New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 02

Story Info
More of the same with Scarlett and Emma.
12.2k words
4.85
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- More fun with Scarlett and Emma.

xxx

Chapter Three.

'The Singular Case Of The Screaming Orgasm'

"You are quite right, Em-Em. Beau does have the propensity to use his sharp teeth at the moment of climax. Quite remarkable."

"Don't I know it?"

Emma Watson yawned and then smiled knowingly as she continued to rub the nape of her neck unconsciously.

"Wait a minute!" She sat bolt upright in her chair with her jaw dropped. "You, you just read my mind!"

Emma looked incredulously at the smug-looking Scarlett Holmes, who took a long drag on a black cigarette.

"Nonsense. I just used my brain and pure reasoning. It was surprisingly easy."

The two women were relaxing in Emma's riverside apartment on a stuffy and humid morning in July. Were it not for the air conditioning the room would most likely have resembled an oven. Emma gazed out of the window at the Thames twenty-five floors below through the glare of harsh sunlight. She had returned late after spending a hot night with her current boyfriend, an American businessman named Leo. Things had gotten serious of late between the two thirty-year-old's, and Emma was on cloud nine.

"Explain, or I shall go mad."

The attractive English rose sat up in her chair and put her hands in her lap and waited patiently. It had been one month since she had met the astonishing Scarlett Holmes, once hailed as the greatest private detective in history. By some strange quirk, the golden-haired beauty had been transported from the year 1891 to the present day. Confused and bereft of help, the two had stumbled upon each other on the streets of London, and the successful actress had graciously offered whatever the lost soul needed. That was food, shelter, and the chance to get her head straight.

"It's true that I am well known for being proficient with observation, deduction, and logical reasoning. I have known to befuddle people to such a point that they think that I have fantastic powers. But once I explain myself you will just laugh and scoff."

"I will not. You just crept into my head and told me exactly what I was thinking. How did you do it?"

"Very well. Firstly, when you endeavour to return late from a night out and attempt to pass my room without disturbing me, it seems pointless to remove your shoes yet giggle inanely outside my door."

Scarlett lit another smoke and paused a moment.

"I heard you return here at three this morning after you presumably left the home of your boyfriend. As I partook of a light breakfast upon waking, you emerged from your room and sat down where you sit now. You had a wry smile on your pretty face and I watched you look out of the window and then stare at the vase filled with a dozen red roses. Naturally a gift from a serious admirer with obvious romantic overtones."

"Right, that makes sense."

"Indeed. So you spent the night with your man. Your eyes sparkled and your lips quivered as you recalled the lover's tryst. Your left hand went up to your neck where you swept aside your hair and rubbed what appears to be a very recent, and very well-defined love bite. Your lover is the owner of some sharp teeth. As you reminisced about this act of foreplay you buried your other hand between your legs and crossed them, probably in an attempt to relive the sensation of him there. As you rubbed your sore neck more urgently, so you clamped your thighs tight shut, as if imagining your sexual climax once more in your mind's eye."

Emma cleared her throat and uncrossed her bare legs and smiled weakly.

"All that is true. Leo does like to nibble on my neck while we make love. But? Hang on! How is it possible that you know he calls me Em-Em? And that I call him Beau? This IS mind reading!"

"My dear girl. If I reveal all my expertise you will think it were mere child's play. Very well. Regard your beautiful bouquet of flowers, presumably from Leo. Attached to the stems is a personal note. It reads, to my dearest, darling Em-Em from your loving Beau."

"You are joking! That WAS child's play. And I thought you were doing some sort of Harry Potter magic and getting inside my head. How obvious!"

"Alas. It is as I said. When I explain all it is brushed off as being simple."

"Sorry, Holmes."

"Anyway. All that aside, look! I have my first case."

Scarlett held up her Nokia mobile phone and clapped her hands. Anxious in this modern age to resume her passion for solving the unsolvable, Holmes, with the help of Emma, had mastered the use of a personal phone and had placed an advertisement on social media offering her unique services.

"This world never ceases to amaze. My very own communication device. In the palm of my hand no less."

"I'm sure it's a bit of a leap, but everybody has one these days. Good news then?"

"In precisely thirty minutes we can expect a visit from a Mister Doyle who has the most unusual case. You will stay and observe, won't you?"

"If I can help in any way just ask."

"Splendid! This is it, my girl. I'm back in business."

x

There came a knock on Emma's front door and she let in the building handyman, Martin Hudson.

