Nevermore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back slightly from the cock thrusting into his face, he saw the rest of the board room around him and knew that he had transported fully into the avatar now.

The reprieve was brief as the seated man grabbed his head with both hands and mashed his face down into his pelvis again, thrusting his cock deep into his throat as it erupted like a fire hose into his gullet.

Unable to take it all, cum sprayed from his mouth, slobbering down onto the tailored trousers beneath him.

He barely had time to catch his breath before a second climax approached him from behind. His arse was slammed over and over as the suited man finally tipped over the edge. With a series of grunts, he rammed his cock deep into Damian, pushing hard against his pelvis as he spasmed and spewed his thick, hot load into him.

Suddenly emptied, Damian got shakily up to his feet, cum leaking from his mouth and his arse, as he looked around the room. Already the two guys were zipped up and madly taking notes, trying to catch up on what they'd missed.

As he surveyed the room, Damian noted a look of total disdain pass across the presenter's face as he looked at the two desperate post-orgasmic employees.

He had only a brief moment to notice, though, as the first guy who had tried to fuck him sat facing him expectantly on a chair beside him. His legs were spread, pants down to his ankles, rock-hard cock pointing straight up.

Damian stepped towards him, straddling his seated form, his back towards him. Grasping the seated man's cock in one hand, he guided him towards his hole, the dripping cum providing a convenient lubricant.

Loosened and lubricated by the last cock, he slid easily down onto this new specimen. The man grunted as he entered Damian, but made no other move, sitting back in his chair.

Damian rode him with increasing speed, conscious that he would be wanting to cum quickly. He experimented with rhythmically squeezing his arse muscles, massaging the large cock as he impaled himself on it. The man moaned softly in appreciation, clearly enjoying the sensation.

He licked the cum still coating his chin as he rode his new lover, keen to please him as best he could. It struck him suddenly as he looked around the room how quickly he had stepped into this submissive role, in a room full of people he didn't know.

He'd only taken his first cock earlier that day, and here he was apparently ready to pleasure a room full of men.

Mentally he explored his motivations. Objectively he could see that this wasn't his normal behaviour. Clearly the avatar was responding to a set of instructions and he was just following along.

As he pushed against the boundaries of this control, he found that he could break through if he wanted. With an effort, he could stand up and walk out of the room.

As he realised that, though, he knew there was a part of him that didn't want to do that. This sense of submission, and the cover of pretending it was just the avatar gave him an incredible sense of freedom. Also, it was an amazing turn-on.

He angled himself as he rode the cock beneath him, once again finding the pleasure spot deep inside his arse. He was rock hard now as well, leaking copiously as he was fucked. The guy beneath him had lost all sense of inhibition and was now fucking him madly, vocalising his pleasure with every thrust.

Damian looked up again at the presenter, catching another disgusted look sweep across his face. Like a movie, he could suddenly see the relationship between this boss and his employees playing out before him.

The snide comments, the unrealistic expectations, the personal insults and bullying. He looked around the room, seeing now the fear playing out across the faces of the men surrounding him. They chose to be here for sure; they could leave at any time. In reality, though, they were here to appease a tyrannical boss.

He could see the sense of power he was getting from forcing his subordinates to supplicate themselves like this. To make it worse, in his mind, he was forcing them to fuck a guy. Clearly he thought this was the most humiliating thing he could do to them.

He turned his attention back to the guy beneath him as his moans became more frenzied. Damian squeezed his arse firmly around the hard cock, trying to draw the cum from him.

In no time it worked, as fingers gripped his thighs tightly, his arse being slammed with force from the spasming man beneath him.

As he was filled once again with cum, he felt it leak from him, running down the length of the guy's cock and pooling in his pubic hair.

He lifted himself up, releasing the cock and stepped away, the man collapsed back in his chair in a blissful afterglow.

As yet another business-suited man walked up to him and bent him forward over the table, his focus remained on the apparently uninterested boss at the front of the room. He found that without his continued attention, his avatar simply continued going through the motions as it was programmed to do. He was vaguely aware of a somewhat larger cock sliding easily into him, lubricated by the enthusiastic secretions of his co-workers before him.

