Nevermore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian wasted no time now. He dialled up the stimulation in the pod, the vibration and electrical stimulation beating in time with his thrusting strokes.

Moaning, the boss turned back to the worker's dripping cock, still held in his hand. Pulling him into his mouth he stroked and sucked the fluid from him. The worker's eyes rolled back in his head at the intense stimulation.

Damian took a moment to absorb the sight in front of him. The muscular, athletic, masculine body of the alpha boss lay sprawled across the table, pre-cum leaking from his hard cock in a constant stream as he was enthusiastically penetrated by 2 huge cocks. There was an incongruous note to the display that made it that much more of a turn on.

Not able to hold it any longer, the worker started panting. Gripping the back of the boss's head, he drove his cock deep into his throat, causing him to cough and gag. Again and again he fucked his throat, as the boss learned to accommodate the dual assault on his body.

Finally the worker reached climax. Head tipped back, cock thrust deep into the boss's gullet, his balls pumped load after load of cum directly into him.

The boss ecstatically swallowed his load, sucking and milking every drop from him that he could.

Damian hadn't slowed down as he watched this energetic orgasm unfold in front of him. He knew the boss's training was almost complete now. He'd always associate this level of pleasure with cocks and cum. He'd always seek it out, trying to relive the ecstasy of this unexpected event.

The power that he had in this place was like a drug to Damian. He could literally turn someone from a sadistic straight bully into a submissive, cock hungry cum slut with just a few manipulations.

He drove his cock into the boss again with a hard thwack. The boss grunted, a glob of cum spilling from his mouth from the force. He slammed him again, and again, angling his cock against his sensitive prostate.

He no longer needed the additional stimulation from the pod to excite him now. The massaging stroke of Damian's hard cock was enough to fill him with pleasure.

The boss's eyes were rolled back in his head from the ecstasy of it. A low, constant moan emanated from him, punctuated by the increasing power of Damian's thrusts into him.

A convulsing wave rippled over the boss's body as a climax gripped him. He writhed on the table, held down by Damian's vice-like grip on his pelvis as he fucked him. The boss's cock stood up powerfully erect, the head swelling even further before a torrent of cum erupted from him.

The hot, white fluid sprayed forth, covering his face, chin and chest as rope after rope convulsed from his body.

His arse twitched and shook as well, gripping hard onto Damian's sensitive cock. In seconds his own orgasm overtook him as Damian slammed himself harder still, deep into the boss's belly. He erupted with a force that he'd never experienced, hosing cum into him as he convulsed. The sounds of his thrusts became a wet slap as the cum leaked forth around his cock, spilling down onto the table and spreading over his cock and balls.

Breathless, he stepped back from the boss, his withdrawing cock pulling a stream of spent cum from the dilated hole. He slapped him on the arse, and stepped back, his fading erection still dripping cum onto the floor.

The boss sat himself up on the edge of the table, smearing cum across its surface. He stood, erection still standing firm before him. He took a moment to gather his breath, and nodded to himself as if making a decision. A look of grim resignation shaped his face.

Looking around the room at his dumbfounded subordinates, he slowly turned his back, facing the table on which he'd just been fucked. He bent himself forward, arms spread across the table before him, his cheek resting against the surface. He stepped his feet apart, exposing the pink rosebud between his round cheeks.

The workers gathered around their boss with a nervous intensity, like hyenas around a dying lion, wondering when it was safe to start feasting on their former predator. Taking a breath, one of them stepped forward and slid his hard rod slowly into the boss's leaking hole.

With that, the rest of the crowd descended on him as their lust and anger at their mistreatment combined. As Damian walked away, he could no longer even make out the boss's form amongst the writhing bodies.

As he walked through the door out of the room, his awareness suddenly snapped back to his earlier position standing next to Toby's bound form. He looked down at him, shaking his head, and set him free.

As if waking from a trance, he suddenly saw the extent of the power that he'd been wielding in Nevermore, and the uses he'd put it to. In such a short space of time, he'd already used his control to fuck with the mind of some poor guy based on nothing more than a hunch about how he treated his employees.

He wondered if the effects of the boss's night in Nevermore would be lasting, somehow suddenly sure that the boss would be back searching for cock in no time. The implications of what he'd done shocked him.

Disturbed at his own behaviour, he stepped out of the construct again, waking to find himself back in his physical body, lying on the pod as the lid lifted.

He rose slowly, legs stiff after such a long time lying recumbent. Ignoring the sharp pain in his rear, he dressed quickly, desperate to leave this place as soon as he could.

Without pausing in the foyer, he walked out into the world, rising sun casting a warm glow across a cold morning.

He made a decision as he walked. He couldn't trust himself in this new world that he'd found. The boundaries were so easy to cross, and he was rapidly becoming someone he had never imagined.

He needed love, intimacy, companionship. Someone to anchor him and help him keep his moral compass.

He'd come back to Nevermore looking for solutions, when really the answer had been before him for a long time.

As he walked up the front step, it all seemed so right. He knocked on the door and Brendan answered in underwear and singlet, a coffee in his hand. Before he could say anything Damian stepped up to him, and kissed him passionately, kicking the door closed behind him.