"There is a visitor for Miss Holmes."

"Thank you for your time, Hudson."

Scarlett gave the robust young man a wink as a pallid figure of a man shuffle in and took the offered seat opposite Scarlett and Emma.

'Please, Mister Doyle? You won't mind the presence of Emma, do you? She's just here to observe."

"Not, not at all."

Doyle nodded at Emma who was unable to hide a look of some discomfort at the sight of the poor fellow. Doyle had the reddest hair she had ever seen on a man, and his pale visage was sadly disfigured by a terrible scar. This had the unfortunate effect of turning up the outer edge of his upper lip.

"Yes. I am the unfortunate and desperate soul named Alex Doyle, and I need your expert advice. And help. I am at my wits end. I saw your advert and was reminded of that noted detective from the past, also named Scarlett Holmes. Are you related?"

"In a manner of speaking." Scarlett shot a sideways glance at Emma and suppressed a giggle. "Indeed, I pride myself in being able to deduce and process data from observation. For instance, I see that you are a man in his thirties who, after a life of just getting along fine, has had the good fortune to come into money. The lottery?"

"Precisely so. Fifty million."

"A tidy sum to be sure. You are not accustomed to the change in fortune as of yet as you dress still in tee shirt and blue jeans. And yet have a handsome pair of Christian Louboutin velvet loafers with crystal toe caps. A striking contrast if I may be so bold."

"Go on."

"Despite the presence of the delectable Emma here, you have virtually ignored her, and in the last ten minutes have mentally undressed me. To such an extent that you had attempted to hide your burgeoning erection by crossing and uncrossing your legs."

Doyle lowered his head when he realised he was indeed staring blatantly down the vivacious Scarlett's half-unbuttoned blouse. She scrutinised the odd man with her big green eyes as he and Emma hung on the blonde's every word.

"I deduce that your sexual partiality is for bodacious blondes with big tits. You are quite well endowed and dress to the left. The outline of your appendage is quite visible. Do you see, Emma?"

Emma smiled through thin lips and smoothed back her well-groomed brows in slight embarrassment.

"Furthermore, and presumably as a consequence of your facial disfigurement, you are bereft of female companionship. Therefore, as a right-hander, you have a more pronounced fist than your left. Due no doubt to excessive masturbation. Note the huge veins on the back of his hand and forearm. Nothing to be ashamed of, by the by."

"Bloody hell, Holmes!" Cried an impressed Doyle.

"Bloody hell, Holmes!" Cried an unbelieving Emma. "How do you know all these things?"

"Elementary my dear's. Am I right, Doyle?" Asked Scarlett as she lit up a cigarette.

"Right on the nose. I do have a, you know down there, and I love sex. Of course, women shun me, and I have to resort to self-gratification. It's a shame as I am well hung and I know how to use it. If I had good looks then there would be a line outside my bedroom door, believe me. And on top of that I have a very rare blood type, so most plastic surgeons will not operate on my mouth. Since my big win, I have indulged in booking high class prostitutes, and I have enjoyed myself no end. I pay big, and I expect the best. And there lies my problem."

"Do tell."

"In Mayfair is my favourite female escort agency, 'Blondes Do It Better' and I have fallen head over heels for one of the girls. The trouble is, she is one of identical triplets, all of whom are on the agency books. I have slept with all three and they are worth every penny I spend. I get off best when I see and hear a female climax. In particular when we achieve a mutual orgasm. Heaven itself. I pay the girls a big bonus if they get off with me. My preferred triplet is a screamer. She literally screams the house down when she comes, and with such an endearing high-pitched squeal you ever heard. Really brings me off. I cum in buckets."

"I can only imagine." Replied an aloof Holmes as she eyed up the demure Emma. What she would give to hear the young actress climax in her arms.

"The girls are from America. They are blonde, leggy, and stacked. Impossible to tell apart, and all equally fantastic in bed. Now they all know me and my intentions, they would all love to be the next Mrs. Doyle and enjoy my millions. But I am only ready to commit to my screamer. Is it Nicole, Erica, or Jacklyn. I slept with who I was told was Erica, but she screamed on only two occasions. So the other must have been Nicole or Jacklyn. The two conniving girls of the three have affected a no-sleep arrangement with me, together with my treasure, so that I am now unable to sleep with my beloved and propose marriage."

