New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma bit her lip as Erica traced out a line on her moist labia with just her fingertips. The actress went on the tips of her heels and spread her legs wider for the blonde who blew a gentle flow of warm air on her muff.

"That feels, odd."

Then Emma shrieked as she tossed onto the bed in a blur of flailing legs. Erica buried her face in Emma's snatch and eased her tongue into her sopping pussy of the lightweight. As she was driven mad by the languid drag of a tongue along her juicy slit, Emma shuddered and groaned, then wriggled and whimpered. Erica was an expert as she painted Emma's pussy with tantalising circles around her tiny nub.

"Ooooh! Yes...oh...yes!"

Emma was breathing hard as she hammered the mattress with her balled-up fists. Erica now made incredible figures of eight with her tongue around her clit, up and down her plump pussy lips, and from side to side on that sensitive strip of flesh known as the perineum. What could only be described as a delicious ache in her muff, Emma felt her seeping juices greedily lapped up. Her legs wilted and laid out flat on the bed as Erica raised her head and grinned.

"We have time still to play with our toy."

Erica looked down at the nubile vision in white and realised that she was enjoying herself more than usual. This filly was a dream with her pert tits and succulent pussy. The soft light of the exclusive hotel suite made her bared skin positively glow. The blonde escort found herself highly aroused and raring to go.

"Alright," agreed Emma with a dry throat.

Her flawless face was a picture of submissive apprehension as Erica wiggled her hips into the black harness and smeared lubricant along the ominous eight-inch lifelike dildo. Emma gulped as a pillow was shoved under her bottom and the big dildo was prodded at her wet entrance. The bulbous head of the fake cock slid inside Emma and parted her pink inner folds with ease.

"Oh! Mmm! Gosh!"

Erica shifted on her knees and pushed forwards with her hips. As more of the dildo slid in Emma cupped her breasts, rolling the bullet-hard tips in her fingertips. Her legs bent at the knees as Erica bucked up into her with heaving tits and pelvic thrusts. Emma's tight cunt was filled and her nether lips were drawn out on the backstroke and then pushed in as she was penetrated once more.

"You're so cute."

Breathed Erica as she lightly kissed the tips of Emma's perky tits. The slick toy bathed Emma's rear end and her rounded cheeks glistened with the lube and her own fluids. In a sex-crazed haze, Erica set a faster pace and slammed into Emma's tight pussy. The submissive Emma gasped and jerked as the strap-on dildo sank up inside her. In a blur of relentless fucking the pair rocked and wailed and Emma came, not once, but twice in a short space of time. With one final thrust, Erica let the false cock remain embedded in Emma's sodden pussy and then unbuckled the straps.

"Holy shit!"

As Emma reeled from a third convulsion she looked down her panting form to see the obscene sight of the eight-inch dildo half sticking out of her exposed pussy. She raised herself up on her elbows as Erica extracted the toy and placed it back in the attachment.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass." Hissed Erica and helped Emma out of her waspie and into the strap-on harness.

"I've never done this before." Said Emma wide-eyed. "How long before our hour is up?"

"Fifteen minutes," replied the blonde as she lubed up her asshole.

She went on all fours and wiggled her backside as Emma crept up behind her. To Emma's amazement, the dildo sank into Erica's anus with pretty much zero effort. She held onto the escort's hips as she attempted to fuck the blonde like a man would. It felt distinctly odd to shunt to and fro as if she had an erection poking out in front of her, but within minutes the actress had a rhythm going that seemed to please Erica.

"Faster, can you manage that, sweetie?"

Emma shifted on her knees and stroked home as best she could. This woman was loving it, and Emma saw that her asshole was nicely stretched out by the slick tool. Erica had reached beneath her and was flicking at her clit with frantic strumming of her fingers. Emma concentrated and fucked her even faster, banging hard into her reddening back passage.

"Gonna...gonna...gonna, cum!"

This was it, and Emma awaited the conclusion of a very kinky hour.

"Oh, oh, oh, urgh!"

Erica climaxed in a peculiar tweeting noise that resembled nothing like a scream. This was not Doyle's girl. Over her shoulder, Erica grinned at Emma and then promptly collapsed on the bed. Emma quickly made her excuses and left the suite to join up with Holmes.

Scarlett cut just as fine a figure as the American escort, thought Hudson as his eyes locked on the creamy full curves of her 34DD breasts. Erica followed his gaze down her voluptuous body to the full hips that framed the erotic V of her plump pussy mound.

