New Adventures

Story Info
Coworker gives wife a plan for a new adventure.
2.1k words
3.94
28.9k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,096 Followers

A short flash story about a wife planning a new adventure.

"Yeeeesss!" Amy screamed as I pounded into her. I could feel her heels pressing into my ass, forcing me deeper into her sweet pussy. I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I slammed into her and held myself deep inside her.

"OH god, Yes! Give it to me! Yes, Yes, Yes!"

I groaned as my cock erupted inside her, pumping her full of my seed again.

As she slowly relaxed, her legs slid from around my hips and I rolled off to lie beside her. We were still breathless and panting. I looked at her smiling face and she giggled.

"Damn, baby, that was so good! Twice last night and again this morning! I think you've outdone yourself! When was the last time we fucked three times in 12 hours?"

I chucked, "Not since before the kids were born! This empty nest thing has its advantages."

Amy snuggled into me as I wrapped an arm around my wife of twenty years. "I still miss having the girls here, but it feels really good to be here like this with you."

My mind raced over the past 22 years. Meeting, dating and finally marrying Amy. Then the girls came just a year apart as we settled into being a family. The girls went from dolls to bikes, then to soccer and boyfriends, then driver's licenses to graduation. Then suddenly, they're hundreds of miles away at college, and Amy and I are empty nesters.

I kissed the top of her head. "Baby, the past twenty years are like a blur. I want us to take this time to get back to being a couple like we were two decades ago."

Amy chuckled, "Well, we are not newlyweds, but there are lots of things we can do to keep the fires stoked."

I was feeling blissfully sated as I softly stroked her arm. I loved the feel of her soft skin and she purred her appreciation. I think I was about to drift off to sleep when Amy lifted her head and kissed my lips.

"Tim, making love to you is one of my favorite joys in life and I know you feel the same way. We are good together and I never want that to change."

Sleepily, I murmured my agreement, "You make me very happy, I'm lucky to have you."

She leaned over and kissed me again. "What we have together is great and I want us to always be together. I want you to help me spoil our grandkids when they come and be at my side as we grow old."

Too sleepy to respond, I just kind of nodded and squeezed her to my side.

She lightly kissed my lips and I felt her hand drift down to caress my soft dick. "But before the Grandkids take over our lives, I want to have a new adventure. I want just a little more excitement before we settle in to become grandparents and ease into old age."

Slowly, her words forced their way into my consciousness and dragged me back from the dull fog of pending slumber. I stirred and arched one eyebrow in an unasked question.

"Baby, I know it's completely selfish, but I want to have one more little adventure before I'm too old to explore new things."

As my mind swam back to the surface of consciousness, a distant alarm began to ring. What did she say? Something about one last adventure? But the way she said it, why did that bother me? I like adventures, what adventure was she planning for us?

I cracked open my eyes. I could see her beautiful face, framed by that wild bedhead mess of auburn hair. I could see the look of concern in her eyes as she studied me. I once again began stroking her arm.

"Adventure, huh, what kind of adventure were you planning for us?"

"Well, (she leaned in and kissed me again) as I said, it's kinda selfish."

The alarm in my head was now loud and clear. "So, this is an adventure for you not really one for us?"

She cringed a bit and said, "Well, yes, but I guess you could have an adventure too, separate from mine."

That fucking alarm was blasting its warning, pumping adrenaline through my body. I pushed myself up against the headboard, causing Amy to move away from me. Fully focused, I faced Amy.

"No more beating around the bush, tell me what you mean by an adventure."

Amy shrank back a little. "It's no big deal, I didn't mean to upset you."

"I'm not upset... yet."

"Okay, well I told you, Dan, from the sales department, has been bragging about the sailboat that he and his brother, Rob, bought. Well last month, Susan, my cube mate, went on a weekend sailing adventure with Dan and Rob. She said it was a blast and wants to go again. I said it sounded like fun and she must have told Dan because he asked us both to go sailing next weekend."

I gaped at my wife. "So, some guy I've never met asked my wife to go away with him for the weekend. Oh, and with Monday being Labor Day, this will be a three-day weekend!"

"I said it was selfish. I have pictures of the boat if you want to see them. It's very beautiful and Susan said she had a great time sailing on the lake."

"Amy, Susan is single, and you're married, don't you see the problem there?"

"I know baby, (she reached out to touch my face and I pulled my head away), but it's just one weekend, just one last adventure."

I jumped out of bed. "No fucking way! Forget it! I am NOT letting you go play naughty co-ed and spend the weekend on a sailboat fucking your coworker!"

"I never said anything about fucking him!"

"Oh, come on, why the hell do you think these guys would invite two girls to spend the weekend on their boat?... Did Susan tell you what she did with them when she went?"

