New Band

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona left her keyboards and came over looking worried. "That was special, but there's no way we can allow the two of you on stage like that. It bordered on pornographic."

For just a moment I started to panic, at least until I saw her laughing. Then I heard Allison saying, "For the sake of clarity, the two of us are currently sharing the same bed. We're in love, it's early days."

Friday evening, we played at a new venue, although a few familiar faces were in the audience. The rehearsals had been good, but that night it was better, it was electric and I got such a high if she'd asked, I'd have made love on the stage. Okay, maybe not, but it felt great.

We were excited when we reached the bedroom, our clothes came off at warp speed and she took me in her arms. Our heads collided because we were so intent on kissing. I pulled back and held her shoulders. "Steady, we have all night. I'm on such a high that I want you every way and I want to make you scream. We were incredible. I'm sticky, fancy a shower?"

She grinned at me, "Not right now, first I want to lick that sweat and then maybe we can wash each other. Then, who knows." That seemed like a good idea, so I pushed her backwards and before her back had hit the bed I was on my knees between her legs.

My tongue probed as I stroked her thigh with one hand and reached for a nipple with my other. She grabbed my hair and, in a whisper, "Fingers, please, I need something inside me, please."

I moved the hand from her thigh and inserted two fingers. They slid inside; she was wet, swollen and receptive and moaned, "More please." I had four fingers inside her and was thrusting in and out furiously and trying to lick her clit at the same time. Allison moaned, "Fuck me harder, more, more fingers, harder ... Oh god yes like that."

The scream was loud and high pitched. It surprised me and then she just went limp, eyes closed, she'd passed out. I lay beside her smiling. I loved being able to please someone as I'd just done and I loved this girl so much I ached. I closed my eyes.

I felt hot breath on my belly. Then a tongue was running down my vulva. I was suddenly wide awake. It had only been a few minutes, but now Allison was between my legs

She used long slow lazy strokes of her magical tongue against my lips and I came quickly and several times. This was so good, so easy, it felt so right, the way it was meant to be. Love, total unconditional love.

I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face. There were hurdles, but I'd found someone and something very special.

Mothers

There was no way to avoid this any longer; I was shaking with nerves as Allison drove towards my mother's home. Mum must have seen her holding my hand as we walked towards the door and she gave me a strange look, full of suspicion. She used her customary greeting, "Hola querida. Nice to see you."

"Hi Mum, this is Allison."

We went inside. No sense in avoiding this, so I stood in front of my Mum. "Mum, I moved in with Allison as you know and ..." I hesitated.

"Ustedes son amantes?"

"Sí mama, lovers."

Her hand flew to her mouth. "But how? Cómo?"

We sat down and holding Alison's hand, I told Mum the story.

Mum's normally dormant Spanish accent came out, as she asked Allison. "You love my daughter?"

"Yes, I do, very much."

Mum was quiet for a minute or so before speaking again, "I see it in your faces. I only ever want for my daughter to be happy. She wasn't a happy girl for a long time, but now it looks as if she is. Take care of each other, please." There were tears in her eyes as she spoke.

We spent several hours with Mum, talking about families and things I'd done as a girl. I saw Mum watching Allison, studying and appraising her several times.

As we took our leave, Mum hugged Allison before turning to me. She kissed my cheek and whispered, "Ella es muy hermosa. Take care of yourselves. I love you."

As we drove away, I looked at Allison. "My Mum was right; you are very beautiful."

"Is that what she just whispered?"

"Yes, and I agree."

"I like your Mum ... and her daughter."

We both laughed.

*****

I met Paul in the pub to talk through our divorce. He wasn't happy when I told him about Ally and me. I didn't care, what he thought was of no concern to me. It didn't stop him from suggesting that I was some sort of weird pervert and threaten to tell all of our friends. "Fuck you. You're an arsehole and most of them know and if they don't like it, I don't care.

I was still in a bad mood when I got home. It hadn't been very long, but it really seemed like home, somewhere safe, where I was happy and loved. Then I saw Ally standing holding out a glass of wine for me. She had a big smile as she stepped forward, "I see that didn't go well, but now you're home with me. I love you very much and I need to give you a hug and a kiss."

