harvest data from certain participants. We find that men who attend in groups, buck's parties, groups of mates, etc. tend to be much more willing to give up their data in exchange for looking good in front of their peers.

"We also find they're much more...flexible. This suits our purposes as well. That's why we offer such a discount for these groups."

"What do you mean more 'flexible'?" Damian asked.

"Well, the holy grail of avatars is to scan someone relatively innocent, and then collect data as they experience something for the first time. That means that all of the expressions, movements, sounds they make when they experience it for the 'first time' again with someone else will be all the more realistic.

"Your waiter, for example. Had he not been fucked for the first time here in Nevermore, we never would have been able to produce that look on his face as you entered him. That mix of apprehension, surrender, pleasure... These are the things that make Nevermore so unique."

Damian blushed as his cock jumped at the memory of that vulnerable look. It seemed he had no secrets from Nevermore now.

"But what does flexibility have to do with that? How does that help you get your first times?"

Toby nodded, as if expecting the question. He took a deep breath.

"Well, we find that people can be quite malleable while in Nevermore. People who never would have ventured down a particular road will often skip happily down it with the merest of pushes.

"Homosexual encounters, for example. Almost all men have had some level of fantasy or curiosity about sex with another man, but most would never even consider trying it in real life. Put them in a group where it becomes normalised, though, and they're guzzling cock like some cum-covered porn star.

"Take your group. All 'straight' blokes, none of you have ever held another cock in your hand. All it takes is some loss of inhibition to grease the wheels.

"When you enter Nevermore, our retinal scan is much more powerful than you realise. In that first 3-4 seconds as you enter the construct, the machine presents you with literally thousands of images of men, women, sex acts, toys and fetishes, and assesses your micro-responses. It happens so fast you don't even know. With that we can build a complete picture of your sexual history, what you like, what your preferences are, what you've suppressed deep in your subconscious.

"Then, it's just a matter of waltzing in a bare-footed, muscular, masculine looking waiter in a tight shirt and putting him in a compromising position. We give you the illusion that your mates are all crossing that same boundary with you to buy you some cover, and before you know it, your cock is buried deep in his arse and your lips around his cock."

"You mean the others weren't really getting off with other guys?" A sense of panic gripped him at the thought.

"Well, not initially. Like you, they all started in safe territory, and to their eyes everyone else crossed over the line before they did. One guy looks at his neighbour to find that he's getting head from a bearded man. He looks down at the woman sucking his own cock and wonders fleetingly if it would be different. In a flash, she's replaced by a man, and he figures 'Oh well, might as well give it a try.'

"And just like that, you're all gagging for cock. Better yet, Nevermore recorded your first time, so we have a bunch of convincing 'first time gay' avatars. You wouldn't believe how popular that is.

"As an added benefit of course, experiencing something for the first time in Nevermore, particularly something that you're afraid or ashamed of, almost guarantees you'll be back to try it again. All bar one of your group has already wandered back through these doors."

Damian shook his head. "So, you're telling me, that someone could walk in here and fuck my avatar whenever they want?"

"Well, until today, that wasn't possible." Toby explained. "The encounters with your avatar have so far all been bounded by your own level of experience. Up until today that didn't include getting anally penetrated."

Damian paled again. "The encounters so far?"

"Yes," Toby sounded exasperated. "As I've been saying, anyone can access your avatar for a fee. Our network covers the world, and to be honest, your avatar is quite aesthetically pleasing."

Damian blushed as Toby looked him up and down. Horrified, he noticed Toby's cock start to swell once again.

"How do I see these encounters?" he demanded.

"Well, it's quite simple. Each avatar is given a serial number, and encounters are searchable using that as an anchor. The search engine is neurally connected via the pod. You can literally just think the search terms and the results will appear."

Amazed at the technology despite himself, Damian focussed on his avatar and immediately a grid of small videos appeared before him, hanging in mid-air. As he looked at one of them, it sprang forward from the rest of the grid, enlarging to give him a better view.

The scene was already part-way through, as if giving him a preview of the file's contents. It was set in an office, the cheap office furniture suggesting a low paying job. He couldn't see his avatar's face, but it was clear that it was him, suited and crouched down behind the desk, sucking the cock of another suit-wearing employee.

