New Adventures of Scarlett Holmes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Making me...making me...cummmm!"

The smoking hot model thrust up into his superb pumping body and her pussy made rippling spasms that saw a moist sheen bloom on her entire body.

"Me now, me, me, me!"

Rhian tapped the African on the shoulder and he turned to the brown-eyed blonde and looked at her amazing natural breasts with heavy-lidded eyes. Next thing she knew was being hoisted into the air as of she weighed nothing and twisted around so that she faced away from him with her backside in his groin. Rhian stretched her arms back and held on to him for fear of falling, and hooked her feet back onto his taut buttocks. His big black cock felt like a bar of steel against her cheeks as he eased her into position.

"You ready?"

"Uh, huh!"

His swollen crown prodded her pussy opening and parted her damp folds without any resistance.

"Please!"

He held her up in his strong grip and jiggled her pale frame on his bell end.

"Please!" Begged the top heavy blonde, desperate to be impaled.

With an almost savage thrust, he drew her back onto half of his shining log, just for a moment, and slid out again.

"Please! You bastard! Please?"

A sublime tremor ran through Rhian as she was again pulled back onto his rock-hard erection. The feeling of weightlessness was indescribable as Rhian was fucked in a flying angel position. Her massive tits swung wildly as she slid up and down on the man's rigid dick. She screamed as she was pumped with astonishing speed over and over. The intense exertion of being manhandled in this way wracked her body with a pleasure she had not known.

"Oh, shit!"

Rhian came and her face flushed as she hung limp in his grip. He slowed up and then stopped with his throbbing organ still stuffed inside her pussy.

"I nearly came that time," he said with a sardonic grin as he lifted her up and off of his twitching erection.

x

Scarlett was hunched over a brother who was beneath her and thrusting up into her asshole. His thick cock had opened up her tightly closed anus and then slipped up inside her rear hole with surprising ease. Her head was tilted up so that another fed her his turgid cock. His balls tapped her chin as he slid in and out. Copious amounts of saliva dribbled out of her mouth and down her deep cleavage. Still another rampant Satanic follower shoved his hard dick into her cunt so that she was now effectively airtight. One cock for each of her holes. Mouth, pussy, and asshole. And Scarlett loved it.

"What a slut!"

The combined friction in her cunt and ass was almost too much. Mini orgasms pulsed through her pussy walls as they moved simultaneously. Three pairs of hands groped her heavy tits while they continued to fuck her senseless, and her nipples stuck straight out like two bullets. The man in her pussy thrust up into her soaked cunt and his stomach slapped against hers with a resounding smack. The one in her back passage gripped her hard as he throbbed inside and came with a shrill exhalation of air. He remained buried inside her until he was spent, and as he pulled out his cum trickled out in a hot line down her ass cleavage. Pussy man erupted inside her and he too continued to keep fucking her until his balls had emptied.

"Oh, he left."

The cock in her mouth had vanished, only to re-emerge between the titanic pillows of Adele's bosom. He was joined by another lucky guy who pushed his dick up beside the other for a unique double tit job. As one moved up, so the other slid down in an obscene toing and froing in her deep homemade furrow. Adele deftly moved her pouting lips from left to right and back again to kiss their constantly darting cock heads. The sound of heavy slapping of her voluptuous boobs on their rigid poles echoed in the candle-lit cellar.

"Yes!"

Several streams of white cum flew out and hit Adele in her slick cleavage and on her nipples. Even before the first had stopped ejaculating she was rubbing the sticky stuff into the ample flesh of her huge tits slowly and sensually. The other sighed as he too exploded and bathed the long-haired blonde's jumbo-sized tits in a river of white cum.

x

Three hours had passed and Emma found herself in front of the biggest and most endowed black man she had ever seen in the buff. Before she could gather her wits she was made to tumble back onto the Moroccan woven rug onto her butt. The rabid African settled on top of the diminutive actress and his full lips were on her left breast in a shot.

"Oh...my!"