"Wow, we are gonna rock the house tonight. Let's entertain Rex some."

"Alright," agreed Scarlett willingly.

The curvy blonde rolled onto the bed beside Erica and lay on her front with her rump sticking high in the air. She flashed her green eyes at Erica who sidled up and gently ran her fingers along the smooth back and waist down to the round curves of her cheeks. With a quick motion, Erica had Scarlett up on her knees by her hips and her nose nestled in the superb space that separated Scarlett's nates.

"Oh, yes!" Moaned the detective as Erica extended her tongue and tasted the sweet wetness of her quim.

Scarlett jerked as the tongue action became a firm and assured licking that saw Erica burrow deeper inside Scarlett's pussy. With her eyes screwed up, Scarlett moved her bottom back into Erica's face and mumbled obscenities as she thrilled to the well-executed torment of length swipes.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Hudson wanked his knob as he looked on open-mouthed. Erica had her lips pursed now and she kissed Scarlett's pussy opening until her juices dripped and dripped. Close to her climax, Scarlett grabbed bunches of sheets as Erica ran her tongue up her slit as close to her clitoris as possible without actually touching it. As Erica flicked out her darting tongue she would pull back on occasion and Scarlett growled in frustration as she flexed her pelvis in search of the woman's elusive mouth.

"I think we need to bring Rex in on the action."

Scarlett laid out flat on her belly, her left leg trembling as she savoured the sublime spasm in her pussy. Hudson flopped onto the bed and Erica immediately curled her tongue around his bell end and took him eagerly into her mouth. As she moved her head back and forth on his considerable length she massaged his balls. Scarlett rose up and moved her bodacious body atop of him and placed her cunt directly over his open mouth.

"Mmm, that's it. You're really getting the hang of this swinging stuff."

"Thanks," muttered Scarlett as Hudson pressed his lips to her lips and started to kiss her muff.

The blonde American drew his throbbing organ deeper and deeper into her mouth and her saliva drooled down his hairless scrotum. His dick expanded between her lips and she held him still in her mouth before slowly pulling back and scraping her teeth along his thick shaft. Scarlett moaned loudly from the insistent lapping from Hudson's flattened tongue, and she bent forwards as Hudson probed her juiced up quim with his questing tongue.

"Heavens! What fun!"

She noted the time on the clock. 8.40.

"I would like to watch you fuck my husband."

Erica popped off Hudson's knob and saw no reason to argue as his dick shone from her spit and dribble.

"Fine. Put a sock on that, would you honey?"

Hudson took one condom out of the packet of twelve laid on the table and broke open the wrapper. He rolled the latex sheath over his glans and along his rigid column.

"Now, sit there, and let's see what you're made of."

Hudson planted his bottom on the edge of the bed as Erica turned her back to him and crouched over his upright pole in a reverse cowgirl position. She lowered herself slowly onto his lap until her shaven muff met his sheathed cock head. Scarlett got up out of the chair and walked briskly to the king-sized bed, her hips swaying, and her big tits bouncing.

"Can you see, Johanna?"

"Quite so," answered Scarlett who bent forward to closely observe the American escort's bald pussy sink down his generous length.

Erica didn't stop until her moist cunt was fully impaled.

"That feels so good. He's pretty big, isn't he?"

Her blue eyes became half closed as she started to rock back and forth with her toes dug into the lush carpet beneath her feet. Her naked frame writhed and squirmed as she drove up and down, her hot pussy pushing ever deeper onto his slick shaft. Hudson saw Scarlett nod perceptively at him and he put his hands on Erica's shoulders and thrust up with his hips. Her abundant rack bounced wildly as she smashed down on his rod of steel, and her head dipped as her aching cunt was plundered.

"Are you going to cum?"

Erica looked into Scarlett's deep green eyes and smiled blissfully as she rubbed her pelvis on Hudson's groin. The grinding motion caused her clit to tingle like mad and her juices wetted his balls.

"Only a big cock gets me off, and your husband might just do it. But enough of me."

Erica hopped off of Hudson who fucked air for a few seconds. She took Scarlett by the hand and both fell onto the bed. Two pairs of ample breasts mashed together and Erica brushed Scarlett's thighs with hers. They writhed in each other's arms as their warm bodies pressed firmly together. Scarlett was highly impressed as Erica rotated her hips and lunged down at just the right angle to bump pussies. Both gyrated and groaned as their clits strained against the other. Hudson looked on in awe as their trimmed pubes mingled in a damp union of sexual stimulation. Scarlett's deep cleavage was dappled with fine beads of perspiration and her nipples were rock-hard.