Doyle dipped his head and worried his orange hair with his fingers.

"Have you ever heard of a more disagreeable and frustrating situation?"

"Well, since you ask, yes. But that is neither here nor there."

"Surely you could find out where each girl lives and ascertain the one you like best?"

Emma broke her silence with a straightforward query.

"Well done, Emma. Good question." Said a proud Holmes.

"The manager of the agency decrees a strict privacy rule. No home visits or personal numbers. Only hotels are used and only cash is acceptable. I have no knowledge of where they live, either separately or together. That is why I've come to you for help."

"I will take you on as a client, Mister Doyle. Come back in a week and l shall have the identity of your desired one."

"Really? I shall pay you well, I can assure you. How will you discover my screamer?"

"Why simplicity itself. Emma and I will fuck all three blondes."

Emma perked up and did a double take.

"Say what now? Sod off! I'm not doing that."

"Why, Emma. You did offer to help in any way, did you not?"

"Did I? Oh, fluff!"

"We shall be discreet and use false names and identities. Truth is, I simply cannot fulfill the task at hand alone. We shall be in and out before you know it."

"Hmm."

Emma brooded as she wondered what she was just about to agree to.

x

Two days later the pair began to come up with a plan of action. Scarlett determined that they should strike in a single evening when all three sisters were on active service. That way they would not be tricked in any way by any deception.

"Here it is."

Emma found the aforementioned agency on her Apple iPad Pro tablet.

"Blonde's Do It Better, a 24/7 London network with the fairest and bustiest of fun ladies. Book one of our highly sophisticated and elegant blondes for a relaxed and entertaining time. Rest assured that all of the gorgeous females are exclusive models and genuine escorts. All pictures depicted here show their real looks."

Emma scrolled down dozens of scantily clad models and noted all sorts of choice women. European, Russian, Asian, Turkish, and American.

"Here's our triplets."

"How are they described?"

"As aged thirty. A Plus. £600 an hour. Offer all services. Busty. Bisexual. Duo or Group. Spanking. Striptease, Roleplay, and Uniforms. There are lots of reviews by satisfied clients. This fellow says, this girl was super sexy and I can't wait to visit her again. Another mentions a threesome. The two identical women were a perfect duo, he says. Both very naughty and inventive behind closed doors."

Emma looked up at Scarlett who sat back and folded her arms.

"I propose that we book all three in the space of three hours. We shall use false names to book all three engagements and attempt to uncover Doyle's desired one. I fancy we may include Hudson with one of us in order to participate in a threesome to deflect suspicion on behalf of those two girls who would swindle Doyle of his millions."

"You can be with him then. I can't pretend that I'm not happy about all this and I shall stick with girl on girl. I owe it to Beau, er, Leo."

"Agreed. Hah! Ready yourself, girl. The game is assuredly afoot."

x

Number 145 Park Lane is exactly that. A luxury hotel in the middle of classical London, known by the title '145, Park Lane.' Formerly The Playboy Club, a fashionable 60's hangout for the rich and famous, the building was now home to a modern and luxurious hotel with 45 guest rooms, all overlooking the royal Hyde Park.

"Here we are, Hudson. Room 023."

At precisely eight pm, Holmes and Martin Hudson arrived to be confronted by a simply stunning blonde bombshell. She must have been around six feet tall in her high heels, thought Scarlett. Her honey-blonde hair was swept over one shoulder and her strapless black dress with the low-cut neckline showed off her deep cleavage.

"Mister and Mrs. Smith? Come on in."

"Thank you."

Scarlett and Hudson followed the blonde escort into a low-lit room that was spacious and big. One side of the room had six uncovered dual-aspect windows that looked out onto the view of Hyde Park.

"I am Johanna, and this is my husband, Rex."

"Erica."

The blonde American shook their hands and then looked Hudson up and down and was highly impressed with his ripped physique.

"Rex? Woof, woof! I think we're all gonna get along. You two fancy dabbling in a threesome, right?"

The woman claiming to be Erica spoke in a southern American twang that Holmes surmised might be Texan.

"Quite so. We feel that we want to swing a bit after several years of marriage."

"Swell. You both need to take a shower and then I need the cash upfront. Place the envelope on that table. The clock is ticking folks. You got one hour or it's another six hundred. The bathroom's through there."

Scarlett and Hudson trotted off to the en-suite bathroom which boasted sleek white marble floors and warm lighting. The pair quickly stripped off and got under a hot shower.

