New Apartment/Roommate(s) Ch. 02

Story Info
Moving day is a prelude to Liam and Dave's first time.
2.8k words
4.54
4.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the first bit of light in the window my eyes flew open. A plan had formed in my subconscious overnight and I had to get going to arrange the details. Ignoring my rock solid morning wood I jumped in the shower for a quick wash and shave. It took a good ten minutes before my belligerent cock softened. Later I would have to take care of that need but for the moment the long-game was a foot. I only had the morning since this afternoon was our quarterly pre-meeting with the bosses. This meant I had to put on underwear and actual trousers, not just freeball in my athletic shorts like most days working from home. Once I was dressed and out the door I headed directly to the leasing office which opened at 8:00 am.

Harlan's (and Dave's) building across the street has an equal amount of one and two bedroom units on each of a dozen floors. My building was a bit newer and had a few of the one bedroom with the remainder two bedroom in a couple of configurations. Except for one. The top two floors had a unique two bedroom unit at one end, sort of a penthouse because it had two levels. The living area of the unit was on the 17th floor and the balance was on the 18th floor. In my two years here the unit had always been empty because of it having an awkward floor plan. Although more spacious the layout was not easy for most roommate situations. I was only familiar with the layout because the leasing company often used it as a party space and I had been there several times, so I knew it would be perfect for the scenario Harlan had proposed.

The revised lease in hand I was excited for the move. Our new home has living, kitchen, dining, a small private study and a powder room for guests on the 17th floor. The stairs at the side of the living area lead to the second level on the 18th floor. Here there are two large bedrooms with a massive (by urban apartment standards) shared bathroom in between. One bedroom opens directly to the landing and sliders open to a covered terrace, the only one in the building. The other bedroom opens to the stair landing which also accesses the terrace. The rooms are each about the same size as a hotel room and would easily fit two queen beds. However, the bath doesn't offer the expected privacy, because it isn't entered from the hallway, but accessible directly from either bedroom. Yet, I felt confident this apartment could be the answer, a bedroom Harlan and Dave could rotate in and out of, even with their own beds if they wished, and the study for my office space.

*****

The last two weeks had flown by and tomorrow I move from apartment 703 to apartment 1718, the only one in the building numbered higher than 10 on each floor. Sharing the apartment are my new part-time roommates Harlan Green and Dave Grey. AFter lusting for Dave for the last three months, and a great test of patience, the universe finally aligned the stars for the move to this apartment, and my plan to get closer to Dave was about to become reality.

I spend the last evening living on my own packing my home office into boxes for the move upstairs. I already had everything else packed, not that I have a lot anyway, except for the last minute items. Harlan was not able to make it to town to pack or move his own apartment so Dave stepped in and was working away across the street. I fell into bed exhausted about midnight ready for tomorrow's agreed 8 am start for the move. Dave and I would first bring everything from Harlan's place across the street then move my stuff up to 1718. It was exciting to have the extra space, the study for my home office on 17, the terrace and the view on 18. It was even more exciting to potentially have the views of Dave.

It was finally Friday and I had PTO from work for the move. Waking up about 7:15 I literally hit the floor running, straight to the shower to get myself ready. I had saved out a pair of those ball-pouch underwear hoping to keep my nuts cool in the summer heat. They are also a precaution because I'll get aroused seeing Dave's sweaty muscles flexing as we lift and carry the moving boxes. I'm also hoping to get the nipple show he unknowingly gives when wearing one of his usual cut-down graphic T's. The second precaution today is wearing dark loose shorts to better hide any precum spots. Soon I was dressed and headed across the street to find Dave and get started.

Using my key fob to open the main door, I crossed the lobby and found the designated elevator waiting, doors open, with padding hung in place for move day. Being the end of the month we would have competition for the elevators, but hopefully this won't slow us too much especially since we have two apartments to move. When I reached the 9th floor the self closing door to Harlan's apartment was being held open by a 20lb free weight. I stepped in and called for Dave. "Hey, Dave, it's me." in reply I heard "Come on in." from a sleepy voice. I took a few more steps into the apartment. I had been to Harlan's before and had actually lived in the same one bed plan when I first moved here. Being the smallest floor plan at 635 square feet, I moved to the two bedroom across the street when COVID forced remote work so I would have a dedicated office space. This is the apartment I'm leaving now for the larger one to share.

