Leaving HS with a Bang

Story Info
Best friends trade BJs in the HS theatre.
1k words
4.5
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers

This took place a couple of months before HS graduation.

I was 18, he was 19.

************************************

Cam was my best friend in high school, and the only openly gay guy in school: a brave choice in the 80's. One day, the last semester of our Senior year, we skipped class together, and being theatre nerds, we got high, and sat in the deep dark house seats near the back, looking at the lit stage, and the half-built set for the last production of our High School years.

Since we were adolescent boys, talk quickly came around to sex, sexual fantasies, celebrity crushes, teachers we would fuck, etc. I started asking him about how it felt to give a blowjob, and in turn, he used that notion to steer the conversation to my fantasies, really winding me up.

Finally, he asked if he could suck me off. I of course said yes, and pulled my jeans and boxers down over my hips. He knelt in front of me, and with no fanfare or flourish, he simply leaned forward and my entire seven inches went straight down, the head tightly squeezed, in the most wonderful way, at the base of his tongue where the mouth is smallest, right before it opens up into the throat. The pressure was ecstasy.

He had just gotten into a steady rhythm when a few people came in from stage right to work the set. He got spooked, saying we had to leave or they'd see us. I knew it was way too dark for us to be seen, and his paranoia was just the weed talking.

I was achingly hard, and knew I had to act fast or surrender this erection to blue balls. I told him to scoot down in the seat so he couldn't be seen, then everything would be fine. I dropped to my knees in between his legs, unbuckling his belt and popping the buttons on those 501 jeans before he could protest further. My hands rubbed across his obvious erection as I did my work. He lifted his ass up so that I could slide them all the way down to his ankles.

My eyes had adjusted to the low light, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His cock was not only long, but THICK. I put one hand on it, at the base, and the other above that, like choking up on a bat, and it felt as thick as a bat, too: thinnest right at the base, then gradually thickening up to the mushroom head, which came right to the top of my two-handed grip, and it kind of reminded me of a push-up pop. I let my left hand slide down to fondle his balls, then immediately dipped my head down to suck him in.

I underestimated it's girth in the darkness, and found that I had to stretch my jaw wide open to it's limit. The monstrous head alone filled me like a kid stuffing my gob full of marshmallows. So there would be no bobbing up and down: my mouth was already completely full.

Instinct took over, and I just used my tongue, savoring the unique texture. It doesn't matter how many cocks you take in your hand, how much you think you know how they feel, with your super-sensitive tongue, the sensations are unique and unbelievable. My mind playfully thought it felt like silk, tightly wrapped over a sea sponge, which covered an iron bar, with a tiny hole in the middle, like a record, but this one leaked viscous, semi-sweet pre-cum that my tongue spread it all over the head.

Suddenly, I heard, or maybe felt, a deep vibration, and wondered where it could possibly be coming from. Did he have a vibrator in his pocket? A beeper? My right hand knew what to do, slowly stroking his considerable shaft that wouldn't fit in my mouth, up and down while my tongue continued to enjoy it's exploration of the massive head.

The vibration was there again, and, for a moment, I was genuinely puzzled, then realized that it was me, loving this experience so much, I was involuntarily moaning into his cock No wonder people liked being called a 'cocksucker', just having it in my mouth was hopelessly erotic.

I don't know how long I was at this, I lost track of time, all concentration focused on this hard fuck stick I was sucking on, and the myriad of pleasures it was giving me.

Eventually, the scrotum tightened, drawing the balls up in preparation for the big blast. His legs stiffened, and his breath so quick, I thought he might hyperventilate. I don't remember feeling the cum shoot, only the sudden abundance of liquid in my mouth. I kept sucking, licking, until his breathing returned to normal, the body relaxed, flattened, like falling into an overstuffed chair at the finish line of a marathon. I slowly released him from my most appreciative mouth, keeping my lips sealed tight so that I wouldn't spill a drop of seed.

There was no flavor to it at all; no salt, no sweet, just nothing. But I did swirl it around quite a bit with my tongue, playing with the yogurt-like texture before swallowing with a smile. Then I leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on the head, and realizing that it still had a sheen of cum glazed over it, I slowly, meticulously, ran my tongue over the entire cock as it deflated, up and down over every centimeter, paying special attention to that sexy mushroom head, thanking it for the all the cum, and for the thrilling, satisfying experience of my first cock sucked.

We quickly switched positions, and he pulled his pants up just far enough to protect his knees from the cement floor. He once again eagerly dove down onto my cock, and began vigorously moving up and down like a crackhead bobbing for apples. I was so turned on, I couldn't have lasted but a minute or two before shooting, exploding with a force that seemed to be trying to paint his entire mouth with cum. He pulled himself off, made a show of swallowing, then looked me in the eye and whispered: "What have you been eating? You taste really sweet".

We straightened ourselves up and stayed there for the rest of the hour, watching people hammer and paint the scrims, then quietly snuck out the back, unnoticed, when the bell rang.

Mjolnir22
Mjolnir22
63 Followers