His body was forced down onto the conference table as he was fucked, loud grunts forced out of him by the strength of his new top's thrusts. This was only an awareness in the back of his mind, though, as he examined the form before him.

With focus, he found he could sense the construct around the boss, not in a visual way, but rather like a knowing, as if it had always been there.

He could sense the boss's true body, reclining naked inside a pod, just like his. He could feel the erection filter that had been put on him, so as to avoid any physical demonstration of enjoyment in front of his subordinates.

The physical enhancements he had nonetheless put on his avatar stood out to Damian as he examined this virtual connection. Biceps, chest, waist, cock...This was a man who valued appearing strong and in control.

Damian could also see the boss's previous entries into Nevermore, the scenarios playing out before him with dizzying speed. He flicked past the previous 'team meetings' like this one, and paid attention to his solo ventures into VR sex.

There were many, all of them following a fairly vanilla pattern. A female avatar is used, often modelled on one of his employees. She worships his body, complimenting his physique, virility and sexual prowess. He then quickly fucks her, missionary style, blowing his load within 2 minutes.

Damian's attention returned to his avatar again, surprised to find he'd been flipped over onto his back, his legs resting up on the shoulders of the guy who was fucking him. He was still hard as a rock, and leaking copiously, the pre cum pooling on his belly.

His brain and body were awash with pleasure, as the wet, slapping thwack of arse meeting pelvis punctuated the dull business presentation. The top was leaning back slightly, angling his cock expertly to hit against Damian's prostate with each thrust.

"Not his first time." He thought absently to himself.

As he watched the boss lord it over his staff, a sweeping desire came over Damian to try and bring him down a peg.

He reached out again with his mind, finding the boss's VR pod. Experimentally, he explored the substance of the pod itself. He could almost feel the unusual material, somewhere between a viscous fluid and a malleable solid.

Reaching through the pod, he gave a brief buzz on the back of the boss's ear, watching him in the construct to see if he reacted. Without pausing his presentation, the boss reached up and brushed against his ear, as if brushing away a fly.

The potential of this newfound power washed over Damian as he considered the implications. He could do ANYthing to this arrogant arsehole! A plan began to form in his mind.

With a brief concentration, he removed the erection filter, taking away the protection it offered, and connecting his avatar once again more fully to the physical responses of his true body.

He reached through the pod again, using it to stimulate the area just behind the boss's scrotum, gently caressing him, with a buzzing vibration.

The boss shifted his feet and shot a quick look over, as if expecting to see someone there. He was clearly distracted, but it didn't break the rhythm of his presentation.

Damian pushed ahead, envisioning a firm, wet tongue tracing its way deep between his legs and up along the back of his sack. He repeated the motion, over and over, concentrating the stimulation on the area between the boss's balls and hole. He sensed the beginning of a physical response.

"...and with these additional client earnings, our quarterly...oh...profits would increase by 3-fold..." The boss tried to continue his rehearsed spiel as his taint was vigorously licked by his VR pod. An unmistakeable bulge was beginning to show at the front of his pants as his augmented cock swelled.

Damian head spun with the extent of his powers in Nevermore. He watched engrossed as whatever he did to the naked form in the VR pod played out in front of him in the behaviour of the suited boss at the front of the room.

He was vaguely aware of the frenzied orgasm behind him as the latest top blew his hot load into Damian's arse, only to be rapidly replaced by the next excited staff member. His own body was a mess of cum and sweat. A glorious buzz enveloped him as he was used over and over by the nervous team of employees.

The boss's erection was unmistakeable now as it stretched the front of his pale grey suit pants. He made a vain attempt to hide it behind some papers, but his observing subordinates had not missed the development.

Deciding to take things up a notch, Damian again took control of his VR pod, using his mind to direct it's action. He coaxed the viscous material up between the boss's naked legs, seeking out the puckered entrance to his hole.

The boss took a step as he felt the stimulation of his arse, as if trying to get away from the unseen force touching him. Inadvertently though, the parting of his legs gave Damian better access to his most private place and he pounced on the opportunity.