I took the wine glass, had a small sip and put it down. Then I wrapped my arms around this stunning woman. Our lips met and, in that instant, my world was all good again. The kiss was heavenly and told me how she felt. This was where I wanted to be, held by this wonderful person, me holding her, looking out for her. "God, I love you, I'm so lucky."

"First I need food and then I'll show you how lucky you are."

Allison had made a stew and served it with crusty bread. In between mouthfuls, I reported on my conversation with Paul and she told me, "I spoke with John today. Our situation is in hand and there won't be any acrimony. I told him about you, us."

That took me by surprise, "How did he take that?"

"He was a bit shocked. Actually, he said that he was pleased that I'd found someone to share my life with." He's a nice man; we just don't love each other anymore.

"Paul used to be a nice person. I suspect that when he calms down a bit and takes some advice, he'll be more reasonable. He certainly used to be." I sipped my wine before going on. "I never felt about him the way that I feel about you. Now hush and let me eat. I have plans for you."

We cleared away the dinner things joking as we did so. I was undressing as Allison emerged from the bathroom naked. I was bending down when I caught sight of her and the view took me by surprise and made me gasp, she was so beautiful. "Hi, gorgeous. Need a hand there?"

"No," I replied, "the sight of you turns me on so much. Please sit on the edge of the bed, I'm hungry."

As she sat, she looked at me and asked, "But we've just finished eating."

"I haven't started on my dessert yet." She understood as I knelt between her legs and bent my head to lick her opening. It was her turn to let out a little gasp as my tongue moved slowly across her slit before stopping at the top.

I pushed in inside her and touched the parts that excited her. It didn't take long before she started to come and whispered, "Oh yes. Just like that, just like ...." She didn't finish speaking, but let out a whoosh of air as the climax tore through her. I eased off a little to let her recover before going back to work and bringing her off again. I loved being between her thighs and pleasing her. She enjoyed me doing that for her but surprised me as she pulled me up and pleaded, "Please let me climb on top of you, you know what I want."

I did know what she wanted. We'd both tried hard to be considerate but as we'd got more comfortable, we both got more adventurous and demanding. I pay down and Ally placed her knees either side of my head and lowered herself onto my mouth. During the next few minutes, she rode my face aggressively coming several times before she fell apart and collapsed on top of me. Eventually, she managed to construct proper sentences and kiss me before saying. "I'm sorry, I got carried away again and used you but you excite e so much."

I was quiet for a moment. "I love being between your legs when you're sitting down, you know that. But I also love when you ask for something and I'd happily repeat what we just did every day. It pleases us both. But, know I need something, some fingers, lots of fingers."

I got lots of fingers, some tongue, several orgasms, lots of kisses and a bitten nipple.

Allison's mum

I could hear Ally on her laptop as I poured two glasses of wine, "Hi Mum. How are you?"

"I'm the same as always, but worried. Why are you doing this world web internet thing now, something must be wrong?"

"No Mum, nothing's wrong, but I do have something to tell you. I told you about Maria, one of the band, she moved in when she split from her husband."

"Yes, has she moved out?"

"No Mum ... we're in love, we're a couple, we share the same bed."

I heard her Mum's intake of breath, "So you're one of those gay people now?"

"I don't know what you'd call me, but you can't help you fall in love with.

"Is she nice, does she love you?"

I moved within sight of the camera. "Hello Mrs Walker, I'm Maria and yes, I do love your daughter, very much. This must be a shock, I'm sorry."

"You haven't done anything wrong lass, it's me who's old and these things are difficult. You are very pretty."

I laughed. "Thank you. I've not been called pretty very often. I see where Allison gets her good looks from."

"Allison, she seems to know the right things to say. I'd like to meet her and see you."

"We can come over in a couple of weeks."

"No, sooner than that. I'll try and get a flight. Can I stay with you?"

I finished off preparing dinner, but I was shaking as I did so, her Mum was coming, next weekend.

*****

I slipped away an hour early and started dinner, a favourite of mine, chicken and leek pie with new potatoes and green beans, followed by a cheesecake I'd bought on the way home. I whizzed around the house again, tidying and checking, even though I'd gutted the place the evening before.

I heard a car pull up and I held onto the sink, my knees were knocking, this was so damn scary.

