All Comments on 'New Adventures'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she goes brain-dead and longs for one more adventure without her husband? Did she have earlier adventures without her husband? Was he foolish enough to believe her when she does a 180 when he gets mad? Not good. A little more info would have helped a lot.

shopratshopratabout 1 year ago

This is a tough setup. I would have a very difficult time trusting her after this. OTOH who would go thru with divorcing a 22 year partner over something that nearly happened but didn't, given that the partner completely repented as she did? The setup is just corrosive, a lot of damage was done, and it will be hard to recover from her request. A good, but very troubling, story. I would guess divorce about a year later.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Good ending! I would be tempted to tell her that she could go but would have to wear a chastity belt while she was on board and I would have the only key.

5

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

That’s the ticket, can always rely on you for a good story

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't buy it hubby. The slut will find a way to fuck behind his back. Tim should kick her to the curb to save himself the pain she will eventually dump on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It sucks but I would tell her seriously that all trust is gone and I question what she may have already done with anyone else. I would tell the kids as well so she can suffer the shame of family knowing she wants to go off and have sex for a weekend like a single person. What also sucks is the retirement money we had saved would now go to a PI to have her spot checked for probably many years to come. I would tell her she is being watched and even show her the bills. So anytime she is out she can look over her shoulders and wonder who is watching. When she wants to travel for retirement I would tell her we have no money as it is spent on a PI.

I think what would send her over the edge is any sex is no longer including oral as who knows who else she may have sucked off that day, condoms only, and I would go to our family DR for STD testing monthly so they know that I have a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good quick story, enjoyed the happy ending. Really like Regguy69 stories. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. After reading a story like this I always wonder how many times something like this happens in real life.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Hubby could have gone the other way, but this is the author's fantasy, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my kind of story. I think evryone is tempted from time to time, but she had enough moral strength to realize what was about to happen and correct it before things got out of hand. He loved her enough that he didn't go balistic and refuse to consider reconciliation. I wish more writers posted this type story. Ten starts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To illustrate how this concept really means nothing, let's change a few words:

"I've always wondered what it would be like to shoot someone through the heart. So, I'm going to do that to you. Then, once I've 'found out what it's like', we can go on as before. Because nothing is different for me. I will still love you.

See, it won't mean anything. And if it does turn out to mean something, I will make it up to you."

~

So, does everybody clearly understand now? Yeah, that's right!

This story concept was thought up by a sociopath! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty average

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post-nuptial, open access to all electronics, and random polygraph testing until further notice. Trust but Verify.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is not erotica. While a nice story, it doesn't belong here. It's terrible. "I don't like extramarital sex and couples who enjoy it, so I'm going to write a story about a guy like me who gets his way, that'll show everyone I'm a MAN, I'M FORTY" GTFO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She's already been fucking the work guy; give me a break. Now she knows for sure to keep it a secret. Guess she succeeded. The moron husband deserves it; he got what he married. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous earlier in the comments equating shooting someone through the heart to what the wife did. Only a moron would equate shooting someone through the heart with what the wife did in this story. When I think the commenters can't get any stupider along comes this moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perhaps all this was just an elegant ploy to quit an old hateful job, with a spectacular show for her husband about her supposedly sacrificial concern for the preservation of marriage. But, in fact, she has long liked a young dough mixer from a bakery, with whom she began to fuck, almost as soon as she got a new job. And the presence of her husband's sister nearby only inspired her husband with an imaginary calmness and lulled his vigilance, which greatly contributed to the calm flow of her extramarital affair.

76fellow4876fellow48about 1 year ago

The one thing about relationships is that none are static. That is remain the same from start to end. One of the problems with marriage in the USA is the thinking that once the couple state their "I do"-s, the arrangement is set in stone. The last thing anyone can promise is "-forever". This prevents any room for personal growth of any kind. The more realistic approach is to treat the marriage as the contract it is, hence making it renewable on an annual basis.

In reading the story, it is painfully obvious that the marriage was not entered with full discussion and disclosure by both participants. I know that we are dealing with a fiction. But the subject material is from reality around us.

"I would love to go sailing, but I will have to run it by my Significant Partner. He (or she) has the right of first refusal."

The writing is well done. Unfortunately, not realistic.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

A strong marriage would not be shattered with one stupid plan for a cruise that never took place. A better ending would be that they together made alternative plans for the Labor Day weekend.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 1 year ago

Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby

Childish, Childish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hubby missed a wonderful opportunity to allow his wife to take an irreversible step down a path to group sex that would thrill him for years when they played together with others.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Emotional and thought provoking.