There is a spot though in the one bed plan, at the place the kitchen and living area meet, where you can see almost every corner of that unit. As I took up a position there I scanned to find Dave. In my wildest of thoughts for the day I had not expected the image that came into view. The bathroom door was fully open and Dave was now brushing his teeth at the sink, his bare ass facing me. It was perfection! I looked around nervously trying not to stare. Even after a couple of possible signals from him over these last few weeks I still wasn't sure if he was into me or even men in general.

He had some cheek leaving the door to the corridor propped open, inviting the opportunity to show off. Another signal that shouldn't be ignored. Taking in the image of his perfect ass my mouth was suddenly dry, but I somehow managed to speak and play off his nudity "Dave what can I do to get started?". His response to my question was quick as he bent slightly to spit toothpaste into the sink, he said "maybe grab some of those boxes in the bedroom and stack them on either cart by the front door." My cock twitched and I knew this was a good omen, today would be a fantastic start to this new roommate arrangement. Only half heartedly looking away I continued the scan of Dave's backside. The trapezius muscles in his shoulders rippled as he finished with the toothbrush. Leaning on his left leg his right foot crossed behind, propped up on his toes, making his ass tilt. It was a runners butt, rounded and with lite golden hairs in the crack, but none on the cheeks.

My cock continued to swell as I walked into the bedroom and approached a couple of moving boxes stamped Medium Box "These the ones?" I called over my shoulder. Silently Dave had walked into the room behind me. It almost made me jump when he replied so closely to where I stood. "Yep, those two are first." It took all my will power not to spin around and grab a full on head to toe look. Picking up both boxes I then casually turned to find Dave facing me, but bent slightly pulling up his underwear followed by a pair of shorts. "On the cart." I rhetorically stated. "On the cart." Dave affirmed. In a moment Dave was himself carrying box toward the cart. He had put on a shirt too, but not a cut up one I had hoped he would. Yet, I was suddenly okay with this because I now had the image of his entire body, front and back, to add to my memory.

"Hey Liam, what time are the furniture movers getting here?" Dave asked. "A couple of hours, 10 am, starting here then my old place around 1 pm." I reiterated the times for him. On scheduled move days the leasing office arranged for a moving company to assist at a flat fee when between units. It was probably an insurance thing in case anyone gets injured or damages a wall. This was great because the two of us wouldn't have been able get it all done in one day otherwise. For the next two hours we worked moving the boxes, TV, and clothes across the street using the two large wheeled carts the building also provided. Watching Dave from behind as he pushed the cart I kept thinking about this morning and his glorious ass framed by the bathroom doorway. I continued to sneak looks at Dave as we unloaded and worked throughout the morning, but managed to keep from having more than a semi. A few times I took the opportunity to arrange my junk and wipe up any pre that was leaking. More than once I caught a glimpse as Dave put his hand in his shorts and adjusted himself too.

All the boxes from Harlan's place were moved by about 12:30. Harlan didn't have much more furniture than I did and the movers only took 90 minutes to move the couch, chair, bed and the small side tables to 1718. Food was delivered at 1 p.m. to my old place, and then we started moving boxes from there to upstairs as soon as we ate. The furniture was all in the new apartment and placed in their respective spots by 4 p.m., both upstairs and down. Dave leaned against the boxes strewn around the living area, motioning to all of them he said "I'm sure the hell glad neither you or Harlan care about decor, all of this was a big enough job." I play slapped his shoulder and winked. "Yeah, that is why we have you roomie, to make the place look nice." I think he got the double message, at least subconsciously, because he blushed. Another signal that he may have interest.

How about a beer?" I suggested heading for OUR fridge, already stocked with beverages transferred from my old apartment. I had only seen Dave order a smoothie from the shop near the apartment, and this was one of the many things I wanted to know about him, that is whether or not he drank alcohol, due to his incredible physical conditioning. In reality, these past 9 hours moving is the most consecutive time I had spent with him since we met three months ago. "Yeah, sure, it is the weekend after all." I grabbed two bottles from the fridge, twisted the caps and handed one to him. "So Dave, tell me about Harlan as a roommate, is he casual? messy?" Taking a queue from this morning I wanted to set some expectations about attire, or lack of, when hanging out at home.

