New Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, we're not, just friends." I was maybe a bit too terse as I responded.

*****

I was making a cup of tea after we got back home and told Ally what Dani had said. "I was shocked."

"Well, we know the truth. But ..." she left it hanging.

"But what?" I didn't understand.

She moved to stand close to me. I would have taken half a step backwards, but my back was against the worktop. She put her right hand on my cheek, right where Paul had landed his blow. Then she kissed me on the mouth. I was stunned. "I could never hit someone, certainly not someone that I had feelings for." She leaned in and kissed me again, longer, with more intent and passion. "Dani's right, even if you haven't recognised it yet."

"What?" I screeched, my brain was in a mess, what is she talking about? What was that kiss for? What feelings? Suddenly, something clicked. I leaned forward and grabbed her head with both hands. This time I was in the lead and she would not be confused that this was a kiss, a real kiss, meant with passion.

When it was done, she pulled away. "The penny just fell in the slot didn't it?"

"Yes. Yes, it did. How long have you known?"

"A week or so, but the realisation had been growing on me for a while. I just got there before you did."

"I went with a couple of girls at Uni, but it was just experimenting and I was sure it was something I'd left behind." I was blushing.

Ally's head was down as she answered. "Just before I left school I was with a girl, terrified in case anyone found out. Like you, I thought it was done."

"Is it done for you?" I asked, feeling brave.

"I don't think so anymore."

"Neither do I. We need to take this slow. It might be a mistake."

"How slow?" She asked.

"That depends on how we get along I suppose. I'm feeling ... can we kiss again?"

Midway through all thoughts of tea were forgotten, as was the idea of going slow. I pulled back. "I'm so fucking wet right now, I need ... can we go to bed."

Ally smiled and took my hand.

The moment her bedroom door was closed we held each other and she pushed me back against it. Our lips met again and she took my lower lip between her teeth and pulled. If Paul had done that, I'd have punched him, but I wanted Ally to tug harder.

She fiddled with the buttons on my blouse, but it wasn't fast enough and I pulled it over my head. She looked down at my breasts for a moment and my only thought was, 'stop looking and touch the damn things.' She must have been able to read my mind as she ran her fingers over the material of my bra. She kissed the tops of both breasts and ran her tongue between them making soft murmuring noises as she did so. She tugged gently on the left nipple and, I threw my head back, no one had ever touched me like this, no one had made me feel this insanely good.

I reached behind my back to undo the clasp on my bra and despite years of practice, it took far too long. I was desperate by the time I tossed it aside. I looked down at my full breasts with their largish dark nipples, but they weren't in sight for long, one went between Ally's fingers and she lowered her head to take the other between her lips. She sucked gently and I let out a sigh.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings that were coursing through my body, I was coming, I could feel it building and for a fraction of a second realised that I'd never come from simply having my breasts and nipples given attention. I gripped Ally's head and moaned as I climaxed and then my knees started to give way so I grasped her body in a bear hug. She looked up at me and smiled the most wondrous smile. As I calmed down, she came up and kissed before taking my hand and pulling me to the bed.

I realised that she was shedding clothes and as she removed her bra, I saw her naked from the waist up for the first time. She had much smaller breasts than mine but they were a lovely shape with pale brown areola and nipples. I used to think that men preferred large breasted women, but I was a woman and Ally's were so beautiful, nicer than any others I'd ever seen and I was desperate to touch them.

I have no idea how I'd ended up naked, but I was and realised that I had my legs slightly apart but didn't care. I'd never done that for anyone else unless the lights had been off and here I wanted her to see me. I wanted to see her. She walked to the edge of the bed. I grabbed the waist of her panties and yanked them down and there it was, a trimmed sparse bush and lips that were glistening. I could smell her and it turned me on.

She came onto the bed and I sat so that we kissed chest to chest, nipple to nipple and I could feel them, hers and mine, together. I moved away so that I could dip my head and kiss them. "I wish they were bigger like yours."

I pulled back alarmed, "No. They're so perfect, I love them." I got back to work and I could feel her starting to shake, so I slid a finger inside her and she jerked violently screaming before collapsing against me, breathing heavily.