Using the pod, he massaged the tight opening rhythmically, stimulating the sensitive skin. Slowly, he coaxed the thinnest thread of pod goo into the virgin hole, sliding through the sphincter with glacial speed.

The boss was clearly affected now. His huge cock tented the front of his pants at a ludicrous angle. He attempted a subtle rearrangement which only served to draw more attention to his tumescent state.

He continued stuttering over his presentation, sweat now glistening on his forehead. The room watched him with rapt attention. The guy currently fucking Damian had stopped, completely distracted by the unexpected display from their boss. He's never demonstrated any interest in the sexual activities surrounding him during these meetings before.

The thin, invading finger of the pod rippled inside his anal canal, throbbing gently inside him. Without needing to dilate his hole, it entered through the narrow opening, exploring his rectum.

Damian coaxed it along, searching inside the boss until finally he found the sensitive bulge of his prostate. Knowing from experience how good it felt, he gently tickled the bundle of nerve endings, watching the boss for his reaction.

He was not disappointed. The boss let out an involuntary moan as a convulsion rippled across his body. The hint of a wet spot appeared at the tip of his rock hard cock and rapidly spread across the grey fabric until it was impossible to miss.

With another tickling stroke across his gland, he cried out and collapsed forward, his hands spread on the table before him.

Experimenting a little now, Damian hit him with a vibration through the tip of the invading pod, directly stimulating his prostate. Trying a few different techniques, he rapidly settled on a combination of vibration and pulsing electrical stimulation while the finger stroked up and down the gland.

The boss had completely abandoned discretion now, overwhelmed by the inexplicable pleasure emanating from deep inside his pelvis. His underlings watched him with rapt attention as he moaned, leaning down onto the table.

His cock leaked a continuous stream, soaking through his pants, almost as if he'd wet himself.

Slowly, Damian increased the thickness of the pod finger invading his arsehole, stretching the muscle to accommodate the increased girth. He increased the frequency of the vibration and electrical stimulation. The boss writhed with an incoherent moaning.

The pitch of his moans started to increase as he gyrated his pelvis. He rested the side of his face on the table, completely bent double now, his hands spread wide.

His cries reached a fevered pitch as he neared a climax, but Damian had more in store for him. Picking his moment carefully, just before he tipped over the edge to inevitable orgasm, he struck. Instantly the stimulation stopped as the pod withdrew, leaving him empty and unsatisfied.

"NO" The boss cried out loudly, standing up suddenly and opening his eyes. He looked around the table, bewildered, as if noticing his staff watching him for the first time.

Damian spoke directly into his head, none of the others aware of what was happening.

"You want more, don't you?" The frenzied nod confirmed what he already knew.

"Well, you can have it if you want, but you have to follow my instructions. You'll know if you're doing it right."

"Do we have an agreement?" He gave a quick buzz against his arsehole for good measure.

The boss looked across the room at where Damian's body lay bent down over the conference table. He knew where the voice was coming from. A slight nod confirmed the agreement. Damian was in control.

Deciding to forgo further verbal discussion, Damian decided to train him with imagery. Quickly scanning the contruct's archives, he found some images of the boss getting undressed before climbing into the pod. He beamed them directly in front of the boss's eyes.

The boss looked around the room, suddenly hesitant. To a man, every eye was trained on him now as he stood there looking awkward. There were a few with cocks already out, but largely they were still dressed. The boss was uncertain about revealing himself in this way.

In order to give him a prompt, Damian gave a quick buzz to his naked arsehole in the pod, reminding him of the pleasure he had in store. The boss leaned forward and grasped the back of the chair in front of him, as his knees buckled slightly. The decision was made.

He straightened again, removing his jacket and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Somehow, despite the situation, he managed to maintain a veneer of grace as he gradually undressed before a roomful of clothed men.

Removing his shirt, he stood with bared chest, breathing a little fast. Unsurprisingly, his body was a picture of chiselled, muscular masculinity. A smattering of hair brushed across his tanned pecs, plunging down into a thin trail that descended across a perfect 6-pack and on into his pants.

Reluctantly, he reached for his belt, slowly undoing the buckle and sliding it free of his pants. His underlings watched transfixed, amazed as this dull business presentation transformed into an unexpected striptease.