Mrs Walker was definitely Allison's mother, but she looked apprehensive as well. "Mum, this is Maria."

"Hello Mrs Walker, welcome, did you have a good flight?"

"No, lots of turbulence and I'm nervous about meeting my daughter's girlfriend, it even sounds insane when I say those words." She took two paces forward and threw her arms around me; it was like a bear hug, even though she was much smaller than me. "And you're shaking as well, don't worry I won't eat you."

She stepped back, looked at me and turned to Ally, "You have good taste. Pretty might not be right, but she is rather gorgeous." She turned back towards me, "You'd better call me Aoife."

"Thank you." I smiled, feeling a little easier.

"I assume you have gin, if not I'm going home." She had a huge grin.

I laughed out loud, "Lots of gin, with tonic?" She nodded and I provided her drink. We sat on the sofas and chatted. She didn't understand the same-sex thing but wasn't closed to the idea. Within five minutes I liked her a lot.

"Now, I've spoken to Father Patrick." She turned to me, "That's my priest. I told him about you both and asked his views."

I was worried about what he'd said. "I was surprised when he lowered his voice and said, 'If the Lord created us and watches over us, I'm not sure how he can say that love is a bad thing, any love. Either he thinks it's okay or he made a mistake. Never mind what the church says about this.' I was shaken I admit, but there you have it."

*****

She pushed back her plate. "That was lovely Maria. Maybe you can teach Allison to cook."

I was puzzled. "She can cook; we've been cooking together quite a bit. Its good fun and we enjoy it."

"That's new as well." We were interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hola Mama."

"Hola Maria, are you both okay?"

"Yes, Allison's mum has come over from Dublin to visit for a couple of days. She got here a few hours ago."

"Is she nice, is she kind to you?"

"She's lovely Mum. A bit surprised about the two of us, same as you." Aoife gestured to me to hand her the phone, I was stunned. "Mum, Mrs Walker wants to speak to you."

"Hello Mrs Flores, I'm Aoife, Allison's mother." Clearly, I had no idea what my Mum was saying and it bothered me. It bothered me so much that I missed what Aoife had said, until I heard, "Well that would be grand, tomorrow then." She handed the handset back to me.

My mother stunned me as she said, "I'll be there before lunchtime, is there a bed, apparently I'm staying overnight?"

"Maria, you seem like a nice girl and my daughter has told me how you both feel. If she loves you then I will accept you and love you too. I want to find out more about you and meeting your mother will be nice for both of us. Now you may be nervous and I understand, but you could win me around with another gin." Again, I laughed out loud, she was lovely.

*****

Ally was propped up on the pillow as I emerged from the toilet. "That seemed to go okay, she likes you."

"I'm scared about the whole thing. I feel like a schoolgirl instead of a grown woman. But she's adorable and rather gorgeous, a bit like her daughter."

I got under the duvet and we kissed. I pulled back and said, "I'm dreading my Mum's visit. Can you believe she pulled that stunt?"

"Not really and my mum wants to come to see us play tomorrow. What the hell?"

"Never mind, that's tomorrow's worry, tonight I want my girlfriend to kiss me for a while, and none of that noise you usually make, your Mum's in the room next door."

*****

Aoife told stories about Allison as a kid over our coffee. She poked fun, but it was affectionate. She told me about her husband who died a few years ago and who sounded like a nice man. She was interested in my work and listened closely.

"Okay, you two, tell me about this group, band." We spoke for a while and then asked, "So the others are like you ... women in love. I can't use that gay word, or the other one begins with an L."

"Well yes, Jane and Fiona are and I suppose Dani is and now the two of us, definitely." I didn't know how else to answer.

Allison hesitantly looked at her Mum. "Mum, the first time I saw Maria I felt something I've never felt before. I didn't know what it was and I was still married, miserable, but married. I realised that I needed to do something to change things and Maria also walked out, as I told you, after her husband hit her." Aoife tutted at that. "I offered her somewhere to stay, it suited me as well. We fell in love sharing this house. I do love her, very much."

The conversation was halted by the sound of a car door closing, followed by the doorbell.

I was dreading this, but there was no way to avoid it and went to the door. "Hi, Mum. Come in."

I led the way to the lounge where Aoife and Allison were standing. "Mum, this is Aoife, Allison's mother. Aoife this is Camila, my Mum."