It took a minute or two before she could speak, "Dear God, that was something else, thank you. I'm glad we're taking it slow though." I laughed and held her.

We lay down facing each other. I was happy, but my libido was raging and I had to do something. Doing something appealed to me as much as being on the receiving end, so I slid my hand down her body as far as her thigh, then towards the inside. "And just where do you think your hand is going?" She asked.

"We both know where it's going." She let my fingers creep between our sweaty bodies and I pushed two fingers into her slick opening, they were admitted without protest. I found an easy rhythm and pressed my thumb against her clit.

Ally gyrated her hips and ran her hands over my breasts, murmuring how much she liked them as she did so. She nibbled my earlobe and rode my hand until the orgasm washed over her again and again. I kept going until eventually she put her hand on my wrist and whispered, "Please stop, I can't take much more."

I grinned at her, "Much more? Tell me when you can't take any more." I pressed on her clit and thirty seconds later she screamed again and fell back.

"Now, no more." It sounded like a serious plea, so I remained still and admired the grin on her lips. I extracted my fingers slowly and brought them up to my mouth. I was about to do something that I'd never done before, but I slowly licked each finger and took them all into my mouth. Then I pulled her in for a kiss.

Suddenly I was on my back staring upwards and Allison's tongue was inside of me and licking furiously. She fucked me with her tongue, there is no other way to describe her actions. I felt my muscles clench and knew I was about to come, I'm sure that she knew it as well, but she kept up her efforts with vigour. I came and screamed, then went limp for a moment before I felt the sensation starting to build again. In no time I came again and knew that I couldn't take anymore. The sensations were almost painful, but Allison kept it up never breaking her rhythm until I had to push her away and gasped, "That's enough." I was panting trying to catch my breath.

She moved up alongside me, wrapped an arm over my belly, pulled the duvet up and kissed my cheek. "That was fun. More fun than I've had in a very long time."

I grunted, but even I have no idea what I'd meant. Ally kissed my shoulder and whispered, "We should get some sleep, roll on your side." I did so and she spooned in behind me, holding me. I was stunned by these events but had a big stupid grin on my face.

*****

I woke with a start and felt an arm across my belly, a woman's arm. I closed my eyes as it came back to me, Allison and me. For a moment I started to worry, then I realised that what had happened in the early hours of the morning had been wonderful and special. I looked at her, she was beautiful. I smiled, Ally was gorgeous, anyone could see that, but to me, she was more, I was in love. That worried me; we hardly knew each other; how could we be in love? I wasn't being sensible or honest, we actually knew a lot about each other and we'd enjoyed living together over the last few weeks.

She stirred and looked at me. She smiled.

"Hello, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes, I am, are you?" She replied.

"I've been lying here thinking, a bit confused. But I have no regrets about what happened. It was the best sex I've ever had, by a country mile."

"We should make tea and talk." It was a fair suggestion, but I had another one.

"I have a better idea."

"What's that?" She asked.

I leaned in and kissed her. When I was done, I pulled back. "I like kissing those lips and these," I stroked her lower lips, "And now I want to kiss them. Will that be okay?"

"I'm a bit sweaty and who knows what else. If you give me a minute I'll jump in the shower."

I pushed her shoulders back. "Fuck that, I want to taste you as you are right now, so shut up."

I pushed her thighs apart and dropped between them. I licked the inside of her thighs and sank my tongue into her pussy. She was right, she smelled of sex, sweat and whatever else. It was strong, but I inhaled deeply, I wanted it, I wanted all of it right then. I worked hard to make her come as she thrashed on the bed and yelled, "I want this so much."

After she came a second time, I stroked her gently and planted soft kisses on her shoulders and neck. "Now we should shower. I'd like to wash you, and then I'd like you to wash me. Then I need coffee and we need to talk."

It took us an hour to shower and pull-on clothes. It wasn't wasted time, but by the end, I needed a break, one more touch on my clit would have left me needing medical treatment.

I put slices of bread in the toaster and fetched the butter and jam, Allison made the coffee. We sat at the table facing one another as we ate. "I don't know why last night happened the way it did, but I have no regrets, none. If it was a onetime thing, fine but ..."