Thanks for sharing.

Dry_opinionDry_opinionabout 1 year ago

Liked it. Emotional and thought provoking.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The anonym below me with the concept idea of shooting someone in the heart: FOMCL. But a good one. And probably right on with how the spouse feels when the other says they want a marriage pass for having sex with someone not their spouse.

To me, a so-so story. It felt like she wanted something then changed her mind too fast. However, I'm glad that she realized her calamitous mistake & her husband loved her enough to give her that chance to remedy the situation, and not further damage the marriage. However, only 3 stars. Bob

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

It's a little unreal. First that she would even think her husband would be okay with it.

And if a wife ever did bring something like that up, in my experience, no wife would ever immediately apologize and repent. Their first reaction to his outrage would be to counterattack with her own accusations and insults.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyabout 1 year ago

pretty good, nice that she didn't ultimately fall. but next challenge, a story where she's tempted but it's her who stops herself and not the hubby.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

She came very close to making a mistake, so he’ll have to keep a close watch on her going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not very erotic. I wonder why he even wrote it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ummm. So what did the dumb slut do to make it up to him? By the looks of it nothing. As usual a writer of RAAC forces the injured party to do the heavy lifting.

Writing a reconciliation takes a lot of skill and work. This one looks like it took very little of either.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

I think that I would have been tempted to tell her to go ahead and go. Then move out while she is gone or just wait to get her sloppy seconds upon return.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Oh for…dude, the dialogue was shitty. They just got through fucking and all of a sudden she’s talking about a foursome that he’s not invited to?

This is your ridiculous idea of a plot?

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Better keep a close eye on your spouse, Timothy...

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

Good story showing a husband putting a stop to his wife's silly nonsense.But once a wife entertains those thoughts surely it means she dosnt respect or love her husband anymore .....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow...an "almost erotic" story. I'd comment more, but I'm busy yawning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but WOW!!! What wife would even remotely think this was a good idea much less one that had been married for 22 years.

FireFox59FireFox59about 1 year ago

I think I would have needed to have a word if not more with her coworker Dan. To explain what happens to assholes that mess with married women.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Once trust is destroyed. What's left.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This made no sense. Not talking about the staying together afterwards. What makes no sense is a wife of 22 years would eve suggest this or play the game that she won't be having sex. And if she really wanted to do it, why would she not keep it secret. Immoral and devastating, for sure, but telling him about it having planned her request had no payoff except disaster. How would she think after 22 years he woukd accept it? So the only outcomes are worse, worser, and worsest (I know not really words). If she cheats behind his back she gets her payoff of her fantasy and she thinks he will not find out. If she is wrong, yeah she loses everything. But asking him, puts their marriage in danger also, and he would never accept, so no payoff is possible just ruination or at best distrust. Does this really happen in real life? Seems implausible.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story, what can you say, the wife is a fuckin idiot, I have known too many allegedly mature women who work with much younger girls, believe the bullshit and try to keep up with them and do crazy stuff that ruins their marriage . Sadly this tale is plausible.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Cuck should have left the bitch so she can whore herself out like her single friend Susan!! 2*

AllNigherAllNigher9 months ago

22 years is a long time, but that plan was bat shit crazy.

There's no reason not to ask if your husband can join unless you plan on doing something he won't like. The fact she thought about doing it means she was checking out of the marriage...

But again... 22 years is a long time...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nothing to see or learn here.

Good story, but I really EFFIN HATE bitches who behave like the cunt herein.

Who believes that she gets religion within the 30 seconds after having been busted?

Cut her loose immediately, you are unfit to be on such dangerous ground.

willyk1212willyk12126 months ago

for some reason this one bothered my soul

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Perhaps the most boring story I have read this year. A real snoozer zzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

cunts called him a cuck didnt read the story, he told the bitch no and the bitch obeyed.

still wouldnt trust the bitch she was prepared to fuck other men that should be the end of their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Umm. Reconciliation in such a situation, while possible, woukd not be so simple. Kind of poorly written for this author. No nuance. No deception. And she instantly realizes she screwed up massively and might lose everything. And it only took seeing his face and response for her to imagine if he had asked her the same thing? Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

He should have put the bitch on a timeout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...