Although I never roomed with Harlan I was around him enough back in our home town to know he liked to hang out at home wearing very little. Dave thought for a minute and took a long drink from the beer before answering. "I guess we were both sort of neat, the beds in the dorm were lofted so we both just threw stuff under them, the floor was usually clear. We mostly hung out in just shorts or underwear, but nudity wan't an issue either." He paused for a second, "This being your place for the most part are there any roommate rules I need to know about?" Just like the door to the corridor this morning Dave had just propped open the door to this conversation and invited me in. "Well, shoes off at the door, replenish anything you use the last of, otherwise just be yourself and be comfortable." and then the leading statement "Except maybe one other, just text me if you bring a guest home so I'll be sure to have clothes on." The twinkle in his eye said it all, little to no clothing was okay with Dave and I hoped he wouldn't be any regular visitors.

Without much hesitation upon hearing my last statement, Dave set down his beer, walked back to the front door and removed his shoes. Then to my delight, he moved to the stairs, striped off his shirt, shorts and socks draping them over the banister, returning to the kitchen in just his underwear. "You said be comfortable." Dave said with a shit eating grin. The smirk on my face must have revealed my intentions. He was again holding the beer but lifted his index finger and moved it up and down in my direction. "Are you comfortable Liam?"

Oh Fuck! My mind began to whirl, and my pupils must have dilated because it was suddenly very bright in the room. My knees almost buckled and sweat broke out on my upper lip. Not able to speak I just shook my head back and forth and mouthed "no". All the plans were coming to reality and I was overwhelmed. Dave saw my state and moved toward me taking the half empty beer from my hand placing it on the counter. Putting his arm around my waist Dave started leading me to the sofa. As we walked he began to speak quietly in my ear. "I have some things to share with you."

My head swiveled to meet his gaze and look into his eyes. They were a clear ice blue. As we sat down together, his arm now around my shoulder, he continued. "Liam, I found myself immediately attracted to you that first day we met when you set me up in Harlan's apartment." My heart was racing, was there a 'but' on the way? "Since then I've noticed you watch me, especially at the shop after I finish my run. Two weeks ago that rainy day I almost told you how I bad I want you, but needed a bit more time to commit to my feelings." Okay, not a 'but' maybe an 'if' instead? "Before we can start anything more than friendship, I have to be honest here. First, I've always known I am bisexual, but never have been with another guy. Second, I'm not into casual sex, I want to be with just one person at a time." Holy fuckin' shit, this guy is really into me and wants to be exclusive!

Somehow finding my voice I replied in a whisper. "Dave you've opened up so quickly today that I'm in a bit of shock at the moment. Harlan never has shared any personal details about you so I didn't know enough to guess, just admired you from a distance. Like you I'm bisexual but leaning toward gay. I've never done more than make out with another guy and only had a few dates with women since living here. The day we met though I wanted all that to change, with you." Dave gave me the kindest smile then leaned in for the softest kiss of my life. "Well Liam, the vibe between us is undeniable, and I think that only being here one week a month will give us time to get to know each other, but also give us a break to assess as things move along." I chuckled quietly thinking how analytical of him and out loud said "you are an engineer after all." "100 percent."

The short conversation on the couch let my head clear and I was ready for more of his kisses. Grabbing his head with the palm of my hand I pulled him back in close for another and another. Dave tugged at my shirt and helped me take it off. He then leaned back to take in the view of my chest and gave an approving nod at my chest hair and visible abdomen muscles. I could see the tent of his underwear and several wet spots of various sizes both dried and damp. It was obvious he had been thinking about this all day too. My shorts were next to be removed and now we were both only in our underwear, our matching underwear. I have watched enough gay porn to have the mechanics of what to do now. But from other sexual experiences, I knew rushing was a sure way to ruin the moment. There was time and tomorrow was Saturday. We had the whole weekend ahead.