He seemed to literally suck her stiff nipple out of her tit and into his mouth where his tongue swirled around it with sloppy and warm suction, His midnight hued skin felt hot on her naked frame, and she hooked her slim legs around his taut calves as she hugged him to her. His long shaft pulsated in her belly and Emma jerked her hips, coaxing him to enter her. The orgy had been an eye opener for the usually demure female, and she had transformed into a cock crazed witch.

"Fuck me." She asked in hushed tones, still not believing she actually spoke the words to her first black lover.

His hands moved under her and he lifted her to the desired angle for penetration. The weight of him and position of her beneath him saw his cock meet her wet slit perfectly. He arched into her and he speared her pussy with a push and a snarl.

"Too...too much!"

Emma could scarcely breathe as he settled on his elbows with his dick fully embedded in her tight cunt. He slid back and his thick black knob bobbed and swerved above her gaping muff.

"Alright, again." Said she as she braced herself.

Emma looked into his large eyes with an almost decadent gleam as he flexed his legs and slid into her halfway. He kissed both of her tits and she inhaled his musky scent. A smell of primal and unprincipled sex. His entire body was straining with the exertion of his breathtaking and fluid strokes Emma had her pins bent in half at the knees and raised up so that her feet bumped her ears.

"Hu, hu, hu, hu, hu!"

She let out tiny noises on each thrust up into her as her swollen pussy was plundered with a merciless authority. Emma raked his broad back from shoulders to his hips as he held her under him. Unable to move an inch, Emma was totally possessed, fucked with fast and powerful thrusts that dragged her inner folds out along the stiff shaft of his ebony cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

After five minutes of this the petite beauty had cum twice, and her juiced up muff, along with her well earned sweat, leaked down the upturned crack of her pert bottom. Africa pulled out his swollen black rod and erupted in Emma's pretty face, leaving a cascade of sperm on her from forehead to neck.

"He's still fucking hard!" Thought Emma as he took his leave.

Around her the orgy continued and Emma wondered how much time had passed.

x

"No, no, no. For the last time no. You shall not hold me to ransom a minute longer."

The naked and flabby Sister Sek stopped riding Lord Buckley's dick and reluctantly climbed off.

"You will regret this, Buckley."

She stood up and looked at the watching Mephisto and made a slashing motion at her throat.

"Enough, my brothers of darkness. The dawn approaches with a fierce haste. We have been spurned by brother Ram on this most hallow of all occasions, thus must we prepare for the sacrifice."

The orgy, which had been gradually petering out ground to a halt, and Emma and Scarlett huddled together, their exhausted bodies glistening in the light of the candles.

"Holmes? Sacrifice?"

"Yes. It seems our little group of Satanic perverts mean business."

"And the brotherhood find this normal?"

"In order to maintain our sexual vitality, and to admonish our latest failed inductee, we must sacrifice one of the female sinners in our midst."

An eerie chant began to rise from a low rumble to a full and loud hollering as Emma looked anxiously at Scarlett.

"Holmes!"

"Inspector, now is the time for back up."

"Agreed." Said Adele as she pressed on her right ear and spoke into her two way radio earpiece.

As Mephisto brandished a six inch knife with a serrated edge, Emma struggled in vain. Adele and Scarlett began to lay into the naked throng of crazed men, kicking them in the balls and throwing punches the full impact.

"Stay where you are! This is the police!"

Six armed officers of the law burst into the chamber and the entire chapter of devil worshippers surrendered without fuss.

"Holmes! It was horrible! I could see the knife and everything."

Scarlett hugged the trembling Emma and calmed her.

"Everything is fine now. We can go home."

As the women threw on their cloaks again, Adele addressed the arresting officers.

"Sergeant. Where is the one known as the High Priest?"

"Looks like he took advantage of the panic and got away."

"The bastard!"

As everyone took the stairs up from the ancient cellar a distant but distinct cackling was fancied to be heard by Scarlett and Emma as the thunder also receded into the distance.

more to come...