He turned his attention to another scene that sprung out in front of him. Eucalypts blew in the breeze around the hiking trail where he stood with his 'co-star'. His cargo pants were pulled down enough to expose his taught buttocks, as he fucked the guy bent double before him.

The next was in a bedroom, candles lit beside the bed, sweat glistening on his naked body as he writhed, entwined in the arms of an unknown naked man, their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

He flicked through the scenes quickly, flooding his mind with the various things that people were doing with his body. The situation was both infuriating and intoxicating. The thought of his body being used like this drove him wild, but seeing himself engaged in so many sex acts was an incredible turn on at the same time.

He awkwardly tried to hide his erection from Toby, but then remembered how much of him Toby had actually seen. It seemed pointless to be bashful now.

As he rapidly browsed the scenarios, a particular image suddenly took his attention. He zoomed in to examine it more closely, ignoring Toby's protest beside him.

The scene was almost an exact replay of his own buck's do, his mates gathered around in a circle around the stage. There he was, standing naked in front of them all, cock buried deep in the arse of the waiter spreadeagled before him.

Only in this image, it wasn't the waiter. It dawned on him even before he zoomed in for a closer look. The man he was impaling in this version was his best man Brendan!

Feeling a new kind of violation, like he'd walked in on a mate wanking, he quickly turned away from the images and stepped back. What had Brendan been thinking replaying that scenario like that?

He shook his head, shaking the implications from his mind and turned to Toby.

"This has to stop!" he demanded. "I take back my consent! Delete my avatar now!"

Toby protested. "There's no way to do that I'm afraid. Nevermore doesn't work like that."

Knowing he had a strange control over the construct, Damian ignored his protests. Concentrating for a moment, he pictured a large red trash can symbol and imagined his avatar being dumped inside.

A warning sign appeared in front of him.

"Are you sure you want to delete file XN34892?"

He nodded his head and the warning vanished, only to be replaced a moment later by another sign.

"Unable to comply. Data is currently in use."

Toby saw the message as well, but did not appear surprised.

"A brand new 'first time bottom' avatar is likely to be in high demand. It's hardly surprising that someone's already giving it an outing."

"Take me to it." Damian demanded, suddenly disturbed by what was about to happen to his virtual body.

"I can't do that," Toby said, "Not to a scene that's in progress. It's a violation of policy."

Damian shook his head angrily, realising he no longer had need of Toby. Once again, he concentrated on his avatar, following the thread until another scene flew up in front of him. He stepped towards it, and suddenly was no longer in the office.

He and Toby both stood in mid-air, as if on an elevated platform looking over a large, spacious board room. A group of 12 men sat around the table, all in suits, watching a ninth talking through a dull PowerPoint presentation at the front of the room.

No one in the room appeared to notice Damian and his naked companion floating over in one corner of the large room.

He stood perplexed, wondering why they would hold such a meeting in Nevermore, when suddenly an entering figure took his attention.

His own form, stark naked, walked into the room of carefully dressed men, carrying a tray of drinks. The men around the table appeared outwardly to take no notice as he walked around, delivering drinks to each of them, but there was a surreptitious ripple of surprise that passed through the room.

Toby explained the strange scenario.

"This is actually one of our regular clients. All of the men you see there are currently inhabiting their avatars, except for you of course. This is a high stakes investment company, and they use this as a way to manage their team."

"What do you mean 'manage their team'?" Damian was confused.

"Well, they do these 'team meetings' about once a quarter. If you were to ask them, they'd tell you it was a task to assess their concentration under pressure. Each of them except the presenter (one of the senior management team) is required at some stage during the meeting to copulate with the serving staff, ie your avatar. While doing this though, they have to continue paying attention to the presentation, because afterwards there'll be a quiz. It's not clear exactly how they're assessed, whether it's sexual prowess or factual recall, but they're all here knowing that their careers depend on their performance."

"Really though, it's an exercise in compliance. A shared shame like this builds unity within the ranks quicker than any handholding kumbaya retreat. No one wants anyone to find out what they've done here, so they'll keep quiet about anything else that goes on in the business."

"And more than anything, maybe the bosses just like to be able to watch their underlings fuck."

"Interestingly, this is the first such meeting with a male waiter. Since the majority of these guys are apparently 'straight', you'll have the rare honour of being their first gay fuck."