"Remember, Hudson." Said Holmes loudly above the outpouring of white water. "The idea is to bring this female to orgasm to observe her reactions at the moment of climax."

"Understood, Miss Holmes."

"Time is of the essence, so we can't afford to dawdle. Let me get you warmed up."

As they stood side by side under the cascading water Scarlett leaned on Hudson's shoulder and wrapped her fingers around his semi hard dick. He shuddered when she slid down his muscled body and flicked out her tongue to lick the underside of his throbbing shaft. His foreskin drew back as he reached full erection and he let out a cry as hot lips closed tightly on his tapered cock head.

The famed private detective sucked in air as she pushed her head down to take half of his knob inside her watering mouth. As they stood under the stream of hot water, Scarlett feverishly slurped and slobbered on the stud until she felt him ready enough. They emerged side by side, she in a toweling robe, and he stark naked and sporting a mighty stiff.

"We're ready," announced Scarlett as she removed her robe.

Erica, if indeed it were she, had draped her now naked body across the red satin sheets. The only thing she wore was a pair of gossamer sheer black hold ups that sheathed her exquisite legs. She lifted her head and saw her clients, both staring at her with wide eyed anticipation. Her eyes affixed to Hudson's broad chest and smooth torso. He's fucking gorgeous, thought Erica as she ogled his fully erect cock with the magnificent swollen tip.

"Well, well. Look here. What a nice couple. Let's get started, shall we?"

Holmes read the time in the clock on the bedside table. 8.15. Tick tock, time to fuck.

x

Approximately fifteen minutes after Scarlett and Hudson had joined the first sister, so Emma timidly knocked on door number 031. She did not know it but the blonde knockout who opened the door was the spitting image of the sister with Holmes and Hudson.

"Hi, sweetie. You're J.K. right?"

"Hi. Yes."

Emma stood demurely on the threshold of the luxury suite in a short trench coat over a plain white top and black mini skirt. She wore dark glasses in order to cut a discreet figure.

"Don't stand on ceremony, come on in. Time is money."

The blonde southern belle had a broad Texan accent and a big grin as she ushered Emma inside.

"Say, you remind me of that movie star, what's her name?"

"Yeah, I get that a lot. She's more attractive. Nice room."

"Honey, I earned it. The hard way. Just put the cash on the table and go shower. And make that muff squeaky clean, you hear? I hear you have an outfit you want to wear."

"I have it here."

Emma held up her small bag.

"You like to be dominated, that so?"

Emma nodded and cursed Scarlett for giving her a certain role. The fragrant and charming actress had no prior experience in sexual roleplay and wondered how things were going to play out. A successful actress, model, and UN Women Goodwill Ambassador, Emma thought she had seen pretty much everything until the unique and intriguing Scarlett Holmes had popped into her busy life. The stylish and intelligent young female, who always had her schedule pretty much organised now had no idea what to expect next.

"You scrub up well, honey. You're a knockout."

Once showered and dried, Emma, appeared in the bedroom of the hired suite and drew a whistle from the stripped-off blonde escort sitting on the edge of the large bed.

"Thanks."

Emma had transformed into an alluring vision of seduction in a topless all white satin waspie that settled on her hips, and a pair of see through lacy panties. Her finely trimmed pubic hair was clearly visible through the sheer material. She wore a pair of opaque silk stockings with two garters with cute red ribbons atop each of her slender pins. On her feet were a pair of white satin pumps with four inch heels and enticing thin ankle straps.

"You have nice taste in lingerie."

Not my choosing actually, but another's not too far from this very room. Emma did feel good though and the sweet caress of the waspie on her soft flesh gave her goosebumps. She was acutely aware of her modest-sized tits that were exposed at the top of the waspie, and her nipples became erect and jutted out invitingly.

"I think we have the very thing for our little game tonight."

The American blonde held up a black strap-on harness with an eight-inch dildo fitted in the special attachment. Emma gulped and approached the bed nervously, and as she walked the rustling of the silk stockings could be heard as her upper thighs rubbed. Erica put the strap on aside for the moment and drew Emma closer and cupped her tight ass. Emma's entire body quivered as the blonde's fingers stroked the warm flesh of the bare part of her upper thighs.

"You're so cute." Said Erica admiringly as she slid the flimsy panties down over Emma's slim hips and silken pins.

123z
123z
818 Followers