BUSTED! Amy looked down at the bed. "Yes, she had sex with them, but that doesn't mean I'd have to!"

"OH, and her telling you about sailing around while she laid out on the deck and then fucking the brothers had nothing to do with your desire to be there with her?"

"Tim, it's just one weekend. You can have the weekend to do as you wish and then we'll just put it behind us and forget about it."

"Ignoring the fact that you have an adventure already planned and I'd have just a few days to try to create one, I have no interest in having a fucking adventure with anyone but you!

"You could have asked me to rent a boat and we could have had our own adventure on the lake, but it's not the boat, is it? It's spending the weekend getting fucked by two younger studs that is the real adventure you're wanting!"

"Baby, I... I'm sorry, I think I just got caught up in the excitement of Susan's story. It sounded like such a grand adventure, I'm sorry. I'll tell them I'm not going."

"Until 20 minutes ago, I was as happy as I'd ever been in my entire life. As I held you in my arms, I was content, and secure in our love and your devotion to our marriage. Now,... now I know that was just a fantasy. I deluded myself into believing you were just as content, just as devoted as I was, but I was wrong."

"NO! It's not a fantasy, I DO love you, and I'll always love you! Please, Baby, I'm so stupid, please forgive me. I don't know what I was thinking, hell, I must not have been thinking at all! Please ignore everything I said, please baby."

Her last few words had been spoken to my back as I walked into our ensuite. I closed and locked the door. As I showered, I washed away the remnants of our lovemaking. My mind was still numb from the shock of my wife's suggestion. How could she have ever believed I would be okay with such betrayal?

When I came out Amy was face down on the bed sobbing loudly. She looked up at me, her beautiful face now streaked with tears. I sat on the bed and she scrambled up to clutch herself against me. I held her and patted her until her sobs decreased.

"Amy, for 22 years you've made me believe in us, in our relationship. I thought we wanted the same things, and had the same desires. I never once doubted you, until today."

"Oh god, Tim, I'm so sorry. While you were in the shower, I thought about what I'd said, what I was planning. I asked myself how I'd feel if this had been your plan if you had told me two girls invited you to go sailing for the weekend.... I almost puked! It's so selfish, like an immature teenager, not a wife and mother! I'm so ashamed of myself and feel like such a fool."

"So what do we do now? Where do we go from here? How can I trust you, knowing you were fully prepared to fuck two other men on a lark? What does that say about our future together?"

Amy fought to control her sobs. "I fucked up! Right now I have no idea how I could have ever thought that idea would be acceptable to any husband. Baby, I think I just was taking you for granted. You have always been so solid for me, I think I just gave into a silly selfish whim. I totally dismissed and disrespected you. I decided it would be "fun" so I just disregarded everything else and that's so unlike me."

"All of it is so unlike you, at least the "you" I've known and loved for the past 22 years."

"Baby, please, tell me how I can fix this. I know it's all my fault, but what can I say, or do, that will allow you to give me a chance to fix this?"

"I don't know, our marriage is seriously wounded here. Everything I believed to be true is now false. I'm just devastated.... You say you just took me for granted, was that my fault? Have I been too devoted to you? Do you find me boring now?"

"Oh god, what have I done? NO! NO! This was all me. It was my brain fart, my selfish, childish, indulgence. Maybe,... just maybe, your devotion was so strong that it allowed me to convince myself it was okay to take your love for granted. But, baby, that was sooo wrong! I should have cherished your devotion, and not tried to take advantage of it! I just pray you will let me try to prove I've seen the error of my ways and give me a chance to save our marriage."

I don't know if her pleas convinced me or if I just so desperately wanted to believe she was still the woman I had loved for 22 years, but I nodded. Amy flew into my arms, sobbing and kissing me.

"Call Susan and tell her to tell the boys you're not going. And Amy, promise me you will stay away from Dan at work. Either you, Susan, or you both, have given him the idea that it would be okay to invite you to spend the weekend with him. You must make it plain to everyone that you would never do such a thing."

"You know, maybe I should think about going to work with your sister at her bakery. We don't need the extra money and she could use the help. It would be the responsible thing to do,... you know, the grown-up, mature, non-selfish, responsible, thing to do," Amy said smiling.

Epilogue

I struggled with what Amy had done for quite some time. I couldn't bring myself to believe that our 22 years together should be crushed by one selfish plan that she eventually dismissed. I was still very hurt by her disrespect but forced myself to allow her the chance to make amends. It took a while but slowly the doubts that Amy had created faded away.

She really enjoyed working at the bakery until she retired to spend more time with the grandkids. I still have a year or two before I join her in retirement. Once I'm retired, Amy says she's open to some new adventures... with me and no one else!

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,096 Followers