She touched my hand as she asked, "You don't want it to be?" She raised an eyebrow and the way she looked was almost pleading.

"No, I don't and by the look on your face neither do you." She shook her head, so I carried on. "I'm not usually this assertive, but I loved it and I'd like to see where it goes. I'm not promising anything and we don't have to move fast or declare undying love."

"Can we do that? Fast seems quite appealing to me." She was grinning now.

I nodded, finished my coffee and went to get another cup; she came up behind me, pushed me against the worktop and bit my neck. "I want you; I've just had you and now I want you again. Here, on this counter, legs spread, please."

Her appeal was rather nice, so I hopped up and did as she'd asked. I threw my head back and laughed. I'd never behaved like a slut before and this was slutty behaviour. I spread my legs, I felt slutty and good about it, I wanted this. I got it. We soon had to move because I knocked two glasses onto the floor as I writhed, so we headed back to the bedroom. We could sweep up the shards of glass later, something else was much more important.

As we fell onto the bed wrapped up together and still trying to eat each other's lips I felt this incredible sense that this was right, that being with Allison was perfect. I moaned as she nipped my earlobe if she'd bitten it, I'm not sure that I would have cared much. Then she thrust her fingers inside me, it was almost brutal, it stretched me wide and I was about to protest but an overwhelming calmness caressed me and I thrust back so hard that I hurt myself, but I was beyond caring too much and humped her hand as she continued to probe urgently. I yelled, "Yes, fuck me you bitch, harder faster." I couldn't believe that it was me who had uttered those words.

Allison paused for a second and smirked, "But I'm your bitch." As if my behaviour wasn't bad enough, she'd heard but didn't seem offended. "Come on slut, come now, come on my hand, come on slut."

I'd never been called a slut, never thought of myself as such and would have died before this day if someone had called me that. But now I was behaving like one and had been called one. It turned me on and I did as she asked. It tore through me like a tornado, from my toes and blew out the top of my brains. I passed out, for how long I have no idea. I opened my eyes and there she was, her beautiful face close to mine and smiling, not just with her mouth but all the muscles in her face and especially her eyes. I wanted to dive inside those wonderful eyes.

"Was I out for long? That was something else."

"A couple of minutes. It made me smile, I could never have imagined being able to do that to someone and it must have been good. I have no idea why, but I'm certain that you'll be able to do that, or something similar to me. I know I'd love that, but again it wouldn't matter if it was in an hour or a few days."

I looked back at her. "This feels so good, so right." I kissed her, just a brief one before continuing. "You won't have to wait long, I want to try that, soon, but my limbs don't work at the moment." We both laughed. Allison lay beside me and held me close.

*****

We both fell asleep. I had a dream, a dream about Allison. We were walking in woods on a warm summer's day, holding hands, singing to one another, pausing now and again to kiss. We laughed, smiled and gazed at each other lovingly. It was early evening when we woke; well, I awoke and stared at her as she snored gently. It was cute. I knew then that I was in love, very much in love.

I realised that she was awake and smiling back at me, I must have been away in the clouds. "I like waking up to find you there, here. The sleep was good but I need food badly, my energy levels are depleted and I need to top up as I have some plans to repeat what we've been doing."

I laughed. "I'm starving. This bed smells."

"I'll have a quick shower." She must have seen the look of desire on my face. "No, I'll shower on my own. Then I'll see what we have to eat. Would you change the bed, then shower and we'll meet in the kitchen?" She kissed my forehead and dashed off. It was a good plan and that's what we did.

*****

I sipped my wine as we faced each other over the table. "The last twenty-something hours have been incredible. The sex has been beyond anything I've ever known and I'm sitting here shaking with desire. I want you again. I want to make you scream with ecstasy."

"I'm so turned on just being with you and dirty talk like that is not helping me to stay focussed."

"That is not good, I need you focussed." I smiled.

Allison looked puzzled, "On what?"

"I'm going to make you come so hard and so many times, you'll need focus." We both grinned, she grabbed my hand and the dinner dishes were abandoned as we raced back to bed.