"Ooooh! Aaaah!"

She started to cum as Erica massaged her clit and pussy lips with frantic rubs. Scarlett turned to face Hudson and she made urgent nodding to him in order to urge him to step up. Her head tilted back as Erica was roughly pulled up by the rabid Hudson who moved her into a doggy stance and mounted her.

"Yes! Fuck me, Rex! Fuck me with that big bone, puppy!"

Erica grabbed a soft pillow for support as Hudson drove up into her at a rate of knots. As he fucked her hard and fast she dipped her head and panted into the pillow. The ripped former soldier worked in and out of her sodden pussy with powerful pumps of his taut ass. He felt her pussy contract around his turgid cock and he signaled with a thumbs up to the expectant Scarlett.

"Nearly...there."

Hudson bellowed himself as he flooded the condom and he pulled Erica firmly back onto his entire length. Scarlett strained her ears as Erica looked up with a look of shock on her face, and her mouth gawped like a goldfish out of the water as she came. She fell onto her back as Hudson withdrew and her large tits glistened with moisture and her stomach undulated in what could only be described as a silent orgasm. Her throat made barely audible cries of satisfaction, and before she could even look up, Holmes and Hudson had already left. This was not Doyle's girl.

x

"Are all your cases going to be like this?" Asked Emma as she attempted to fix her hair.

"One can only hope, dear girl." Replied Scarlett who was grinning like a cat who had gotten the cream.

Scarlett and Emma had just left room 042 where they had seen Doyle and his intended of the three triplets happily reconcile. The two exhausted women took a taxi and returned to Emma's apartment where they took to their respective rooms and slept the whole next day.

x

Two days later.

"Scarlett! What the..."

"Emma! There you are. Doyle here is just thanking me for a job well done. Erica and he are to be happily married at the end of the month."

Scarlett Holmes looked over the man's back at the unexpected intrusion of Emma as he lay nestled between her splayed legs in the missionary position. Both naked, the pair were fucking each other like dogs on heat, and Doyle's backside rose and fell as he rammed into the stacked blonde. Scarlett's body was dappled with a light sheen of perspiration as Emma watched Doyle's considerable length thrust in and out of her moist pussy.

"Doyle spoke the truth. He has one of the thickest cocks I have ever encountered. Oh, my word!"

Doyle went into overdrive and slammed Scarlett into the mattress. Her legs flailed in the air as she shuddered from an earth-shattering orgasm.

"Bloody hell, Holmes! I don't believe it!" Cried Emma in exasperation.

"Bloody hell, Doyle! I don't believe it!" Cried Scarlett in ecstasy.

Doyle promptly erupted and his lower body convulsed over and over as he ejaculated. Copious amounts of his cum trickled out of Scarlett's overstuffed pussy and leaked out, down her crack, and onto the crisp white sheets.

"Emma. Remind Hudson that we need our linen changed as soon as possible."

xxx

Chapter Four.

'Scarlett And The Devil Worshippers'

Emma Watson sighed with relief as she opened the front door of her fashionable apartment overlooking the Thames. She kicked her shoes off and slumped into one of three comfortable armchairs, rubbing her toes in both hands. The wall clock read seven and the morning sunshine was already streaming through the large window which faced East. Her plane from Paris had arrived at City Airport thirty minutes early and a taxi cab had taken mere minutes to drop her off. The last four days had been hectic as the stylish fashion icon had modeled a new range of raincoats for Burberry.

"Good morning, Emma. I trust you had a pleasant time in France?"

'Holmes. You're up. Not like your usual self."

Scarlett Holmes extinguished a Dunhill Menthol cigarette in an ashtray, but not before lighting up another with the remains of the spent smoke. The ravishing golden blonde looked rather prim and proper in a royal blue midi skirt and matching blazer, with a somber white blouse beneath. It had been three months since Emma had taken on the woman out of time as a nonpaying guest, and it appeared that she was not going anywhere soon.

"You look very chic in that outfit. Is something amiss? You normally lie in until noon."

"Indeed, my dear Watson. Something is amiss."

"Is it another crime? A murder? A brain-teasing mystery?"

Emma sat on the edge of her seat and awaited the answer.

"I say, here's fun. We've known each other for a while now, and you are aware of my intelligence quotient and perception. See if you can use your powers of deduction on me."

"Alright, um...okay. You're up early and well-dressed. Either you have a client or you're going out."