My mother shocked me a bit; she nodded at Aoife before going over to Allison. She took her hand and kissed her cheek before saying, softly, "Hello Allison, nice to see you again." She turned towards Aoife. "I'm pleased to meet you. Our daughters are in love and they look happy together. I don't know Allison as well as I'd like to, but she seems to be a very nice young lady."

"Camila, my daughter is happy as well, I can see it in the way she looks at and talks about Maria. I like your daughter and I see where she gets her looks from." They gave each other hugs and Aoife turned to me. "Could we have a decent drink, something with alcohol? Then you two go and kiss or something. I need to get to know this lady."

Allison and I went to make dinner and stayed out of their way. There was a lot of kissing and hugging in the kitchen. Now and then one of us would check to see if the two of them needed anything and top up their glasses. They were chatting away like old friends and there was a good deal of laughter.

*****

I was nervous about taking our mothers to the club, but they seemed to be intrigued by the whole thing. It was good that Dani's mum and Milly were also there to keep them company whilst we got our equipment set up and checked over. The five of us were in T-shirts and skirts, the skirts were fairly short and I cringed at what my Mum might think.

It was a great night; we were tight and there was a real connection between us all that must have been obvious. Fiona sang and no one could have doubted that she was singing to Milly. Ally and I sang several numbers together and shared the same microphone for most of them. I doubt if anyone couldn't see that we had feelings for each other.

I pulled the lead on my guitar and slipped it into its case. I swallowed a small bottle of water and dried off with a towel. I looked over at Allison; she returned my look with a smile, a smile that melted my insides once again. We held hands as we walked to the table where our mothers were sitting and I sat beside my mother. "The whole band is wonderful; you have great talent." She smiled and that pleased me.

Aoife interrupted my thoughts, "Your Mum's right, it was very good, but you two were almost ... I don't know, but the whole world knows that you're in love. I'm impressed, very impressed, thank you for bringing us tonight.

My Mum whispered, "There aren't many men here, is this a club for women only?"

I smiled as I replied, "No, but it caters mainly for women who like women. I'm sorry; maybe I should have warned you."

"I'm glad that you didn't, I might not have been brave enough to come. It's a nice place; the people are very friendly." She went quiet for a moment. "I'd love to be able to shock my friends telling them I've been to a lesbian club, but maybe I'm not that brave yet."

Aoife smiled, "It is nice and you were great, but I don't think that I'll be telling anyone about this place." She laughed and took my hand smiling. She said nothing, but I saw affection in her eyes.

Allison and I laughed as we lay in bed looking at each other. "They liked it; they get on. I've never been this happy, never. Thank you."

I couldn't form words to reply. I was happy as well, but my happiness manifested itself in tears, tears of relief and joy.

Christmas

It was going to be our first Christmas as a couple and we'd decided that we wanted to be on our own. We were off to my Mum's for Boxing Day and flying over to Dublin to spend New Year with Ally's Mum and I was really looking forward to that, but no Guinness for me!

We had a small tree, lots of candles and had each hung a stocking in the lounge. As I'd put stuff in Ally's I saw that there were a few things in mine, I was excited. She teased me in bed that evening; she kept getting me so close to the edge and then pulling back. It was frustrating, I was desperate and pleading, but I loved it because I knew that she loved me and that when I came it would blow my brains out. She smiled at me and whispered, "It's after midnight, so Merry Christmas and now you can have the first of your gifts." She slid between my legs and took my clit between her lips. She nibbled and licked, still probing with those slender fingers until she found my spot and I came with a whoosh, I screamed, there were stars, although I suspect that they were not an omen of a significant birth. I was gasping for breath as she kissed my shoulder and whispered again, "I love you."

It was much later when I came to again. I felt weary but really good. Then I started to feel guilty that I'd passed out and fallen asleep yet again. I rolled onto my side and watched her breathing at the same time stroking her hip.

It had been eight months since I'd moved in, but it felt like it was another lifetime ago. She was beautiful, kind, funny and she loved me. I could see it everything that she did, the way she looked at me and I could feel it in her touch. I'd never felt so happy or such a sense of what was right before and the sex was mind-blowing. I have no idea how long I lay there before she opened her eyes.