Damian watched transfixed as he considered how much he would have to be paid to do this in front of his work colleagues, but checked himself as he realised the lengths he went to just the week before at his bucks night. Apparently it didn't take a lot of coercion.

Slowly he noticed the guys around the table adjusting their positions as they decided not to back out. Their hands universally made it to their laps as they readied themselves to fuck him. He wondered how they decided between a quick fuck and blow so that they could return their concentration to the presentation, vs an attempt to improve the appearance of their sexual performance.

The first of the seated men pushed his chair back from the table and spun his seat towards Damian's naked avatar. Like a radar, Damian turned his attention, as he unzipped his fly and released his turgid cock.

The avatar knelt in front of him, taking him in his mouth as the guy undid his belt to allow him better access. He was clearly trying not to be too distracted, as he picked up his pen again to take some notes, all the while having his cock sucked by a guy for the first time. Sweat beaded on his forehead.

The guy's neighbour took one look at the avatar's kneeling arse right beside him and decided to take his opportunity. Quickly unbuckling, he stood and pulled his pants down to his thighs, awkwardly trying to straddle the avatar. Realising that his pants would prevent him spreading his legs enough, he stood back up, and tried to take them off entirely, falling back onto his seat with his bare arse, as his pants caught on his shoes.

A better prepared colleague quickly jumped in while he was distracted, sliding his already spit-slicked erection straight towards the avatar's waiting hole. He crouched over him, his suit pants just exposing his muscular arse, as he guided his hard cock slowly inside him.

The avatar paused his blow job briefly while he turned back to the new intruder, closing his eyes in apparent bliss. Damian watched the look play across his own face as he was entered, knowing now that it was his own expression, copied from his encounter earlier.

It was strangely exhilarating watching himself being used like this. As the avatar turned back to swallow the first worker's cock again, he could almost taste the mix of sweat, piss and precum as if it were entering his own mouth.

He licked his lips, his cock hardening in his pants as he imagined what it would be like to have a cock impaling him from both ends like that. The wet slap of flesh on flesh punctuated his thoughts as he was fucked harder and harder.

A flicker rippled across his perception for an instant as he felt the hard cock opening him up. For an instant it was like he was there in the scenario himself, bent down on his knees, 2 cocks sliding home into him.

He shook himself, returning to his own thoughts. Toby looked at him with concern.

"The construct is becoming unstable." He explained. "It's having trouble maintaining you and the avatar here separately while you're reaching out to him like this. We should go."

He turned as if to walk away, but Damian reached out and grabbed him.

"No, we need to stay here and watch." His voice was thick, his words catching. He tried to tell himself that he needed to stay to find answers, but deep down he knew it was the voyeur in him that was running the show now.

As Toby continued to protest, he lashed out towards him with his mind. In an instant a ball-gag appeared in his mouth and he sat back, strapped firmly to a chair.

Damian turned back to the scene unfolding in front of him. Incredibly the manager continued droning on at the front of the room, outlining figures and targets. The others sat around the table, as if oblivious to the three men having vigorous sex off to one side.

He watched as his own arse was slammed harder and harder, by his energetic top. His avatar's grunts were muffled by the swollen, leaking cock in his mouth as they both neared orgasm.

Damian recalled the deep pelvic pleasure as he was fucked earlier, and could see it playing out exactly across his avatar's face below him. He concentrated on his own pelvis, feeling the sensation welling up inside him, willing it into being.

He could feel the cock sliding across his tongue, tasting again the musky secretions leaking into his throat. Standing there watching, he moved his feet apart, tilting his pelvis back slightly as he could almost feel the blissful completion of a cock filling him.

A sudden, loud crack shook the construct, and he jolted forward as if he'd been slammed across the back of his head. He landed on his knees, legs spread, choking on his tongue as he fell. His vision had gone dark as he gagged, something filling his mouth, pushing down his throat.

He grunted as something slammed into him from behind, his arse suddenly filled. He opened his eyes, suddenly understanding the transition.

As his face was pushed down again by a firm hand on the back of his head, he saw the tousled trousers and shirt of the employee on the chair before him. The rhythmic slap of flesh on flesh came from behind him now as his arse was fucked with a frenzied intensity as the other guy chased his orgasm.

BluePill
BluePill
488 Followers