I pushed her backwards onto the bed and looked down at her see a huge grin and eyes full of desire, it was more than desire. "I'm going to make you come, just enjoy it." I have no idea what had come over me, I'd never been like this, incredibly randy, forceful, determined, domineering, at least not in the bedroom where I'd always been pretty much passive. Not anymore. I took her left nipple into my mouth and held the right breast tweaking the nipple. As I pinched her nipple between my teeth Ally groaned, squeaked and sighed. I stopped for a moment to say, "Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."

Her reply came as a gasp, "No, it's good, it's ... just keep doing it." I did and she just kept writhing and mewling with enjoyment. Eventually, I decided it was time to move south and that's what I did, slowly, carefully, taking my time, knowing that she was climbing higher and higher. I licked around her navel and then moved quickly further down until I could run my tongue along her slit. She flinched, then relaxed so I probed with my tongue and she spoke, well I think she spoke, but the words made no sense if they were real words. I wasn't listening anyway. She didn't say no or stop and therefore anything else I could safely ignore.

I kept kissing and inserted fingers, two, three, four, and still, she muttered more. I've heard about fisting but I wasn't going there so I thrust in quickly and with force until she screamed, went rigid and slowly fell apart. Normally, in my experience, things would have stopped at that point, but this was different. I was the one in control, it was me that was pleasing someone else and I have never felt such a sense of achievement or satisfaction, so I kept going. I was pleased when she eventually appealed for mercy because I was almost beyond my capabilities. I slid up beside her and showered with little delicate kisses on her face, neck and shoulders. All the time she just purred.

"Thank you, that was wonderful..." The next noise she emitted was a little snore. I smiled. I'd never been this happy in my life

*****

The weekend had been amazing. I'd never expected things to develop as they had or that I would have enjoyed what we'd experienced to the extent that I had, and I hoped, Allison had. But there was a conversation that we'd avoided and time was taking over. What was going to happen going forward? Tomorrow?

Allison handed me a glass of wine and sat in the easy chair, facing me on the sofa. She gave me a steely look, "We need to talk." I gulped, first fresh air and then a mouthful of wine before nodding.

"I've loved you being here since you moved in. It was fun; we got on well and laughed a lot. I feel good sharing this house with you. A few weeks ago, I considered asking you to think about sharing for a long time, instead of looking for your own place, when the divorce was sorted out."

I felt the need to interrupt her flow and threw in, "I've loved being here and sharing with you. I like it. But that's not it, is it?"

She smiled that kindly smile. "No, that's not it. Please let me finish. I realised that I'd fallen for you and I suspected that you felt the same. So, I decided to let things play out." She paused collecting her thoughts.

"What happened on Friday was unexpected, but not unwelcome, not in the least. It turns out that we're compatible in so many ways. I want to be your girlfriend, lover, whatever you want to call it and for us to share a bed. Maybe in time things will change, but ... I hope not."

I'm sure that I must have sagged with relief. I'd no idea what I'd wanted to say until now. "Allison, I love you. I'm sure about that and the things we've shared this weekend have made me happier than I've ever been. I'd like for us to move forward, as a couple ... It's new and you're right, it may change, but I think that I've found the special person that we all want in our lives."

She smiled back at me and nodded. I was so happy I slipped onto my knees in front of her. "I love you and thank you. Now ..."

I smiled and moved her knees apart, sliding the hem of her skirt upwards. I knelt down and grabbed the waistband of her panties muttering, "These need to go ..." and pulled them down, untangling them from her feet before throwing them over my shoulder. She made some sort of noise, like a sigh, but not a protest, as I pushed her thighs wider and sank my tongue inside her slit. I'd done this many years ago but thought that it was in the past. In the last few days I'd found that I didn't want to be anywhere else, this was my spot and I was staking my claim.

Coming out

When we arrived for rehearsals on Wednesday evening Dani had seen us coming and her hand flew to her mouth. She'd seen us holding hands and came to hug us both. "I knew it, I love you both."

Milly saw the hug and came over as well. "Have things changed for the two of you?" I nodded. "At last, the sparks between you two were threatening to become flames."

As we sang together, I knew that it was different. The way Ally looked at me said that she wanted to take me, right there on the floor.