"Good start."

"I do believe that you are going out, as I see in your open purse on the table that you have an extra pair of panties tucked away. You may be away from the apartment for some time and you want to be prepared for anything untoward. I think perhaps you have a case, a particularly hard nut to crack in fact, and furthermore the man's name is Phillips."

"Bravo! How could you possibly think that?"

"When I looked up when you first spoke you were holding a letter and frowning at the contents. You discarded the envelope the letter had been in and I saw the name of the sender, Phillips, on the back."

"Excellent work, Emma." Scarlett clapped her hands at the admirable efforts of the charming young actress. "What a pity you are wrong on all counts."

"I am? Balls!"

"I AM going out and I have a very early meeting with my gynecologist. A Doctor Elizabeth Phillips. I thought I might be in need of some extra underwear after the examination. I don't relish the visit and was in two minds whether or not to cancel. One good thing though is that I DO have the option of another case, and an exceedingly nasty one to be sure."

"How so?"

"Do you believe in the Devil, Emma? Satanism, witches, and the like?"

"Are you trying to wind me up? You know my filmography. I was Hermione, remember?"

"Wind you up? Like a toy doll? What an odd expression. Another modernism no doubt. Anyhow, I did not refer to your fictional alter-ego, a thrilling role as it was, but in real life?"

"No, not really. Why?"

"I have been contacted by an Inspector Lester from New Scotland Yard, who wishes to meet me, accompanied by a Lord Buckley. Apparently, His Lordship is in a spot of bother. Blackmail, naturally. He's been inducted into a Satanic Brotherhood known as the Church of Lucifer, an absurd name if ever I heard one."

"I thought all that superstition had died out, even before your time."

"There have always been evil worshippers, my dear. And there always will be. There is a thread of Satanism in every other aristocratic family in this fair isle. Including Lord Buckley's. I actually knew his...grandfather I presume, back in '85. How strange it is that the current Lord Buckley is now older than I. I haven't been to Buckley Hall in 135 years. He's been fleeced of £30,000, and now his blackmailers demand more. Government secrets no doubt."

"Here they are now then."

Emma answered the buzz of the entrance intercom and inside of five minutes there stood a tall female with loose fair locks and dressed in a light tan trench coat. Over her shoulder was a sad looking fellow in a blue suit. As Emma welcomed them in, Scarlett immediately went to the male and shook his hand.

"Good day to you, Inspector."

"Sorry to disappoint, but he's not Lester. I am. Miss Adele Lester, at your service."

"A female Inspector. Whatever next."

Holmes nodded in apology, having never known the like, and stepped back as Adele shed her coat. Standing at a height of almost six feet in her knee high black boots, the blue eyed blonde easily towered over the rest. Beneath her coat she wore a formal dark suit consisting of a two button jacket and a daringly short skirt. The top of her jacket, although done up, was open from just below her magnificent 34DD cup breasts to display acres of bared boob. Her hips rode from side to side as she entered and planted her curvy backside into a chair and crossed her shapely pins.

"So, you are the famous Scarlett Holmes. I was expecting a more mousey type."

"So we are both surprised then. Let us cut to the chase. Your Lordship?"

"I have been a fool, Miss Holmes. And my sorry and debauched nature has become my abject misery."

"Tell all."

"I first discovered the brotherhood through a colleague in the House of Lords. They go by the Church of Lucifer."

"The aristocratic House of Lords. Naturally."

Scarlett gave Emma a sideways glance and winked.

"Please, do go on."

"I was told that the brotherhood engaged in regular orgies to appease the Dark One, and that the sex was hotter than any he had ever had before. At first, I was reluctant to join, although all the members had a liberal view of politics. After all, they were a devil-worshipping cult. But the average age of the willing females was apparently between the ages of 20 to 35, and as I am a widower of 50 the urge of free sex was pulling me in."

"And then came the hook and line."

"Quite. I was informed that my initiation orgy had been filmed and that unless I handed over the sum of £10,000, the film would be delivered to every newspaper in the country. Even in these current relaxed times, there would be a scandal. I readily agreed to the blackmailers and was instructed to attend the very next orgy. I knew full well that there would be no end to their demands, and sure enough, I was again coerced into handing over £20,000."

Buckley took a gulp from a glass of water as Lester took up the story.

"Now things have escalated. The chapter are demanding that His Lordship pass over state secrets, secrets that he is in possession of in his role of making and shaping the laws of government. At a loss as to what to do next, he made the wise choice of contacting the police."