He kicked off his shoes and removed his socks, before finally unbuttoning his trousers. Damian decided that now was the time to start rewarding him for his compliance, slowly coaxing the pod lining back through his loosened arse, searching for his pleasure centre.

The boss moaned his appreciation as he bent forward and stepped out of his trousers. His white Calvin Kleins were soaked to nearly see through, and bulging ludicrously with his huge erection straining inside.

A carefully timed stroke of his prostate resulted in an arching eruption of clear, viscous pre-cum from the boss's cock as it finally sprang forth from the fabric confines. The fluid splashed onto the conference table, smearing his presentation notes.

Finally naked, he stood before his employees, erection standing proud, a drop of residual pre cum hanging precariously from its tip.

Damian reinstituted the stroking stimulation of his prostate as he began to moan again in earnest. A few of the onlookers had begun to absent-mindedly stroke themselves as they watched their boss gyrating his hips in obvious pleasure.

As his moans grew in pitch and volume again, Damian backed off the stimulation. He didn't want him to cum too quickly. There was more training to be done yet.

As the stimulation fell away, Damian moved to the side of the room, his own cock in his hand. He watched as the boss's breathing slowed back down towards normal again, and his eyes opened.

Again he flashed images into the boss's mind, only this time of a guy sucking a cock. With each image, he gave a little buzz of pleasure inside him to drive the point home.

The boss paled, unsure about going down this untravelled road. He looked over at Damian, just as Damian knew he would, the uncertainty painting his face.

With each stroke of his own cock, Damian fired a buzz of pleasure into the boss. He soon got the picture and walked slowly over to him.

Kneeling down tentatively before him, trying to ignore the onlooking crowd, he reached up and grasped Damian's hard cock in his hand. This first grasp of another man's erect flesh was met with a pleasurable reward, as the buzzing vibration started up against his prostate once more.

Knowing that he had to continue to move forward, the boss extended a tentative tongue towards the tip of Damian's cock. Damian gave a quick pelvic squeeze, shooting a thick glob of pre cum out onto the boss's tongue.

Concentrating again on the construct, he dialled up the stimulation on the boss's taste centre, transforming the salty-sweet taste of his fluid into the most incredible tasting substance the boss had ever experienced.

His pupils dilated a little as the taste hit his pleasure senses in a whole new way. He pulled back slightly from Damian's crutch and looked up at him briefly before diving forward and swallowing his cock with a new-found enthusiasm.

The boss slurped and sucked noisily, slobbering saliva down the length of his throbbing cock. He milked every drop of precum from him, savouring it as though it were the nectar of the gods.

His own cock dribbled a constant stream of clear liquid onto the floor below him as the unseen pod vigorously stimulated his arse. Amazed, his workers sat and stood around the room, watching their former oppressor grovelling so impressively at the feet of the guy they'd all been fucking.

Fearing his own approaching climax, Damian stepped back from the boss's enthusiastic blow job, a new plan now in his mind.

He lay some cushions across the top of a small table, and positioned it in the centre of the open space. The boss was beginning to fall in line now, and needing no further encouragement, sat back onto the table.

Damian walked up to him, and with a single finger, pushed him back until he was lying flat, legs spread around Damian's naked form.

The boss turned to the side and gestured one of his subordinates closer, grabbing his erect cock from him and pulling him directly to his mouth. He sucked hungrily at the new cock as the worker stood, a stunned expression on his face.

Damian lifted the boss's knees up towards his chest to expose his hairless arsehole. Guiding his own spit-slicked cock with one hand, Damian pressed himself against the boss's tight opening, waiting for the relaxation of the muscles to allow him entry.

He did not wait long. A slight twitch of the muscle gave him the tiniest of entries, and he pushed forward firmly, sliding slowly but consistently inside of him.

The boss turned from the cock that he was swallowing, his face straining and beetroot red as he was penetrated by a cock for the first time. He let out a loud, guttural cry as Damian finally entered him fully, pressing his pelvis firmly home. He twitched his cock inside him, generating another grunt of pleasure from his conquest.